Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel (4795 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:

You just seem to divert to things that are not the issue being discussed. How does any of this answer the question?
I didn't divert.

My point remains that, no one can understand how LFC preaches the gospel if he is just a visiting guest or a none member.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! How did I criticize him? By stating the facts?
Which facts have you stated here?
Well, whatever facts you think you have stated, the Lord Jesus have proven you wrong.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

Which facts have you stated here?
Well, whatever facts you think you have stated, the Lord Jesus have proven you wrong.

How about you state my criticism first?
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

I didn't divert.

My point remains that, no one can understand how LFC preaches the gospel if he is just a visiting guest or a none member.

Anas09:

So, if heaven and hell were not mentioned on Monday that means they are not mentioned in LFC?
And LordReed, aren't you an atheist? Or you go to LFC to gather what you'd use as arsenals against the Church?

Well, i am a Word based Faith Based believer who hated LFC dearly until I got close. Today I repented of my stance and asked God to forgive me.

In the passed, I critiqued men of God I don't agree with their ministry or their administration, not realizing that the Holy Spirit gives the same gifts to the different people but the Administration of those gifts are different. But, now I know why different ministries carry out their mandates differently.

Today, I understand why there are many denominations in the body of Christ, that's because I now understand why the Church is called 'A body'. The hands has their duties, even in the hands, there're fingers functioning differently. There're finger nails performing a duty in the body. so does the head, the legs, the mouth, eyes, nose, teeth, tongue, lungs, liver, heart, kidney, stomach, diff. bones etc.

Only an ignorant man wld expect the head to act like the legs, or the lungs to act like the toes. These all function together to keep the body alive and going.

Oyedepo has his mandate, Kumuyi has his. If anyone expects Oyedepo to leave his calling to do Kumuyi's calling, it'll be like telling the hand to leave putting food in the mouth and put it into the ears.

Enough said.

Again this does nothing counter the observation that LFC Winners does not preach about heaven, hell or rapture regularly. I have been attending Winners since the early 90s so you don't get to pull the not a member card.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by CodeTemplar: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:

Again this does nothing counter the observation that LFC Winners does not preach about heaven, hell or rapture regularly. I have been attending Winners since the early 90s so you don't get to pull the not a member card.
The people who preach rapture, what do they preach about it self?
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Daviddson(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2019
CodeTemplar:
How is wisdom, redemption, divine direction, praise, marital settlement, restoration or health message motivation. Just tell us u don't understand English and I will understand u.
I'm not against any of these, but how about also preaching messages of overcoming temptation, lust, greed, embezzlement, masturbation, etc? What about messages to constantly remind people of the certainty of death and heaven and hell? Do you know that "church people" die every day? Do you know how many of those people find themselves in hell every day? Dunamis Church preaches all the above you mentioned and still preaches the ones I just listed.

1 Like

Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
The gospel of mammon you mean?

Compare the Words of Jesus and the teaching of the prophet of mammon you worship and you should be able understand the difference for it's stark, only that you have been blind to the Truth by witchcraft.

You can start using this teaching of Jesus about blessings.

That is why I'm praying that Gods blessings shd ellude you nau.
May you die in abject poverty, say Amen.
Evertime you work may thieves steal your sweat, say Amen.
May you be frustrated at every turn. Say Amen.

May misfortunes upon misfortunes befall you. Say Amen Nicolai.

May your rights be denied you. As you hate it, may it never locate you. Say Amen.

As for me, from Genesis down to Revelation and until Christ returns, i see YHWH creating the entire earth and handing it over to man to enjoy.

No one walked or walks with God and remained/ remains poor. Was it Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Boaz, David, Solomon, Job, Mordecai, Esther, Daniel, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyakhilome? So Na me go dey poor? Not me.

Satanic agent Nicolai wishes that Christians will remain poor so that his master the devil wld be running our lives giving us options about what to do and how to live. On your face!!!!!

Nicolai Jesusjnr, Satan's agent, tell your master that he failed by not stopping Jesus from resurrecting. The power he stole from Adam and all the riches of the earth is in the hands of the redeemed now.

Go and kill yourself.

See this thief accusing others when his god TBJoshua is one of the richest prophet amongst the Nicolaitans prophets.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by LordReed(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The people who preach rapture, what do they preach about it self?

