Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,909,054 members, 7,016,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 August 2022 at 07:14 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1203558 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by jobark: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2019
Crowdyvest, formerly known as farmcrowdy has open offers (www.crowdyvest.com). although the investment opportunity is not on agriculture, the returns are fair.

Tenor: 1 year

Investment Sector: Transportation

Location and route: Lagos, Ajah

Minimum Investment: N60,000

Option 1.

Rate: 22%. returns paid with initial capital after one year

Option 2.

Rate: 20%. returns spilt and paid every 6 months with initial capital returned after a year.

Insurance covered by; AIICO

Please note that you will be unable to terminate your sponsorship before the agreed timeframe.

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DaBogu: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Thank you for these updates.
jobark:
Crowdyvest, formerly known as farmcrowdy has open offers (www.crowdyvest.com). although the investment opportunity is not on agriculture, the returns are fair.

Tenor: 1 year

Investment Sector: Transportation

Location and route: Lagos, Ajah

Minimum Investment: N60,000

Option 1.

Rate: 22%. returns paid with initial capital after one year

Option 2.

Rate: 20%. returns spilt and paid every 6 months with initial capital returned after a year.

Insurance covered by; AIICO

Please note that you will be unable to terminate your sponsorship before the agreed time frame.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2019
Nice updates: ^ ^

What does my insurance cover?

...has provided insurance cover for all existing sponsorships, so that in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the sponsor’s capital can be refunded. The insurance covers only the initial sponsorship capital, it does not cover the returns on sponsorship.

7 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Acidosis:
Nice updates: ^ ^

What does my insurance cover?

...has provided insurance cover for all existing sponsorships, so that in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the sponsor’s capital can be refunded. The insurance covers only the initial sponsorship capital, it does not cover the returns on sponsorship.

This makes sense.

Just wondering how the strategy of making the business profitable is going to be.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pascopele: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
hmmmmmmmmm
temi4fash:

This makes sense.

Just wondering how the strategy of making the business profitable is going to be.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Pascopele:
hmmmmmmmmm

??
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by alezzy13: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
jobark:
farms cycles currently open as at today

1. Agrecourse fish farm at 20% duration: 6 months (Sept 2019 - March 2020) minimum investment N25,000 www.agrecourse.com/reg_link.php?id=agre_ref198-890697987-/auth

2. Farmkartng at 30% duration: 12months (August 2019 - August 2020) minimum investment N100,000 www.farmkart.ng/investment/fish-farm-aug-2019/

3. www.farmagric.com/

4. thriveagric soy beans and maize farms at 20% duration: 9 months minimum investment: N47,600

I see thanks for the updates.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by OluwatobiMayowa: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2019
I was also working on this www.nairastack.com to automate this kind of discussions. It's good to see all these initiatives offering better rates than banks (who are offering below inflation rates).

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DaBogu: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2019
Post the rates here
OluwatobiMayowa:
I was also working on this www.nairastack.com to automate this kind of discussions. It's good to see all these initiatives offering better rates than banks (who are offering below inflation rates).
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Asinnerman: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Bazuze is doing 30 - 35% in commodity export
Crowdyvest is also promising
Bazuze.com
Crowdyvest.com
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by handsomebolanle: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Seems corwdyvest is taking-off their commission fee....
At least I know for the current bus opening (Although I didn't subscribe)

Let's hope they do same for their coming soon October opening....

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by handsomebolanle: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Asinnerman:
Bazuze is doing 30 - 35% in commodity export
Crowdyvest is also promising
Bazuze.com
Crowdyvest.com

This is looks to be very nice...i just checked their website out (Bazuze) ..And only registered for now (no enough cash to invest now as minimum is about 100k) How long have you been with them?? And do you know if they have an office address??

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by olujaidi: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Has anyone heard of Nigeria Farmer's Group and Cooperative Society? Are they reliable? Any tales of woe?

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DaBogu: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2019
Please, provide answers to the questions asked. Thanks.
handsomebolanle:

This is looks to be very nice...i just checked their website out (Bazuze) ..And only registered for now (no enough cash to invest now as minimum is about 100k) How long have you been with them?? And do you know if they have an office address??
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Asinnerman: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
DaBogu:
Please, provide answers to the questions asked. Thanks.

I joined in January when they were just doing an offline soft launch and it was good sha, update and all, exporting.

But it’s better everyone do their due diligence sha, ask for anything you want to know from them.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by shoboy9: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Has anyone had experience with bazuze? Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DaBogu: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2019
How has the journey been so far?
Asinnerman:

I joined in January when they were just doing an offline soft launch and it was good sha, update and all, exporting.

But it’s better everyone do their due diligence sha, ask for anything you want to know from them.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by handsomebolanle: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2019
Just to drop this here.. Someone just introduced me to some other crowdfunding investment.. All I could say is that.. Crowdvesty needs to gear up their ROI... Amazing offers... I can't wait to liquidate my current plan...
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Asinnerman: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Which one?

handsomebolanle:
Just to drop this here.. Someone just introduced me to some other crowdfunding investment.. All I could say is that.. Crowdvesty needs to gear up their ROI... Amazing offers... I can't wait to liquidate my current plan...
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Asinnerman: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Someone needs to be very very careful, ask for their insurance provider o and confirm with them.

They are usually tired of me, lol

Even if i am investing again, i will still ask questions

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by handsomebolanle: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Asinnerman:
Someone needs to be very very careful, ask for their insurance provider o and confirm with them.

They are usually tired of me, lol

Even if i am investing again, i will still ask questions

How do one confirm this?

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Asinnerman: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
I usually ask for policy number, confirm with the provider, as for leadway, it's easy because i will just check on Leadway website for their name.
If my amount is much, I do go to their office.

Which one did you do?

handsomebolanle:

How do one confirm this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by handsomebolanle: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Asinnerman:
I usually ask for policy number, confirm with the provider, as for leadway, it's easy because i will just check on Leadway website for their name.
If my amount is much, I do go to their office.

Which one did you do?

Thanks so much for this ...Please Let me verify their insurance before posting....

I did farmcrowdy and agreecourse for now.. I have unverified others in radar
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Asinnerman: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ok, I did Farmagric and Bazuze

handsomebolanle:

Thanks so much for this ...Please Let me verify their insurance before posting....

I did farmcrowdy and agreecourse for now.. I have unverified others in radar
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Fish4wealth: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
OluwatobiMayowa:

You can as well talk to us at agrowealtcoop.com.
Our site is currently been upgraded.

Nigeria is a blessed country, our dreadest challenge is the leadership and the people.
Until we get our leadership right and every individuals values the sweat of his/her country woman and man, we might just still be hoping for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by alezzy13: 5:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Asinnerman:
Ok, I did Farmagric and Bazuze

Have they been paying when due?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Asinnerman: 6:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Started with bazuze in January when they soft launched, it was offline. They paid on the anniversary date.

I am doing the farmagric and bazuze because they are known by leadway, check leadway site on the agro partnership.

Bazuze is into commodity trading, that’s a good niche for me.

alezzy13:

Have they been paying when due?

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by amordi: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Asinnerman:

pls we need to talk
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DaBogu: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lets Keep it coming. Thank you to all the contributors.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Asinnerman: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
I have sent you a message.

Everyone should do their due diligence o, I am not an investment advisor

amordi:
pls we need to talk, can you call me 0. 7 0.
3. 8 .3 .2 . 3 6. 0. 8.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (744) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.