Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,191 members, 6,182,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 March 2021 at 09:01 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (725476 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (577) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by innamm(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23
Please does anybody know or have anything to say about farmkonnect
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by HRproxy: 3:02pm On Feb 23
You are lucky you got through to them.

They are crooks. Not respondng to emails or calls...

Wondamania:
Goldvest is SCAM. Kindly beware of Goldvest everyone. My investment matured since 11th of January, and I initiated withdrawal, but they have refused to pay me since then, even after several calls.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by amordi: 3:34pm On Feb 23
omobone:

FoxyGreen has never used Paystack. I may be wrong, but all the transactions I have done with them is via bank transfer and then uploading payment proof.
I sent you a request. Please check
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 3:44pm On Feb 23
Has anyone been paid by goatmeathq? I think their offices in Yaba and Egbeda needs to be visited.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Layiwoo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23
spiceeamiee:
If you want to join our Scamly group, please do so on time. We round up contributions this week and commence action this week too. All things are mostly already in place.

Hello, I need to join Letsfarm Telegram group as well...Add me up

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 6:37pm On Feb 23
If you can arrest the MD, impound all their cars, shutdown the office. Damage their online presence, counter their promotions. If you can do all of the above your money will be given to you in no time.
Syndicator:

Can someone please educate us on the best approach to take towards recovering our capital from defaulting Agric Tech Firms. This has become serious issue. Most groups are clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Advision: 6:46pm On Feb 23
konklushun:
Is there any representative of Agrecourse on this thread? Warris happening.

The catfish farm (February) was the funniest story I have ever heard. Sending email that the fishes were given wrong feed and the big ones ate the small fishes. LOL.

I sha want my money.

Once my current investments mature, I am trimming down to piggyvest only

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Advision: 6:53pm On Feb 23
representae:
I got paid(capital and profit) by Eatrich last week Saturday....all glory to God..

Was it paid as scheduled?

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by omotola90(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23
Advision:

Once my current investments mature, I am trimming down to piggyvest only
if the bolded were to be true, it will be the funniest i have seen online in recent times
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by AugustUgo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23
Hello House.
Please is there any new information about Ceepass /ViableX/Farm4Me for the now? I'm considering investing with it and just want to be sure they're still okay as at now. Thank you all for your anticipated comments
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by shoboy9: 8:33pm On Feb 23
Foxygreen - 3/4 check!!! smiley
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by KhalidEll: 9:14pm On Feb 23
Up till now, they've been paying promptly. This isn't an endorsement though, I'm just stating present facts. Do your due diligence please.

AugustUgo:
Hello House.
Please is there any new information about Ceepass /ViableX/Farm4Me for the now? I'm considering investing with it and just want to be sure they're still okay as at now. Thank you all for your anticipated comments
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Lamda05: 9:38am On Feb 24
Yes, they are still paying. I also have an investment with them that will mature early next month.

However, my concern is their reduction in ROI. Not that its entirely wrong. But it points to the fact that their initial financial assumption is not realistic. That may have other business implications. According to some chats I read, they are yet to start exporting. So I am wondering what they do with the money collected through ViableX. Also, the introduction of Ceepass fixed savings means they would want to keep more money in the system. Again, not entirely bad. It depends on how you see it.

Overall, I think the Agrictech space is in a crossroad because of SEC regulation. You may want to take some time before investing in any Agrictech. I wish you the best boss.

AugustUgo:
Hello House.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by AugustUgo(m): 9:45am On Feb 24
Thanks for your response. God bless

KhalidEll:
Up till now, they've been paying promptly. This isn't an endorsement though, I'm just stating present facts. Do your due diligence please.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by AugustUgo(m): 9:46am On Feb 24
Thanks for your contribution and further insights. Quite appreciated. God bless you.

Lamda05:
Yes, they are still paying. I also have an investment with them that will mature early next month.

However, my concern is their reduction in ROI. Not that its entirely wrong. But it points to the fact that their initial financial assumption is not realistic. That may have other business implications. According to some chats I read, they are yet to start exporting. So I am wondering what they do with the money collected through ViableX. Also, the introduction of Ceepass fixed savings means they would want to keep more money in the system. Again, not entirely bad. It depends on how you see it.

