Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... (1172 Views)

How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... by Usanga35: 1:12am On Aug 14, 2019
I really want to know the signs that girls give to a guy to show that she is in love with him secretly...Cos there is this girl that normally stares at me in ma area ...so last week i summoned courage to ask her if she love me but she formed for me...so i couldn't believe ma eyes
Re: What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... by AstroG: 1:18am On Aug 14, 2019
Will tell u my mind tomorrow,
Re: What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... by macho44(m): 2:30am On Aug 14, 2019
Ogbeni goan sleep joor. Wey u suppose dey reason how to buy BENZ, na to dey find Imaginary LOVE dey do u. Unkulu wey wan Mumu.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... by meobizy(f): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2019
Good. Now find another girl in your area and ask her the same.
Re: What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... by MJBOLT: 6:42am On Aug 14, 2019
a girl staring at you can mean different things.

Re: What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... by cooooooks(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2019
Don't say "love" wily nily.

Start conversations organically. Talk about what she's doing, if she sells or does something.

Don't bring up her liking you until you are both super comfortable with each other or/and she is VERY obvious about it.

She will laugh at your jokes, listen to you intently, try to touch your arm subconsciously.
Re: What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... by lincsnuel: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2019
OP do you have beards?

This exact thing happened to my guy in our neighborhood... When the guy confronted the girl, she confessed that the guy's beards looked like that of th goat they killed to celebrate last Christmas!

You never can predict these girls these days oo grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2019
AstroG:
Will tell u my mind tomorrow,
knock knock knock, na morning we dey so
Re: What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... by millionboi2: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Usanga35:
I really want to know the signs that girls give to a guy to show that she is in love with him secretly...Cos there is this girl that normally stares at me in ma area ...so last week i summoned courage to ask her if she love me but she formed for me...so i couldn't believe ma eyes
it doesn't matter if she loves u or not,just see her as friend and make sure u have change in ur pocket or just lock up

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... by Usanga35: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
lincsnuel:
OP do you have beards?

This exact thing happened to my guy in our neighborhood... When the guy confronted the girl, she confessed that the guy's beards looked like that of th goat they killed to celebrate last Christmas!

You never can predict these girls these days oo grin
Hahhahaaa
his own worst o

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving / True Or False? / I Am Scared, Please I Need Someone To Clarify This For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.