Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,741,503 members, 6,502,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 05:39 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (989370 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nusah09: 11:48am On May 07
MummyIMadeIt:
NOTE * stands for new/latest changes
On 6th May 2021, 19:17hrs

Updated List of agrictech used by Nairalanders and their ratings.

1. Agro partnerships
2. Agrorite
3. Agrilet
4. Bazuze
5. Crowdyvest
6. Ezfarming
7. Farmcenta
8. Farmsponsor
9. Farm360
10.Westagro

List of New performing farms under Observation for now includes:

1. Foxygreen
2. Kenfarms & Agrovet
3. Shopagric
4. Farmnow
5. Farm4me
6. Farmtrove
7. DivaRice
8. Titan Farms

List of those with issues for now includes:

1. Goatmeathq (defaulted in paying capital and ROI)
2. Emeraldfarms (defaulted in paying referrals)
3.Selemafarms (delaying payments for months)
4.Payfarmer (delaying payments for months)
5.Goatti (delaying capital + Roi for months)
6.Groupfarma (delaying payments for 3months)
7.FarmFundsAfrica (delaying payments for months for 2 farm cycles)
8.Farmbuddy (delaying payments for months)
9.Farmfunded (delaying payments for months)
10. Farmagric (delaying payments for months)

List of those under critical watchlist includes:

1. Winichfarms (Suspected scam)
2. Efarms (Suspected scam)
3. Diaryfarms (suspected scam)
4. Tusherfarms (suspected scam)
5. Farminvest (suspected scam)
6. AgriBuisnessCapital (suspected scam tech by Menorah Farms)
7. Housefood.Africa ( suspected scam tech by MadakiAgro)
8. Agropark (suspected scam)
9.Iscomfarms (suspected scam)
10.DiaryFarmsInvestment(suspected scam)
11.Letsfarm (suspected scam)
12.ClickFarmsNg (suspected scam)
13.Agreecourse (Suspected scam)
14.H0+Corn (Suspected scam)
15.ZionVest (Suspected scam)
16.GreenEaglesAgricBuis (Suspected scam)
17.Abadini (Suspected Scam)
18.RequidJV (Suspected Scam)
19. Farmkonnect (Suspected scam)
20.Gold+Vest (Suspected scam)
21.SGLfarms (Suspected scam)
22.Greenfold (Suspected scam)
23.*Nigeria Farmer's Group and Coperative Society(NFGCS) aka Ga'atevest (Suspected scam)*

List of those declared serial defaulters aka MMM Ponzi scheme:

1. Growcrops online (serial defaulters)
2. Grandeur solicitors (serial defaulters)
3. Abiyamofarm (serial defaulters)
4. MadakiAgro (serial defaulters)
5. Menorahfarms(systematic defaulters)
6. Pork+Money (Opened another outlet Pay+monthly+cars=confirmed defaulters)
7.FarmTISA (Opened by member of HOCorN an alleged scam product)
8CashcowNg (Suspected Scam)

List of Farms back after suffering setback(s) includes:
1.ChubiAgro (back after delayed payments for 2 months)
2.Farmkart (back after delayed payments for 3-4 weeks)
3.Eatrich(back after delayed payment for 2 weeks#MediumAlert#)
4.ThriveAgric (back after 6 months)

Cavet Emptor:

This is solely based on recent performances as attested to by Nairalanders and by no means a go ahead order/permit to invest with any of the above agrictech firms, hence further investigation should be carried out by the investor until convinced otherwise.

Yours humble Investor

Please assist yours faithfully with a job.
Thanks

Kenfarm and Agrovet should be among the green list by now. They are doing well, No issue o

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nusah09: 11:53am On May 07
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 12:18pm On May 07
Scarfin:

@pepchizy, by 31st May midnight, kindly update us about yours here.
Cheers!

