Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics (54966 Views)

Nigerian Lady Compares Cost Of Living In Nigeria And The U.S. / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by fasho01(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
She raised some valid points
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Pidginwhisper: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by NaijaNaWaa: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Not long ago I witnessed a 15 minute power outage in USA. The shops hurriedly closed. Nwanyi Ocha is right, Oyibo people no sabi cope with hardship like us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
deolivette:
Oh boy this my Ibo bloda take eyes go market oh.
Nice one, imagine the kind of babies you’d make with this natural sweet angel and not some angry black Nigerian slay she wolf.

Seems you are racist. Why hate the color black. Take your racist ass back to your white country. Mumu white man pretending to be Igbo. The mention of black gave you away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s][/s]
ngadaAwo:
lol nwaanyi ocha

I love that woman

a very very pro igbo
she must have love her husband for such commitment
she speaks Igbo very very well
in fact last Christmas she use to go to the local market to buy things alone

that woman na Igbo in her previous life
never seen such passion before
[s][/s]
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Princeton92(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
She's right though BUT on a second thought we've on began our second half with Baba Go-slow which this year 2019 doesn't wanna roll out soonest! Its becoming tiring oo
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wow beautiful. Love at it's best. Not jobless lifeless slowpokes here.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by cloudgroup(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
hmmn
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Swiss woman married to Anambra guy, compares Nigeria to Zurich- Pics

Aaahahahahahaaa...we don tough for naija. Nothing dey shake or take us unawares. See as oyinbo dey kowa jeh lol...���

Our Wacked system has made us stronger in the face of adversity. We can improvise at the slightest hitches or difficult situations.

Quite commendable Yuh�.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Olanipekun1: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by dumahi(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
deolivette:
Nice one, imagine the kind of babies you’d make with this natural sweet angel and not some angry black Nigerian slay she wolf.
Don't they have angry she-wolves there, and don't we have sweet angels here? No make me ves oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good dick can confuse you�‍♀️
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by bluefilm: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
This woman should take her time o!

Make she no let her love for the long black _dick confuse her.

Her excessive 'praises' for anything Igbo, Nigerian, black is getting to the level of asslicking.

How can she be stylishly insulting us for having systems that don't work and people here will still be praising her?

Nwanyi ocha, thunder n'enwero nne na nna gbarikwee gi isi dia.

Onye ara. sad

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by WeRblessed(f): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol nwaanyi ocha

I love that woman

a very very pro igbo
she must have love her husband for such commitment
she speaks Igbo very very well
in fact last Christmas she use to go to the local market to buy things alone

that woman na Igbo in her previous life
never seen such passion before

I guess you meant to say " last Christmas she went to the local market alone". I mana bake bu agbara
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by ajl: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
deolivette:

Were, He-goat! I will forgive your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=Olanipekun1 post=81231300][/quote]

Stop posting trash about your father. Show some respect.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s][/s][quote author=Olanipekun1 post=81231300][/quote][s][/s]
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by bennynaza(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chidexter:
Abeg make person help me confirm whether she get vacant sisters. i be journalist undecided

Respect yourself oo. Something I am trying to investigate secretly, you are here announcing it so that others will also get interested and competition go increase.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by oluwasegun007(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ma fi oriburuku shayo ooo

Naija lifestyle no be better tin my dear...
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
majamajic:
our daughter in-law
Who is ur daughter in-law?

She knows you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by ikezudon(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
tiri gbosa for you.

In other news, see most followed celebrity on Instagram.

https://billzonthestreets.com/most-followed-celebrity-instagram/
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by 27Pushing30: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Abeg the average Nigerian CANNOT light a fire �... infact very few humans can lol
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
Nigeria has already bred us for the worst.

So let's say someday, the world turns around and Nigeria becomes a country better than Zurich or America..... then God will get the best praises he wants at last. Our chants of praises will ring hourly bells in heaven.

I remember sometimes back in 2006/7/8... We had no light in a federal estate for more than 6months.
After months, my mum began to visit Nepa office frequently.

I love that proactive woman. cry

The NEPA staff will claim there's no diesel, and that would be the excuse for 2 weeks.... Then another excuse that will last for a month....
There was a time they said the repairs is almost done but spanner fell inside the transformer cheesy cheesy cheesy for one month they sought for magnet to remove the spanner.................... cheesy
Don't say this story outside Nigeria, nobody will believe you. Well, except if there's another Nigerian present.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by rannyw: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
We can adapt anytime, anyday,. Get use to it babe
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
bluefilm:
This woman should take her time o!

Make she no let her love for the long black _dick confuse her.

Her excessive 'praises' for anything Igbo, Nigerian, black is getting to the level of asslicking.

How can she be stylishly insulting us for having systems that don't work and people here will still be praising her?

Nwanyi ocha, thunder n'enwero nne na nna gbarikwee gi isi dia.

Onye ara. sad

Don't abuse dat woman... I'm dating her sister...

So ara re bi mo se n so fun e ye o...
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by joseph1832(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Men I think I love this woman. Lol.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Sonnobax15(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
If not 4 bad govt and leadership,show me where better pass 9ja??
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Emmerlee(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

Lol cheesy cheesy Imposter we know you!

Be proud of your identity ok. grin

Both of you are guilty. Both of you are impostors. Be proud of your identity grin
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Lugianostar(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nigerian are too wise to fall in for these cheap ploy!!!

These Onueke girl called Nkeiru i met at Nekede years back that was rusticated for some illegal involvement in exams malpractices left for Lagos in seek of greener pasture now tone her skin to be like by all.

Claiming to be a swiss!!!

Nothing i no go see for social media

Nkeiru jooor!!!
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by Dpatch(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Swiss woman married to Anambra guy, compares Nigeria to Zurich- Pics
we don't have a backup plan,we are just ready for darkness!
Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by BORN2RULE20(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
STRATEGIZING lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics by 02Kebreal(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

Lol cheesy cheesy Imposter we know you!

Be proud of your identity ok. grin
Please teach how to rule lines on words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) / Lagosians, Why Are We Like This? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.