Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,201 members, 6,182,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 March 2021 at 09:29 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (725503 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (577) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by somchi4scholar(m): 9:07am On Feb 21
toyy1b:

Sorry and thanks. Sorry that your money is still trapped and thanks for commenting. I kinda hope to do investment with payfarmer again after the 1 month 2 weeks delay of November but I really want to know if it could be worse.
Please what did you invest in? Mine was catfish.

Mine was the pig farm they claimed twas cos of ASF. Guess you were paid recently i.e. this February?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by mayo47(m): 9:22am On Feb 21
amby7:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my portfolio and journey so far investing in agritech companies, since being introduced to it last year.

Crowdyvest:
Total investment 800k. Payout: Capital 300k ROI 34k
Foxygreen:
Total investment 1.2m. Payout: Capital 550k ROI 210k
Agropartnership:
Total investment 1.056m. Payout: Capital 480k ROI 168k
Farmfunded:
Total investment 300k. Payout: Capital 0 ROI 0 (Payout date 11/01/21)
Letsfarm:
Total investment 50k. Payout: Capital 0 ROI 0 (Payout date 01/03/21)
Groupfarma:
Total investment 52k. Payout: Capital 0 ROI 0 (Payout date 28/02/21)
Payfarmer:
Total investment 25k. Payout: Capital 25k ROI 3k
Agrilet:
Total investment 220k. Payout: Capital 120k ROI 24k

I am sharing this with the hope that I might get some pointers or assist someone make a decision for/against the business. Personally leaning towards pausing further investments and watching the economic and political climate.
Thanks.

Not sure i understand the analysis here e.g Agropartnership: Total investment 1.056m. Payout: Capital 480k ROI 168k What happened to the outstanding capital??

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by toyy1b: 9:34am On Feb 21
somchi4scholar:

Mine was the pig farm they claimed twas cos of ASF. Guess you were paid recently i.e. this February?

I was paid December 15th and since then I've been watching.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by KhalidEll: 10:06am On Feb 21
He still has running investments with them.
mayo47:

Not sure i understand the analysis here e.g Agropartnership: Total investment 1.056m. Payout: Capital 480k ROI 168k What happened to the outstanding capital??

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21
Greetings all.
To all the investors in Green Eagle's agric business (rice farm).
I haven't been paid the second ROi due in January.
I have messaged them but they said they have rescheduled every payments to start in march.
The surprising thing is that we have rice farms paying returns. I wonder what their excuse is.
I will encourage us to form a forum to address their shortcomings.
Thanks[color=#000000][/color]

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Shorbeeb: 2:42pm On Feb 21
Farmsponsor private sponsorship transfer system appears to be ineffective. I don't know if anyone has successfully transferred their investment using the option. I have responded to about 50 investors who mostly accidentally clicked the button but not interested in investing. Farmsponsor is aware of this issue and have done nothing about it. This frustrates the PSO transfer process and should be worked on.

I have 2 units of private sponsorship on offer, anyone interested should please indicate interest.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21
Shorbeeb:
Farmsponsor private sponsorship transfer system appears to be ineffective. I don't know if anyone has successfully transferred their investment using the option. I have responded to about 50 investors who mostly accidentally clicked the button but not interested in investing. Farmsponsor is aware of this issue and have done nothing about it. This frustrates the PSO transfer process and should be worked on.

I have 2 units of private sponsorship on offer, anyone interested should please indicate interest.

Thank you

I'm one of those that accidentally clicked on that button.

There's no confirmation or anything and the purpose of the button wasn't clealry explained. I was looking for a current sponsorship when I mistakenly clicked on it.

I agree that the button should be better described and should have a confirmation question.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Whalesss: 6:19pm On Feb 21
Welldone Foxygreen. 3oo4 paid.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Whalesss: 6:23pm On Feb 21
resurrectn:
Kenfarms just came through. I requested late last night & got an alert about 30 min ago.

They have remained consistent indeed.
I recall someone visited and did an analysis stating that would be reviewed in January. I cant recall who did, but i'd be interested in his follow up analysis considering we're now in Feb. Due diligence is a continuous process.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Whalesss: 6:29pm On Feb 21
Namzy:

I've not seen your email. There's a whatsapp group of committed goatmeathq investors who have decided to recover our investments.

