Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,523,786 members, 5,773,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 August 2020 at 05:02 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (303548 Views)

What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Online Saving And Investment Platforms In Nigeria / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 9:22pm On Aug 01
soonest:

They called to say we should give them 4 to 8 weeks. They are scammers starting from Mike Adenugba to all of them in that Menorah farm. Meanwhile he ran off to start another agrobusiness.

agribusinesscapitalng

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by funkyprof: 9:33pm On Aug 01
Frezhkid10:
..I have two investments with goldvest maturing November and december..

Thanks for the feedback. Pls update us on the experience when it matures
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by funkyprof: 9:34pm On Aug 01
Usquared:
Foxygreen is doing OK at the moment. There is confirmation on this thread of very prompt payment.

Kenfarms is also doing OK. Monthly withdrawals and the alert comes 24hrs after you activate withdrawal. They have been into farm consulting before starting their own farms then now crowd funding.

My views and experience. I have running cycles with them both. I've spoken with the owners at different times and I feel their enthusiasm for success.

Not something to take to the bank so check and confirm for yourself.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by dammy222(f): 10:01pm On Aug 01
Pepchizy:

agribusinesscapitalng
These people are wicked o. They haven't paid investors their money but they still have mind to start a new one.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by graciousme(f): 11:09pm On Aug 01
Now that Goldvest have started reducing their ROI, I hope people are happy.......na small small e go be when the agritech companies will keep taking advantage of investors who believe that competence and integrity is dependent on low ROI.

#Nasoedeystart

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by piscesgem(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01
isaacosas01:

Farmsponsor that was once one of the most trusted farms has dented their integrity after been delisted by Leadway and failure to provide a truthful explanation. The lies they told have created uncertainty for investors, I just hope things don’t get messy really quickly.

Una Sha wan drag and spoil farmsponsor name by fire by force, despite you not having any dealings with them. Farmsponsor should be on the 35th or 36th window now if I am not mistaken, which translates to 3years ( one window in one month), and they have no history of defaulting in payments for that length of years, they just opened a chicken processing arm with state of the art equipment, have you seen the video of the large expanse of land they got for that purpose?. But na leadway insurance that they have said they renew for every farm cycle we go hold on to. Same leadway and zenith insurance +others that FAAN uses but have not given a dime since Owerri airport got burnt down. Even if leadway insure you, if shit happens it is only when they want to pay that they will pay, while I encourage accountability from the agritech firms, but insurance is not a full guarantee of a farm that will do well, just deal with a farm with track record of prompt payment and have integrity in their dealings, because to me, a scam can't last this long. Plus they own a actual farm and deals in only broilers for now.

N:B I don't work for farm sponsor, just an investor for the past 2years, that can vouch for them and their mode of operation.

12 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by motherlode: 12:15am On Aug 02
I think you're missing the point here, because I seriously don't understand why you think GoldVest is being judged based on their ROI levels alone... Besides, there are several parameters used by investors to measure viability.

Commendably, they offer some form of farm updates on their social media channels and with recent developments, they are currently undergoing expansion... However, the major issue with GoldVest is that they brandish all their products as totally insured by Leadway yet Leadway's list speaks otherwise. This particular action alone amounts to deception and fraud. It doesn't speak quite well...

Prior to this time, they had about 5 farm openings and only one was insured yet all was brandished as totally insured... At this moment, they currently have about 4 openings and yet, it's still that same one farm that have since been insured. What do you make of that?

GoldVest excuses about farm insurance is not substantiate enough, most of these farms they refused to insure are being insured by others... At least, this give investors the idea that capital preservation is achieved in some sense.

As an investor, if you share from the high proceeds when there is little or no insurance, be ready to also share from the heavy losses under same circumstances peradventure there is an uncondusive business atmosphere. It's like you haven't carefully read the terms of agreement and conditions on their website. A certain investor brought up the issue found in their terms of agreement on the WhatsApp groupchat and the support officer answered stating that insurance has got the risks covered yet the said insurance is non evident and equally non existent...

NB: With respect to ROI reductions, the ROI is still on the high side tho (Compared to other platforms) considering the type of farm opened recently and the increased cost of operations they would incur owing to recent happenings in that area...

graciousme:
Now that Goldvest have started reducing their ROI, I hope people are happy.......na small small e go be when the agritech companies will keep taking advantage of investors who believe that competence and integrity is dependent on low ROI.

