Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,909,063 members, 7,016,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 August 2022 at 07:46 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1203570 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by amordi: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Asinnerman:
I have sent you a message.

Everyone should do their due diligence o, I am not an investment advisor

ok
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by amordi: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Asinnerman

I'm confused with your replies, called the number and he denied sending me a mail, Moreover the mail shows you are a Bazuze co-founder. In other words you are directly or indirectly involved. Anyway, just need a clarification. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Asinnerman: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yes now, I am the owner, even their building and their cars

Since it’s intimacy gadget you are buying

Did you read the mail I replied at all!

[quote author=amordi post=82177419]Asinnerman

I'm confused with your replies, called the number and he denied sending
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by amordi: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Asinnerman:
Yes now, I am the owner, even their building and their cars

Since it’s intimacy gadget you are buying

Did you read the mail I replied at all!

hahahahhah, no offence Sir, I needed your own number not their number and you didn't specify that in your mail. On other hand, I called your own number and a female Bazuze rep picked yesterday. How come ?.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DaBogu: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Asinnerman:

True.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Chimapeters(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
OK I just joined this forum and I am very impressed with the things I have read so far. I will do my due diligence on a few Agro techs. However, would you mind to trade contacts? Just for networking sake, I will pm you if you do not mind
Asinnerman:

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by shoboy9: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
amordi:
Asinnerman

I'm confused with your replies, called the number and he denied sending me a mail, Moreover the mail shows you are a Bazuze co-founder. In other words you are directly or indirectly involved. Anyway, just need a clarification. Thanks

Hmm, inyeresting. over to you oga asinnerman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by michaelogunleye(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hello house, I believe most of the investments made earlier this year in Agritech should have yielded by now, please can we share experiences and recommendations to help for the next season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DaBogu: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2019
Oya make una come share experiences o
michaelogunleye:
Hello house, I believe most of the investments made earlier this year in Agritech should have yielded by now, please can we share experiences and recommendations to help for the next season.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2019
michaelogunleye:

Thats true oo.

The earliest i have is supposed to mature in January, 2020.

Although i tried one that they would remitting monthly for the next 4 months, Let see how it goes

I would give the house feedback.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by handsomebolanle: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
temi4fash:

Thats true oo.

The earliest i have is supposed to mature in January, 2020.

Although i tried one that they would remitting monthly for the next 4 months, Let see how it goes

I would give the house feedback.

How is that possible??
What's their name?
More details will be appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
handsomebolanle:

How is that possible??
What's their name?
More details will be appreciated

Well,

Zion investment.

I got them from IG.

Said they would divide the ROI into 4.

See the link below

https://zionvestng.com/

I only invested with them and they have not paid me yet..

When they do i would revert

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DaBogu: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Nice
temi4fash:

Well,

Zion investment.

I got them from IG.

See the link below

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Wickedfacts: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Agropartnerships potato trading opens up tomorrow. 35% ROI, 96K per slot.

It's usually the fastest selling of them, get it if you can.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Have you used them before?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MezieFresh: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2019
DaBogu:
Oya make una come share experiences o

Agrorite has paid out on their poultry farms that kicked off in may.

they ran poultry investments for #55,000 per unit at 16% for 4 months

check them out:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2jzF9zAlAV/

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MezieFresh: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2019
temi4fash:

Have you used them before?

my brother, business is risk you know...but then this farms are insured.
Agrorite... has a sustainable interest rate, and their cassava farms now is selling at 18% for 55k.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
MezieFresh:

my brother, business is risk you know...but then this farms are insured.
Agrorite... has a sustainable interest rate, and their cassava farms now is selling at 18% for 55k.

Na so bros.

I just decided to stop investing for now.

I want to stick to my MMF and I-Invest for now.

I have some Agorite that would be due in Jan. Keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MezieFresh: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
temi4fash:

Na so bros.

I just decided to stop investing for now.

I want to stick to my MMF and I-Invest for now.

I have some Agorite that would be due in Jan. Keeping my fingers crossed

Oh interesting!...you did agrorite maize investment

What's MMF?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
MezieFresh:

Oh interesting!...you did agrorite maize investment

What's MMF?

Yeap

Mutual Fund.. Money market funds

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by SirLaw12: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
SirLaw12:
My investment with EZ-farming and I hope I'll get my return and capital
EZ-farming is real. My investment of 5month 15% ROI got paid on October 1st

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by gamaliel9: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
There is no law regulating crowdfunding here...why is cbn so slowpoking on this? These online investments and currency trading platforms are springing up here and there...pro-active should be applied but loo....

It is not all farmers that will go to banks to seek for loans...this is equally a way of improving agriculture in Nigeria...lack of regulation is making people to hesitate in investing in all these agribusiness online investments.

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by olujaidi: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2019
gamaliel9:
There is no law regulating crowdfunding here...why is cbn so slowpoking on this? These online investments and currency trading platforms are springing up here and there...pro-active should be applied but loo....

It is not all farmers that will go to banks to seek for loans...this is equally a way of improving agriculture in Nigeria...lack of regulation is making people to hesitate in investing in all these agribusiness online investments.

It's not CBN's duty to regulate. Are AgriTech companies banks or payment processors or BDCs or even financial institutions?? Do they require CBN licence to operate?

The duty is that of SEC. Things have been put in motion which will manifest soon

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by gamaliel9: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
No payments yet? No testimonies?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by alezzy13: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2019
temi4fash:

Well,

Zion investment.

I got them from IG.

See the link below

Any update from Zion?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Please do you know when the next one will come out?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
alezzy13:

Any update from Zion?

I have my first payment Oct 15th.

When I receive payment I would update you

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Emmaesty:

Agro partnerships is hot cake oo.
Within 6 hours over 10,000 unit was sold out.

Farmsponsor too 100k per slot opening on Monday. 15% ROI

Its 4 months I think.

But hot cake too.. Sells out within 2 hours self.

There are on the 24th cycle now.

Never used them but intend to participate on Monday's own

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
temi4fash:

Agro partnerships is hot cake oo.
Within 6 hours over 10,000 unit was sold out.

Farmsponsor too 100k per slot opening on Monday. 15% ROI

Its 4 months I think.

But hot cake too.. Sells out within 2 hours self.

There are on the 24th cycle now.

Never used them but intend to participate on Monday's own
Wow!!! I have been dulling since o. But is the 15% per annum? Or for those 4 months
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Wickedfacts: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2019
Emmaesty:

Sorry, was serving a ban.
I don't know. They don't announce until like 24 hours before. It usually sells out very fast.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Wickedfacts: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Emmaesty:
Wow!!! I have been dulling since o. But is the 15% per annum? Or for those 4 months

For the 4 months
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Sorry, was serving a ban.
I don't know. They don't announce until like 24 hours before. It usually sells out very fast.
Choi. I am patiently waiting for the next one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (744) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.