Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,051 members, 6,242,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 12:12 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (782553 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (605) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Lax95(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20
Lax95:
Morning.

Foxygreen have till 5pm today to either update my wallet or refund my money. I invested in your farm since August 20, 2020. Paystack have confirmed money was sent to you. Paystack sent Foxygreen email to that effect. Have Made several calls yet you claim you didn’t receive the money.

After 5pm today no update is received I’ll start a personal campaign against Foxygreen via Pisscustomer and other social media handle. I’ll explore all possible options to get my money back.
You surely do not want any bad reputation at this point where investors are skeptical of Agritech.

Hello Folks, thanks for all your responses. Foxygreen responded by crediting my account with the capital before 5pm same day I posted the report here. As stated above they were in denial despite Paystack confirmed that money was received. All sorted and squared now.

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by beautifulzerah(f): 12:28pm On Feb 20
Representae has been reached out to and has been paid.
The problem was this:
He didn't fill in his bank details on his website.
Please if you are due to be paid by Eatrich Farms kindly go back to view your dashboard, fill in your bank details or you contact Eatrich Farms via 09062222203, 09062222204, 09038918282, 09038918183.
We truly had bank issues but it has been dealt with.
We apologize to our clients on this platform who have experienced delay. And to all who are due to be paid, check your dashboard, contact us for any update.

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by maishai01: 12:35pm On Feb 20
Acidosis:

Business smiley

Kai! Bizniz?? With my 8-5 job?

I need something passive with reasonable returns, that's why these Agric techs were so attractive.

But now. . cry

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by amby7(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my portfolio and journey so far investing in agritech companies, since being introduced to it last year.

Crowdyvest:
Total investment 800k. Payout: Capital 300k ROI 34k
Foxygreen:
Total investment 1.2m. Payout: Capital 550k ROI 210k
Agropartnership:
Total investment 1.056m. Payout: Capital 480k ROI 168k
Farmfunded:
Total investment 300k. Payout: Capital 0 ROI 0 (Payout date 11/01/21)
Letsfarm:
Total investment 50k. Payout: Capital 0 ROI 0 (Payout date 01/03/21)
Groupfarma:
Total investment 52k. Payout: Capital 0 ROI 0 (Payout date 28/02/21)
Payfarmer:
Total investment 25k. Payout: Capital 25k ROI 3k
Agrilet:
Total investment 220k. Payout: Capital 120k ROI 24k

I am sharing this with the hope that I might get some pointers or assist someone make a decision for/against the business. Personally leaning towards pausing further investments and watching the economic and political climate.
Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by NgHotGirls: 4:36pm On Feb 20
amby7:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my portfolio and journey so far investing in agritech companies, since being introduced to it last year.

Crowdyvest:
Total investment 800k. Payout: Capital 300k ROI 34k
Foxygreen:
Total investment 1.2m. Payout: Capital 550k ROI 210k
Agropartnership:
Total investment 1.056m. Payout: Capital 480k ROI 168k
Farmfunded:
Total investment 300k. Payout: Capital 0 ROI 0 (Payout date 11/01/21)
Letsfarm:
Total investment 50k. Payout: Capital 0 ROI 0 (Payout date 01/03/21)
Groupfarma:
Total investment 52k. Payout: Capital 0 ROI 0 (Payout date 28/02/21)
Payfarmer:
Total investment 25k. Payout: Capital 25k ROI 3k
Agrilet:
Total investment 220k. Payout: Capital 120k ROI 24k

I am sharing this with the hope that I might get some pointers or assist someone make a decision for/against the business. Personally leaning towards pausing further investments and watching the economic and political climate.
Thanks.
Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by NgHotGirls: 4:37pm On Feb 20
maishai01:

Kai! Bizniz?? With my 8-5 job?

I need something passive with reasonable returns, that's why these Agric techs were so attractive.

But now. . cry
Shares both US and Nigeria or even CryptoCurrency
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by somchi4scholar(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20
toyy1b:
Is there any one owed payment by payfarmer for more than two months?
Myself, since November.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Odufaikhimalo(f): 5:31pm On Feb 20
Please help.
I invested 100,000 in Payfarmer Cockerel farming on the 1st of February 2021 and till today the investment has not been confirmed. I have sent several mails yet no response, I have called the number on their website, they picked once and since then they don't pick my calls again. Please I will appreciate if you can help me out with another means of reaching them. The money invested is not mine and I don't know what to tell the owner.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Opzyyy: 5:42pm On Feb 20
How are you guys dealing with the SEC issue. Your team are not saying anything about it.
beautifulzerah:
Representae has been reached out to and has been paid.
The problem was this:
He didn't fill in his bank details on his website.
Please if you are due to be paid by Eatrich Farms kindly go back to view your dashboard, fill in your bank details or you contact Eatrich Farms via 09062222203, 09062222204, 09038918282, 09038918183.
We truly had bank issues but it has been dealt with.
We apologize to our clients on this platform who have experienced delay. And to all who are due to be paid, check your dashboard, contact us for any update.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by stilldrift: 5:54pm On Feb 20
Odufaikhimalo:
Please help.
I invested 100,000 in Payfarmer Cockerel farming on the 1st of February 2021 and till today the investment has not been confirmed. I have sent several mails yet no response, I have called the number on their website, they picked once and since then they don't pick my calls again. Please I will appreciate if you can help me out with another means of reaching them. The money invested is not mine and I don't know what to tell the owner.
Thanks.