#Nasoedeystart

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by mindpresh: 2:14am On Aug 02
piscesgem:

Una Sha wan drag and spoil farmsponsor name by fire by force, despite you not having any dealings with them. Farmsponsor should be on the 35th or 36th window now if I am not mistaken, which translates to 3years ( one window in one month), and they have no history of defaulting in payments for that length of years, they just opened a chicken processing arm with state of the art equipment, have you seen the video of the large expanse of land they got for that purpose?. But na leadway insurance that they have said they renew for every farm cycle we go hold on to. Same leadway and zenith insurance +others that FAAN uses but have not given a dime since Owerri airport got burnt down. Even if leadway insure you, if shit happens it is only when they want to pay that they will pay, while I encourage accountability from the agritech firms, but insurance is not a full guarantee of a farm that will do well, just deal with a farm with track record of prompt payment and have integrity in their dealings, because to me, a scam can't last this long. Plus they own a actual farm and deals in only broilers for now.

N:B I don't work for farm sponsor, just an investor for the past 2years, that can vouch for them and their mode of operation.

same here I don't understand it. as if the insurance will be paid to them directly in the event of issues.

sometimes the wilful ignorance is just amazing. Agents of "insert anything you like here " will come and start typing rubbish for their own not so hidden agenda. SMH.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 3:09am On Aug 02
isaacosas01:

Farmsponsor that was once one of the most trusted farms has dented their integrity after been delisted by Leadway and failure to provide a truthful explanation. The lies they told have created uncertainty for investors, I just hope things don’t get messy really quickly.

The other day, on this very thread I told you that Leadway themselves confirmed to me that they insured Farmsponsor's farm. I further added that NAIC provided a video of their inspection to Farmsponsor's farm. If you check Farmsponsor's website, you'll find Leadway and NAIC as Farmsponsor's insurers. Did you contact NAIC and they denied insuring Farmsponsor's poultry birds?

An Insurance contract just like every contract has a commencement and termination date, no insurance cover is indefinite. Each of Farmsponsor's insurance with Leadway usually lasts for 3 months which is a full cycle and each cycle has a different insurance policy.

I suggest you send a mail to both Farmsponsor and NAIC, requesting for Farmsponsor's insurance info with NAIC since the one with with Leadway is expired. That way, you would be better informed and would receive documented clarification.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Iwanttoto: 4:14am On Aug 02
MrMcJay:

The other day, on this very thread I told you that Leadway themselves confirmed to me that they insured Farmsponsor's farm. I further added that NAIC provided a video of their inspection to Farmsponsor's farm. If you check Farmsponsor's website, you'll find Leadway and NAIC as Farmsponsor's insurers. Did you contact NAIC and they denied insuring Farmsponsor's poultry birds?

An Insurance contract just like every contract has a commencement and termination date, no insurance cover is indefinite. Each of Farmsponsor's insurance with Leadway usually lasts for 3 months which is a full cycle and each cycle has a different insurance policy.

I suggest you send a mail to both Farmsponsor and NAIC, requesting for Farmsponsor's insurance info with NAIC since the one with with Leadway is expired. That way, you would be better informed and would receive documented clarification.

Some people are better off sticking to treasury bill and fixed deposits I swear. The person u r quoting doesn't even have a dime in farmsponsor.
It is quite worrisome that those who come to social media to make unfounded theories about companies are non-investors. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by isaacosas01(m): 7:47am On Aug 02
Iwanttoto:

Some people are better off sticking to treasury bill and fixed deposits I swear. The person u r quoting doesn't even have a dime in farmsponsor.
It is quite worrisome that those who come to social media to make unfounded theories about companies are non-investors. Nonsense

We have the owners of Farmsponsor in this thread parading themselves as investors. How else would you be so certain the fellow doesn’t have a dime in farm sponsor. A thread that is build on sincerity and integrity has no place for pretense. If you own Farmsponsor, be open about it and answer the questions of investors but as your actions here are in tandem with that farm sponsor, a disregard for transparency.

Once a question is asked you waved the “shebi we are still paying”.

