Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Which Hair Products Works Best - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Hair Products Works Best (667 Views)

Hair Brush Guide 101 -which Hair Brush To Use And When / Which Hair Accessories Do You Wear? / Distributors Of Natural Hair Products In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Hair Products Works Best by Kingkun69(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Please I need suggestions for hair products especially hair cream,shampoo conditioner etc that works best for a medium to large sized Afro
Just tell me which works best for you The price doesn't really matter (unless it's absolutely ridiculous) and should be easy to find in stores and supermarkets thank you
Re: Which Hair Products Works Best by czarina(f): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
You said its Afro, so I'll assume it's still natural.

You can wash with Dudu Osun (N1,200 for a pkt) and for softness and slip, use Cantu leave-in conditioner (N2,800).

You can use Dark and Lovely Corrective Leav-in (N1,700) if you're unable find the Cantu, but I prefer Cantu because it's almost like it was made just for "Naturals".

If your hair is super-fragile (all natural types usually are) I'll recommend Johnson Baby Shampoo - No More Tears, it's really mild and also works as a humectant. (N1,000)

Then, coconut oil for added sheen but using this can be tricky as it can sometimes dry out your hair so you want to mix with olive oil (it's N3,500 for the original one but you can get the smallest bottle for N600, don't buy those things in yellow Goya bottles, they're fakes)

Lastly, there's no magic wand to grow your hair, simply find good products, incorporate a healthy hair care regimen, eat right, drink enough water and try not to be a product junkie.
Re: Which Hair Products Works Best by Kingkun69(m): 3:04am On Aug 14, 2019
czarina:
You said its Afro, so I'll assume it's still natural.

You can wash with Dudu Osun (N1,200 for a pkt) and for softness and slip, use Cantu leave-in conditioner (N2,800).

You can use Dark and Lovely Corrective Leav-in (N1,700) if you're unable find the Cantu, but I prefer Cantu because it's almost like it was made just for "Naturals".

If your hair is super-fragile (all natural types usually are) I'll recommend Johnson Baby Shampoo - No More Tears, it's really mild and also works as a humectant. (N1,000)

Then, coconut oil for added sheen but using this can be tricky as it can sometimes dry out your hair so you want to mix with olive oil (it's N3,500 for the original one but you can get the smallest bottle for N600, don't buy those things in yellow Goya bottles, they're fakes)

Lastly, there's no magic wand to grow your hair, simply find good products, incorporate a healthy hair care regimen, eat right, drink enough water and try not to be a product junkie.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Arrivals: Shop Hot, Trendy Luxury Fashion Brands!!!!! / Who Can Furnishe A Photo Of An Empty Room? / Miss Kenya Stunning Safari Photos Will Leave You Speechless (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.