Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,966,339 members, 7,198,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 December 2022 at 08:22 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1236616 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by KhalidEll: 2:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Agropartnerships just paid me for an investment due today. Initiated withdrawal from my wallet and I got it in few minutes.

7 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by TAGM(m): 2:46am On Feb 12, 2021
sway112:
Pls what do you guys think?

Agrilet has been doing well, you can use the link if you wish to invest with them after due diligence.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nikuchi: 4:02am On Feb 12, 2021
KhalidEll:
Agropartnerships just paid me for an investment due today. Initiated withdrawal from my wallet and I got it in few minutes.
same here

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by wisedollyp: 4:09am On Feb 12, 2021
Nikuchi:

same here

Abeg, how you take do am. My own payout request did not work o...help o!
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by drneurone(m): 5:48am On Feb 12, 2021
Agropartnership just paid me.Initiated withdrawal and got it within 2mins.This guys are truly the giant of this agro space

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hustla(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2021
KhalidEll:

Oya do 3m naira giveaway
grin

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 6:16am On Feb 12, 2021
drneurone:
Agropartnership just paid me.Initiated withdrawal and got it within 2mins.This guys are truly the giant of this agro space

Agro-partnership payout literally took 15 seconds.(I know I bash them because I never see any rice or poultry farm. But this their payout is like magic). grin cheesy Does anybody know if Agro-partnership have reacted to the new SEC crowdfunding rules?

Farmsponsor still has available units you can purchase via vest banking on their app, in case some people are still interested.

This Agritech Investment is tricky. You'll diversify your Investment across 5 farms you think have a good structure, and then one of them defaults, and cancels out all the gains you made with the other 4. grin

Hopefully, TA pays up this month.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 6:18am On Feb 12, 2021
So Agropartnership and viablex dropped.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by odontoid1: 6:51am On Feb 12, 2021
joey150:

Agro-partnership payout literally took 15 seconds.(I know I bash them because I never see any rice or poultry farm. But this their payout is like magic). grin cheesy Does anybody know if Agro-partnership have reacted to the new SEC crowdfunding rules?

Farmsponsor still has available units you can purchase via vest banking on their app, in case some people are still interested.

This Agritech Investment is tricky. You'll diversify your Investment across 5 farms you think have a good structure, and then one of them defaults, and cancels out all the gains you made with the other 4. grin

*The highlighted

To be frank, I don't understand the new concept Farm sponsor is trying out. They have units available but can only be sponsored via vestbank. Meanwhile, the button for funding the vestbank account is already deactivated. Also, the button for direct sponsorship is equally deactivated. So I am wondering how else one can sponsor their farm when the button are not active.

The units on their vestpay app have been sold out some days back.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by niyoni: 7:02am On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2021
niyoni:

Hello. Please how does one initiate withdrawal from the wallet?

Just click on your wallet and select request payout. Input a price and withdraw.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2021
odontoid1:

*The highlighted

To be frank, I don't understand the new concept Farm sponsor is trying out. They have units available but can only be sponsored via vestbank. Meanwhile, the button for funding the vestbank account is already deactivated. Also, the button for direct sponsorship is equally deactivated. So I am wondering how else one can sponsor their farm when the button are not active.

The units on their vestpay app have been sold out some days back.

On my end, the sponsor via vestbank button isn't greyed out and once I click on it, it asks me for how many units I want to sponsor.

Perhaps you should check again.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Whalesss: 7:14am On Feb 12, 2021
KenFarms came through. Well done Kenny.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by niyoni: 7:37am On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by drneurone(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2021
Abi na.Who cares about their farm?Just Give me my money in full����.Kudos to them though.So far so good ,any agrospace aside Agropartnership is a no no
joey150:

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by odontoid1: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2021
joey150:

On my end, the sponsor via vestbank button isn't greyed out and once I click on it, it asks me for how many units I want to sponsor.

Perhaps you should check again.

The sponsor via vestbank option will work if you already have funds in your vestbank account. But if not, after you have selected the number of units and click, it will tell you insufficient funds.

But the button to add fund to the vestbank account is grayed our (not active)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2021
odontoid1:

The sponsor via vestbank option will work if you already have funds in your vestbank account. But if not, after you have selected the number of units and click, it will tell you insufficient funds.

But the button to add fund to the vestbank account is grayed our (not active)

Ohh I see what you're saying.

You can do 13% via Requid secondary market.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Aom3: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2021
Is still eatrich farm owing anyone here
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by representae: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2021
Aom3:
Is still eatrich farm owing anyone here

Yeah..They are yet to pay me....it's getting to 2 weeks now
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by soonest(f): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Agropartnerships just paid me for investment maturing today. Thank God o
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Aizenosa(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2021
joey150:

It's easier to upload pictures.

Just under the comment box you should see "Choose File" click on it and select from your gallery. You can upload up to 4 images per post.

For video, you may have to update to one of these free file hosting websites and share a downloadable link.

Please try and take more of pictures than video. Pictures are easier to share. Thank you.

Upload them to google drive and paste the link here. That will help. Thanks
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Layiwoo(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Hello All

Does anyone have info on Lets farm, are they paying investors now or has anyone been paid recently. My broiler investment with them is due this month.

Help a brother abeg
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Achry: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2021
okwypascal:

Did you uplaod your account details, because they just sent mine to my account.
Iv been paid thanks
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Layiwoo:
Hello All

Does anyone have info on Lets farm, are they paying investors now or has anyone been paid recently. My broiler investment with them is due this month.

Help a brother abeg

Broiler? Never knew letsfarm also had livestock investment
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Lax95(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2021
Morning.

Foxygreen have till 5pm today to either update my wallet or refund my money. I invested in your farm since August 20, 2020. Paystack have confirmed money was sent to you. Paystack sent Foxygreen email to that effect. Have Made several calls yet you claim you didn’t receive the money.

After 5pm today no update is received I’ll start a personal campaign against Foxygreen via Pisscustomer and other social media handle. I’ll explore all possible options to get my money back.
You surely do not want any bad reputation at this point where investors are skeptical of Agritech.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Akinola5588: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
I will advise you go to your bank and lodge a dispenser error(web payment) it once happened to me and I went to the bank and it was rectified...just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Layiwoo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pepchizy:

Broiler? Never knew letsfarm also had livestock investment

Rice Trading my bad cry
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lax95:
Morning.

Foxygreen have till 5pm today to either update my wallet or refund my money. I invested in your farm since August 20, 2020. Paystack have confirmed money was sent to you. Paystack sent Foxygreen email to that effect. Have Made several calls yet you claim you didn’t receive the money.

After 5pm today no update is received I’ll start a personal campaign against Foxygreen via Pisscustomer and other social media handle. I’ll explore all possible options to get my money back.
You surely do not want any bad reputation at this point where investors are skeptical of Agritech.

Wow.. how have you let this linger on since August 2020?

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pherdinand: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Layiwoo:

Rice Trading my bad cry
Any news on Letsfarm, my Rice trading matured since 10 February and up till now nothing from them and their line is switched off
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Atk1nson(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
representae:

Yeah..They are yet to pay me....it's getting to 2 weeks now

Eatrich has been on my suspect list. Let me reserve my other comments for now.

MummyImadeit, pls update accordingly
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Lax95(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Akinola5588:
I will advise you go to your bank and lodge a dispenser error(web payment) it once happened to me and I went to the bank and it was rectified...just my opinion

Bank confirmed payment was made to paystack. Paystack confirmed money was sent to Foxygreen even shared reference number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (745) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.