Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,180 members, 6,182,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 March 2021 at 08:18 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (725439 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (577) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Greenfold: 2:13pm On Feb 22
benedictuyi:

This is their mode of operation. You have to basically beg for your payout

Dear Mr. Ademola Adebusuyi,
We are aware of the backlog in your payment, which we have had a discussion with you, and payment scheduled for the 22nd of February, 2021. We are certain, that before the end of today, you would have received payment. We are surprised that you put this up, after several discussions prior to this post.

We would also like to state that: GREENFOLDFARM PROJECT IS NOT A SCAM, Butren Investment LTD, as a legal investment company is NOT A SCAM, as all our offices are open to our investors, as well as our farm.

Also, just as our client retention manager stated, payments are made at the end of every business month, due to the volume of investment payout we process, we have a schedule with all our financial institutes, that helps ensure this is done at the end of the month.

IN CONCLUSION, BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WOULD GET YOUR PAYMENT TODAY, AS DISCUSS PRIOR TO THIS POST.

ALL ROI has been paid and we appealed that your capital will be paid today, 22nd February 2021 and we never changed our word.

We want to apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks.
Best Regards.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by elnino955: 2:27pm On Feb 22
GREENFOLDFARM your method of operation is really poor.

Do people have to call you out on social media before you pay them their Capital and ROI?

Like the person above, you have not paid me my Capital and ROI. You have been postponing my payments every time I call you. He is not the only one.

Greenfold:

We are aware of the backlog in your payment, which we have had a discussion with you, and payment scheduled for the 22nd of February, 2021. We are certain, that before the end of today, you would have received payment. We are surprised that you put this up, after several discussions prior to this post.

We would also like to state that: GREENFOLDFARM PROJECT IS NOT A SCAM, Butren Investment LTD, as a legal investment company is NOT A SCAM, as all our offices are open to our investors, as well as our farm.

Also, just as our client retention manager stated, payments are made at the end of every business month, due to the volume of investment payout we process, we have a schedule with all our financial institutes, that helps ensure this is done at the end of the month.

IN CONCLUSION, BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WOULD GET YOUR PAYMENT TODAY, AS DISCUSS PRIOR TO THIS POST.

ALL ROI has been paid and we appealed that your capital will be paid today, 22nd February 2021 and we never changed our word.

Thanks.
Best Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by adestupid: 3:02pm On Feb 22
The way Crowdyvest is doing fundraising using "promo" is quite alarming. Last month it was a trip to Dubai, now its increased interest rates. Biko I'm getting worried.

9 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yazga: 3:15pm On Feb 22
Hey! any review on farmforte?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by benedictuyi(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22
adestupid:
The way Crowdyvest is doing fundraising using "promo" is quite alarming. Last month it was a trip to Dubai, now its increased interest rates. Biko I'm getting worried.
The promo rate has reduced. Last year they did promos of 30 and 28 percent ROI per annum.
Now it's a slight increase in their vault plan, and no upfront payment of interest.
I think the promo is logical

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kuluTemper: 3:40pm On Feb 22
Greenfold:

Thanks.
Best Regards.

This is getting interesting. We shall all wait on Mr. Ademola Adebusuyi to confirm to us when you pay him, or at least you guys have made a public statement and promise, post the evidence of payment here for all to see!

Shameless GREENFOLD!

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kuluTemper: 3:41pm On Feb 22
elnino955:
GREENFOLDFARM your method of operation is really poor.

Do people have to call you out on social media before you pay them their Capital and ROI?

Like the person above, you have not paid me my Capital and ROI. You have been postponing my payments every time I call you. He is not the only one.

Hmmm!, this is getting interesting. So, you are owed too!
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kuluTemper: 5:26pm On Feb 22
Greenfold:

Thanks.
Best Regards.

It seemed this investor has been able to get your attention for GREENFOLD to mention him on a public page and own up to owing him money. I will also follow up on this fella and see what it is all about,

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Wondamania: 8:02pm On Feb 22
Goldvest is SCAM. Kindly beware of Goldvest everyone. My investment matured since 11th of January, and I initiated withdrawal, but they have refused to pay me since then, even after several calls.

8 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by McShaphoth: 9:30pm On Feb 22
Wondamania:
Goldvest is SCAM. Kindly beware of Goldvest everyone. My investment matured since 11th of January, and I initiated withdrawal, but they have refused to pay me since then, even after several calls.

Exactly! Goldvest is SCAM and cryptofarmer! My payout from Goldvest has been past due since December 28. Even the promised extension of 7 weeks did not result in fulfilling their promise of making payment. I knew Goldvest was up to no good when they started censoring comments on the WhatsApp group they set up for investors! I thought that was insulting the sensibilities of those who invest with them. SHAME!!

Goldvest, pay me my money if you know what is good for you.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Whalesss: 11:45pm On Feb 22
Namzy:

I thought I've replied your email pls check

Please can you resend the link to me. I still did not receive anything from you.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ulrich01(m): 12:22am On Feb 23
Foxygreen 3/4 cool

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by oluwareni: 2:51am On Feb 23
Please is it just me that cannot find any of my current investment or investment history on Agropartnership's website.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gfab20: 6:31am On Feb 23
konklushun:
Is there any representative of Agrecourse on this thread? Warris happening.