Ha!

People have been having issues with them for a while now. How come you invested with them this February?

7 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by noleflendum: 6:13pm On Feb 20
Odufaikhimalo:
Please help.
Thanks.
you have been scammed

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 6:15pm On Feb 20
Odufaikhimalo:
Please help.
Thanks.

Send them message on WhatsApp, twitter or Instagram, they respond better there

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by beautifulzerah(f): 6:20pm On Feb 20
We have seen the new regulations and we are working on it.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by beautifulzerah(f): 6:23pm On Feb 20
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by resurrectn(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20
Kenfarms just came through. I requested late last night & got an alert about 30 min ago.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by toyy1b: 8:15pm On Feb 20
somchi4scholar:

Myself, since November.
Sorry and thanks. Sorry that your money is still trapped and thanks for commenting. I kinda hope to do investment with payfarmer again after the 1 month 2 weeks delay of November but I really want to know if it could be worse.
Please what did you invest in? Mine was catfish.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by toyy1b: 8:23pm On Feb 20
Odufaikhimalo:
Please help.
Thanks.

My last investment was never confirmed. I called and they said that's the new method. At maturity, it never matured. I had to do a lot of calling, mailing and texting before o was paid. Luckily I was paid in full capital+Roi.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Odufaikhimalo(f): 8:29pm On Feb 20
Please help me with pay farmer WhatsApp number if you have it. Thanks.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Odufaikhimalo(f): 8:32pm On Feb 20
@toyy1b they didn't even acknowledge receipt of the 100,000. is that their new method too. Please help me with their WhatsApp number. Thanks.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by toyy1b: 8:39pm On Feb 20
Odufaikhimalo:
@toyy1b
they didn't even acknowledge receipt of the 100,000.
is that their new method too. Please help me with their WhatsApp number.
Thanks.

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Reconciled: 10:05pm On Feb 20
Namzy:

I've not seen your email. There's a whatsapp group of committed goatmeathq investors who have decided to recover our investments.

I’ve sent you an email - The default Nairaland first email. Looking to join the GoatMeatHQ group. Please could it be Telegram instead so new joiners can see previous messages?

Thanks
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Namzy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20
Reconciled:

I’ve sent you an email - The default Nairaland first email. Looking to join the GoatMeatHQ group. Please could it be Telegram instead so new joiners can see previous messages?

Thanks
They can always repost.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by graciousme(f): 11:09pm On Feb 20
Farmsponsor came through 2 days to due date. No hassle, no calling and no reminders.

I know we are weary of most of these companies, my observation is that some are not into farming. The genuine ones are into agriculture and are probably passionate about it. Some came into the agritech space to source money for crypto and forex trading.

I pray God sees is through and keep the good ones in order

9 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oy777: 12:03am On Feb 21
Please I am asking for the group created for Letsfarm and Clickfarm, I want to join,

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oy777: 12:10am On Feb 21
omopretty1:
A group has been created for Clickfarm investors who are interested in joining.
Please I want to join.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:43am On Feb 21
Farmsponsor came through this night!

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by beautifulzerah(f): 3:26am On Feb 21
Opzyyy:
How are you guys dealing with the SEC issue. Your team are not saying anything about it.

We have seen the regulations and are working on it.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Achry: 5:58am On Feb 21
NgHotGirls:
Shares both US and Nigeria or even CryptoCurrency

You can't compare, doing any of those u mentioned is more complex and often require third parties to operate on like agrictech. Yes there are issues in Agrictech but shares for instance was more risky for me cos I lost a great deal, your crypto currency has terrible issues now and I for one was never attracted. Only option now is mutual fund

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Opzyyy: 7:33am On Feb 21
beautifulzerah:

We have seen the regulations and are working on it.
no news from you guys yet to your investors but you are still collecting investments through the online channel. What if SEC sanctions and freezes all your funds. What will be the fate of investors?

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by lavylilly: 8:15am On Feb 21
Odufaikhimalo:
Please help.
Thanks.
You have been scammed
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by lavylilly: 8:22am On Feb 21
Achry:

You can't compare, doing any of those u mentioned is more complex and often require third parties to operate on like agrictech. Yes there are issues in Agrictech but shares for instance was more risky for me cos I lost a great deal, your crypto currency has terrible issues now and I for one was never attracted. Only option now is mutual fund
You are risk averse investor and there is nothing complex. I started last year in stocks and CryptoCurrency. You don't need any THIRD PARTY to trade in stick with apps like
- Chaka
- Trove
- Passfolio
- Bamboo

Many loose their money in stocks because of ignorance or lack of knowledge.

I am happy to be among people that have been trading stocks since 1995, They have been there, seen it, done it all. If the CEO should sneeze they know the reason, if he should laugh or visit a particular governor they know the reasons, I hope you get my point.

Last year there was an inside information that the CEO of a Bank was buying more shares, we all bought too, such information cannot be shared on a faceless forum.

Now as regards, the US stock market, It's been good so far

CryptoCurrency I made money, i go for koin that are not loud and made COOL cash before CBN suspended it. Even with the suspension there is P2P on-going.

In summary, you have to be knowledgeable in any investment.

Good morning cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (605) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: KhalidEll, Viqtour(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.