Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,051 members, 6,242,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 12:20 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (782564 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (605) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yazga: 8:49pm On Feb 24
wink
Katlyst:

The impatient and greedy ones will ignore your message.
Unfortunately, a high percentage of Agritech investors aren't on Nairaland.

Anyone on this thread, that invests from February 2021 upwards, and later complains about a non-SEC Agritech, should be totally ignored.

Invest at your own risk. I come in peace.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by beejay1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24
Welcome to the club. A big disappointment after all the promises. The have stopped sending mails and making empty responses since November 2020. Others are not having this issue, only them. If I may ask, does rice spoil if harvested and stored properly to be sold off later?

ontolegit:
Greetings all.
To all the investors in Green Eagle's agric business (rice farm).
I haven't been paid the second ROi due in January.
I have messaged them but they said they have rescheduled every payments to start in march.
The surprising thing is that we have rice farms paying returns. I wonder what their excuse is.
I will encourage us to form a forum to address their shortcomings.
Thanks[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pariski(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24
I got paid by eatrich of 5units of green house investment that matured yesterday 23/02/2021 at same maturity date. It gives me joy because I was initially sceptical after review on this platform. Likewise foxy green paid 2/4 of broiler breeding of 2- monthly payment of 8 month duration. This is not advice for investment on these two agrictech but to give hope to those who are expecting their own return. Their joy will also be fulfilled

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by thepathoma(m): 8:13am On Feb 25
FoxyGreen came through 1/4 and 2/4.
Let’s give some credit to the performing & honest ones.

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PhollyPearl: 9:01am On Feb 25
temi4fash:

You have to buy from vest pay.

According to them, Vest pay bought all of the units available and so if you want some you would need to buy via vestpay

Why bother this much when Oxford International Group is there to save the day and days to come.... All you need do is Connect, Partner, Grow. You get upfront payment i.e your full ROI would be paid to you within 3-5working days after subscription while your capital remain intact till the end of signed duration (12, 14 and 16 months). What do you invest in ? Agrovest i.e Ginger, Pepper and Tumeric farm (12months- 29%ROI, 14months- 35%ROI), Real Estate - Buildvest (12months- 29.5%ROI), Mortgagevest (16months -45%)... Oxford International Group is fully insured with Leadway Assurance. All investments comes with deeds of agreement and postdated cheque, and even involvement of your lawyer(if you wish to), this will make it possible for you to sue the company in case of any breach of agreement ,of which there has never been any record of such in our 5years of operation.
For more enquiry - contact 08167679590 and join the moving train.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PhollyPearl: 9:02am On Feb 25
pariski:
I got paid by eatrich of 5units of green house investment that matured yesterday 23/02/2021 at same maturity date. It gives me joy because I was initially sceptical after review on this platform. Likewise foxy green paid 2/4 of broiler breeding of 2- monthly payment of 8 month duration. This is not advice for investment on these two agrictech but to give hope to those who are expecting their own return. Their joy will also be fulfilled
Why bother this much when Oxford International Group is there to save the day and days to come.... All you need do is Connect, Partner, Grow. You get upfront payment i.e your full ROI would be paid to you within 3-5working days after subscription while your capital remain intact till the end of signed duration (12, 14 and 16 months). What do you invest in ? Agrovest i.e Ginger, Pepper and Tumeric farm (12months- 29%ROI, 14months- 35%ROI), Real Estate - Buildvest (12months- 29.5%ROI), Mortgagevest (16months -45%)... Oxford International Group is fully insured with Leadway Assurance. All investments comes with deeds of agreement and postdated cheque, and even involvement of your lawyer(if you wish to), this will make it possible for you to sue the company in case of any breach of agreement ,of which there has never been any record of such in our 5years of operation.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PhollyPearl: 9:04am On Feb 25
beejay1:
Welcome to the club. A big disappointment after all the promises. The have stopped sending mails and making empty responses since November 2020. Others are not having this issue, only them. If I may ask, does rice spoil if harvested and stored properly to be sold off later?

Can you imagine, bother no more please, Oxford International Group is there to save the day and days to come.... All you need do is Connect, Partner, Grow. You get upfront payment i.e your full ROI would be paid to you within 3-5working days after subscription while your capital remain intact till the end of signed duration (12, 14 and 16 months). What do you invest in ? Agrovest i.e Ginger, Pepper and Tumeric farm (12months- 29%ROI, 14months- 35%ROI), Real Estate - Buildvest (12months- 29.5%ROI), Mortgagevest (16months -45%)... Oxford International Group is fully insured with Leadway Assurance. All investments comes with deeds of agreement and postdated cheque, and even involvement of your lawyer(if you wish to), this will make it possible for you to sue the company in case of any breach of agreement ,of which there has never been any record of such in our 5years of operation.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 9:07am On Feb 25
angry angry angry

How many businesses are these guys into

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Atk1nson(m): 9:19am On Feb 25
It's not only Oxford, it is Harvard group. You better carry this thing you call investment to the mba forex thread