Still awaiting your response. I need the link to the group.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by IllRatherNotSay: 6:31pm On Feb 21
Shorbeeb:

Thank you
Interested.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Namzy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21
Whalesss:

I thought I've replied your email pls check
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by oyigah(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21
Please when is the new sec rule going to take effect ?..i mean the date precisely.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by resurrectn(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21
Whalesss:

They have remained consistent indeed.
I recall someone visited and did an analysis stating that would be reviewed in January. I cant recall who did, but i'd be interested in his follow up analysis considering we're now in Feb. Due diligence is a continuous process.
I look forward to the analysis also. Warm regards.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by spiceeamiee(f): 8:48pm On Feb 21
If you want to join our Scamly group, please do so on time. We round up contributions this week and commence action this week too. All things are mostly already in place.

Whalesss:

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Mission21: 2:43am On Feb 22
toyy1b:
Is there any one owed payment by payfarmer for more than two months?

Yes PayFarmer has been owing me since November. They paid ROI in December but yet to pay my capital. Pls if anyone knows how I can retrieve my capital pls help...
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by mayoroflag(m): 5:55am On Feb 22

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by konklushun(f): 7:36am On Feb 22
Is there any representative of Agrecourse on this thread? Warris happening.

The catfish farm (February) was the funniest story I have ever heard. Sending email that the fishes were given wrong feed and the big ones ate the small fishes. LOL.

I sha want my money.

10 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hustla(m): 8:33am On Feb 22
konklushun:

The catfish farm (February) was the funniest story I have ever heard. Sending email that the fishes were given wrong feed and the big ones ate the small fishes. LOL.

I sha want my money.

Lmao

Omo.

Oya they should sell the big ones then
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ayomide811(m): 9:16am On Feb 22
konklushun:

I sha want my money.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by stilldrift: 9:52am On Feb 22
konklushun:

I sha want my money.

Lol. That came out funny. But fish dey chop fish sha if you no feed them well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sonofElElyon: 10:11am On Feb 22
incompetent lot. charlatans. unprofessionals..

konklushun:

I sha want my money.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ameboperoo(m): 10:13am On Feb 22
stilldrift:

Lol. That came out funny. But fish dey chop fish sha if you no feed them well.
Whose fault? Na the investors de feed the fish?
You have no business crowdfunding for a venture you have no knowledge of. Huge amount at that. At least, they could have hired a professional in that field. It's people's money we're talking of o. Millions o.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PhollyPearl: 10:45am On Feb 22
Greetings Everyone.

Have you heard? That Oxford International Group now gives FULL UPFRONT PAYMENT OF ROI.
You get upfront within 3 to 5 working days after subscription.

Introducing our unique selling products

Agrovest
Pepper, Ginger, and tumeric farming
29% for 12 months
35% for 14 months

Real Estate investment
29.5%in 12 Months

Mortgagevest
45% in 16 months

They all come with Deed of agreement and a postdated cheque. We are fully insured with Leadway Assurance.

Call or WhatsApp 08167679590
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Shorbeeb: 10:57am On Feb 22
IllRatherNotSay:

Interested.

Thanks for your interest. I will need to know your name so I can accept your offer on the website.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by representae: 11:54am On Feb 22
I got paid(capital and profit) by Eatrich last week Saturday....all glory to God..
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by stilldrift: 12:25pm On Feb 22
Ameboperoo:

Whose fault? Na the investors de feed the fish?
You have no business crowdfunding for a venture you have no knowledge of. Huge amount at that. At least, they could have hired a professional in that field. It's people's money we're talking of o. Millions o.

I agree. I was just stating that the fish eat fish thingy actually happens in real life. However, whether that is what happened in their case or not is another matter. If it is, it still doesn't excuse their incompetence and negligence. If them be farm hand, farm manager for don sack them since.

Their investors should not relent in getting their funds back

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kuluTemper: 12:30pm On Feb 22
kuluTemper:
GREENFOLD!!!!

By next week, I will hopefully share my one year experience with GREENFOLD.

I Hope it will be a positive review!

Regards!

