Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri (10224 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by 1Sharon(f): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2019
musicwriter:

Unfortunately, with all his education, indoctrination won't allow people like Reno to free themselves from Jesus. Otherwise, the above quote by himself is enough to tell him that Christianity is a scam.

This Jeshua you want me to believe was supposedly a Jew and spoke Hebrew and Aramaic; how come it was foreigners from Greece and Italy that wrote his history in another language?

The fact that the earliest writings are in Greek and Latin should tell any educated person that Jesus is a European invention. Otherwise, how come its European languages that wrote Jesus history and not Hebrew and Aramaic spoken in his place of birth? How come?

And this's why they craftily wrote it down in the bible that ''gentiles'' shall become the chosen people.

When will Africans wake up??!

You're right bro. The gospel writers never met Jesus personally.

Their stories about Jesus don't synchronize

And the new testament was compiled many many years after Jesus' activities

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by 1Sharon(f): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2019
hupernikao:

Kindly read what you wrote again. Or I should guess you are joking.

You are writing in English Sir, why? Is your birth place England?

I am writing in English and my birth place is in England

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by 1Sharon(f): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2019
bingbagbo:
Jesus Christ is God Almighty

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by hupernikao: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Do you understand ancient Greek??

I actually dont know the reason for the question but you can check my write up on the explanation of the subject matter above. I have done that by applying the original writings and meaning of words as used by Greeks. Let me know if its clear or not.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by hupernikao: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2019
1Sharon:

You're right bro. The gospel writers never met Jesus personally.

Their stories about Jesus don't synchronize

And the new testament was compiled many many years after Jesus' activities

Can you give an explanation on this. It is not good dropping information without explanation. Explain/defend what you just wrote that the writers never met Jesus. And i hope you are able to do justice with your explanation, not referring me to a video or site to read as custom of many here.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by TruthinAction: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Janosky:

@1) FALSE.
Explain John5:37. John6:46. 20:17
Did Jesus create his God & Father?

@2
Is the Messenger the same as the Owner of his message? John 7:16.

Sophistry built on FRAUD.....
Is the Manager that same person working under him?
That is your claim @1, why shift the goalpost @2)?

It is not my claim. It is what the Scripture teaches unless you want to rewrite the Bible.

God expresses himself in three personalities - The father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. These three are one. The Father is the Head of Jesus but they have the same nature and essence.

The father takes decision, Jesus executes it and the Holy Spirit supplies the power. This is the mystery of trinity.

That I submit to my earthly father does not make me a lesser human being.

In the same sense, that Jesus submits to his father does not make him a lesser God. The fullness of God dwells in Jesus. He is the radiance of his glory and beauty. No wonder Jesus said, he who has seen me has seen the father.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
hupernikao:

Kindly read what you wrote again. Or I should guess you are joking.

You are writing in English Sir, why? Is your birth place England?

God bless you again and again and again until there is no more room for blessings in your life Sir!

Instead of asking and allowing Christians to provide the answer, he just jumped to conclusions without first considering his own disposition.

The Gospels were written in Greek because the majority that accepted Christianity back then weren't Jews but Greek speaking gentiles. Moreover the gospel writers were much concerned about how the good news about Christ will be spread fast, and there could be hindrances due to language barrier. Again majority of the Jews rejected Christ so they're bent on debunking Christianity!

If the question is raised regarding the language used in the writing of the scriptures, why not first ask for the reason Jews who are all from the lineage of Abraham {Hebrews} had to pen down part of the scriptures in Aramaic? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Who created the image of the Jesus character?

Who painted the image of the Jesus character ?

Why did they create an image for the Jesus character?

How is it possible for a European or Asian to be claiming concepts and ideologies that are only available to the people of Africa?

The Jesus story is false and unrealistic.

Even the nationality of the Jesus charcater is shrouded in confusion and deception.

Jesus is a ficticious character.

What nationality is the Jesus character?

What continent is the Jesus character meant to belong?

Jews existence begins as of the 13th century and no time earlier. Jews are as a result of Judaism, and Judaism was manufactured around the 14 - 15th century.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 1:16am On Aug 25, 2019
Jesus is not God, Jesus is a fictitious character.

