Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,662,213 members, 6,253,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 05:52 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (793746 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (612) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Me4bas: 10:13am On Feb 19
enibeb2001:
I dont know what else to do, the amount of disappointment in this agrictech space has really been unbearable;

I invested heavily in LetsFarm and they defaulted to pay in Oct & Nov and promised payout would start on the 15th of Feb which was yesterday, nothing was paid and till now no communication. My Payout date was October 18th and November 22nd 2020.

I invested in My Goatti and its been disappointment upon disappointment, nothing has been paid despite endless promises. My Payout date was January 1st 2021.

I also invested in Payfarmer and till now they haven't even given any communication on possible date of payout. My Payout date was January 23rd 2021.

I invested in Farm Funds Africa and My Payout date was January 11th 2021 and nothing till now.

I invested in Menorah and i have still gotten my money back even when they promised they would only payback the capital. They didn't pay anything. My Payout date was May 16th 2020.

I invested in FarmInvest and its been zero communications. They just disappeared and switched off their phone and i have still not gotten my money back. My Payout date was March 30th 2020.

I invested in Green Partners and its been one year and i have still gotten my money back. My Payout date was March 4th 2020.

Agropark nko, if i count my investment in that company, i would cry for days. I did Poultry, Cash Crop & Farmland Subscription.

My point is some of the above companies use to pay in the past e.g before investing millions in many of the companies above, i had received payout previously e.g lets farm, i had received more than 2 different payout previously, Agropark used to give me payout for lemon grass/Ugu and poultry every quarter, Payfarmer paid me in the past, My goatti also paid me previously, Farm Fund Africa also paid me in the past but you see all that doesnt change the fact that they are no longer paying now. So i advise we all think about it well before investing in this space as their is no guaranty that the few ones still paying now will continue to pay by the time your payout is due.

Over 1million invested in each because i didnt want to put all my eggs into one basket, you cannot even imagine how depressing especially because i lost my job because of covid so you cant imagine being so broke yet having so much money outside yet not been able to access the money and not knowing if you will ever get the money back.....

Please if anyone has the link (Whatsapp or Telegram) for any of the companies listed, i would like to join hands with others to recover the funds invested.

I don't mean to pry but, how come you are able to invest in all these farms without due diligence or at least wait till you are confident in one before going into another? I haven't heard about most of this farms you mentioned. I know of farmcrowdy, agropartnership and Farmsponsor and they haven't defaulted. I recently found out about farm360 and westagro and people say they are good too not to mention ShopAgric which I'm currently doing due diligence.
Sorry for this setbacks but I think one shouldn't be carried away with the ROI. For me ones I see a ROI that's too good it's red flag. I studied Farmsponsor for almost a year before investing. Our capital is too precious to throw around. It's better you even leave it in the bank than to lose all of it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yazga: 11:59am On Feb 19
Leave this agritech leave it for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by shoboy9: 12:36pm On Feb 19
These scammers need to be jailed. PERIOD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tempest01(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19
No one here invested with FarmAgric?

The way I am seeing it, they have abandoned the company and investors have no way to contact them.

Please lets get together and analyze steps to take.

No communication nothing. It seems they just ran down the company and ghosted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Onelovetayz(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19
representae:

They are yet to pay me..
onedayatatime:

How does this help the conversation? you read everything I wrote, right?

You should know better about these guys (no iota of truth about their dealings).
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by onedayatatime(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19
Onelovetayz:

You should know better about these guys (no iota of truth about their dealings).

I understand what you're saying. It's unfortunate that truth is a scare commodity in this business. We should feel a bit of security giving money to support the growth of the business. It shouldn't be that way, and some companies who defaulted in payment are now notoriously known for deceit. I have exchanged emails with representae, and truly I'm disappointed when he mentioned that he spoke with that same customer care rep I referenced last week. I'll be following up and hope Eatrich resolve their issues and don't add to the growing list of defaulting companies failing to pay people their hard earned money.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kuluTemper: 4:11pm On Feb 19
GREENFOLD!!!!

By next week, I will hopefully share my one year experience with GREENFOLD.

I Hope it will be a positive review!

Regards!
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yemkaf(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19
I got payment from agrilet for poultry farm I subscribed for last year October.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sanerugwei: 5:22pm On Feb 19
On which planet is tomorrow 19th. shocked shocked grin

Agrilet, una do well, keep it up... we still got some soup for una fire... grin

yemkaf:
I got payment from agrilet for poultry farm I subscribed for last year October. The actual due date ought to be tomorrow 19th
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by silentone: 5:29pm On Feb 19
Got payment from Agrilet for a farm due today. First time investing with them. Kudos to them..

