Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,523,805 members, 5,774,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 August 2020 at 05:41 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (303617 Views)

What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Online Saving And Investment Platforms In Nigeria / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02
[color=#006600][/color] mi
GhostderGeist:

Apparently! Either he truly did one unit and got his alert or not, just that unnecessary lie discredits him...
Up there was a post quoted wrongly. Go ahead and peruse the thread for testimonies.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02
MummyIMadeIt:

They are new entrants and deserve their place on the list, until they are able to deliver for some many successful cycles.

Have a cool day.
This is actually to let intending investors know that some delivered as they promised, despite the trying times we are in at the moment.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02
taiwoliu:
First, how many cycles have green eagles done?
Here is a post of how they delivered a cycle successfully. If you want to know how many cycles they have delivered, then you will need to check their website for more information. You know, sometimes it doesn't hurt to do some researches on your own without anybody having to spoon -feed you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02
GhostderGeist:

You bought only one of their units once ever and you going through this trouble to do PR?! How convenient! So honorable and loyal to you!!
It ain't no trouble for me. Unless I mentioned that it's becoming one.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by GhostderGeist: 12:54pm On Aug 02
ontolegit:
[color=#006600][/color] mi
Up there was a post quoted wrongly. Go ahead and peruse the thread for testimonies.

What post exactly, I quoted two and what exactly was in my mention that made the quote wrongly quoted?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by GhostderGeist: 12:54pm On Aug 02
ontolegit:

It ain't no trouble for me. Unless I mentioned that it's becoming one.

Ok, just saying
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02
dammy222:
Green eagles agribusiness alert woke me up this morning. Just wishing I had invested more instead of just one unit. No stress at all
Now, look at this.
I wrongly edited and it looked like I posted this myself.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by GhostderGeist: 1:38pm On Aug 02
ontolegit:

Now, look at this.
I wrongly edited and it looked like I posted this myself.

Oh, I understand you now man.

But you have to admit you created the confusion.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. We good?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by IllRatherNotSay: 1:44pm On Aug 02
piscesgem:

E.K gwurru... I just tire, now it's no more performing coys, it is insurance (which I am not against) as if some insured ones have not defaulted or "scam" investors in the past. Some of them did MMM oh was it insured, some are doing MBA now is it insured?
So what? Whataboutism.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by samscose1: 2:13pm On Aug 02
If you invested one unit, how come you got 212k? It should be less than that.
I got my first payment from green eagles few days ago as well, and I think we should still observe until we have about 3 cycles.

ontolegit:
Green
eagles agribusiness alert woke me up this morning. Just wishing I had invested more instead of just one unit. No stress at all.
Same here too. What is left for them to do, is to register more presence online so as to further embolden our faith in them.
Below is a copy of my alert.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sanerugwei: 2:18pm On Aug 02
Looks like the fund wallet button is now disabled for Farmsponsor.

Can one still make transfers to them on Monday for the one filled to fund wallet yesterday when it was still working?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by AspireUSD: 2:29pm On Aug 02
Good afternoon agritech ladies and gentlemen.

I hold the view that it isn't enough to just bicker over defaulting agro firms, instead, there should be coordinated concerted effort to recover stolen funds from scam agritechs.

In this wise, I implore affected investors to institute legal action of sort. Menorah as an example. Produce evidence of transfer/deposit/payment to the company account. Two, approach a competent court to: detail the nature of fraud stating how it reneged on payment of Principal+RoI; request a court order freezing the firm's account; request another Court order asking the bank to debit the sum you invested and credit same to the (investment) source account; finally, request the court to demand that banks notify the police and effect the arrest officials of the firm who attempt withdrawals on the account.

This in my non-legal view, might produce results and may also apply to other fraudulent firms. It's important though that the action be coordinated.

Though I'm not an investor in Menorah or other fraudulent firms, it's a thing of concern that few rotten tomatoes might taint the image of the other credible folks.

20 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Dachiszy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02
A very nice idea. A lawyer on Twitter started a online service firm called ChifeGps to do stuff like this. The firm also offers background checks on companies, then advise on whether you should invest or not based on all the info available.
AspireUSD:

I hold the view that it isn't enough to just bicker over defaulting agro firms, instead, there should be coordinated concerted effort to recover stolen funds from scam agritechs.

In this wise, I implore affected investors to institute legal action of sort. Menorah as an example. Produce evidence of transfer/deposit/payment to the company account. Two, approach a competent court to: detail the nature of fraud stating how it reneged on payment of Principal+RoI; request a court order freezing the firm's account; request another Court order asking the bank to debit the sum you invested and credit same to the (investment) source account; finally, request the court to demand that banks notify the police and effect the arrest officials of the firm who attempt withdrawals on the account.

This in my non-legal view, might produce results and may also apply to other fraudulent firms. It's important though that the action be coordinated.

Though I'm not an investor in Menorah or other fraudulent firms, it's a thing of concern that few rotten tomatoes might taint the image of the other credible folks.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02
Yes I did. No malicious intent. we are good.
GhostderGeist:

Oh, I understand you now man.

But you have to admit you created the confusion.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. We good?

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by samoy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02
sanerugwei:
Looks like the fund wallet button is now disabled for Farmsponsor.

