Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! (504 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / 2019: NOT JUST ABOUT THE NEXT ELECTION BUT THE NEXT GENERATION- Prince Olatunji / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by kYjelly2: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Just look at typical daft nairalanders arguing about which tribe will rule in 2023, when 2019 has not even ended.

They are not worried about insecurity

They are not worried about a failing currency

They are not worried about unemployment

All they care about is what tribe rules every four years.

I used to think that only the politicians were Nigeria’s problem, but now I see clearly.

Clearly, there are just too many daft, illiterate people in this country, God have mercy.

nincompoops everywhere you turn.

When will the intellectuals have their say in this country? When will the wise get to select a leader that will make Nigeria a true giant of Africa?

God have mercy!!
Re: 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by kYjelly2: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Honestly, I don’t get why you all are so demonic?

Demons in human form.

Will it kill you lot for once to be reasonable.

How can a country only care about what tribe will rule and keep suffering in the process. I just don’t get it.

Repent from your stupidity please

1 Like

Re: 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by donbachi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Those things u just listed...are the reasons they want 2023 like 2moro no dey...stop blaming them.
Re: 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by kYjelly2: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
donbachi:
Those things u just listed...are the reasons they want 2023 like 2moro no dey...stop blaming them.

Just look at them arguing on that Shehu Sani thread, disgusting.

Utterly disgusting!!

It’s like some people live only for elections and not for daily progress in life.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by Printerscanner: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
kYjelly2:
Just look at typical daft nairalanders arguing about which tribe will rule in 2023, when 2019 has not even ended.

They are not worried about insecurity

They are not worried about a failing currency

They are not worried about unemployment

All they care about is what tribe rules every four years.

I used to think that only the politicians were Nigeria’s problem, but now I see clearly.

Clearly, there are just too many daft, illiterate people in this country, God have mercy.

nincompoops everywhere you turn.

When will the intellectuals have their say in this country? When will the wise get to select a leader that will make Nigeria a true giant of Africa?

God have mercy!!

You call Nairalanders daft when you are actually with no brain whatsoever. Is it a night to exams you start preparation? The list of Ministers released by Buhari should tell you that APC has started preparing for 2023 and beyond as you can see that there is no single non-politician in the list. The race for 2023 has started, you can continue whining about 2019 lost battle.

If you are worried about insecurity, unemployment, education and basic infrastructure, then you will start planning how to bring who you believe can do it again in 2023 right from now.

Least I forget, don't come online insulting your elders if that is how you do in your house. We shall give you as e dey hot here.
Re: 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by donbachi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
kYjelly2:

Just look at them arguing on that Shehu Sani thread, disgusting.

Utterly disgusting!!

It’s like some people live only for elections and not for daily progress in life.
its called franchise right.
Re: 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by Ultimatezlant: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
Op
Re: 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by wine2me: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
We care more about election instead of governance
Re: 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by wine2me: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
donbachi:
its called franchise right.
What kinda franchise
Re: 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by helinues: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
A million of miles journey start from a step

The race for 2023 began 2 years ago for those who are indeed interested
Re: 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by kYjelly2: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Printerscanner:

You call Nairalanders daft when you are actually with no brain whatsoever. Is it a night to exams you start preparation? The list of Ministers released by Buhari should tell you that APC has started preparing for 2023 and beyond as you can see that there is no single non-politician in the list. The race for 2023 has started, you can continue whining about 2019 lost battle.

If you are worried about insecurity, unemployment, education and basic infrastructure, then you will start planning how to bring who you believe can do it again in 2023 right from now.

Least I forget, don't come online insulting your elders if that is how you do in your house. We shall give you as e dey hot here.

Give me what exactly?

I’m all your so called strategy, did a competent leader ever cross your mind? No!

It’s just tribe of the leader that makes up your strategy.

Abeg shift, you lot of brainless folks are I. The majority in this country, proving credence to the theory of the black man being cursed.
Re: 2019 Not Even Finished, You Are Worried About 2023? How Daft! by Andhominem: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
Piggidddiottts continue to amaze me!

They so know how to cry more than the bereaved. We Yorubas are taking things one step at a time.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Start Wearing His Army Uniform” --soyinka’s Speech On Insecurity / Cyril Ramaphosa Learnt Well From Buhari, He Is Just Doing Ruga 2.0 / We Can’t Stop Xenophobic Attacks, Says South Africa’s Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.