Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (92140 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Od1n: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s] what if the girl dies?
stop supporting evil bleh
If she dies na long throat kill am

5 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by FOWOSHERE01(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
seniorgozman:

See it as temptation, allow her to pass the night for her safety and cut her off. Then try your luck with another girl next time.
Bros, y u dey talk like this nah... U dey fall hand oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by eme2015(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
She has to refund every penny spent on her

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
seniorgozman:

Lol, until you visit our prison, then you will know the importance of being very careful. Something like this put my friend in prison up till now

He sent her away to go HOME. Anything wey happen na her responsibility because common sense will state that she WASNT with him as at time of incidence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
seniorgozman:

See it as temptation, allow her to pass the night for her safety and cut her off. Then try your luck with another girl next time.

Pass the night?? So that she will accuse him of rape? Guy man did well joor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by WorWorBoy: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
what if the girl dies?

If she dies she dies, life goes on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Ooye12: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
Her name na chop my moni but p**sy absent Lol
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Goddyj(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kalapizim:
Why not let her know his intentions from the onset ?
Real men don't do that; I can assure you cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Apination(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
seniorgozman:

Lol, until you visit our prison, then you will know the importance of being very careful. Something like this put my friend in prison up till now
Stop talking nonsense, he's not responsible for her the moment she steps out of that room undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by AfroKnight: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
Many girls have no problem being broke these days. It’s like a badge of honour now.

She couldn’t even afford a room. Later she’ll tell one guy “I’m not in your league”. Girl, even you are not in your league, yourself. Work till your account balance matches your appetite.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Adakintroy2: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Don't ask for what you can buy yourself. That's the only way to keep your self respect.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Ronline(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol cheesy
the first rule in going out "never go out broke".
what kind of woman goes with a man just to eat food and stay without having a plan b. In her mind she's wise.
Some people take alot of unnecessary risk...
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
It's better than rape. The lady should find her way

6 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by seguno2: 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
Celebrityblog:
More reactions

Have you seen a person who is not mad eating money

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Danwakae(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. Men will always use what you want to get you especially when you're not contended. At least, this one was decent enough not to have raped her. You went on a date, allowed him to book for a room, went into the room with him, but only wanted to spend the night without being touched 'cause your own house is on fire?

Are you not a girl ....have u heard from her ,

That gal is wiser than u, maybe if na u now the guy for don buy Benz...if weather no clear carry umbrella, na mumu fly dey follow dead body enter grave...many broke nigger out there looking for unwise girls for benz
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by EmekaBlue(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
maybe she didnt wash d pant she's wearing at d moment sad....she's not ready
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Alzirida(f): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
She is lucky the man is not a ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by babslepe: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
This one don lose guard probably the girl has another parole just use this guy take while away time .But on a more serious note maybe something turned the girl off these guy should be more concerned with her sudden change of heart instead of all this trash who knows she might be an undercover cop investigating him . It is always good to treat people right no matter what the situation is that can be your saving grace

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by bikefab(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
My Man
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by DateMynd44(m): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2019
by the time you all sink into the deepest part of hell you'll know it's too late to repent.
may God have mercy on us all and restore us back to true repentance

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Truthsbitter: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s] what if the girl dies?
Who be this?
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Truthsbitter: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2019
seniorgozman:

She no know say she go sleep before she commot for house ?
there was no agreement that she would sleep with the guy right?
then no case, she should go home.
No fucking cell for the guy even if motor jam the girl on her way home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Truthsbitter: 12:22am On Aug 15, 2019
seniorgozman:
I wish you the best
Do you need girls to take out? please contact me...I need some free cash and I got some girls .

4 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by bluebay(m): 12:34am On Aug 15, 2019
A girl has done this silly stuff with me after spending and she went about telling her friends that she ate my 30k without knowing I just felt like spending..lolZ. Poverty na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by lexy2014: 12:36am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:
So d girl na JJC abi na so she de chop breakfast, lunch& dinner up and down?

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by lexy2014: 12:36am On Aug 15, 2019
Blackivy27:

yes. That way she wouldnt be able to spend his money and feign ignorance and if she follows she knows for sure she will have to have sex.
win win for both of them.

True because d girl na JJC. na so she de chop free breakfast, lunch& dinner up and down

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Sniper101(m): 12:43am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:

tell her WHAT?

e get anybody wey be small pikin again??

Other than the outting and money spending, as at when them dey go hotel room to shut down for the day, na that moment wey any smart babe suppose try to discharge herself
(if she initially had no intention of giving up the pussy)

so far she follow the guy enter room, a hotel room, there's no good reason why she no suppose let the guy get down(not even if she's on her flow) grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by lexy2014: 12:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol cheesy
the first rule in going out "never go out broke".
what kind of woman goes with a man just to eat food and stay without having a plan b. In her mind she's wise.

U still de ask quenchun?

D answer is simple: a hungry girl that forms like formula but gat nothing upstairs. I hear they call them slay queens. Now she will look 4 where she will slay 4d night

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by FOWOSHERE01(m): 12:51am On Aug 15, 2019
bluebay:
A girl has done this silly stuff with me after spending and she went about telling her friends that she ate my 30k without knowing I just felt like spending..lolZ. Poverty na bastard
Bro, for dat match, you lose

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Hangulsaram: 1:18am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:
How please explain.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by MNDY(m): 1:22am On Aug 15, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:

Bro, for dat match, you lose

Leave am. Na dem dey make girls like this particular one to think say all guys na mugu.

5 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by kuzzirymz: 1:23am On Aug 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. Men will always use what you want to get you especially when you're not contended. At least, this one was decent enough not to have raped her. You went on a date, allowed him to book for a room, went into the room with him, but only wanted to spend the night without being touched 'cause your own house is on fire?
..she knows what she's doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.