Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,967,446 members, 7,202,332 topics. Date: Monday, 05 December 2022 at 11:07 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1237099 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Scarfin(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:
NOTE * stands for new/latest changes
On 2nd March 2021, 17:32hrs

Updated List of agrictech used by Nairalanders and their ratings.

1. Agro partnerships
2. Agrorite
3. Agrilet
4. Bazuze
5. Crowdyvest
6. Ezfarming
7. Farmcenta
8. Farmsponsor
9. Farm360
10.Westagro

List of New performing farms under Observation for now includes:

1. Foxygreen
2. Kenfarms & Agrovet
3. Shopagric
4. Farmnow
5. Farm4me
6. Green fold
7. Farmtrove
8. DivaRice
9. Farmkonnect
10.Titan Farms

List of those with issues for now includes:

1. Goatmeathq (defaulted in paying capital and ROI)
2. Emeraldfarms (defaulted in paying referrals)
3.Selemafarms (delayed payments for months)
4.Payfarmer (delaying payments for weeks)
5.Goatti (delaying capital + Roi for months)
6.Groupfarma (delaying payments for 3months)
7.FarmFundsAfrica (delayed payments of capital+ROI for weeks for 2 farm cycles)
8.Gold+Vest (delyaing payments for weeks)
9.Farmbuddy (delaying payments for months)
10.Farmfunded (delaying payments for weeks)
11. *Eatrich (delaying payments for weeks)*

List of those under critical watchlist includes:

1. Winichfarms (Suspected scam)
2. Efarms (Suspected scam)
3. Diaryfarms (suspected scam)
4. Tusherfarms (suspected scam)
5. Farminvest (suspected scam)
6. AgriBuisnessCapital (suspected scam tech by Menorah Farms)
7. Housefood.Africa ( suspected scam tech by MadakiAgro)
8. Thriveagric (suspected scam)
9. Agropark (suspected scam)
10.Iscomfarms (suspected scam)
11.DiaryFarmsInvestment(suspected scam)
12.Letsfarm (suspected scam)
13.ClickFarmsNg (suspected scam)
14.Agreecourse (Suspected scam)
15.H0+Corn (Suspected scam)
16.ZionVest (Suspected scam)
17.GreenEaglesAgricBuis (Suspected scam)
18.Abadini (Suspected Scam)
19.RequidJV (Suspected Scam)

List of those declared serial defaulters aka MMM Ponzi scheme:

1. Growcrops online (serial defaulters)
2. Grandeur solicitors (serial defaulters)
3. Abiyamofarm (serial defaulters)
4. MadakiAgro (serial defaulters)
5. Menorahfarms(systematic defaulters)
6. Pork+Money (Opened another outlet Pay+monthly+cars=confirmed defaulters)
7.FarmTISA (Opened by member of HOCorN an alleged scam product)

List of Farms back after suffering setback(s) includes:
1.ChubiAgro (back after delayed payments for 2 months)
2.Farmkart (back after delayed payments for 3-4 weeks)

Cavet Emptor:

This is solely based on recent performances as attested to by Nairalanders and by no means a go ahead order/permit to invest with any of the above agrictech firms, hence further investigation should be carried out by the investor until convinced otherwise.

Yours humble Investor

Please assist yours faithfully with a job.
Thanks

Why is Payvest by Cosmotran not in this list?
Anyone invested using Payvest?
Is it a scam or real?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by elnino955: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2021
Phitar1:

Please who has gotten any payment from payfarmer as regards the pig farm that matured from last year october.? They claim they have started paying in batches

Take whatever they tell you with a pinch of salt. It is mostly lies. I haven’t received any payment and my investment matured in November.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by odontoid1: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Gfab20:

Hmmmm,
We are in the same boat bro. I had to shout them out before I was able to do a reset of my PIN. After that, I immediately requested a payout but uptil now no credit alert o. How agropartnerships does it, I don't know. Their payout from wallet works like magic. For others you need to pray and fast before your bank account can be credited. And on top how much?

