Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,662,248 members, 6,253,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 07:22 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (793861 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (612) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26
Oy777:

I am compiling a list that I am sending to EFCC for investigation; Letsfarm, Clickfarm, Goldvest Ho, etc
Reporting them to FCCPC and also to Sec . This will start by 21st March. I have more than 3M with all these.
If you have your list bring them for us to compile. They can’t send us to early grave.

This is a good idea. Especially if you have enough signatories to the petition.

Fortunately, TA was the last Agritech debtor I had, and they paid me yesterday.

I'm expecting Requid to stick to their payment promise on their JV rice farm tomorrow.

I hope these scammers are a taught a serious lesson. All the best on your fund recovery process. That's a lot of money to let go to waste.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Fxmanager(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26
maishai01:
But what to do with all the funds laying fallow in account now. .

No other worthwhile investment. . .

danger of one to begin chook hand for the savings and b4 u know it. .

Ina gaji gaskiya cry
You can check our profile signature and profile picture for a better alternative with security for your funds in terms of government regulation in place, separation of your funds from the brokers funds, insurance for your investment funds and even the use of an independent or third party financial custodian.

1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by KhalidEll: 4:16pm On Feb 26
joey150:

Unfortunately, TA was the last Agritech debtor I had, and they paid me yesterday.

I'm expecting Requid to stick to their payment promise on their JV rice farm tomorrow.

I hope these scammers are a taught a serious lesson. All the best on your fund recovery process. That's a lot of money to let go to waste.
28th is on Sunday tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26
KhalidEll:
28th is on Sunday tho

Yeap.. 70% capital on Sunday the 28th according to Requid.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oy777: 4:47pm On Feb 26
KhalidEll:
28th is on Sunday tho
we need enough signatories
Pass it around.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by omopretty1: 5:22pm On Feb 26
Pls add Farmfunded as well.

Oy777:

I am compiling a list that I am sending to EFCC for investigation; Letsfarm, Clickfarm, Goldvest Ho, etc
Reporting them to FCCPC and also to Sec . This will start by 21st March. I have more than 3M with all these.
If you have your list bring them for us to compile. They can’t send us to early grave.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by maishai01: 8:35pm On Feb 26
joey150:

If you must, do Agritech investments only through intermediaries like Requid, PiggyVest and Crowdyvest.

But, better to chop your money yourself than to relentlessly chase one scammer-farmer for it. grin

Abi oo
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by HRproxy: 8:36pm On Feb 26
Please contact apconcernedsubscribers@gmail.com for Agropark recovery on 2020 unpaid remittances.

enibeb2001:
I dont know what else to do, the amount of disappointment in this agrictech space has really been unbearable;

I invested heavily in LetsFarm and they defaulted to pay in Oct & Nov and promised payout would start on the 15th of Feb which was yesterday, nothing was paid and till now no communication. My Payout date was October 18th and November 22nd 2020.

I invested in My Goatti and its been disappointment upon disappointment, nothing has been paid despite endless promises. My Payout date was January 1st 2021.

I also invested in Payfarmer and till now they haven't even given any communication on possible date of payout. My Payout date was January 23rd 2021.

I invested in Farm Funds Africa and My Payout date was January 11th 2021 and nothing till now.

I invested in Menorah and i have still gotten my money back even when they promised they would only payback the capital. They didn't pay anything. My Payout date was May 16th 2020.

I invested in FarmInvest and its been zero communications. They just disappeared and switched off their phone and i have still not gotten my money back. My Payout date was March 30th 2020.

I invested in Green Partners and its been one year and i have still gotten my money back. My Payout date was March 4th 2020.

Agropark nko, if i count my investment in that company, i would cry for days. I did Poultry, Cash Crop & Farmland Subscription.

My point is some of the above companies use to pay in the past e.g before investing millions in many of the companies above, i had received payout previously e.g lets farm, i had received more than 2 different payout previously, Agropark used to give me payout for lemon grass/Ugu and poultry every quarter, Payfarmer paid me in the past, My goatti also paid me previously, Farm Fund Africa also paid me in the past but you see all that doesnt change the fact that they are no longer paying now. So i advise we all think about it well before investing in this space as their is no guaranty that the few ones still paying now will continue to pay by the time your payout is due.

Over 1million invested in each because i didnt want to put all my eggs into one basket, you cannot even imagine how depressing especially because i lost my job because of covid so you cant imagine being so broke yet having so much money outside yet not been able to access the money and not knowing if you will ever get the money back.....

Please if anyone has the link (Whatsapp or Telegram) for any of the companies listed, i would like to join hands with others to recover the funds invested.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by maishai01: 8:39pm On Feb 26
Wow! Thri Ag just delivered oo. Alert just dey drop like wetin. cool

TA try o. Kudos to them.

