Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (92156 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by dxter160: 2:10am On Aug 15, 2019
She even tint hair smoke join am still follow the guy go hotel room for night.. What was she expecting following the guy to a hotel room that night.. Abeg make we talk better thing
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by erico2k2(m): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol cheesy
the first rule in going out "never go out broke".
what kind of woman goes with a man just to eat food and stay without having a plan b. In her mind she's wise.
large % of 9ja girls fall into the school of thought, they even go out with no purse or ATM.
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by erico2k2(m): 2:27am On Aug 15, 2019
Danwakae:

Are you not a girl ....have u heard from her ,

That gal is wiser than u, maybe if na u now the guy for don buy Benz...if weather no clear carry umbrella, na mumu fly dey follow dead body enter grave...many broke nigger out there looking for unwise girls for benz
What kind of talk is this? how is she wise

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Dub145: 2:51am On Aug 15, 2019
That guy was a bad guy for doing thing I pray to almathy God to bring home to justice
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Info247: 3:04am On Aug 15, 2019
Get free unlimited data here and thank me later
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Themainn: 3:59am On Aug 15, 2019
Seeking the job of your dreams? Look no further! I provide interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking entry level, professional, and executive roles.

My extensive experience in International Recruitment and Resume Writing has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines. I can make your resume shine.

Choose from the range of packages below or contact me for a custom offer.

✎ Package 1 - Professional Resume + Design
✎ Package 2 - Professional Resume + Design + Cover Letter

You can be confident that you'll receive an ATS compliant resume of outstanding quality, giving you an edge over other applicants and getting you the interview you deserve.

✪ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ✪
Email me ihemejonathan@yahoo.com
Or call nd whatsapp me +2349018902459

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by shogsman(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2019
Blackivy27:
Are you minding him? He wants drama.

Person follow man for balling,she ate like goat,drank like horse,smoked like a peaky blinder and even requested for extra take out,then she followed him into his hotel room to spend the night and y'all still saying the guy should have made his intentions known,wetin dem dey do for hotel overnight, the guy was a real gentle man for not raping his money out of her,she's an opportunistic hoe.

6 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by wethebest(m): 4:41am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:
Why not let her know his intentions from the onset ?

Bruh, d man already did dat d moment he told d gal he wud book a room for both of dem to spend d night. If d gal ws nt game, she will tell d man she can't sleep out nd d man will cut down his spending too. Some gals b forming saint wen it comes to sex bt wen is time to eat d guy's money, they turn vampires rdy to suck him dry. The gal na Emila

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigerian girls learn from this thread

Nigerian men can never buy you food or stay in the same room with you without looking for sex. Anytime you stay in a room with them alone they will most definitely, surely start asking for sex like dogs on heat.

Bunch of sex obsessed animals.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Dami12345: 4:55am On Aug 15, 2019
foolbuster:

Lolz. So you start by telling the girl. "We are going to have sex ooo"

Hahaha....abi oh...thats going to be the shortest convo with a woman in Nigeria.

The idiots recommending it are morons.
Let them test it before talking.

3 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Lugianostar(m): 4:56am On Aug 15, 2019
Does life evolves around having fun with women and kajooring our destiny just for a moment enjoyment?

It baffles me at times the rate people are busy chasing shadows and sweating over nothing that cannot add any value to their lives...!

Women!
Money!!
Sex!!!
Leisure !!!!

Can't make the world go round but will led one to doom if you are not safe first in order to explore for Christ...!
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Chips101: 5:01am On Aug 15, 2019
Dear Lord. to be clear men and women of the world

SPENDING MONEY ON A WOMAN DOES NOT ENTITLE YOU TO SEX.

Buy her food? She can tell you no. Buy her a mansion SHE CAN STILL TELL YOU NO.

[size=20pt]SEX IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT. FULL STOP.[/size]

Stop treating women like random machines where you put cash in and get sex out.

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Dami12345: 5:01am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:
Of course tactfully na. Thats what i do oo, no time for story, she either gree or she no gree

Your not very smart. So you mean the taking out wasn't tactful enough?

Do you think? Aren't we talking of women. So what do you think he must have been doing during the take out? Talking of fellowship?

She went to the hotel and wanted to spend the night!!! Dont you think with she should have declined going to the hotel at all?
How much more tactful should he be?

If you have stayed around women a lot you will realise something. With women it is always the mans fault, regardless of the situation. They play victim all the time.

What she expected was that the guy would vex and let he stay the night or that the guy will spend the night begging her, unfortunately, nobody begs for what they have paid for. sad sad

Last last with all this stupid sense that women be bringing na them go suffer.

Very soon we may see he headline in nairaland. "Girl used by Yahoo boys"

3 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by cococandy(f): 5:40am On Aug 15, 2019
Really? So every time you give a woman something, she should consider it down payment for the future sexual request that is to follow?

Dami12345:

Your not very smart. So you mean the taking out wasn't tactful enough?

Do you think? Aren't we talking of women. So what do you think he must have been doing during the take out? Talking of fellowship?

She went to the hotel and wanted to spend the night!!! Dont you think with she should have declined going to the hotel at all?
How much more tactful should he be?

If you have stayed around women a lot you will realise something. With women it is always the mans fault, regardless of the situation. They play victim all the time.

What she expected was that the guy would vex and let he stay the night or that the guy will spend the night begging her, unfortunately, nobody begs for what they have paid for. sad sad

Last last with all this stupid sense that women be bringing na them go suffer.