Agrilet just paid me.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ingenuity2014: 1:51pm On May 07
Nusah09:

Kenfarm and Agrovet should be among the green list by now. They are doing well, No issue o

Emerald Farms as well. My first investment with them was last August, and I've not had any issues till now.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 2:10pm On May 07
I wonder why the payment is before the due date though, but I am more than happy to have my money.

Pepchizy:

Agrilet just paid me.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by digitalinvestor(m): 2:30pm On May 07
Please leave kenfarm where it is, don't get too excited bcus they're paying you. The farm is constantly crowdfunding without limit, and so, you can not evaluate their performance base on the current model.

Nusah09:

7 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by johnneh11(m): 5:32pm On May 07
Nusah09:

Farmkonnect should be moved to performing farm because they have paid all their outstanding ROI.
Is there anyone that farmkonnect is owing ROI? Should indicate.
They are doing well now. They are real.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Inikay: 6:08pm On May 07
Ceepass came through today for an investment that matured today. I did export financing via the ceepass platform for 4 months that matured today and I was paid.
Kudos to them.�

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 6:46pm On May 07
johnneh11:

Farmkonnect should be moved to performing farm because they have paid all their outstanding ROI.
Is there anyone that farmkonnect is owing ROI? Should indicate.
They are doing well now. They are real.

Farmkonnect has not paid my friend. She initiated a withdrawal for about 3 days now and it is still pending.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by graciousme(f): 7:33pm On May 07
Please note that it has been difficult getting my money from Viable X. I have been chatting with them on whatsapp and its from one excuse to the other. I really need my money and this is my first time dealing with Viable X. I don't know why it's this stressful to get my money back after 4months.

The first excuse was about the security pin which they sent after more than 48hrs of begging. then you use the pin and still, you can't transfer your funds still. Viable X please pay me my money I beg you.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 9:16pm On May 07
graciousme:
Please note that it has been difficult getting my money from Viable X. I have been chatting with them on whatsapp and its from one excuse to the other. I really need my money and this is my first time dealing with Viable X. I don't know why it's this stressful to get my money back after 4months.

The first excuse was about the security pin which they sent after more than 48hrs of begging. then you use the pin and still, you can't transfer your funds still. Viable X please pay me my money I beg you.

What is the error message?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Scarfin(m): 10:48pm On May 07
graciousme:

They will pay you.
they have a very poor technology & poor management.
Chat up the whatsapp dull girl and their whatsapp tech guy.

Just avoid them after this till they rev up their basic tech.

Check out all their channels and worry them to frenzy. Viablex, ceepass etc...
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by One4me: 4:24am On May 08
Powiki:
[
Finally I have received my ROI from SGL Farms. There is hope for those whose investments matured 2021.

Doxology.

quote author=Coolmen post=93341990]Please, have anyone invested or know the authenticity of the SGL farms (https://www.sglfarms.com/claim-my-plot-now.html) that is advertised by Channels TV?

That is good, they also advertised on TVC.
If this is true, then they deserve commendation and more funds.
The problem that those AgriTech that are defaulting dont know is that Nigerians love to support Agriculture (even while most of them cant farm) and if properly managed and they pay their Investors a at when due, instead of scamming them, they can rely on this investors to draw on unlimited funds, for a long time and this is better than going to a bank to borrow money.
They should just ensure that they cover all the basis properly and manage the farm properly.

But once Investors know that you are a scammer, your name is destroyed forever.
Investors should try and know the people behind the AgriTech they are investing in so that if they defraud you, it is better to go after them and their families with a hot iron, than any legal option that can take time or even lead nowhere.

BTW, when did you invest and when did it mature?

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by One4me: 4:29am On May 08
OrgasmDonorxoxo:
Is this what we need

This is an alternative option but it will take time and resources, by which time the crook may have disappeared.
I prefer the quick option.
By the time the staff and their CEO start dropping dead somehow-somehow, or get kidnapped, they will all sit tight and decide whether they want to do genuine business and pay investors returns or scam them and face the tragic consequence.
No dulling, Nigeria dey hot now
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by One4me: 4:35am On May 08
Powiki:
[
Finally I have received my ROI from SGL Farms. There is hope for those whose investments matured 2021.