But I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering, WHERE DID THEY GET THE MONEY FROM??
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 8:59pm On Feb 26
maishai01:

TA try o. Kudos to them.

But I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering, WHERE DID THEY GET THE MONEY FROM??

They gave explanation on this last year. From their harvests and from debtors who are owing them. They also restructured the debt of big investors
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gfab20: 9:24pm On Feb 26
maishai01:

TA try o. Kudos to them.

I also got paid by TA earlier today. Those guys have done very well. Just FFA giving me BP o.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by maishai01: 2:51am On Feb 27
Pepchizy:

They gave explanation on this last year. From their harvests and from debtors who are owing them. They also restructured the debt of big investors

Oh I see. Them try sha.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by konklushun(f): 6:58am On Feb 27
Oy777:

Please Agrecourse should be on the list.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Esji80(m): 7:44am On Feb 27
Toh
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nicargo: 7:46am On Feb 27
Good morning, keep sending your order links and let's keep buying and shipping for you....

We import and export goods....

Happy Weekend Fams....
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Austin1805(m): 8:05am On Feb 27
DaddyYankee:
All farms mentioned above are Ponzi Schemes, they only use farm as cover up to what they do. They collect from Peter to pay Paul. Most of them collapse last year cause during Covid 19 people refused to subscribe to their plans. So they had no money to pay old subscribers. They consistently take new subscription to be able to pay old ones. I have worked with numerous of them. I pity people who are still paying money to these Ponzi Schemes called farms.
Is there no certified farms someone can invest with?

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Syndicator: 8:39am On Feb 27
Oy777:

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

FarmFundsAfrica should be on the list

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ameboperoo(m): 9:28am On Feb 27
joey150:

Unfortunately, TA was the last Agritech debtor I had, and they paid me yesterday.

Fortunately you meant?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joey150(m): 9:34am On Feb 27
Ameboperoo:

Fortunately you meant?

Ahh. Heck yes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kings11ng(m): 11:45am On Feb 27
Kensfarm came through 2/3.. Made a withdrawal request around 3am got credited around 10:11am

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Sabeey5: 11:48am On Feb 27
Oh God! I just invested with FarmPower before seeing this thread. My hard earned money oh. 4months a lot to wait ���
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 5:53pm On Feb 27
Pele. Many investors out there do not even know this platform exist.
I wish you all the best.

Sabeey5:
Oh God! I just invested with FarmPower before seeing this thread. My hard earned money oh. 4months a lot to wait ���
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pinkkystel(f): 9:50pm On Feb 27
Please kindly include Farmfunds Africa to your list. That woman is not only a scammer but a bloody thief and a chronic liar. She deserves to be jailed and all her assets either sized or sold out, including that of all her family members.
Oy777:

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Freethinker87: 10:01pm On Feb 27
tunene:
Pele. Many investors out there do not even know this platform exist.
I wish you all the best.

I followed this platform when I invested in Farmfunded. They were on the green list and guess what? I don't know if they are delaying payment due to the present economic condition or they're trying to scam investors and run away. Anyway, I'll get my money's worth my way, that's for sure. I don't know how to do lawyer and court stuff. I no too go school like that.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by NURALIY(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27
This Goatti guys have lots of guts. They are back with advert to further scam unsuspecting members of the public. They however disabled the comment section. They also have a new WhatsApp line: 09130818025 that is being handled by one Emmanuel, claimed to have been hired to restore confidence.
Please be careful..#Goattiinvest is a scam

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 11:19pm On Feb 27
Is it that No Agro Firm is actually genuine

With the numerous complaints I see on this thread alone ooo

Gone are the days when people stay awake at night just to buy units on all these sites

What's really happening

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by 2funkyy(f): 11:44pm On Feb 27
Oy777:

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Please add FarmAgric they are still operating as a foundation.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by painite02: 12:06am On Feb 28
Requid kindly dont be unfortunate oh. its 28th

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 3:11am On Feb 28
painite02:

We dey await your story....... cheesy
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Igbogurl10: 6:55am On Feb 28
kings11ng:
Kensfarm came through 2/3.. Made a withdrawal request around 3am got credited around 10:11am
God in heavens knows I am praying seriously for them ....my money is alot there and the scare of all dis agritech is increasing by the day

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by BianuBianu: 7:04am On Feb 28
painite02:

I received early morning alert today 28th Feb for requid Poultry 06.
I don't know if it's the same farm you were referring to?

Please keep us updated. Thanks
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by samoy(m): 7:20am On Feb 28
Pls, what's happening to Requid JV rice 02? Today is 28th na and no crediting of my wallet.
Am i the only one experiencing this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (612) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dieuetla, wendy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.