You said 90% of your investment was credited to your wallet? What of the remaining 10%? Abi the chickens got flooded ni?

They have paid the 10% earlier (at original maturity period)
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tempest01(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
@mummyimadeit please add farmagric to the list of defaulters so that other people don't get scammed by them too.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yazga: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Three million Nigerians lost N18bn to Ponzi schemes – SEC
Over three million Nigerians have lost about N18bn through Ponzi schemes, the Securities and Exchange Commission stated on Tuesday. Director-General, SEC, Lamido Yuguda, said this during a webinar organised by the commission. Ponzi schemes are fraudulent investing scams which generate returns for early investors with money taken from later investors. They are similar to pyramid schemes in that both are based on using new investors’ funds to pay the earlier backers.....………
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by silentone: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
I got my money by 8:33am today. I also initiated withdrawal on Sunday

odontoid1:

Good morning all.

My requid wallet was credited with 90% capital+ROI for the group pharma poultry early hours of Sunday. I withdrew the money to my bank account that day and it popped up that I would get the money in my account in 1-2 working days.

Till now I have not seen the money in my bank account. I want to know if anyone else is experiencing this challenge or "na only me waka come".

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Favour2225(f): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
I just got my requid alert now.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by silentone: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ha!! God abeg o... I have 2 investments yet to mature in ViableX and it's the same CEO that runs Farm4me.

I have survived agrictech this far.. They are the last set of investment I want to pull out before I close the chapter of Agrictech..

Chai!!! April and May is still far cry

Cjbros:
My people!!!!!!!
Beware of Farm4me. They've started showing me strange signs. This is my second investment with them. At first time, they came through seamlessly. In fact, they called by themselves and paid promptly without any hitch. However this time, I was due to receive ROI since Feb 27. They didn't come through.

I called them, they started giving flimsy excuse of discrepancy in date of my investment. Evidence of contract with them is online, certificate of investment and receipt of payment duely acknowledged by them is there. After conversation, they I sent them all this and we were good.

Now pay me my money, wahala. I have called the guy in charge of payment and he is not picking my calls. I put a call across to Adama Adama the CEO, he didn't pick. The only one who responded is a lady is is more like a customer care agent who I guess is only answering with regular info as directed by her bosses.

Becareful, while I'm on it. Lack of transparency and integrity of any kind is a red flag. Those trying to invest watch out while I try to get through to them. Please, anyone with any helpful info an how to go about this should help.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by omopretty1: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Requid payment received they deducted transfer charge.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Mainaineh: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
silentone:
Ha!! God abeg o... I have 2 investments yet to mature in ViableX and it's the same CEO that runs Farm4me.

I have survived agrictech this far.. They are the last set of investment I want to pull out before I close the chapter of Agrictech..

Chai!!! April and May is still far cry

grin
Person wey survive this agritech make e thank im great grand father.

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by cdoffx(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:
NOTE * stands for new/latest changes
On 2nd March 2021, 17:32hrs

Updated List of agrictech used by Nairalanders and their ratings.

1. Agro partnerships
2. Agrorite
3. Agrilet
4. Bazuze
5. Crowdyvest
6. Ezfarming
7. Farmcenta
8. Farmsponsor
9. Farm360
10.Westagro

List of New performing farms under Observation for now includes:

1. Foxygreen
2. Kenfarms & Agrovet
3. Shopagric
4. Farmnow
5. Farm4me
6. Green fold
7. Farmtrove
8. DivaRice
9. Farmkonnect
10.Titan Farms

List of those with issues for now includes:

1. Goatmeathq (defaulted in paying capital and ROI)
2. Emeraldfarms (defaulted in paying referrals)
3.Selemafarms (delayed payments for months)
4.Payfarmer (delaying payments for weeks)
5.Goatti (delaying capital + Roi for months)
6.Groupfarma (delaying payments for 3months)
7.FarmFundsAfrica (delayed payments of capital+ROI for weeks for 2 farm cycles)
8.Gold+Vest (delyaing payments for weeks)
9.Farmbuddy (delaying payments for months)
10.Farmfunded (delaying payments for weeks)
11. *Eatrich (delaying payments for weeks)*

