Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,968,303 members, 7,205,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 December 2022 at 07:02 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1237403 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Missiniubs(f): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Yet they were promoting Dubai trip up and down lipsrsealed

representae:
Eatrich hasn't paid me.... My investment was due since 26th Jan 2021....

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hustla(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2021
greatcrown:
Is there any existing group working to recover our investment from HO-Corn?

People still go invest in ho corn upon all the warnings??
shocked
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by okwypascal: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2021
Agrilet just paid me for an investment due today.

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by omopretty1: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2021
greatcrown:

I don't think we should just conclude they've gone. Let's come together to fight this.

Seconded! Can we create a whatsapp or telegram group for this?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Happy jail term, after serving your jail term. U will learn to be a good citizen. U worship me like I am your God continue...Next time u see me, u go run.
Furckthemods:

Shut up

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yeah they are looking for more people to steal from.
Missiniubs:
Yet they were promoting Dubai trip up and down lipsrsealed

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Do they ever listen?
hustla:

People still go invest in ho corn upon all the warnings??
shocked
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
representae:
Eatrich hasn't paid me.... My investment was due since 26th Jan 2021....

Wat are they saying??

This just got me scared

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sanerugwei: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who sabi turecnchi please explain this one well fun mi o... shocked shocked

From Farmsponsor:
41st Sponsoring Window starting from February 10, 2021 to February 28, 2021

41st Farming Cycle starting from March 1, 2021 to May 24, 2021

Does the farm run for two and half months now? Instead of three and half (3.5)months?

Eventhough the sponsoring window already took two weeks for something they know sells out in minutes... grin grin
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gee2070:
EATRICH, HAVE FINALLY PAID

How long did they owe you??

Did you do anything to make them pay??

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by odontoid1: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Investing through the farmsponsor vestpay app is simpler and more straightforward than going through the farmsponsor website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ikefika: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Is there anyone who has reached or exceeded the 15 to 30 day period being quoted by PayFarmer to process withdrawals?
If you can share this information, we could start to prepare a collective front for confronting them and prevent a "divide-and-conquer" approach which would be in their favor.

Segzydoo6021:

Please send me the Payfarmer link too. My investment is already due for payment but my account is yet to be credited.

This is the message i am getting from Payfarmer:

Thank you for choosing Payfarmer. 
Your request has been received. 
We implore you to be patient with us as your payment may take 15-30 days. 
This is due to the delays from our offtakers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Usquared: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Abeg what happened to KHE goat. I only didn't invest cos a friend said all those promise of giving out goat.. Which one will they sell to pay ROI..

mariamsammie:
Yet they are advertising for new farms on IG? Isn't there a way to deal with these people legally? They are registered with the CAC for once. I want to use this opportunity to include Food CAsh Network and KHE Goats in the list of scammers. Please beware of these two, don't touch them with a 1000 feet pole!

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yazga: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Pepchizy:

If Priestly does not pay by 26th, then he is putting his lounge elixir lounge at risk. I hope he knows what he is doing
Are you sure? Eniola has gone into thin air and they could not even get hold of ClickFarms. They all are in the same WhatsApp group and inform themselves of happenings in sm
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yazga: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
mariamsammie:
Yet they are advertising for new farms on IG? Isn't there a way to deal with these people legally? They are registered with the CAC for once. I want to use this opportunity to include Food CAsh Network and KHE Goats in the list of scammers. Please beware of these two, don't touch them with a 1000 feet pole!

The only is to inform people about them.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by bettyharry101: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Achry:
they paid me yesterday for my poultry farm which was due on 3rd February
Can you show us evidence of payment from Payfarmer ? ..you can conceal your name and account number for privacy . Payfarmer has really disappointed so many of their investors and eventually ruining their reputation

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
About three people that I can remember on this thread have given a lengthy text description of how they visited different farms and were impressed by what they saw and the level of operations, etc.

However, when I kindly asked them for evidence of such visit, such as pictures or videos, they either get defensive or just completely ignore the post.

I'm still not sure if they simply forget to take pictures, don't want to share the pictures they took or are paid agents of these farms disguising as normal users to boost a farm's public rep. I don't want to rush to any conclusions, but it's a tad suspicious.

I'm appealing to anybody that finds the time to visit any farm, to please document their visit in the form of videos and pictures. It'll help boost the credibility of the said farm and also make this thread more factual.

It's an appeal o. I'm not saying anybody must do it. And I haven't directly attacked anybody with this post.

Abeg, I come and go in peace.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
odontoid1:
Investing through the farmsponsor vestpay app is simpler and more straightforward than going through the farmsponsor website.