Well, you'll have to ask them.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:

So, since you have been attending Winners since early 90s, List all the 12 Pillars of LFC and how many of them preaches Prosperity.

How do you preach prosperity when the theme is the Holy Spirit, or Wisdom, or Redemption, or Love, or Praise, or Divine Guidance, or Faith, or Baptism or Forgiveness or Repentance or Giving?

Are sure you've been listening since you've been in LFC?
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by LordReed(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

So, since you have been attending Winners since early 90s, List all the 12 Pillars of LFC and how many of them preaches Prosperity.

How do you preach prosperity when the theme is the Holy Spirit, or Wisdom, or Redemption, or Love, or Praise, or Divine Guidance, or Faith, or Baptism or Forgiveness or Repentance or Giving?

Are sure you've been listening since you've been in LFC?

Are these the issue we are talking about here? SMH
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by signalsmedia: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2019
Yesterday mid week service was all about financial integrity.
if most of us have this in Nigeria, Nigeria will be a good place.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:

Are these the issue we are talking about here? SMH
What are the issues nau? You agree with the lady nau, so proof it by listing the Pillars of LFC.

If you must establish that LFC does not preach some certain messages often, but prosperity, then what are the Pillars and how can they be used to preach Prosperity?

You said it's true, she right because you've been a member since early 90s so can tell better. And i said, in that case, as an old member, mention the Pillars upon which LFC draw out their teachings. because, each Pillar is used to teach for each Month. How many of them preach Prosperity?

I even tried to help you mention a few.

For instance, How the teaching on Baptism can be hinged on Prosperity.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Truthsbitter: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2019
self proclaimed Christians and "holier than thou" attitude is not a new thing.
They criticize everything and forget that they are far behind those they criticize...

common with Nigerian religionists...(not just christians )
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! How did I criticize him? By stating the facts?
You criticized him by saying all the evangelism we have been doing since 2015 is just to fill the Church, not for any greater good.

What have you been doing in Church since early 90s? And this early 90s you talked about was it in Lagos or Kaduna?

Are you an enemy within? We dey try to gather you dey scatter. Hmmmm.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2019
Truthsbitter:
self proclaimed Christians and "holier than thou" attitude is not a new thing.
They criticize everything and forget that they are far behind those they criticize...

common with Nigerian religionists...(not just christians )
True
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

What are the issues nau? You agree with the lady nau, so proof it by listing the Pillars of LFC.

If you must establish that LFC does not preach some certain messages often, but prosperity, then what are the Pillars and how can they be used to preach Prosperity?

You said it's true, she right because you've been a member since early 90s so can tell better. And i said, in that case, as an old member, mention the Pillars upon which LFC draw out their teachings. because, each Pillar is used to teach for each Month. How many of them preach Prosperity?

I even tried to help you mention a few.

For instance, How the teaching on Baptism can be hinged on Prosperity.

Where did I mention prosperity?
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:

Where did I mention prosperity?
WTH? So why do you agree with the lady?
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by LordReed(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

You criticized him by saying all the evangelism we have been doing since 2015 is just to fill the Church, not for any greater good.

Quote the place I said that it is not for the greater good.

What have you been doing in Church since early 90s? And this early 90s you talked about was it in Lagos or Kaduna?

Lagos. What do you mean by what have I been doing in church?

Are you an enemy within? We dey try to gather you dey scatter. Hmmmm.

LoL! Always looking for enemies, tomorrow you will claim you are not afraid.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

That is why I'm praying that Gods blessings shd ellude you nau.
May you die in abject poverty, say Amen.
Evertime you work may thieves steal your sweat, say Amen.
May you be frustrated at every turn. Say Amen.

May misfortunes upon misfortunes befall you. Say Amen Nicolai.

May your rights be denied you. As you hate it, may it never locate you. Say Amen.

As for me, from Genesis down to Revelation and until Christ returns, i see YHWH creating the entire earth and handing it over to man to enjoy.

No one walked or walks with God and remained/ remains poor. Was it Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Boaz, David, Solomon, Job, Mordecai, Esther, Daniel, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyakhilome? So Na me go dey poor? Not me.

Satanic agent Nicolai wishes that Christians will remain poor so that his master the devil wld be running our lives giving us options about what to do and how to live. On your face!!!!!

Nicolai Jesusjnr, Satan's agent, tell your master that he failed by not stopping Jesus from resurrecting. The power he stole from Adam and all the riches of the earth is in the hands of the redeemed now.

