Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" (34362 Views)

Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare / 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2019
anonimi:

You nailed it, almost.
The only thing to add is that she should have organised with others to mobilise youths to register and followed them up to vote with several creative schemes.
If she had done that, would she be screaming- dem no love me

cuppy has no interest whatsoever in politics. she could care less who is president of naija.

dj cuppy is that rich kid in school that loves oppressing doing it girl and people doing attache
most people are forced to grow out of it once they leave uni, but with social media, she can continue to do campus big girl indefinitely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Ziel20: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2019
BigJoe19:
it's a lie joor, over 3million nigerians are following her on Instagram, total number of Nigerians on Instagram is 20million, not to even talk about people that know her but do not follow her. Over 50% of nigerian adults know dj cuppy.

Lol. Coming directly from the mouth of Nigeria Census Coordinator (NCC)
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Zencrypto: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2019
awesome! meanwhile contact us at zencon.agency@gmail.com for all your professional crypto investment advice, we have handlers that can guarantee you maximum return on investments. try and see!!
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by BigJoe19: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Ziel20:

Lol. Coming directly from the mouth of Nigeria Census Coordinator (NCC)
Yes I am, Over 2billion people know Cristiano Ronaldo but has less than 200million followers on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by APCLyingBastard: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2019
99.9999% of Nigerians do not know or care to know you.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Chukkychukky(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2019
No my dear its not true, its just dat we dnt like u kind of music bcs it is ajebotic until u come down to naija style u go make wave
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Pusherttt: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Yes.......make am 90% cos me n my village people no like u
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Rahimat27: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Maybe if ure more responsible stop dating random guys that will eventually dump you and get married
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Another OBO comment!!
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Charmingrascal(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2019
I became a fan after I listened to Abena.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Stillthebest: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2019
joseph1832:
not always so bros. Davido is a rich kid and Nigerians love him. Wanna know why? It's because he's down to earth and knows how to relate with everybody, be you rich, poor or even a tout.

Wrong. Davido is loved because of his helping hands. Hes not loved naturally. Nigerians don't love rich mens kids. Cuppy is correct.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2019
You got it wrong girl, more than 80% of Nigerians actually likes you, but what they don't like is you rubbing your Father,s wealth on their faces all the time. Imagine traveling from one country to another just to go get ice cream and then you want someone who does not even know where his meal will come from on that day to be happy with you, or someone who has not travelled out of his own city for once no Na it doesn't work this way, there are a lot of Nigerians even as we discuss this topic that doesn't even have 10k in their bank account Lols they work hard like seriously but the money isn't just coming forth and you want them to be happy with you flaunting wealth upadan Lola

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by frugal(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2019
drips8:
Most Nigerians don't like rich people or their kids
Most poor people generally don't like rich people. It's everywhere. From America to China. The only reason it's more pronounced here is because we have more people here.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by 900warriorz: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2019
midolian:
True ...and I wonder why!

I don't know why Nigerians default feeling towards rich kids is hatred. The kids will have to work hard to make Nigerians love them...

Poverty no go die well, aswear grin

Na because of the activities of some of their Papa country hard like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by shadyLP(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2019
i love you sweetheart...
i dont give a damn about what many assholes are saying kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2019
BigJoe19:
it's a lie joor, over 3million nigerians are following her on Instagram, total number of Nigerians on Instagram is 20million, not to even talk about people that know her but do not follow her. Over 50% of nigerian adults know dj cuppy.
You have the number but with zero idea how percentage works. What is the population of Nigeria again?
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Stillthebest: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2019
festacman:
Flaunting that more 80% of Nigeria population hate her is a pure fallacy and very carelessly made statement. It simply shows how poor she is in numeracy. Even her wealthy dad does not enjoy such 'honour'.

The truth is that less than 10% of Nigeria population know about her existence and her hustles and majority of these people are on social media.

She is beautiful though!

And she's talking about the less then 10% relative to the ratings of her 80%.. only a fool will claim every Nigerian knows him or her except the presidents..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by lebanonboy: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2019
80% dnt even knw ur father, talk less of u.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by nonix22(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2019
close enough
MJBOLT:
80% of nigerians dont know you even exist
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Cleff4u(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2019
that is big lie, we love you. you are making us proud and we love you and ur career big time
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by nonix22(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2019
the remaining 20% are your family and friends
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by TechCapon(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

You aren't wrong DJ Cuppy, majority dislike you for no just cause, that is exactly the same way they dislike Davido. It isn't really their fault.
Jealousy and poverty are dangerous combo.
not true Davido has the highest following on Instagram and they're mostly Nigerians.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by BluntBoy(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2019
BigJoe19:

Over 50% of Nigerian adults?

First of all, how many Nigerian adults do we have?

The total number of Nigerians on Instagram (if we factored in U17s as well) is exactly half of 20% of the Nigerian population.

You and DJ Cuppy are drama queens.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

You aren't wrong DJ Cuppy, majority dislike you for no just cause, that is exactly the same way they dislike Davido. It isn't really their fault.
Jealousy and poverty are dangerous combo.

My dear ,don't default on that conclusion ..it has nothing to do with her back ground .many more despise buhari daughter .WHAT DO DAVIDO ,CUPPY ,AND BUHARI DAUGHTER HAVE IN COMMON ?

show of affluence ..in case u don't know this irritates all manners of classes and real elite don't show off except nouveau riche,people who wish to remind you that they are rich and should be noticed.people who aren't used to wealth ..check the wealthiest families in the world the old money .mi can list a few for u ; you ehoo never see them flaunt their wealth and trust me they super spend.

So if Nigerians dislike her it has nothing to do with the fact that otedola who by the way isn't as wealthy as he shoes off to be ,is her dad
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by TemmyT002(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2019
I am a Nigerian and I don't even know you. How can I dislike you?
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Smoke55: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2019
BigJoe19:
whaaat!! 50% of nigerian adults knew cuppy? like seriously? do you no that 70% of nigerian adults dont have access to social media? take your village for instance how many adults from ur village have access to social media?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by orunmila144: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2019
loverboy442:
she should have said about 80% which is true
80 percent can never be true. you have to understand that majority of the population lives in rural areas in states like sokoto, niger, zamfara, katsina. jigawa. yobe, borno, bauchi, gombe, adamawa, kebbi, taraba etc and these people in these areas dont go on the internet like that. all they have is mobile phones to call people and most dont even have mobile phones. those states alone i mentioned is like 70 percent of nigerians who dont know she exists. the only nigerians who know about her are the ones who follow trends and celebrities and fashion and these are less than 5 percent of the population and are mostly based in lagos. majority of nigerians dont know who she is. me myself i only started knowing who she is a year ago. so to say 80 percent of nigerians hate you when only 1 percent of nigerians know you is crazy lol

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Anonymous11: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2019
Smart girl, cooked up a fake statistic to spark unnecessary controversy. Using reverse psychology to accomplish her purpose.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by shogsman(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2019
Misplaced priority,you can't have it all tw*t

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2019
MJBOLT:
80% of nigerians dont know you even exist

Thank you for typing the very thing on my mind... True talent doesn't hide, and cannot be disliked.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2019
It is obvious. 80% of Nigerian are poor and hungry, whereas you...
Re: DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" by arrestdarrester: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2019
Put in proper perspective 98% of Nigerians don't know you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyanya Doses Off While On Dinning Table (photo) / Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family / Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.