List of those under critical watchlist includes:

1. Winichfarms (Suspected scam)
2. Efarms (Suspected scam)
3. Diaryfarms (suspected scam)
4. Tusherfarms (suspected scam)
5. Farminvest (suspected scam)
6. AgriBuisnessCapital (suspected scam tech by Menorah Farms)
7. Housefood.Africa ( suspected scam tech by MadakiAgro)
8. Thriveagric (suspected scam)
9. Agropark (suspected scam)
10.Iscomfarms (suspected scam)
11.DiaryFarmsInvestment(suspected scam)
12.Letsfarm (suspected scam)
13.ClickFarmsNg (suspected scam)
14.Agreecourse (Suspected scam)
15.H0+Corn (Suspected scam)
16.ZionVest (Suspected scam)
17.GreenEaglesAgricBuis (Suspected scam)
18.Abadini (Suspected Scam)
19.RequidJV (Suspected Scam)

List of those declared serial defaulters aka MMM Ponzi scheme:

1. Growcrops online (serial defaulters)
2. Grandeur solicitors (serial defaulters)
3. Abiyamofarm (serial defaulters)
4. MadakiAgro (serial defaulters)
5. Menorahfarms(systematic defaulters)
6. Pork+Money (Opened another outlet Pay+monthly+cars=confirmed defaulters)
7.FarmTISA (Opened by member of HOCorN an alleged scam product)

List of Farms back after suffering setback(s) includes:
1.ChubiAgro (back after delayed payments for 2 months)
2.Farmkart (back after delayed payments for 3-4 weeks)

Cavet Emptor:

This is solely based on recent performances as attested to by Nairalanders and by no means a go ahead order/permit to invest with any of the above agrictech firms, hence further investigation should be carried out by the investor until convinced otherwise.

Yours humble Investor

Please assist yours faithfully with a job.
Thanks

Any information about Porkvest? Are they legit or scam?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
More greedy Nigerians will lose their money to these Ponzi Schemes called farms.
yazga:
Three million Nigerians lost N18bn to Ponzi schemes – SEC
Over three million Nigerians have lost about N18bn through Ponzi schemes, the Securities and Exchange Commission stated on Tuesday. Director-General, SEC, Lamido Yuguda, said this during a webinar organised by the commission. Ponzi schemes are fraudulent investing scams which generate returns for early investors with money taken from later investors. They are similar to pyramid schemes in that both are based on using new investors’ funds to pay the earlier backers.....………

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ice4u999(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Petyprince:
More greedy Nigerians will lose their money to these Ponzi Schemes called farms.

The funny part is, the more you warn them the more they want to get into it. Ponzi scheme will never end in Nigeria because people required to sustain these schemes are endless. MMM billions got , MBA billions gone, Fezbiss billions gone, Abiyamo millions gone , etc So not until these farm Ponzi schemes hit their targets they will keep coming and those with miracle water and handkerchieves will continue to invest. I am beginning to enjoy people coming online to cry so it is best to just keep watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
I am not surprised these guys are exiting crowdfunding for good. Such regulation limiting companies to NGN1bln per year is not progressive at all. It shows the regulator do not even understand the volume of money in this space. How much is N1bln for such big companies? These are monies the like of Agropartner raise in 1 round not to imagine 1 year.
Anyway, let's see how it pans out.

BianuBianu:
Please who can explain the mail below from Crowdyvest in plain English

Welcome to Crowdyvest
Tope Omotolani Appointed as the New CEO of Crowdyvest

Onyeka Akumah Steps Down

We are pleased to inform you that Tope Omotolani who is the Managing Director and Co-founder of Crowdyvest has been appointed as the new CEO as Onyeka Akumah steps down. This new development enables Onyeka to focus on the expansion of Farmcrowdy and PlentyWaka.

We are especially excited to be making this announcement on International Womens’ week as our new CEO joins the other exceptional women in Leadership positions all over the world.

