Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. (1111 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. by Logobenz3: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Happy birthday to a great woman.
My first love,the only woman that loves me to pieces irrespective of my excesses.
The one that believed in me and consoled me in my lowest moments.
Encouraged me and supported me in every way she can to make me a better man(financial,motivational,spiritual,moral,etc..)
Nwanyi eji eje mba.ijele nwanyi.
If she stands with you my brother/sister,you must conquer the world.
When all the bastards in that family tried to belittle me or put me down,you stuck your neck for me and now the boy has turned into a man,a big man!
I love you mom,to the moon and back kiss
Normally I am not a birthday person but I just had to do this.
Help me celebrate her o!!
Good woman,fine woman,tall woman,strong woman,rich woman lol.
Gob bless you mrs N.F.M cool

6 Likes

Re: Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. by kapelvej: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
happy birthday to your mum

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. by Logobenz3: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
kapelvej:
happy birthday to your mum
thank you baba
Re: Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. by MariaAngeles: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2019
Logobenz3:
Happy birthday to a great woman.
My first love,the only woman that loves me to pieces irrespective of my excesses.
The one that believed in me and consoled me in my lowest moments.
Encouraged me and supported me in every way she can to make me a better man(financial,motivational,spiritual,moral,etc..)
Nwanyi eji eje mba.ijele nwanyi.
If she stands with you my brother/sister,you must conquer the world.
When all the bastards in that family tried to belittle me or put me down,you stuck your neck for me and now the boy has turned into a man,a big man!
I love you mom,to the moon and back kiss
Normally I am not a birthday person but I just had to do this.
Help me celebrate her o!!
Good woman,fine woman,tall woman,strong woman,rich woman lol.
Gob bless you mrs N.F.M cool

Even though it's past, it's not too late to celebrate your Mum on her new age .
She's a strong woman to have raised you...it must not have been easy
undecided
May she enjoy her latter years than her former in perfect health, peace of mind, body and soul, surrounded by abundance of grandchildren by God's grace, Amen .

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. by Logobenz3: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Even though it's past, it's not too late to celebrate your Mum on her new age .
She's a strong woman to have raised you...it must not have been easy
undecided
May she enjoy her latter years than her former in perfect health, peace of mind, body and soul, surrounded by abundance of grandchildren by God's grace, Amen .
I see what you did there @ bolded.
Honestly,raising me wasn't easy.it comes with a lot of trouble and trials.
She persevered,endured and entrust irrespective of all the disasters u caused lol grin
Don't worry,your son will be like me and will have my kind of growing up cheesy
Re: Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. by MariaAngeles: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
Logobenz3:
I see what you did there @ bolded.
Honestly,raising me wasn't easy.it comes with a lot of trouble and trials.
She persevered,endured and entrust irrespective of all the disasters u caused lol grin
Don't worry,your son will be like me and will have my kind of growing up cheesy
Believe me, I know .
Your kind takes extra patience and extra extra love to nurture lipsrsealed

Do me a favour; keep making it up to her for as long as she lives, it'll gladden her heart and make her feel it was worth all tough times she went through cheesy

Do more than the others .

@ the second bolded, I know how to handle stubborn boys angry
Re: Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. by Jaonnyster: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Happy lovely birthday to your Mummy. Wish her good health and long life.

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. by WalkerMichael(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Happy belated birthday to your mom bro. May God grant her good health and unmerited favor in all endeavors.
XX
Re: Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. by Babawale01: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Abeg bros, do you know of anyone u can refer me to at apapa or anywhere in Lagos that needs a motor boy or any hustle wey man fit run. I no mind any available job.

I take God beg u. Lagos no easy. I don Waka taya.

Plz help ur boy.

Dis is for @logobenz or anyone willing to help.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. by Babawale01: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2019
Plz do you still have any sale rep job available?

I need job abeg

@Dee60

Babawale01:

Abeg bros, do you know of anyone u can refer me to at apapa or anywhere in Lagos that needs a motor boy or any hustle wey man fit run. I no mind any available job.

I take God beg u. Lagos no easy. I don Waka taya.

Plz help ur boy.

Dis is for @logobenz or anyone willing to help.

Thanks.
Re: Hurray!!it's My Mom's Birthday People. by Babawale01: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Abeg make someone help me with small job wey i fit just dey manage... I take God beg you.

Infact, i don't know where to turn to at this point.

Oti sun mi

Dis one don dey pass depression.
Could u believe i neva chop since yesterday sha.

When will dis suffer end?? Smh God!!!

(1) (Reply)

ifedayo Sunday Abegunde-Girls Without Any Source Of Income Shouldn't marry / Please! Which The Best Educational Tablets For Kids? / Married To A Spouse From Different Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.