The catfish farm (February) was the funniest story I have ever heard. Sending email that the fishes were given wrong feed and the big ones ate the small fishes. LOL.

I sha want my money.
Are you kidding me? grin Joke of the century!

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by AugustUgo(m): 6:35am On Feb 23
KenFarms have done it again. Full payment received right on due date on Saturday. All 3/3 Cash-out on exact due dates without prompting. God bless you Kenfarms. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by KhalidEll: 6:46am On Feb 23
I just logged in now and mine is still intact. Maybe retry
oluwareni:
Please is it just me that cannot find any of my current investment or investment history on Agropartnership's website.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gfab20: 7:13am On Feb 23
oluwareni:
Mine is okay. Are you sure you allowed the page to complete loading. Or better still, consider using a different browser.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by oyigah(m): 8:08am On Feb 23
Distinguished investors, please is it safe to invest now (in kenfarms )with this new sec rule? Or wait till the rules take effect?... I'm so confused
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by BianuBianu: 9:00am On Feb 23
Hmm
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by BianuBianu: 9:01am On Feb 23
Flesh and blood can't answer this question. The matter is deep and complex.

[quote qauthor=oyigah post=99339444]
Distinguished investors, please is it safe to invest now (in kenfarms )with this new sec rule? Or wait till the rules take effect?... I'm so confused [/quote]
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 9:07am On Feb 23
oyigah:

Distinguished investors, please is it safe to invest now (in kenfarms )with this new sec rule? Or wait till the rules take effect?... I'm so confused

It's your distinguished money. Do your own research, follow your instincts and don't get greedy.

Don't take financial advice from strangers on the internet. We do have a list that can help make your research easier.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 9:24am On Feb 23
McShaphoth:

Exactly! Goldvest is SCAM and cryptofarmer! My payout from Goldvest has been past due since December 28. Even the promised extension of 7 weeks did not result in fulfilling their promise of making payment. I knew Goldvest was up to no good when they started censoring comments on the WhatsApp group they set up for investors! I thought that was insulting the sensibilities of those who invest with them. SHAME!!

Goldvest, pay me my money if you know what is good for you.
They are Yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 9:27am On Feb 23
If you want to sponsor the expensive life of Yahoo boys put your money into these MMM called farms!!
oyigah:

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by stilldrift: 10:08am On Feb 23
oluwareni:

Clear your cache or use another device like a desktop or change browsers
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Mainaineh: 10:47am On Feb 23
oyigah:

You should wait.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Raph3177(m): 11:03am On Feb 23
kuluTemper:

GREENFOLD IS A SCAM, as of today 22/02/2021. GREENFOLD IS A SCAM!!

I started a ONE YEAR journey with them, and the first danger flag I observed was a delay in paying ROI for the first quarter. It was later paid at the end of the month and one of their marketer said they make payments at the end of the month, irrespective of the due date on the CONTRACT!! red flag 1.

Now I am at the stage of liquidating my investment when I received a call asking if I want to rollover. As a principle, I do not rollover as this is a test to know if they actually have the cashflow to run a business. Lo and behold, GREENFOLD is unable to pay the final ROI and investment, this has been on for more that one month after the expiration of the contract.

GREENFOLD keeps making promises and giving different excuses, the excuses are as many as the number of staff members you are able to speak with. They are all telling you the truth but unfortunately at GREENFOLD, there is no single TRUTH! Each one of the FIVE PEOPLE I spoke with over the phone had 5 unique different truths of the situation!

GREENFOLD is becoming a disgrace to Agro Investment. I am still following up with them because they have no HIDING PLACE. whenever I have the time they may spend some weekends at PANTI but I will leave that for now.

I will give further updates as it unfolds.

I am only sharing my personal experiences on this platform. In as much as I would love to endorse the farms I have invested in, I am just one investor and my experience alone can never be a yardstick to rate a farm.
Should have invested through r e quid to avoid story from greenfold next time
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by dextrino45(m): 11:04am On Feb 23
Oy777:
Please I am asking for the group created for Letsfarm and Clickfarm, I want to join,

Can someone pls add me also on 08064230123
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by trustingGod: 11:08am On Feb 23
Ulrich01:
Foxygreen 3/4 cool

Same here
Foxygreen 3/4.

Counting down to April to receive capital by God's grace. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by oluwareni: 11:38am On Feb 23
Thanks. It was actually not showing as at the time I sent this message but it is back now. Guess it is some system glitch at that time. Thanks
KhalidEll:
I just logged in now and mine is still intact. Maybe retry
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ulrich01(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23
trustingGod:

Same here
Foxygreen 3/4.

Counting down to April to receive capital by God's grace. Amen.

Amen
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Syndicator: 1:48pm On Feb 23
dextrino45:

Can someone pls add me also on 08064230123

Can someone please educate us on the best approach to take towards recovering our capital from defaulting Agric Tech Firms. This has become serious issue. Most groups are clueless.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 2:09pm On Feb 23
Syndicator:

Can someone please educate us on the best approach to take towards recovering our capital from defaulting Agric Tech Firms. This has become serious issue. Most groups are clueless.

Different agritechs require different approaches. The reason why some groups seem clueless is because of the bottlenecks involved in using legal process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (577) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: trusted(m), wendy, ogaLevels(m), Wisewoman1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.