Doxology.

swokilitruth:
sgl farms actually paid me as promised.
review the above bank receipts for their payment in my favour.
have hope.

Hmmm.
@Powiki was the one that posted a payment receipt and now you are claiming it to be your own.
Are you the same person or you are just the SGL trying to scam more people?

@smallsmall, come and see something o.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by oyigah(m): 9:07am On May 08
Who noticed that kenfarms has reverted to their old interest rate... Lol
Seems they noticed the drop in investment on the previous rate..
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sirqeeboi(m): 11:10am On May 08
oyigah:
Who noticed that kenfarms has reverted to their old interest rate... Lol
Seems they noticed the drop in investment on the previous rate..

Almost a month now.i also noticed it and enquire from them but they did not reply.

Someone here Said it bonanza
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 1:29pm On May 08
Pepchizy:

Agrilet just paid me.

Interesting!
Make dem pay me too. Receiving cash earlier than expected is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 2:46pm On May 08
Green Eagle's investors, how far? Na so una go dey quiet?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Scarfin(m): 2:58pm On May 08
tunene:

Interesting!
Make dem pay me too. Receiving cash earlier than expected is a good thing.

@Tunene , Please let us know when you're paid.
Cheers!
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 5:24pm On May 08
ontolegit:

Green Eagle's investors, how far? Na so una go dey quiet?

I am waiting for May 10th. They promised that they will pay that day unfailingly
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Dieuetla: 6:11pm On May 08
hustla:
Nawa o

Which Agritech company come dey trust worthy laidis?

Seems all of them are starting to move mad

Anyways, let me keep observing for one more year

smiley

Try farm4me, 6months farm sponsor, they are doing well for now.

You can use this link to join them
https://farm4me.com.ng/register?ref=969TZXU8
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Dieuetla: 6:25pm On May 08
Cowbell521:
I no dey after huge profit................biko my people which of this una agro business dey work?

I wan try am with N500,000 pere....... Make una help my life biko

Too many agro business online.....I no eve know the one to put money

Try farm4me, 6 months farm sponsor, they are doing well for now
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ontolegit(m): 6:41pm On May 08
Lets wait and see!

I am waiting for May 10th. They promised that they will pay that day unfailingly [/quote]
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Omotweezy: 6:55pm On May 08
Dieuetla:

Try farm4me, 6 months farm sponsor, they are doing well for now

Please is farmsponsor poultry investment worth doing at the moment? (I hear they are owing some people. ) If yes, how can I deposit money into it before the next one opens up?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PriscOlade(f): 7:41pm On May 08
This 1M that you just said laidat is making my heart to go kigum! kigum!! kigum!!! That money is big money,
I mean very big money to some people oooooo

Ahh, let us just invest what we can even if it's 20k

Ofejiro20:

If you must invest, do not invest more than a million naira. A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hustla(m): 9:18pm On May 08
Dieuetla:

Try farm4me, 6months farm sponsor, they are doing well for now.

Na me suppse dey give you wetin dey go

grin
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by timbs001(m): 9:20pm On May 08
Got paid by Agrilet today for an investment due by May 31. smiley
Wasn’t even expecting the payment today.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Whalesss: 7:18am On May 09
Pepchizy:

I am waiting for May 10th. They promised that they will pay that day unfailingly

Were you due in October? My understanding is that 10th May is for those due in October, while end May for those due in November.
Indeed, lets see what happens tomorrow 10th.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kings11ng(m): 8:11am On May 09
Omotweezy:

Please is farmsponsor poultry investment worth doing at the moment? (I hear they are owing some people. ) If yes, how can I deposit money into it before the next one opens up?

Try kenfarms
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by poseidon7: 8:33am On May 09
sirqeeboi:
If you are using Reaprite App have you been able to login? Mine has been saying invalid login. But I do login through website, which is not showing full details of the interest.
Download their new app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reaprite.reaprite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (707) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.