Is it still opened??
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by odontoid1: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
temi4fash:

Is it still opened??

Sold out now. People rushed it probably because each unit is 5k instead of 100k
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DOLLAT7852: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Suprise!

I got an alert from food bank Growmore limited (efarms) this evening for my chilli farm payment after it has been delayed for over 6 months.

Tbh, I already consoled myself that the money is lost and is one of the risk associated with growth.

i hope Efarms has paid every other persons and all other Agritech pay their investors soon.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Freethinker87: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
I'm very worried about my investment with Farmfunded. I invested some serious funds with them. I'm talking upper 7 figures. I can understand a little delay but outright loss, I'll be ruined.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hard luck, the bad news is they've moved to Kano officially. Those guys are yahoo boys and girls. Start planning on how you could retrieve your money now or never!
Freethinker87:
I'm very worried about my investment with Farmfunded. I invested some serious funds with them. I'm talking upper 7 figures. I can understand a little delay but outright loss, I'll be ruined.

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by bjtinz: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Inikay:

1ST week of March 2021

Many thanks
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Segzydoo6021(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
ikefika:
Is there anyone who has reached or exceeded the 15 to 30 day period being quoted by PayFarmer to process withdrawals?
If you can share this information, we could start to prepare a collective front for confronting them and prevent a "divide-and-conquer" approach which would be in their favor.

My investment (Poultry Farm) PF-25 with payfarmer got matured on the 7th of January. Same day (7th of January), i requested for the payment of my total Capital with the R. O. I of 25% from my dashboard. For weeks my account wasn't credited. The response i later got from them via email, WhatsApp and phone call was that it takes between 15-30 days for them to receive fund from their off-takers. Till now i am yet to receive what is due to me.
Payfarmer current response when i tried reaching out to them some days back is as follows :

"Thank you for choosing Payfarmer.

Your request was received.

Kindly be patient while the team work on crediting you soon."

How soon will my account be credited?

That i don't know because they weren't specific as to the timing of payment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gee2070: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
temi4fash:

How long did they owe you??

Did you do anything to make them pay??

Yes oh. I went on all their social media handle, called all phone numbers there us, all their claimed sister company was equally called. I was calling atleast 3x per day and kept posting on their SM

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gee2070: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
joey150:
About three people that I can remember on this thread have given a lengthy text description of how they visited different farms and were impressed by what they saw and the level of operations, etc.

However, when I kindly asked them for evidence of such visit, such as pictures or videos, they either get defensive or just completely ignore the post.

I'm still not sure if they simply forget to take pictures, don't want to share the pictures they took or are paid agents of these farms disguising as normal users to boost a farm's public rep. I don't want to rush to any conclusions, but it's a tad suspicious.

I'm appealing to anybody that finds the time to visit any farm, to please document their visit in the form of videos and pictures. It'll help boost the credibility of the said farm and also make this thread more factual.

It's an appeal o. I'm not saying anybody must do it. And I haven't directly attacked anybody with this post.

Abeg, I come and go in peace.

I have visited Farm360 and I have pictures of my visit and I still visit tomorrow with my brother. How can I upload the pictures I took. I did more of videos.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gee2070:

I have visited Farm360 and I have pictures of my visit and I still visit tomorrow with my brother. How can I upload the pictures I took. I did more of videos.

It's easier to upload pictures.

Just under the comment box you should see "Choose File" click on it and select from your gallery. You can upload up to 4 images per post.

For video, you may have to update to one of these free file hosting websites and share a downloadable link.

Please try and take more of pictures than video. Pictures are easier to share. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by prettyboi1(m): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2021
omoharry:
Has your investment matured ? If not wait until maturity and see if they will respond . Please has anyone been paid by payfarmer , Since August 2020 till date ?

They canceled my investment & have refused to refund my money.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2021
Hence it is in millions, start the journey of getting a good lawyer. Though Nigeria judicial process is slow and terribly tardy, it might be your only succour. EFCC is not your friend. They are "friender" with criminals than with you. Nigeria police is not a debt recovery organisation regardless of the promises they make you, unless you know "the" DPO or Area Commander very well. I wish you best of luck in this terrible journey of dealing with wicked people.

Freethinker87:

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2021
Wow, there is nothing we will not see on this street.

prettyboi1:

They canceled my investment & have refused to refund my money.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Yhasf: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Good morning house ,please who has been paid by Selema Rice recently ?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ayosamtunde(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2021
I am surprise that farmsponsor 41st window is still open till today.I read on this thread yesterday that it was sold out quickly and reason why I didn't bother to open the site

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (745) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.