Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,912,082 members, 7,026,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 August 2022 at 01:27 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1206012 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nikuchi: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Just received payout from farmsponsor for 37th window
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nusah09: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Nikuchi:
Just received payout from farmsponsor for 37th window
FFA wan na���
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Treasuredvessel: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2021
laxcaj:
I pray same too. Its high time we back Agritech investment with prayer and fasting.
Goldvest paid me this morning
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Layiwoo(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2021
Hi Guys
Is there are update from Lets Farm, have they paid investors recently?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by laxcaj: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Congrats Nwanne - How long was your payment delayed for? They haven't paid me and no email or apology from them, their comms is so bad.
Treasuredvessel:

Goldvest paid me this morning
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by omopretty1: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hazardinho:
Got a mail from them this afternoon that my exact date of payment is now 24th March. Well, i
will be visiting their office address in Iwo road, Ibadan soon

It seems what they did is they added 3 months to the initial payout date, in esssence 3 months investment has now been extended to 6 months.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Naijji: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:
NOTE * stands for new/latest changes
On 19th January 2021, 19:42hrs

Updated List of agrictech used by Nairalanders and their ratings.

1. Agro partnerships
2. Agrorite
3. Agrilet
4. Bazuze
5. Crowdyvest
6. Ezfarming
7. Farmcenta
8. Farmsponsor
9. Farm360
10.Westagro

List of New performing farms under Observation for now includes:

1. Foxygreen
2. Kenfarms & Agrovet
3. Shopagric
4. Farmnow
5. Farm4me
6. Farmkonnect
7. Green fold
8. Farmtrove
9. DivaRice
10. Eatrich

List of those with issues for now includes:

1. Goatmeathq (defaulted in paying capital and ROI)
2. Emeraldfarms (defaulted in paying referrals)
3.Selemafarms (delayed payments for months)
4.GreenEaglesAgricBuis(delaying payments for 7-8 months)
5.Payfarmer (delaying payments for weeks)
6.Goatti (delaying capital + Roi for months)
7.Groupfarma (delaying payments for 3months)
8.FarmFundsAfrica (delayed payments of capital+ROI for weeks for 2 farm cycles)
9.RequidJV (delaying capitals+RoI for months)
10.Gold+Vest (delyaing payments for weeks)
11.Abadini (delaying payments for three months)
12.*Farmbuddy (delaying payments for months)*

List of those under critical watchlist includes:

1. Winichfarms (Suspected scam)
2. Efarms (Suspected scam)
3. Diaryfarms (suspected scam)
4. Tusherfarms (suspected scam)
5. Farminvest (suspected scam)
6. AgriBuisnessCapital (suspected scam tech by Menorah Farms)
7. Housefood.Africa ( suspected scam tech by MadakiAgro)
8. Thriveagric (suspected scam)
9. Agropark (suspected scam)
10.Iscomfarms (suspected scam)
11.DiaryFarmsInvestment(suspected scam)
12.Letsfarm (suspected scam)
13.ClickFarmsNg (suspected scam)
14.Agreecourse (Suspected scam)
15.H0+Corn (Suspected scam)
16.ZionVest (Suspected scam)

List of those declared serial defaulters aka MMM Ponzi scheme:

1. Growcrops online (serial defaulters)
2. Grandeur solicitors (serial defaulters)
3. Abiyamofarm (serial defaulters)
4. MadakiAgro (serial defaulters)
5. Menorahfarms(systematic defaulters)
6. Pork+Money (Opened another outlet Pay+monthly+cars=confirmed defaulters)
7.FarmTISA (Opened by member of HOCorN an alleged scam product)

List of Farms back after suffering setback(s) includes:
1.ChubiAgro (back after delayed payments for 2 months)
2.Farmkart (back after delayed payments for 3-4 weeks)
3.Farmfunded (back after delayed payments for a few weeks)

Cavet Emptor:

This is solely based on recent performances as attested to by Nairalanders and by no means a go ahead order/permit to invest with any of the above agrictech firms, hence further investigation should be carried out by the investor until convinced otherwise.

Yours humble Investor

Please assist yours faithfully with a job.
Thanks

FarmBuddy is looking more and more like a scam. They don't reply WhatsApp messages. Got a mail on January 1st that everything will be sorted out on or before January 20th. No communication since then.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Treasuredvessel: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
laxcaj:
Congrats Nwanne - How long was your payment delayed for? They haven't paid me and no email or apology from them, their comms is so bad.
Thank you,2 weeks delay, I initiated payout on 6th January, send a message to their WhatsApp number,that's what I kept doing.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
omopretty1:

It seems what they did is they added 3 months to the initial payout date, in esssence 3 months investment has now been extended to 6 months.