Overall, I think the Agrictech space is in a crossroad because of SEC regulation. You may want to take some time before investing in any Agrictech. I wish you the best boss.

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by 2funkyy(f): 9:48am On Feb 24
goodandkind:

I invested with FarmAgric as well but my investment is due in May. Kindly share the steps you will take to recover your investment.

Please don't wait for May, they won't pay.
My investment matured last month and I tried to contact them but all they did was turn all their accounts on Instagram and LinkedIn to Private. Yet they still operate as a Foundation. It involves a husband and wife and their Friend am still Investigating them before I proceed with my action. Even if they run out of Nigeria they will be Caught.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Edowood(m): 10:04am On Feb 24
The fishes must have been fed with feed laced with marijuana and some higher percentage of alcohol. grin
konklushun:
Is there any representative of Agrecourse on this thread? Warris happening.

The catfish farm (February) was the funniest story I have ever heard. Sending email that the fishes were given wrong feed and the big ones ate the small fishes. LOL.

I sha want my money.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by NaiNaomi: 12:24pm On Feb 24
Please Ami still the only one being owed by Thrive Agric? I can see my number on the queue but it hasn't moved since the first day, is that normal?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by shumuel(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24
Please how legit are
Farmpower, Cassavacash & Farmroyalng Are ? I'm planning to invest before the end of the month

Cc DaBogu
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by stilldrift: 1:16pm On Feb 24
NaiNaomi:
Please Ami still the only one being owed by Thrive Agric? I can see my number on the queue but it hasn't moved since the first day, is that normal?

Lol. There are other people remaining
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Advision: 1:18pm On Feb 24
shumuel:
Please how legit are
Farmpower, Cassavacash & Farmroyalng Are ? I'm planning to invest before the end of the month

Cc DaBogu

stick with what you have read here to be credible, any other thing is a bigger gamble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oy777: 1:27pm On Feb 24
innamm:
Please does anybody know or have anything to say about farmkonnect
There is nothing positive or negative with them yet.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oy777: 1:30pm On Feb 24
[quote author=Layiwoo post=99356034
Add me
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by goodandkind: 1:39pm On Feb 24
2funkyy:

Please don't wait for May, they won't pay.
My investment matured last month and I tried to contact them but all they did was turn all their accounts on Instagram and LinkedIn to Private. Yet they still operate as a Foundation. It involves a husband and wife and their Friend am still Investigating them before I proceed with my action. Even if they run out of Nigeria they will be Caught.
Thanks for the update. Please keep us posted.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oy777: 1:41pm On Feb 24
omopretty1:
A group has been created for Clickfarm investors who are interested in joining.
I need your number for us to talk , I am keen on this.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by vinc: 1:45pm On Feb 24
shumuel:
Please how legit are

Cc DaBogu

Default in Agrictech so rife at d moment. Just hold on for some time. If u take ur time to read through latest comments on this thread, you will see endless complaints.

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Layiwoo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24
Oy777:
[quote author=Layiwoo post=99356034
Add me
I have not been added as well, i am looking for who to add me to the Letsfarm group

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24
NaiNaomi:

I have two November payments. I've been paid one, which is the smaller sum. I think they're starting with smaller sums first.

If you're due for a large payout, then I think you should probably be expecting it closer to the deadline period, which is March 15th.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by shumuel(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24
vinc:

Default in Agrictech so rife at d moment. Just hold on for some time. If u take ur time to read through latest comments on this thread, you will see endless complaints.

Thanks
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yazga: 6:07pm On Feb 24
Pepchizy:
Has anyone been paid by goatmeathq? I think their offices in Yaba and Egbeda needs to be visited.
Address?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yazga: 6:09pm On Feb 24
This is calling on your all to kindly STOP investing in agritech until they (agritech) have crossed the requirements from SEC.

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Katlyst(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24
yazga:
This is calling on your all to kindly STOP investing in agritech until they (agritech) have crossed the requirements from SEC.

The impatient and greedy ones will ignore your message.
Unfortunately, a high percentage of Agritech investors aren't on Nairaland.

Anyone on this thread, that invests from February 2021 upwards, and later complains about a non-SEC Agritech, should be totally ignored.

Invest at your own risk. I come in peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (577) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Edicoco(f), Missiniubs(f), Teetom04(m), Myahuza and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.