If I wanted to invest in a firm where I won’t ask questions about the day to day running of the firm I know where to go - mind you they offer better ROI. We choose to be here because we want to build the future of agritech, one that is open and transparent - we are already asking for audited account statements, we would keep asking for more.

You don’t want questions, don’t crowdfund but if you do crowdfund we would ask questions whether you are paying or not - paying is not a big deal. The big deal is transparency and integrity.

The culture of asking questions on this thread would not be threatened by owners of agritech like you.

A farm circle runs for 3 months and Farmsponsor came out to say that for a farm they raised hundreds of millions last month, the policy number has expired. They told us they have never been on the leadway list, they said only partners can be on the list - such LIES, insulting all our sensibilities.

See brother with the above Farmsponsor has not been dragged one bit, they have failed to be truthful and opened and brought this upon themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by taiwoliu(m): 8:33am On Aug 02
You have a point and I quite agree with your position, but like I mentioned the last time we discussed this issue here, they are already working on renewal with Leadway (according to the mail I received upon inquiry). This, in my opinion, has bought them right of benefit of doubt forr the time being. I think the question on truthfulness is due to your claim of being told by one of the CROs that FarmSponsor was never listed on Leadway, which I believe could have been an error of miscommunication. For now, FarmSponsor's position is clear and haven't erred in my opinion.

isaacosas01:

We have the owners of Farmsponsor in this thread parading themselves as investors. How else would you be so certain the fellow doesn’t have a dime in farm sponsor. A thread that is build on sincerity and integrity has no place for pretense. If you own Farmsponsor, be open about it and answer the questions of investors but as your actions here are in tandem with that farm sponsor, a disregard for transparency.

Once a question is asked you waved the “shebi we are still paying”.

If I wanted to invest in a firm where I won’t ask questions about the day to day running of the firm I know where to go - mind you they offer better ROI. We choose to be here because we want to build the future of agritech, one that is open and transparent - we are already asking for audited account statements, we would keep asking for more.

You don’t want questions, don’t crowdfund but if you do crowdfund we would ask questions whether you are paying or not - paying is not a big deal. The big deal is transparency and integrity.

The culture of asking questions on this thread would not be threatened by owners of agritech like you.

A farm circle runs for 3 months and Farmsponsor came out to say that for a farm they raised hundreds of millions last month, the policy number has expired. They told us they have never been on the leadway list, they said only partners can be on the list - such LIES, insulting all our sensibilities.

See brother with the above Farmsponsor has not been dragged one bit, they have failed to be truthful and opened and brought this upon themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by okwypascal: 8:39am On Aug 02
Please anyone who has invested with Payfarmer or Letsfarm should share their experiences please
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 8:48am On Aug 02
Green eagles agribusiness alert woke me up this morning. Just wishing I had invested more instead of just one unit. No stress at all.
Same here too. What is left for them to do, is to register more presence online so as to further embolden our faith in them.
Below is a copy of my alert.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 9:04am On Aug 02
MummyIMadeIt:

Updated List of agrictech used by Nairalanders and their ratings.

List of those doing well without issues for the now includes, but not limited to the following below:

1. Agro partnerships
2. Agrorite
3. Agrilet
4. Bazuze
5. Crowdyvest
6. Ezfarming
7. Farmcenta
8. Farmfunded
9. Farmsponsor
10.Farm360
11.Letsfarm
12.Westagro
13.Payfarmer
14. Farmbuddy

List of New performing farms under Observation for now includes:

1. Groupfarma
2. ZoinVestng
3. Goldvest
4. Foxygreen
5. Kenfarms
6. Eatrich
7. GreenEaglesBuisness

List of those with issues for now includes:

1. Thriveagric (delayed payment+ROI for months)
2. Farmfundsafrica (defaulted in paying referrals)
3. Goatmeathq (defaulted in paying referrals)
4. Emeraldfarms (defaulted in paying referrals)
5. Agrecourse (delayed payment+ROI for weeks)x2
6. Farmkart (delayed payment+ROI for months)
7. Iscom farms (deferred payments by months)

List of those under critical watchlist includes:

1. Winichfarms (Suspected scam)
2. Efarms (Suspected scam)
3. Menorahfarms (Suspected scam)
4. Diaryfarms (suspected scam)
5. Tusherfarms (suspected scam)

List of those declared serial defaulters aka MMM Ponzi scheme:

1. Growcrops online (serial defaulters)
2. Grandeur solicitors (serial defaulters)
3. Abiyamofarm (serial defaulters)

[b]Cavet Emptor:

This is solely based on recent performance as attested to by Nairalanders and by no means a go ahead order/permit to invest with any of the above agrictech firms, hence further investigation should be carried out by the investor until convinced otherwise.