God is God.

Jesus is a first century fictional character that was invented by Romans.

All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by blazepascal(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2019
The trinity consist of 3 God God the father is the almighty and the holy spirit and jesus are part of God when john was about to baptise jesus did u notice what happened the trinity took place immediately jesus is the son of God and he is still part of God
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amujale:

How is it possible for a European or Asian to be claiming concepts and ideologies that are only available to the people of Africa?

Even the nationality of the Jesus charcater is shrouded in confusion and deception.

Jews existence begins as of the 13th century and no time earlier. Jews are as a result of Judaism, and Judaism was manufactured around the 14 - 15th century.

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
The truth is that they are all being conned by first century Roman aristocrats and sixth century Islamic scholars into believing ficticious characters from inside their chosen and personal biblographies.

All the Abrahamic religious text are not what they claims to be, instead they are biblographies, are a compilation of various stories and typologies from accross the globe, the contents of which have been re-packaged, sex-ed up or outrightly fabricated.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2019
Amujale:
Jesus is not God, Jesus is a ficticious character.

God is God.

Jesus is a first century fictional character that was invented by Romans.

Whatever you've got to say against the Bible could be justified if there's no evidence backing the book.

But it's just indisputable Sir, that book has too much proofs that there's no other God apart from the one that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob worshipped!

If you want to see the proofs just calm down and listen to the ORIGINAL Christians {Jehovah's Witnesses}, you will marvel at the highest intelligence that's unchangeable!
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by onlyforchrist: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amujale:

they are zombies who are not ready to use their brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Whatever you've got to say against the Bible could be justified if there's no evidence backing the book.

But it's just indisputable Sir, that book has too much proofs that there's no other God apart from the one that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob worshipped!

If you want to see the proofs just calm down and listen to the ORIGINAL Christians {Jehovah's Witnesses}, you will marvel at the highest intelligence that's unchangeable!

You are totally mistaken.

Similar to all the other Abrahamic religious text out there, the Christian bible is a fraud, isnt what it claims to be but rather is a badly written bibliography; a compilation of stories and typologies from across the globe, the contents of which have been repackaged, plagerised, sexed-up or simply outrightly fabricated.

There isnt one chatacter or storyline present in all of Abrahamic religious text that can claim to being original.

Name any of the popular characters or storylines in all of Abrahamic religious text, and let me prove to you that they are not original.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by nencounter10: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
solite3:

this man is ignorant of the bible.

this is the result of denying that the bible is the complete word of God.
theos and theon does not distingusish Almighty God and God but rather it serves as grammatical function.

Here is an excerpt of why theos and theon was used.

First of all, the same Greek word is used in both occurrences of the word "God" in John 1:1.  This same word is used in many contexts, whether it refers to the Only True God or whether it is referring to a false god - such as a man-made god (1 Cor. 8:5) or Satan as the ‘god of this age’ (2 Cor. 4:4).  The apparent differences in spelling between the word ‘God’ in the phrase ‘and the Word was God’ (‘theos’) and in other places, (even in the previous phrase, ‘and the Word was with God’ (‘theon’)) is due to inflection in the Greek language.  Each Greek noun normally has 8 or 9 forms (cases & number) in which it can appear. (See my page on ‘Inflection’ and ‘Cases’ on the Web site). In the first instance in John 1:1 it is the object of preposition and thus is in the accusative case. In the phrase in question, it is in the nominative case (indicating the subjector predicate nominative - equal to the subject).  But it is the same word for ‘God’, and in both phrases here indicates the One and Only True God.  So the apparent difference is spelling is not because ‘theos’ is a different word than ‘theon’, but is a different form of the identical word.

He caims Jesus is not Almighty God but it is clearly stated that he [Jesus] created All things

it takes an All mighty God to create All things

third by saying Jesus is God but not the Almighty God he just open a whole new level of contradiction for himself and that is how many Gods exist?

I perfectly understand you. Just like the difference between she and her; he and him; They and them . Its the same pronoun but different cases.

There is another greek word with similar variation. Agape and agapao.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Amujale:

You are totally mistaken.