Go and kill yourself.

See this thief accusing others when his god TBJoshua is one of the richest prophet amongst the Nicolaitans prophets.
Lol!

See witch and mammon worshipper wey dey powerless dey also follow her powerless mentor dey curse oh!

Now you see why God won't hardly give people with destructive mindset like you and your mentor the extent of power that Jesus had, for instead of using it to heal the sick and raising the dead, etc., you would instead be using it to make whole people sick, and the living to die etc.

I know way better than that, hence I won't lay any curse on you as you're doing against me, but pray for you that God delivers you from your witchcraft and save your wicked soul from hell.{Matthew 5:44}

That's why I'm so blessed because I keep the Words of Jesus to that extent, for that is the true blessing, every other is counterfeit.

Luke 11:28 (KJV)

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Now compare the blessings of your prophets of mammon, where even armed robbers, serial rapists, fraudsters, ritualists etc., even the wicked and unjust would consider themselves blessed, to that of Jesus where they are all cursed because they keep not the Word of God which is the only true way to be blessed of God.

That shows you how Antichrist your blessings and gospel of mammon is.

You can continue with your cursing though if you're not true, thou witch and servant of mammon!

Sorry if i interrupted your utterances of vanity. lol!

p.s. Lol! From Daniel you skipped to Oyedepo to show your defence is not of God but ulterior motivated and mammonic. For how on Earth would you forget to include even Jesus without whom you won't be here laying claim to His name, or even His forerunner John the Baptist on your list? Not to talk of the likes of Moses, Elijah, Elijah, Peter, John, etc., Some of whom were very poor men. Was that deliberate or a mistake?

Maybe they for spoil market for the gospel of mammon you're passionately preaching, because I'm sure that by your foolish mammonic standards they weren't blessed because they weren't rich, for that's the orientation of mammon worshippers and prophets.

But wisdom of justified of her children, hence I would say they were blessed because they kept the Word of God according to the above saying of Jesus.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by LordReed(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

WTH? So why do you agree with the lady?

Where did she mention prosperity?
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:

Where did she mention prosperity?
Oh pls LordReed. Why is she against LFC?

Why did she say repeat repentance and the rest are not regularly preached there?

The nooze is coming down, you're looking for an escape route. Don't worry, escape. cheesy
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:

Quote the place I said that it is not for the greater good.

Lagos. What do you mean by what have I been doing in church?

LoL! Always looking for enemies, tomorrow you will claim you are not afraid.

Lolzzzzzzzzzz. Where did you spot fear in what I typed? Try me in the night an see the difference.

If I catch you, I am tear you to bits
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by LordReed(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

Lolzzzzzzzzzz. Where did you spot fear in what I typed? Try me in the night an see the difference.

If I catch you, I am tear you to bits

LoL! You that can't tear wet tissue paper and if cockroach jumps on you, you'll start binding and casting demons.

1 Like

Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

Oh pls LordReed. Why is she against LFC?

Why did she say repeat repentance and the rest are not regularly preached there?

The nooze is coming down, you're looking for an escape route. Don't worry, escape. cheesy

Where did she say repentance is not preached?
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! You that can't tear wet tissue paper and if cockroach jumps on you, you'll start binding and casting demons.
This is all in your head.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by ada001(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Some winner members are used to dressing indecently but not all........... Out of the whole 100% of winners, 80% would always dress decently while the remaining percentage would dress waywardly............there is a lot to say negatively abt winner's chapel if u ar an outsider
That's all I can say
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by LordReed(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

This is all in your head.

I agree, I know when I am exaggerating. However its obvious you are the type who views the world in terms of the struggle between Yahweh and Satan so almost every incident in your life is evaluated in these terms. True or false?
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Anas09:

Why did you you run from the question I posed here, or are you thereby confirming that you are indeed an antichrist?

For how would you include your mammon prophet on your list of those who walked with God, and yet of all people would leave out Jesus the only begotten Son of God?

If you were not already a Nairaland witch, I would have said that you've become one, I mean Jesus who died on the cross to give man eternal life is not on your list of those you claim walked with God for crying out loud?

No wonder you hate Him and His Words so much, that you attack anyone who preaches it, because you are a bonafide antichrist and have hence proven it.