GREENFOLD IS A SCAM, as of today 22/02/2021. GREENFOLD IS A SCAM!!

I started a ONE YEAR journey with them, and the first danger flag I observed was a delay in paying ROI for the first quarter. It was later paid at the end of the month and one of their marketer said they make payments at the end of the month, irrespective of the due date on the CONTRACT!! red flag 1.

Now I am at the stage of liquidating my investment when I received a call asking if I want to rollover. As a principle, I do not rollover as this is a test to know if they actually have the cashflow to run a business. Lo and behold, GREENFOLD is unable to pay the final ROI and investment, this has been on for more that one month after the expiration of the contract.

GREENFOLD keeps making promises and giving different excuses, the excuses are as many as the number of staff members you are able to speak with. They are all telling you the truth but unfortunately at GREENFOLD, there is no single TRUTH! Each one of the FIVE PEOPLE I spoke with over the phone had 5 unique different truths of the situation!

GREENFOLD is becoming a disgrace to Agro Investment. I am still following up with them because they have no HIDING PLACE. whenever I have the time they may spend some weekends at PANTI but I will leave that for now.

I will give further updates as it unfolds.

I am only sharing my personal experiences on this platform. In as much as I would love to endorse the farms I have invested in, I am just one investor and my experience alone can never be a yardstick to rate a farm.

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by benedictuyi(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22
kuluTemper:

GREENFOLD IS A SCAM, as at today 22/02/2021. GREENFOLD IS A SCAM!!

I started a ONE YEAR journey with them, and the first danger flag I observed was a delay in paying ROI for the first quarter. It was later paid at the end of the month and one of their marketer said they make payments at the end of the month, irrespective of the due date on the CONTRACT!! red flag 1.

Now I am at the stage of liquidating my investment when I received a call asking if I want to rollover. As a principle, I do not rollover as this is a test to know if they actually have the cashflow to run a business. Lo and behold, GREENFOLD is unable to pay the final ROI and investment, this has been on for more that one month after the expiration of the contract.

GREENFOLD keeps making promises and giving different excuses, the excuses are as many as the number of staff members you are able to speak with. They are all telling you the truth but unfortunately at GREENFOLD, there is no single TRUTH! Each one of the FIVE PEOPLE I spoke with over the phone had 5 unique different truths of the situation!

GREENFOLD is becoming a disgrace to Agro Investment. I am still following up with them because they have no HIDING PLACE. whenever I have the time they may spend some weekends at PANTI but I will leave that for now.

I will give further updates as it unfolds.

I am only sharing my personal experiences on this platform. In as much as I would love to endorse the farms I have invested in, I am just one investor and my experience alone can never be a yardstick to rate a farm.
This is their mode of operation. You have to basically beg for your payout
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Mainaineh: 1:09pm On Feb 22
Shorbeeb:

Thanks for your interest. I will need to know your name so I can accept your offer on the website.
I'll inform my friends ASAP.
That said, what ROI percentage do you have left?
Which plan did you choose when you paid, Plan A, B or C?
What is the date of purchase?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Greenfold: 2:12pm On Feb 22
benedictuyi:

This is their mode of operation. You have to basically beg for your payout

Dear Mr. Ademola Adebusuyi,
We are aware of the backlog in your payment, which we have had a discussion with you, and payment scheduled for the 22nd of February, 2021. We are certain, that before the end of today, you would have received payment. We are surprised that you put this up, after several discussions prior to this post.

We would also like to state that: GREENFOLDFARM PROJECT IS NOT A SCAM, Butren Investment LTD, as a legal investment company is NOT A SCAM, as all our offices are open to our investors, as well as our farm.

Also, just as our client retention manager stated, payments are made at the end of every business month, due to the volume of investment payout we process, we have a schedule with all our financial institutes, that helps ensure this is done at the end of the month.

IN CONCLUSION, BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WOULD GET YOUR PAYMENT TODAY, AS DISCUSS PRIOR TO THIS POST.

ALL ROI has been paid and we appealed that your capital will be paid today, 22nd February 2021 and we never changed our word.

We want to apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks.
Best Regards.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (577) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: khady255, Pepchizy, stilldrift, Aether(m), vinc, Myahuza and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 351
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.