Can one still make transfers to them on Monday for the one filled to fund wallet yesterday when it was still working?
Yes, u can go ahead to make payment tomorrow cos units have been reserved. I was able to reserve some units this morning before d Vest Bank was disabled and will make payment tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sanerugwei: 5:18pm On Aug 02
Thanks for your response?

Do you have an idea how long the reservation lasts before it is removed?
24 or 48 hours?

samoy:

Yes, u can go ahead to make payment tomorrow cos units have been reserved. I was able to reserve some units this morning before d Vest Bank was disabled and will make payment tomorrow.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by drneurone(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02
Let's farm are trustworthy people.They certainly haven't reached the level of Agropartnership, but they are doing well plus they have a good tract record of paying when due.I don't know about payfarmer
okwypascal:
Please anyone who has invested with Payfarmer or Letsfarm should share their experiences please

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by taiwoliu(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02
ontolegit:

Here is a post of how they delivered a cycle successfully. If you want to know how many cycles they have delivered, then you will need to check their website for more information. You know, sometimes it doesn't hurt to do some researches on your own without anybody having to spoon -feed you.
I won't stoop to your level of foolishness, but I'll correct you for the sake of the future. Since you think your claim of being paid qualifies them to move a step higher from where they are currently placed, you also are obliged to confirm that they pass one of the conditions that is necessary for all those in that category you want them in. If you can't state how many cycles they've done, you have no right to request that they are moved higher on the list.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by awesomershal(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02
samoy:

Are units reserved when your funds are in "vest for farm balance"?

Someone help me clarify this
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DigitalMallam: 8:02pm On Aug 02
AspireUSD:

Brilliant idea, and I believe there are quite a number of sound lawyers on this forum who can check investors chances should they decide to take legal action against the few fraudulent farm.

@MrMcJay is one of such brilliant lawyer on this thread.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 8:05pm On Aug 02
awesomershal:

Units are reserved pending your action on request while funding your wallet, such as if you choose the option vest for farm, you have said units reserved otherwise No.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tenderjunkie: 8:26pm On Aug 02
MummyIMadeIt:

Units are reserved pending your action on request while funding your wallet, such as if you choose the option vest for farm, you have said units reserved otherwise No.
Any idea when Farmsponsor sponsorship is opening this month?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Lax95(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02
tenderjunkie:

Likely to be this week, be on the look out

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02
I refuse to be drawn alongside with you.
taiwoliu:
I won't stoop to your level of foolishness, but I'll correct you for the sake of the future. Since you think your claim of being paid qualifies them to move a step higher from where they are currently placed, you also are obliged to confirm that they pass one of the conditions that is necessary for all those in that category you want them in. If you can't state how many cycles they've done, you have no right to request that they are moved higher on the list.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by earnit4: 8:42pm On Aug 02
ontolegit:
Green eagles agribusiness alert woke me up this morning. Just wishing I had invested more instead of just one unit. No stress at all.
Same here too. What is left for them to do, is to register more presence online so as to further embolden our faith in them.

stop deceiving people, that screenshot is fake and not for 1 unit. its for 2 units. though they are paying. but that your payment info is fake. i have someone who did 2 units and receives fund but its long time ago not recent. the same person is yet to receive his palm oil investment he did with them and still waiting before he visit their office in coming week coz i ask him

8 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 8:46pm On Aug 02
tenderjunkie:

10th August

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by soonest: 8:59pm On Aug 02
Ajayghalee:
Guys. let's be very very careful. These farm owners have compromised this thread.

Very true

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by GhostderGeist: 9:19pm On Aug 02
earnit4:

stop deceiving people, that screenshot is fake and not for 1 unit. its for 2 units. though they are paying. but that your payment info is fake. i have someone who did 2 units and receives fund but its long time ago not recent. the same person is yet to receive his palm oil investment he did with them and still waiting before he visit their office in coming week coz i ask him

He was not trying to deceive people. We all misunderstood him as he erroneously (unintentionally) led us on.

He didn't do 1 unit, he quoted someone who did 1 unit.

He prolly not good with this nairaland "quoting" thing hence why the supposed quote appeared as part of his own comment.

PS: he cleared himself above, pls check his posts to trace where he admitted his error and proof of the error.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by samoy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02
sanerugwei:
Thanks for your response?

Do you have an idea how long the reservation lasts before it is removed?
24 or 48 hours?

About 72 hours
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by samoy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02
awesomershal:

Yes, units are reserved for vest for farm Option
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by shoboy9: 9:39pm On Aug 02
ontolegit:
Green eagles agribusiness alert woke me up this morning. Just wishing I had invested more instead of just one unit. No stress at all.

If you have only one unit it should be 106K. Maybe they paid part of principal. Why not call on monday and be sure? Someone else mentioned that they do that. But others have also given helpful insights and contacts about the coy. We are here to protect our investments and a healthy dose of skepticism is to be expected. So don't be discouraged. Their consistency will eventually prove who they are. Their rice farms are sold out so we will definitely be getting more testimonies this week.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by dionysus7: 10:14pm On Aug 02
Guys Agrorite is opening Maize farm tonight. Dont dull

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (269) (Reply)

Does Investing In MBA Forex Real Or SCAM / Mutual Funds / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians

Viewing this topic: Dottune(m), az19856, sweden7, mayoroflag(m), sanerugwei and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.