14 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by SirBen90: 9:50am On Feb 25
Atk1nson:
It's not only Oxford, it is Harvard group. You better carry this thing you call investment to the mba forex thread
grin grin
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by february9: 11:35am On Feb 25
I'm a newbie on this thread, but i have been following it for two weeks now. I need the best digital Agriculture Investment platform to invest about 500k. Gurus in the house should kindly point me to the right direction. I'm trying to diversify my investment portfolio as I'm already into Crypto, Ecurrency and Binary Option trading and also foreign bank account funding. I will be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 11:37am On Feb 25
2/2 payment received from Thrice Agric for an investment that was due in November.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by NaiNaomi: 11:45am On Feb 25
Thrive Agric paid my money today, now all I'm waiting for is requid at the end of March and I'm done with Agrictechs

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DaBogu: 12:21pm On Feb 25
Do not invest NOW,
february9:
I'm a newbie on this thread, but i have been following it for two weeks now. I need the best digital Agriculture Investment platform to invest about 500k. Gurus in the house should kindly point me to the right direction. I'm trying to diversify my investment portfolio as I'm already into Crypto, Ecurrency and Binary Option trading and also foreign bank account funding. I will be grateful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by mickysure4u: 2:07pm On Feb 25
Have you tried Next Oga In Agric Ltd.. www.nextoga.com they are doing well and very responsive
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Aom3: 5:21pm On Feb 25
february9:

Try eatrichfarms.com
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by BianuBianu: 6:18pm On Feb 25
DaBogu:
Do not invest NOW,

What of Crowdyvest, Piggyvest and Requid

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by maishai01: 6:21pm On Feb 25
All my investment with farm360 coming through. . .all the sweet alerts dropping one after another.

But now my dilemma of whether to continue reinvesting, this one everyone is saying we should stop. .

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by maishai01: 6:24pm On Feb 25
But what to do with all the funds laying fallow in account now. .

No other worthwhile investment. . .

danger of one to begin chook hand for the savings and b4 u know it. .

Ina gaji gaskiya cry

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25
maishai01:
But what to do with all the funds laying fallow in account now. .

No other worthwhile investment. . .

danger of one to begin chook hand for the savings and b4 u know it. .

Ina gaji gaskiya cry

If you must, do Agritech investments only through intermediaries like Requid, PiggyVest and Crowdyvest.

But, better to chop your money yourself than to relentlessly chase one scammer-farmer for it. grin

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Theophinio(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25
maishai01:
All my investment with farm360 coming through. . .all the sweet alerts dropping one after another.

But now my dilemma of whether to continue reinvesting, this one everyone is saying we should stop. .

They are doing very well

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by GidiCars: 9:54pm On Feb 25
You guys should add FarmPowerNigeria to the list of scammers. I wanted to test the waters and put in #100K to get 25% back. The plan was for 3 months. I was supposed to get my money back since 18th last week but they've been posting me.

They put payment success on their website but they've not paid me. I wanted to put more than that if not for my mum. Was just testing the waters.

EDIT: I JUST GOT MY MONEY BACK

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 11:05pm On Feb 25
GidiCars:
You guys should add FarmPowerNigeria to the list of scammers. I wanted to test the waters and put in #100K to get 25% back. The plan was for 3 months. I was supposed to get my money back since 18th last week but they've been posting me.

They put payment success on their website but they've not paid me. I wanted to put more than that if not for my mum. Was just testing the waters.

Month end is by the corner, keep us updated as the events unfold

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 12:09am On Feb 26
If you do not want to be a victim of daylight scam, keep your funds to yourself. All Agricultural Investment Platforms in Nigeria farm mostly on their laptops, and farm small or not atall in reality. They are just Ponzi Schemes...
february9:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by GidiCars: 12:38am On Feb 26
MummyIMadeIt:

Okay sir. They said tomorrow is the last day. I will update you guys.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kings11ng(m): 2:53am On Feb 26
february9:

Kenfarms hasn't disappointed anybody here.
(https://kenfarms.ng/client/register/?ref=2IYU7INI)

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by omopretty1: 1:22pm On Feb 26
Oy777:

Please I want to join.

Pls send me a PM, I was banned earlier for posting the recovery link.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by GidiCars: 1:25pm On Feb 26
MummyIMadeIt:

Just got paid.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Hamachi: 1:37pm On Feb 26
GidiCars:

EDIT: I JUST GOT MY MONEY BACK
Una no dey hear word at all upon all the do nt invest yet until SEC clarifies u still went ahead
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oy777: 3:22pm On Feb 26
joey150:

If you must, do Agritech investments only through intermediaries like Requid, PiggyVest and Crowdyvest.

But, better to chop your money yourself than to relentlessly chase one scammer-farmer for it. grin
I am compiling a list that I am sending to EFCC for investigation; Letsfarm, Clickfarm, Goldvest Ho, etc
Reporting them to FCCPC and also to Sec . This will start by 21st March. I have more than 3M with all these.
If you have your list bring them for us to compile. They can’t send us to early grave.

7 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oy777: 3:24pm On Feb 26
yazga:
wink
I am compiling a list that I am sending to EFCC for investigation; Letsfarm, Clickfarm, Goldvest Ho, etc
Reporting them to FCCPC and also to Sec . This will start by 21st March. I have more than 3M with all these.
If you have your list bring them for us to compile. They can’t send us to early grave.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oy777: 3:32pm On Feb 26
[quote author=adestupid post=98972481]

I can't seem to access the link. Can you please advise on how to access the

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (605) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: KhalidEll, Lexusgs430 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.