Similar to all the other Abrahamic religious text out there, the Christian bible is a fraud, isnt what it claims to be but rather is a badly written bibliography; a compilation of stories and typologies from across the globe, the contents of which have been repackaged, plagerised, sexed-up or simply outrightly fabricated.

There isnt one chatacter or storyline present in all of Abrahamic religious text that can claim to being original.

Name any of the popular characters or storylines in all of Abrahamic religious text, and let me prove to you that they are not original.

Have you studied any science textbook?
Do you notice the names given to elements?

Well none of those things mentioned in any of the science, commercial or art subjects that you and i knew or have seen those who named them, but one thing is certain and indisputable. The effects/results/benefits of all their unseen THEORIES in the society is undeniable!

So it's not enough just to keep arguing about the authenticity of the Bible when billions of intelligent creatures like you and i are of the opinion that the book (Bible) is from a supreme being!

I have evidence that the book is from the Creator, in fact he is the sole author of the Bible!
Why?
Because of all the institutions ever set up by humans, the one and only organization that has succeeded in uprooting RACISM, MATERIALISM, PRIDE, JUVENILE DELIQUESCENCE, GREED, SELFISHNESS and other destructive traits in the heart of millions of individuals living today, and have made a happy global family of peace loving people drawn out from different nationalities across the globe, relied on no other source of wisdom but this same book BIBLE

So let's concentrate on what you and i can SEE and attest to for now, instead of arguing endlessly over what we we're not present during it's formation!
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2019
nencounter10:

I perfectly understand you. Just like the difference between she and her; he and him; They and them . Its the same pronoun but different cases.

There is another greek word with similar variation. Agape and agapao.
you got it.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Maximus69:

Have you studied any science textbook?
Do you notice the names given to elements?

Well none of those things mentioned in any of the science, commercial or art subjects that you and i knew or have seen those who named them, but one thing is certain and indisputable. The effects/results/benefits of all their unseen THEORIES in the society is undeniable!

So it's not enough just to keep arguing about the authenticity of the Bible when billions of intelligent creatures like you and i are of the opinion that the book (Bible) is from a supreme being!

I have evidence that the book is from the Creator, in fact he is the sole author of the Bible!
Why?
Because of all the institutions ever set up by humans, the one and only organization that has succeeded in uprooting RACISM, MATERIALISM, PRIDE, JUVENILE DELIQUESCENCE, GREED, SELFISHNESS and other destructive traits in the heart of millions of individuals living today, and have made a happy global family of peace loving people drawn out from different nationalities across the globe, relied on no other source of wisdom but this same book BIBLE

So let's concentrate on what you and i can SEE and attest to for now, instead of arguing endlessly over what we we're not present during it's formation!

What exactly is your point here?

false: untrue, not real because they peddle a false and unrealistic narrative, and the opposite of real is false.

fake: a plagerisation of an original; an unauthentic copy of an original.

counterintuitive: peddling a narrative that goes against common sense.

Ultimately, all the authors of Abrahamic religious text are untrustworthy.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amujale:

What exactly is your point here?

false: untrue, not real because they peddle a false and unrealistic narrative, and the opposite of real is false.

fake: a plagerisation of an original; an unauthentic copy of an original.

counterintuitive: peddling a narrative that goes against common sense.

Ultimately, all the authors of Abrahamic religious text are untrustworthy.

My point is you're making an assertion now and you strongly think it's correct, while billions of others have a contrary opinion to yours.

So instead of just being poised for arguments, why not consider the outcome of what those who applied the things written in the books are experiencing now?
Before you can debunk anything with efficacy, you need to first consider it's benefits/results/effects, otherwise you'll be viewed by intellectuals as an insane whose brains is ONLY responsive to what is heard!

For you to make sense before other intelligent creatures like yourself, you need to work on RESULTS not THEORIES!
All that is written in the Bible books can be likened to theories, but if this are practically applied and the benefits are obvious then whoever doubts it's source will be likened to a madman! smiley
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
@Amujale

In most cases, we do read/study books written by authors who aren't English but before the books get to us it has been translated to our modern day English.