I mean, can it be a coincidence that also people like John the Baptist His forerunner, Moses and Elijah who both appeared to Him on the mount of transfiguration, Peter and John His disciples, didn't make your list of people that walked with God? So what does that tell you about yourself?

But that you can no longer hide the extent to which you passionately hate Jesus and His Words, that anyone that is associated with Him as shown above would be exempted from your list of people who walked with God.

Or is it because they were poor?

The devil is really a liar!
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by dangotesmummy: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Sunnymatey:
She's saying the plain truth aside describing herself as a fanatic.

Im a full member of winners chapel. The emphasies on materialism over spirituality is just alarming especially in large congregations.
What helps my christian journey are my early years in Deeper life where l was baptized.

Some guys and babes can even attend services with their sin partners without an oita of guilt cus what you often hear centers on prosperity.

This isnt implying those in other places of worship are automatically saints

For me, l live Deeper life and practice Winners cus applying their teachings to your daily hustle will help u succeed.

Though l love winners. But their teachings need be balance so we dont gain the whole world and loose our soul in hell.

I have dominion wink
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
Why did you you run from the question I posed here, or are you thereby confirming that you are indeed an antichrist?

For how would you include your mammon prophet on your list of those who walked with God, and yet of all people would leave out Jesus the only begotten Son of God?

If you were not already a Nairaland witch, I would have said that you've become one, I mean Jesus who died on the cross to give man eternal life is not on your list of those you claim walked with God for crying out loud?

No wonder you hate Him and His Words so much, that you attack anyone who preaches it, because you are a bonafide antichrist and have hence proven it.

I mean, can it be a coincidence that also people like John the Baptist His forerunner, Moses and Elijah who both appeared to Him on the mount of transfiguration, Peter and John His disciples, didn't make your list of people that walked with God? So what does that tell you about yourself?

But that you can no longer hide the extent to which you passionately hate Jesus and His Words, that anyone that is associated with Him as shown above would be exempted from your list of people who walked with God.

Or is it because they were poor?

The devil is really a liar!
If dem tell this gnat say me I go run away from am, him go gree o.
Re: Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel by Anas09: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2019
LordReed:

I agree, I know when I am exaggerating. However its obvious you are the type who views the world in terms of the struggle between Yahweh and Satan so almost every incident in your life is evaluated in these terms. True or false?
I thought you said you have been in LFC since early 09s? Does LFC raise their children to acknowledge satan and fear him?

Lol. Sir, sorry to bust your bubbles. Here is a Christian who understands perfectly what happened in Eden, and how that was rectified at Calvary.

I'm a Christian who knows what Christ was doing for the three days His body was lying in the tomb.

I know what happened in the kingdom of satan when he resurrected from the dead. I know there was Power transfer from satan back to me. The power he stole by tricks from Adam, I have it now.

I'm a Christian who understands her new birth and Covenant realities in Christ. I know my place.

I'm a Christian who knows what it means to sit with Christ in Heavenly Places far above Principalities and Powers.

I know who Principalities and Powers are and how they operate.

I know what i can do to dwell in their realm and I know what to do to get out of their realm, and I have.

I know that Principalities and Powers work and operate in darkness and Heavenly places are full of Light.

I know that when Light shines, darkness dissipates. I also know that Principalities and Powers can't enter heaven even if the gates were left open. The light go burn them to crisp.

I know Jesus, I know satan and most of all, I know who I am.

He does not feature in anything that concerns me.
If he was as strong as they say he is, him for stop Jesus from resurrecting. Him for no hand over the keys on the Kingdoms of the earth to Jesus. Him for stop the work of Redemption.
Him for no allow anyone become a Christian, but alas, people keep repenting and abandoning him every day.

And, lastly, him for don kill me. him try sha, but him fail, and he'll keep failing. At least him for no allow me become born again.

Satan does not frighten me. He's got nothing in me. I don't remember him when I pray.

I can't understand how I will be dwelling in the secret place of the most High God, and still be threatened by a demon.

I am not the type of Christian who attends ministries where lying commercial prophets lead people back to the bondage of fear Jesus delivered them from.

No, sir. I know I am a carrier of light, a carrier of power, a carrier of fire and the glory of the Lord God Jesus.

All satan uses to scare people is death, I don't fear death. He has no power over death anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Devotion To His Word By Pastor Adeboye / Atheist, Why Embracing Buddhism And Not African Philosophy And Spirituality? / Lies Told By 'Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.