Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life (19619 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2019
if that is true, then the problem is not the women. You are the problem to yourself.

Moreover, like objects attract themselves. Obviously the reason why most of our celebrity can't keep their marriages.

Their way of life and reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Midas01: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2019
We're they starving before they met him?
bentwood85:

Money.... Everything that brings money is positive.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Midas01: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2019
Women need men for money.
Tina26:
women need men more than men need women. 95% of guys need women for sex
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Midas01: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2019
What can men offer?
Raydos:
All women can offer you is just SEX, aside that they are useless, although not all of them, but 80% of them

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by dona4real(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Bug they gave u the KUNJA smiley smiley
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
I laugh in chinese cheesy

What positive effect did you have in their own lives?

Don't you understand that life is a two-way process?
Pls be sincere this once. Somebody that gives you money, does he have positive effect on your life or not?
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=NaijaCelebrity post=81238069]Ghana’s Dancehall singer, Shatta Wale took a major jibe at all this exes by saying they never made any positive impact in his life.

Shatta Wale said they all gave in to dating him because he is famous which leaves him unperturbed when they leave. He described them all as ‘distractions’ in the interview on Rainbow Radio, and further added that his dream is to buy a private jet and not to keep women.

Even you yourself don't look positive so why expect same from them.
Like begat like.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Vedom(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2019
80% of women are ......
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by koyyess: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2019
Look at this drug addict.

Have you made any positive impact in their lives besides repeated abortions?

You are looking for an idiot that will come and say 'I can change him'. No way! That mumu era has passed.

If you cannot behave like a responsible human adult, all you will get are those who are only after your money. When they milk you dry and see you are useless, they leave.

Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by nototribalist: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2019
Who is this one, we don't know you fool
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by tiwiex(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Good question.

His dream in life is to buy a private jet. Seriously? He really has many issues.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by millionboi2: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2019
Girlfriend ship is hype.

Most guys u see with gals are paid
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by lexy2014: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2019
maxiuc:
wink
Truth
Buy me ice cream
Buy me sharwama
When are you taking me out
My subscription has finished
I need change of clothes
My hair is due for change
Please baby my phones is giving me issues

Small kiss small kiss then she will remember something baby what about the money I told you about the other day

But from d way he talks, am sure u can c y he attracts only chewing gum girls
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by shadyLP(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so u tryna tell us u've neva dated a serious lady ryt??

no be olosho u dey spend all ur cash since u turn attention seeker grin grin grin

Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by molasautos(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2019
Patronize us today @ Mola’s Autos and you won’t regret it,we have 2004 Toyota sienna and 2011 C300 Mercedes benz 4matic for sale and they are all accident free,Our motive is for our customers to be happy and drive a sound car . For more information about the cars pls contact us on this numbers 08162974858 and 08033974993
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by foster212: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2019
What of Wendy Shay?
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by tillaman(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Brain chemistry is probably altered!!
Take your dose and you shall be fine
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by KKKWHITE(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Guess he must have dated only Nigerian girls. Am saying this with no apology, Nigerian girls have nothing to offer in a relationship. No form of motivation, inspiration or support from them. lipsrsealed
they have nothing to offer absolutely, a liability to men's life God did actually created them to be a helper to men
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Blinkers: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Guess he must have dated only Nigerian girls. Am saying this with no apology, Nigerian girls have nothing to offer in a relationship. No form of motivation, inspiration or support from them. lipsrsealed

I thought so, too.

Most Nigerian girls are vain and empty. Only foolish guys hustle and justle after them, with their empty head and stinking pusssies

But I guess, Ghanaian girls are no different also, when you read the news coming from there.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Olarewaju89: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2019
That means you need to visit T B Joshua because you have plenty problem in your life.
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by johnad3(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2019
then check the seed you sow
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by DAREH13: 11:48am On Aug 14, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Ayam nt buying into that opinion,we av some supportive element among them bt always comes with condition sha Either revealed or hidden
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by olumalcolm(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2019
dis one wey him career flat lik dija bwest dey tlk say persn no get positive impact for him life. sebi birds of feather, flock together angry which of him song get positive message to start with?
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Charmingrascal(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2019
He should check himself
Even the worst relationship I had impacted my life somehow.
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by lookingfly: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2019
How will they impact your life when you were after boo.bs and but.ts undecided
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by HIV1: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2019
I have never read anything truer than what the guy said.
Lot of respect for his bluntness
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2019
It’s quite obvious cos u date rubbish.
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by traihit: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
superlanny:
shocked

When you wife a hoe, what do you expect, and unfortunately for him, he will stil fall for a hoe, some professions are hoe magnet, if i manage to born girl, ill do all in my power to prevent her from being a hoe.

What's that thing that makes a hoe what it is? (a hoe) I've been hearing about hoes but never about how they became hoes. What keeps hoeing them?
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Unrated900(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Mr Private jet,what positive impact do you make in their lives.Noise maker.

What impacts do you want to make in my life
Re: Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life by Funmmyastic: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
Excuse me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From 2face Idibia's Son's Birthday In Uk / "I Might Sue NBC If Ban On ‘This Is Nigeria’ Is Not Lifted" – Falz / Snoop Dogg Is Now Snoop Lion, Says He Is Bob Marley Reincarnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.