Now imagine if an author{German} has an enemy who controls 99% of all the people around you and his book was written in Dutch. First of all, you must understand Dutch very well and be familiar with German cultures before you can enjoy the book! But his enemy knew that this German author is virtuous and if allowed to reach the people with his ideas will win the hearts of the majority,so he decided to hire agents disguising as friends of the author and Dutch translators, how are you going to get the sense of what the author has in mind in the presence of false translators in every corner?
Of course after listening to different translators all saying nonsense and ingredients, you'll right off the author and his book completely as worthless!
But that's not enough evidence to discard the good intentions of the author if you're truly a JUST person. You will try as much as possible to find the close associates of the author to find out :Why he waisted so much time, effort and resources just to publicise NONSENSE and INGREDIENTS, and not only that but he also made sure that the seemingly useless FALSE story book circulated the entire inhabited earth! embarassed

Well, before i became a Christian i served in the military intelligence unit in many countries, and i'm telling you today that there is more to a book that has been translated to all the languages under the heavens, than just to say "it's fake,false and counterintuitive"!

I'm 100% sure that you only listened to misinformed churchgoers around you claiming Christians who have misrepresentated this wonderful author and his virtuous book that's loaded with ever timely words of wisdom! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Maximus69:
@Amujale

In most cases, we do read/study books written by authors who aren't English but before the books get to us it has been translated to our modern day English.

Now imagine if an author{German} has an enemy who controls 99% of all the people around you and his book was written in Dutch. First of all, you must understand Dutch very well and be familiar with German cultures before you can enjoy the book! But his enemy knew that this German author is virtuous and if allowed to reach the people with his ideas will win the hearts of the majority,so he decided to hire agents disguising as friends of the author and Dutch translators, how are you going to get the sense of what the author has in mind in the presence of false translators in every corner?
Of course after listening to different translators all saying nonsense and ingredients, you'll right off the author and his book completely as worthless!
But that's not enough evidence to discard the good intentions of the author if you're truly a JUST person. You will try as much as possible to find the close associates of the author to find out :Why he waisted so much time, effort and resources just to publicise NONSENSE and INGREDIENTS, and not only that but he also made sure that the seemingly useless FALSE story book circulated the entire inhabited earth! embarassed

Well, before i became a Christian i served in the military intelligence unit in many countries, and i'm telling you today that there is more to a book that has been translated to all the languages under the heavens, than just to say "it's fake,false and counterintuitive"!

I'm 100% sure that you only listened to misinformed churchgoers around you claiming Christians who have misrepresentated this wonderful author and his virtuous book that's loaded with ever timely words of wisdom! smiley

All the authors of Abrahamic religious text are dubious untrustworthy.

Abrahamic religious text peddle a false and fake representation of history.

Name any character or storyline in all of Abrahamic religious text and let me prove to you that they are not original.

Abrahamic religious text are copied from older concepts and philosophies, that is the reason they are fake.

Manufactured stories borrowed from numerous communitues from around the world and without any logical justification claiming to be the originator.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amujale:

All the authors of Abrahamic religious text are dubious untrustworthy.
Abrahamic religious text peddle a false and fake representation of history.
Name any character or storyline in all of Abrahamic religious text and let me prove to you that they are not original.
Abrahamic religious text are copied from older concepts and philosophies, that is the reason they are fake.
Manufactured stories borrowed from numerous communitues from around the world and without any logical justification claiming to be the originator.

Permit me to ask you a question:

Do you believe in the existence of a Supreme Being{God}?
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Maximus69:

Do you believe in the existence of a Supreme Being{God}?

Yes, i believe in the existence of the Almighty God.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amujale:

Yes, i believe in the existence of the Almighty God.

How does this Almighty God communicate with his creatures?

Is he interested in their well been?

If so what has he been doing to help them live as one happy global family?
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by TVSA: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
hupernikao:

Can you give an explanation on this. It is not good dropping information without explanation. Explain/defend what you just wrote that the writers never met Jesus. And i hope you are able to do justice with your explanation, not referring me to a video or site to read as custom of many here.

Were the writers of the four gospels ever mentioned in the bible?
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Maximus69:

How does this Almighty God communicate with his creatures?