Yours humble Investor

Please assist yours faithfully with a job.
Thanks
Now include green eagles agribusiness in it's rightful place.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by taiwoliu(m): 9:11am On Aug 02
ontolegit:

First, how many cycle has greeneagles done?

10 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by iscom(m): 9:27am On Aug 02
ontolegit:

My name dey sweet ona?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by az19856: 9:28am On Aug 02
pls fellow investor,how cycles has agroparthnership done since they started agro business?
[/quote]
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by iscom(m): 9:29am On Aug 02
I no dey here ooo. Na powerbanks i dey selling ooo
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kasheemawo(m): 10:13am On Aug 02
ontolegit:
Green eagles agribusiness alert woke me up this morning. Just wishing I had invested more instead of just one unit. No stress at all.
Same here too. What is left for them to do, is to register more presence online so as to further embolden our faith in them.
stop lying
You didn't see the alert this morning

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by piscesgem(m): 10:21am On Aug 02
mindpresh:

same here I don't understand it. as if the insurance will be paid to them directly in the event of issues.

sometimes the wilful ignorance is just amazing. Agents of "insert anything you like here " will come and start typing rubbish for their own not so hidden agenda. SMH.

E.K gwurru... I just tire, now it's no more performing coys, it is insurance (which I am not against) as if some insured ones have not defaulted or "scam" investors in the past. Some of them did MMM oh was it insured, some are doing MBA now is it insured?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by 1kinggy(m): 10:45am On Aug 02
ontolegit:

Other people too need to testify. They didn't get on the list because one person complained about them so they can't be removed because 1 person thinks they have righted their wrongs.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by piscesgem(m): 10:58am On Aug 02
Now we own farm sponsor, because we are standing with them, farm sponsor that was doing it's thing on their own, before people brought up their name on this forum. Since we own farm sponsor, make I market the products... "We" now have froshen processed chicken selling fast, since you can't invest, you can buy "our" chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by GhostderGeist: 11:40am On Aug 02
ontolegit:

It truly woke you up! undecided

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tenderjunkie: 11:44am On Aug 02
GhostderGeist:

It truly woke you up! undecided

Baba nr just sabi lie grin
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by GhostderGeist: 11:45am On Aug 02
ontolegit:

You bought only one of their units once ever and you going through this trouble to do PR?! How convenient! So honourable and loyal of you!!

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 11:47am On Aug 02
ontolegit:

They are new entrants and deserve their place on the list, until they are able to deliver for some many successful cycles.

Have a cool day.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by GhostderGeist: 11:47am On Aug 02
tenderjunkie:

Baba nr just sabi lie grin

Apparently! Either he truly did one unit and got his alert or not, just that unnecessary lie discredits him...

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by silverluci(f): 12:06pm On Aug 02
silverluci:

I have been investing with shopagric since last year and so far, there hasn't been any issues. Prompt reply to enquiries, alerts wake you up in the mornings and i was even called by their CEO during the pandemic to assure me that my investment are safe.

Was supposed to be paid today being the 31st and when i woke up to no alert, i contacted them via their Instagram handle and almost immediately i was called. The caller apologized and explained why i didn't get paid and assured that i will get my payment by Monday.

So far, so good with Shopagric. The only issue i have with them is their insurance which is with NAIC. I'm not so comfortable with that.

Kudos Shopagric! Woke up to an alert this morning though they promised Monday.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ajayghalee: 12:22pm On Aug 02
Guys. let's be very very careful. These farm owners have compromised this thread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02
1kinggy:

Other people too need to testify. They didn't get on the list because one person complained about them so they can't be removed because 1 person thinks they have righted their wrongs.
Why is it so difficult for you to peruse the thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (269) (Reply)

Does Investing In MBA Forex Real Or SCAM / Mutual Funds / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians

Viewing this topic: olamikhx, kemi21, zub(m), joey150(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 265
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.