Not really? Mine is actually 4.5months. The silly guys don't reply emails neither do they pick calls. The emails they send me are with wrong subjects and full of errors. I am also not sure if the "errors" show their capacity has a company or just signs of the times they find themselves.
Many times I wonder how I got myself entangled with a company like Click farms when the people managing click air systems themselves are only half educated. Anyway, I am still thinking of the next line of action with those people.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Hindex: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Are you an experienced manager of agric investment platform? Do you stay within or around Osun state? An Agric Crowd funding Investment start-up is in need of a Consultant to start and run the company. Kindly send an email to: switord@gmail.com
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by mayoroflag(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Foxy Green paid the 3rd return installment. Principal due in 2 months.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by adestupid: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=tunene post=98255515]

Not really? Mine is actually 4.5months. The silly guys don't reply emails neither do they pick calls. The emails they send me are with wrong subjects and full of errors. I am also not sure if the "errors" show their capacity has a company or just signs of the times they find themselves.
Many times I wonder how I got myself entangled with a company like Click farms when the people managing click air systems themselves are only half educated. Anyway, I am still thinking of the next line of action with those people.

It seems you have met the people who manage click air ltd. This can help those looking to recover their funds with Clickfarms
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Mimoolorire: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is pathetic, kindly let me know if you have any plan as regards Clicks-farm.

tunene:

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by LastAfrikaans: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hazardinho:
Got a mail from them this afternoon that my exact date of payment is now 24th March. Well, i
will be visiting their office address in Iwo road, Ibadan soon

I think those of us that are victims of Click farm should come together and take a decision regarding thier dubious act and our investment with them.

Even if they started another poultry farm as they claimed in December, they should be paying everyone before the 24th of March, however they also gave me middle of April as payment date which looks like the fraudsters are buying time..

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by adestupid: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
LastAfrikaans:

I think those of us that are victims of Click farm should come together and take a decision regarding thier dubious act and our investment with them.

Even if they started another poultry farm as they claimed in December, they should be paying everyone before the 24th of March, however they also gave me middle of April as payment date which looks like the fraudsters are buying time..

I'm with you on this. Let's have a plan. Can we have a forum on this? Maybe WhatsApp or Telegram

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ofuzzy: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
It seems like their website isn't working anymore.
adestupid:

I'm with you on this. Let's have a plan. Can we have a forum on this? Maybe WhatsApp or Telegram
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Mimoolorire: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
I just wanted to type this, Clicksfarm investors please login to the website to confirm this. Website isn't available anymore.

Ofuzzy:
It seems like their website isn't working anymore.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by silentone: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kudos to farmsponsor, just got credit alert for the 37th cycle due on the 26th.. grin

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Raph3177(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
silentone:
Kudos to farmsponsor, just got credit alert for the 37th cycle due on the 26th.. grin
When an agrictech company is paying very early like this, is now a red flag to me I know what am talking about. It will soon serve as recipe to default but let’s see. I know the line they will use wen they eventually default lol if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by AugustUgo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kenfarms 2/3 came through again today for me. Prompt after withdrawal request, without a call. One more to go. Please keep doing what you are doing right and we will continue to grow with you. Kudos to them

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by E99E(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Raph3177:

When an agrictech company is paying very early like this, is now a red flag to me I know what am talking about. It will soon serve as recipe to default but let’s see. I know the line they will use wen they eventually default lol if u know u know

As a responsible company they made early payments in December and January knowing these two months are filled with heavy financial responsibilities. They have done very well bro. Let's be happy for Farm Sponsor.

7 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by dammy222(f): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmm. I am patiently waiting for 23rd of January Farmfunds Africa. They should not tell me any story on that day o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pinkkystel(f): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Account isn't working anymore, their account have been suspended. I also noticed that they removed the picture used as their Whatapp DP. These guys don scam us o, and to think i still have an unpaid investment with them . [qauote author=Mimoolorire post=98262814]I just wanted to type this, Clicksfarm investors please login to the website to confirm this. Website isn't available anymore.

[/quote]
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hustla(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Raph3177:

After 37 windows??

shocked

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hustla(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Click Farm website sef is now down
Hosting suspended
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by adestupid: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
pinkkystel:
Account isn't working anymore, their account have been suspended. I also noticed that they removed the picture used as their Whatapp DP. These guys don scam us o, and to think i still have an unpaid investment with them . [qauote author=Mimoolorire post=98262814]I just wanted to type this, Clicksfarm investors please login to the website to confirm this. Website isn't available anymore.

They responded to my chat on WhatsApp. They said it's a technical issue with their hosting service and it will up by tomorrow.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
While it’s not too easy to predict an agritech future.

Clickfarm was one of the farms we dissected on this thread and declared the firm suspicious. I am really sorry for those currently in a limbo right now.

Clickfarm cannot go scot free.

Click farm investors should pull resources together and make sure the scammers behind clickfarm face the law.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Raph3177(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
E99E:

As a responsible company they made early payments in December and January knowing these two months are filled with heavy financial responsibilities. They have done very well bro. Let's be happy for Farm Sponsor.
Yeah u right and I really hope they maintain the energy forever as long as they continue to use public fund. Shame to those agrictech using investors funds as grant
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Raph3177(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
pinkkystel:
Did this clickfarm guys ever paid before??

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by stilldrift: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
ALKALOSIS:

Oga/Madam Nurse, you sounded more like a sales rep. of this coy to me as opposed to you just merely informing us or asking us for our views...

Lol @ Oga/Madam Nurse. grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (744) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.