It is very important to note that there is no change in the management and staff of Crowdyvest, however, we will no longer be a part of the EMFATO Holdings Group and we will transition from our previous crowdfunding model to a registered cooperative structure.

We have acquired a Cooperative License from the Lagos State government which would enable Crowdyvest to promote the economic interest of its members by encouraging periodic and regular savings, and providing access to investment opportunities with a view to building up funds for their individual futures.

Our current focus will be on our Savings products namely Flex, Vault, Pace and Flex USD and other investment opportunities will strictly be for members of our registered cooperative. All individuals currently signed up on our platform automatically become members and are not required to do any other thing.

Kindly note that all previous sponsorships will be completed in the agreed time frame and payouts will be made accordingly. Please be rest assured that your funds are safe.

Thank you for the journey so far and we look forward to your continued support as we create financial solutions to achieve your short and long term goals while facilitating impactful growth in line with the United Nations sustainable development

Copyright © 2021 Crowdyvest
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
ice4u999:

The funny part is, the more you warn them the more they want to get into it. Ponzi scheme will never end in Nigeria because people required to sustain these schemes are endless. MMM billions got , MBA billions gone, Fezbiss billions gone, Abiyamo millions gone , etc So not until these farm Ponzi schemes hit their targets they will keep coming and those with miracle water and handkerchieves will continue to invest. I am beginning to enjoy people coming online to cry so it is best to just keep watching.
You're 100% right!! Same here grin

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
tempest01:
@mummyimadeit please add farmagric to the list of defaulters so that other people don't get scammed by them too.

More details will be appreciated concerning said farm and its default

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by csquared085: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kenfarms came through.It was very nice doing business with them.

7 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by stilldrift: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
tunene:
I am not surprised these guys are exiting crowdfunding for good. Such regulation limiting companies to NGN1bln per year is not progressive at all. It shows the regulator do not even understand the volume of money in this space. How much is N1bln for such big companies? These are monies the like of Agropartner raise in 1 round not to imagine 1 year.
Anyway, let's see how it pans out.

It has been stated earlier that no new policy comes out perfect. Instead, it has to go through several iterations to get there.

Crowdyvest restructuring to a cooperative model doesn't exempt them from laws. Just like every financial sector working in a centralised system, there are also laws governing the cooperative circle.

For their other subsidiaries under Emfato like Farmcrowdy and Plenty Waka, I believe the business model is still crowdfunding until they change those too.

Really, I don't care if these guys restructure into a bank or an insurance company as long as whatever sector they are restructuring to is regulated and not a free-for-all affair.

I don't believe the present SEC regulation is the final be all; it's a work in progress. So, while we may clamour for a more inclusive and robust set of rules, I believe the more important thing is to start first with what we have. The rest will come later

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Opzyyy: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
csquared085:
Kenfarms came through.It was very nice doing business with them.

How long did you wait after withdrawal?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gfab20: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
odontoid1:

They have paid the 10% earlier (at original maturity period)
Oh okay. I got paid too this evening for my 20%. Tomorrow is Thursday and still no news on when the Townhall meeting is holding.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by csquared085: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Opzyyy:

How long did you wait after withdrawal?
about 3 to 4 hours or close,i made the withdrawal, returned to work,checked my phone and it was there.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Adama J Adama’s Farm4Me named West African Best World Class Digital Agricultural Investment Platform Brand of the Year 2021....from premium times. If anyone is being owed by farm4me, think this is the best time to contact them..
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2021
Adama J Adama wants to become a House Of Assembly Member come 2023.
His investors are financing his future endeavours.
He is campaigning already.
Pepchizy:
Adama J Adama’s Farm4Me named West African Best World Class Digital Agricultural Investment Platform Brand of the Year 2021....from premium times. If anyone is being owed by farm4me, think this is the best time to contact them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Raph3177(m): 3:38am On Mar 04, 2021
Petyprince:
Adama J Adama wants to become a House Of Assembly Member come 2023.
His investors are financing his future endeavours.
He is campaigning already.
That guy that complained yesterday must have been paid by now he should come and update us

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by odontoid1: 6:20am On Mar 04, 2021
silentone:
I got my money by 8:33am today. I also initiated withdrawal on Sunday

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by odontoid1: 6:25am On Mar 04, 2021
odontoid1:
Good morning all.