Is he interested in their well been?

If so what has he been doing to help them live as one happy global family?

Humanity began in Africa and then our ancestors went on to populate the rest of the world.

When God created the first humans, it created the first Africans.

Africans are the first people in living history capable enough to perceive the Almighty God.

According to the African, the Almighty God Is the final recepient of all creation; Is, was and will always be permanently and readily available to those that are capable enough or willing enough to perceive IT.

Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Africans invented paper and they invented the ink pen.

Africans discovered the concepts of literacy.

Africans discovered the concepts of numeracy.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.

Everyone currently living on planet Earth all descend from Africa.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by hupernikao: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
TVSA:

Were the writers of the four gospels ever mentioned in the bible?

Can I know the reason for the question as it doesn't align with current discussion.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by TVSA: 5:42am On Aug 28, 2019
hupernikao:

Can I know the reason for the question as it doesn't align with current discussion.

you seem to be certain the writers met Jesus (I read the thread from page 1, someone argued that the writers were Greeks and you disagreed ) . When the truth is, the writers were anonymous. Those books were named traditionally by the early Christians as Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. No one today knew the writers.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by hupernikao: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2019
TVSA:

you seem to be certain the writers met Jesus (I read the thread from page 1, someone argued that the writers were Greeks and you disagreed ) . When the truth is, the writers were anonymous. Those books were named traditionally by the early Christians as Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. No one today knew the writers.

You may need to read the thread over again and observe my words. I never use such statement as "met Jesus or not", which likewise doesn't relate to the argument.

If "someone" as you said claim the new testaments were written by Greeks, he should lay down concrete evidence not throwing videos around. You dont argue or defend a critical point by showing videos. The writers of the bible are scholars, hence arguing about it must be scholarly not lazy, that is my point all through.

Lastly, who named and how it is named is not what give the bible its authority, it is what is written, how its written, who inspired, and what was been communicated, how it comes into unison, with same intent, purpose and conviction despite writers spanning many years apart.

So, the early Christian obviously could have their own reasons and evidence (both internal and external) to refer them as called but beyond the naming, is the spirit behind the writings that makes it Christian manual.
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Amujale:

Humanity began in Africa and then our ancestors went on to populate the rest of the world.

When God created the first humans, it created the first Africans.

Africans are the first people in living history capable enough to perceive the Almighty God.

According to the African, the Almighty God Is the final recepient of all creation; Is, was and will always be permanently and readily available to those that are capable enough or willing enough to perceive IT.

Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Africans invented paper and they invented the ink pen.

Africans discovered the concepts of literacy.

Africans discovered the concepts of numeracy.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.

Everyone currently living on planet Earth all descend from Africa.

Please try to maintain the efficacy of an intelligent teacher!

The questions again!

©How does the so called Almighty God communicate with his creatures?

©Is he interested in their well being?

©What has he been doing to help them live as one happy global family?

Just those three questions for now Sir, please note that i'm also African and i can be sentimental over this as well but i'm just trying to be much more open-minded!
Re: Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri by Amujale(m): 12:00am On Aug 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Please try to maintain the efficacy of an intelligent teacher!

The questions again!

©How does the so called Almighty God communicate with his creatures?

©Is he interested in their well being?

©What has he been doing to help them live as one happy global family?

Just those three questions for now Sir, please note that i'm also African and i can be sentimental over this as well but i'm just trying to be much more open-minded!

What exctly is your point?

When is it my responsibility to convince you to believe in God or not to believe in God?, that is for you to decide on your own.

Whether you believe in God or not, doesnt change the perception of IT's universal existence.

Jesus is not God.

God is God.

Since you seem to have bought into the naratives of manufactured religions, hence, its you that answers the questions here.

Do you believe in the Almighty God?

Who manufactured the Abrahamic religions?

How old are the Abrahamic religions?

Which continent has existed for the longest?

When is it possible for a toddler to write the autobiography of his/her grand parents?

To which continent does the characters inside of Abrahamic religious text belong?

What is the nationality of the characters in Abrahamic religious text?

Who invented these characters inside of Abrahamic religious text and why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua / Why Cele People Dont Wear Shoes? / My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.