Hoping Group farma failed poultry via requid since December comes through on the 28th as promised.

Luckily for me, that's the only default I have had since I started investing in Agrictech.

Also pray ViableX come through too as at when due after which I am done with AgricTech until SEC rules are enforced.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by silentone: 5:29pm On Feb 19
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oy777: 6:03pm On Feb 19
adestupid:

I can't seem to access the link. Can you please advise on how to access the link
I am looking for the link,

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by KhalidEll: 6:11pm On Feb 19
This is how I feel at the moment too. Once my Agropartnerships and farmsponsor drop in a month or two and I hope viablex pays too (not sure why I'm super doubtful of this) but if it does, that's bye bye to agritech and exports
silentone:
Got payment from Agrilet for a farm due today. First time investing with them. Kudos to them..

Hoping Group farma failed poultry via requid since December comes through on the 28th as promised.

Luckily for me, that's the only default I have had since I started investing in Agrictech.

Also pray ViableX come through too as at when due after which I am done with AgricTech until SEC rules are enforced.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by McShaphoth: 6:45pm On Feb 19
beautifulzerah:

Amazing afternoon má,
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. My name is Zerah, a Customer Relationship Officer with Eatrich Farms.
Your payment may have been delayed due to these reasons:
1. Your failure to fill in your account details on your dashboard
2. Incorrect bank details
3. Bank issues
Kindly reach out to us on any of these numbers 09062222203, 09062222204

Do the bank issues never get resolved Investors are still experiencing delayed receipt of their funds!

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by deerayy15(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19
Agrilet came through yall. At least one positive review in all this mess.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by shoboy9: 7:57pm On Feb 19
tempest01:
No one here invested with FarmAgric?

The way I am seeing it, they have abandoned the company and investors have no way to contact them.

Please lets get together and analyze steps to take.

No communication nothing. It seems they just ran down the company and ghosted.
how? i'll send you my mail
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 9:46pm On Feb 19
Farm360 came through

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by goodandkind: 9:57pm On Feb 19
shoboy9:

I invested with FarmAgric as well but my investment is due in May. Kindly share the steps you will take to recover your investment.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 10:45pm On Feb 19
Pepchizy:
Farm360 came through

Farmsponsor also came through.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Layiwoo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19
oprah007:
Good evening to everyone. Please, Letsfarm investors in the house a telegram group has been created for us to have a private discussion to deliberate on the next steps to take towards recovering our money from Enitan Bello and Co. If you are an investor with Letsfarm, kindly DM for the group link. Thank you.

We are getting our money back whether Enitan likes it or not. He either pay us all or go down with his cohorts.
I am interested in the link bro...sent you a PM
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by mayo47(m): 7:59am On Feb 20
Farmsponsor came through 3 days before due date
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Namzy(m): 7:59am On Feb 20
Whalesss:
Is there a group for Goatmeat? Obviously he's not interested in paying up! What's the plan?

I've not seen your email. There's a whatsapp group of committed goatmeathq investors who have decided to recover our investments.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tempest01(m): 8:05am On Feb 20
shoboy9:

Do you have any plan with them? when is it due?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by BianuBianu: 8:30am On Feb 20
I can't seem to access Greenfold projects - either on the web or on the app.

I have been lucky so far, the only defaulter was TA, and they have paid. But I have funds in Eatrich and Greenfold and some others. I have become an agritech prayer warrior.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by toyy1b: 10:01am On Feb 20
Is there any one owed payment by payfarmer for more than two months?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Temmmmy(m): 10:18am On Feb 20
Tired of these agric firm, only God know which one won't default
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Whalesss: 10:24am On Feb 20
Namzy:

I've not seen your email. There's a whatsapp group of committed goatmeathq investors who have decided to recover our investments.

Sent. Awaiting your response.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Whalesss: 10:25am On Feb 20
Temmmmy:
Tired of these agric firm, only God know which one won't default

Indeed. Very volatile.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by beautifulzerah(f): 10:30am On Feb 20
Representae
Amazing morning
My name is Zerah, CRO, Eatrich Farms.
Kindly drop your email address and WhatsApp number here on nairaland so that we can get back to you and do the needful.
We apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Inikay: 11:57am On Feb 20
I started my journey into agritech last year August, the first farm invested in was Dickem farms Africa even before I came across this thread.When I came across this thread and they were not in the green or blue list I was a bit worried but since I had done my DD, I had peace that they won't default cos they have been into fish business for long even before crowdfunding came into existence.
Today 20/02/2021 making it exactly 6 months of my investment I was paid my ROI and capital.
I am not their staff or paid agent just an investor narrating my experience.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (612) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Akinola5588, lordgalore, digitalinvestor(m), timbs001(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.