My requid wallet was credited with 90% capital+ROI for the group pharma poultry early hours of Sunday. I withdrew the money to my bank account that day and it popped up that I would get the money in my account in 1-2 working days.

Till now I have not seen the money in my bank account. I want to know if anyone else is experiencing this challenge or "na only me waka come".

Thank you

I eventually got the money from requid last night.

Just updating the house.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Cjbros: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2021
FARM4ME came through
I was paid today after verification
I sent them the proof of payment they requested. Later ROI reflected in my wallet. I just clicked to withdraw and in less than 5 mins was credited.

Thanks fam for helping out

Cjbros:
My people!!!!!!!
Beware of Farm4me. They've started showing me strange signs. This is my second investment with them. At first time, they came through seamlessly. In fact, they called by themselves and paid promptly without any hitch. However this time, I was due to receive ROI since Feb 27. They didn't come through.

I called them, they started giving flimsy excuse of discrepancy in date of my investment. Evidence of contract with them is online, certificate of investment and receipt of payment duely acknowledged by them is there. After conversation, they I sent them all this and we were good.

Now pay me my money, wahala. I have called the guy in charge of payment and he is not picking my calls. I put a call across to Adama Adama the CEO, he didn't pick. The only one who responded is a lady is is more like a customer care agent who I guess is only answering with regular info as directed by her bosses.

Becareful, while I'm on it. Lack of transparency and integrity of any kind is a red flag. Those trying to invest watch out while I try to get through to them. Please, anyone with any helpful info an how to go about this should help.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by slushy: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
For the guys that were preaching the “good news” of giving Requid the benefit of doubt. It’s Thursday. Have you received a meeting invite? Have you received a schedule of when your money will be paid? Or have they paid you your 70% balance?

When people complain about these businesses and label them as scam, it’s not out of spite or wickedness, but when your actions are dubious, don’t match your word and you can’t keep to your word, then you’re a scam.

If you emailed/called them and they responded, you can also let us know what they told you tongue

8 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Eldersege(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Cjbros:
FARM4ME came through
I was paid today after verification
I sent them the proof of payment they requested. Later ROI reflected in my wallet. I just clicked to withdraw and in less than 5 mins was credited.

Thanks fam for helping out

@cjbros, thanks for coming back to clarify your earliest conclusion. I received my ROI on February 25th, 2021 prompt without having to call anybody. You said yours was due on 27th of same month and wasn't able to get it.

That made me pause on my intention to reinvest even though I had investigated on the implications of SEC policy towards crowdfundings which farm4me and other farms said as not been implemented yet. My investigations confirm same to be true.

I feel relieved knowing your issue with farm4me is resolved.

God no go shame us.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by NaiNaomi: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
slushy:
For the guys that were preaching the “good news” of giving Requid the benefit of doubt. It’s Thursday. Have you received a meeting invite? Have you received a schedule of when your money will be paid? Or have they paid you your 70% balance?

When people complain about these businesses and label them as scam, it’s not out of spite or wickedness, but when your actions are dubious, don’t match your word and you can’t keep to your word, then you’re a scam.

If you emailed/called them and they responded, you can also let us know what they told you tongue

I have contacted them via phone and email and they have been unresponsive, no reply to my mail not picking my calls, I suggest we go en-mass to Google and rate them 1 star, you might not think it does anything but if just 20 of us take this step they'll see that we are serious with our displeasure not just waiting for God to take control

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Eldersege(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hello farms,

Doesn't anyone have investment with kenfarm emirate feeds?

Pls share your experience.

Thank you.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by 2funkyy(f): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
tempest01:

Please @Mummyimadeit kindly add Farmagric to the defaulters list

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (745) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 232
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.