Very soon we may see he headline in nairaland. "Girl used by Yahoo boys"
vingeophysicist:
Now I believe the statement from most guys that says ladies has fish brain.How can a lady follow a man to an hotel room and ate his money and not expect sexual demand from him.

lexy2014:

U still de ask quenchun?

D answer is simple: a hungry girl that forms like formula but gat nothing upstairs. I hear they call them slay queens. Now she will look 4 where she will slay 4d night

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by BizBayo: 5:46am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:
Of course tactfully na. Thats what i do oo, no time for story, she either gree or she no gree

Like what tactics bro.. Lesson101
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by deltateam: 5:59am On Aug 15, 2019
Nawa for girls o. You followed a stranger to a hotel in the night not even day time. Spent his money on you and you even took takeaway.

You followed him to his room and you say you thought you were there to sing lullaby to him abi tell him moonlight stories.

This is unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Fuckyoumod: 6:01am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:
Why not let her know his intentions from the onset ?
that's why you no get sense.....

Which intention? Intention kill you there!
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:09am On Aug 15, 2019
All this sex starved niggas go just dey misbehave anyhow,Must you have sex with her,how much did you spend sef??,the Nigga no know the risk he put himself in,let him pray nothing bad happen to the girl,cos he gat explanations to give to police,If na me,i wont send her out of the room,try to convince her on the need to cure conji this night,if she no gree,free here,if you wan wicked am,you ask her to sleep on bare floor,and you enjoy the bed alone,Toto no dey finish,If you no get her today,you go get her tomorrow
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by KcMarShalL(f): 6:10am On Aug 15, 2019
When she knew she wasn't ready to have sex, why didn't she leave early? At least, she knew when it was getting dark. That's why I don't say anything when I hear how girls are been killed and raped everyday. Oke ochucho adiro mma. Be contented with what you have umu nwanyi..

5 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Unconquerable: 6:14am On Aug 15, 2019
The more I read about women the more I realize why the world is the way it is. As far as she's concerned she's a smart girl.

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Godwin2am(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2019
Jacinthe:
Dirty things
YOU GUILTY TOO? BLEEPER
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Godwin2am(m): 6:25am On Aug 15, 2019
erico2k2:

large % of 9ja girls fall into the school of thought, they even go out with no purse or ATM.
SLEEPING IN MY ROOM OVER NIGHT? I WILL BLEEP
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 15, 2019
shogsman:

Person follow man for balling,she ate like goat,drank like horse,smoked like a peaky blinder and even requested for extra take out,then she followed him into his hotel room to spend the night and y'all still saying the guy should have made his intentions known,wetin dem dey do for hotel overnight, the guy was a real gentle man for not raping his money out of her,she's an opportunistic hoe.
No doubt. And she got her punishment. If the dude had been completely straightforward. He wouldnt have wasted money and he would f*ck her.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 15, 2019
erico2k2:

Without transport fare, sef

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by dangotesmummy: 6:30am On Aug 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. Men will always use what you want to get you especially when you're not contended. At least, this one was decent enough not to have raped her. You went on a date, allowed him to book for a room, went into the room with him, but only wanted to spend the night without being touched 'cause your own house is on fire?
exactly yorubas will say na wetin eyes find na wetin eye see.how can you go on a date and then eat his food and still follow a stranger to a hotel room.what are you thinking?he has no penis? Please I'm a woman and women need to respect themselves.what you won't eat why smell it.beyonce says people see you the way you see yourself.you carry yourself as a hungry,greedy entitled hoe and he treats you like that.

I hate girls like that.theyre an embarrassment and also bring embarrassment to other ladies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 15, 2019
Ronline:
Some people take alot of unnecessary risk...
borne out of stupidity.. Not ignorance, stupidity
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by dangotesmummy: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2019
Unconquerable:
The more I read about women the more I realize why the world is the way it is. As far as she's concerned she's a smart girl.
a guy paid for a room with a girl.what do a man and woman do behind closed doors? Is this greed or stupidity?if you didn't want sex WHY FOLLOW HIM TO THE HOTEL ROOM?

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by dangotesmummy: 6:37am On Aug 15, 2019
Mummyimbecile:
All this sex starved niggas go just dey misbehave anyhow,Must you have sex with her,how much did you spend sef??,the Nigga no know the risk he put himself in,let him pray nothing bad happen to the girl,cos he gat explanations to give to police,If na me,i wont send her out of the room,try to convince her on the need to cure conji this night,if she no gree,free here,if you wan wicked am,you ask her to sleep on bare floor,and you enjoy the bed alone,Toto no dey finish,If you no get her today,you go get her tomorrow
if not for greed and entitlement mentality WHY ALLOW A STRANGE MAN WHO YOU DON'T KNOW SPEND ON YOU AND WHY WILL YOU FOLLOW A MAN YOU DON'T KNOW OR DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S CAPABLE OF DOING.whethetr he's a rapist,kidnapper or ritualists you don't know.wasnt that how greed killed cynthia.follow a Facebook guy enter hotel room and was brutally raped and killed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Kalapizim(m): 6:41am On Aug 15, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
that's why you no get sense.....
Which intention? Intention kill you there!
Apply your moniker to your self
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by FlordFlorez(m): 6:43am On Aug 15, 2019
Scripted! Anything for 'likes' and attention. U thing am gullible to believe this?
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2019
Ladies will never learn smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.