Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,770 members, 6,336,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 10:33 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (871095 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by teekem(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10
Hello Daranijo,

Coming together was the beginning. Keeping together was progress. Serving � YOU is the success. We want you to know that all the achievements and accolades we have enjoyed are not without your unwavering support. In spite of the challenges we are faced with at the moment, your presence gives a ray of hope which illuminates our organisation. We never doubted your total support for us. Daranijo, your name is golden in the annals of our establishment. Thank you.  

Daranijo, irrespective of whatever the circumstance may be, our allegiance � to you still stands. We promised � you a smooth ride on your financial journey and we want you to be rest assured that this promise, we will fulfil  Our values are simple: we rely on genuine integrity, industry-leading techniques and the highest-quality service to build authentic relationships with our clients.  

We understand that in recent times, a lot of vestors have been having issues making withdrawals on the app. We’d like to reassure you that this is only a technical issue that will be resolved immediately you send an email to support@vestpay.ng. Please be informed that you do not need to write to your banks about this as we get chargebacks even when the issue has been resolved. Always remember that at VESTPAY, we are always here ☺️ to ease your worries.  

To make withdrawals as stress-free as possible on the app, you would need to update your KYC information? Remember � that once you submit your KYC and your documents get approved, you can withdraw whatever amount from your wallet immediately. Wondering what documents you need for your KYC? If you have an international passport or a national Id, voters card or driver's license, you are good to go! All you need to do is upload them in either Jpeg or pdf format. It’s as simple as that, Daranijo!  

Good news! �The release of version 2 is almost here and it’s going to be worth all the wait! Have you been yearning � to buy airtime and pay bills all in one place, without having to do too much? Then it’s time to anticipate the best app experience ever...  

Daranijo, did you know that the Vestpay Music � and creatives competition is still ongoing? It keeps getting better and even more creative as the days go by. Remember that the winner gets ₦300,000 and an EP recording while the runner-up gets the sum of ₦200,000. It doesn’t get juicier than this, you know!  

Our priority � is to ensure we provide you with a seamless experience on our platform, and we will keep improving on it. This is because of you that we exist. Daranijo, our business success stories are incomplete without you as our customer. We are committed to serving you better. Thank you � for being there, always. Recently we’ve been having a lot of support tickets which means that you’ve been reaching out to us, we appreciate that and to serve you even better, we expanded our support team, so you can reach us easily and faster.  

As always, our social media platform is where all the fun goes down, so connect with us @Vestpay! For more information on more investment details and withdrawal information, visit www.vestpay.ng. Last Friday, the FG announced the suspension of Twitter's operations in Nigeria. As a result, we are pausing Twitter support for now but do well to catch us on our other platforms.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 5:29pm On Jun 10
Gammfreak:

You that is not a child....do u think most of this companies can afford 100million per year and still b able to gv investors 30%?
Guy be realistic....u dey naija
Reading and comprehension is your problem.

Didn't you read my statement of them making over 100million weekly?

Like i said, it's wrong to talk of things you have no knowledge of!

So just shut up!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by EkperemoEgbabi: 5:34pm On Jun 10
Petyprince:
Reading and comprehension is your problem.

Didn't you read my statement of them making over 100million weekly?

Like i said, it's wrong to talk of things you have no knowledge of!

So just shut up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by swttee(f): 5:36pm On Jun 10
kemi21:
Please is there any Payfarmer recovery group. I am yet to be paid.
Please I also need for green eagles and farmfundafrica
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Wisewoman1: 6:25pm On Jun 10
swttee:

Please is there a Letsfarm recovery Group?

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by semmyk(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10
Was anyone in this forum part of this virtual summit (below).
Are they (organizers, speakers, discussants ...) aware of the defaults, frauds, issues, challenges in the AgricTech space?

https://businesspost.ng/banking/agric-technology-hubs-will-boost-nigerias-economy-ecobank/

The need to establish agriculture technology hubs across the country so as to boost the economy has been emphasised by the Managing Director of Ecobank Nigeria, Mr Patrick Akinwuntan.

The banker argued that the establishment of these agric technology hubs will further generate activities in the entire value chain and also provide a base for exporting agriculture technology services to other parts of Africa ... ... ...
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 6:54pm On Jun 10
vonnelixir:

Asin ehee, u talk my mind....they should be other criteria in order to meet up or the amount should be reduced to enable it to be realistic.... Most of these companies are going offline simply BC they can't afford it.
Shut up!

You and the person you quoted have no knowledge of what is happening here.

Stop disturbing this thread!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by caylakays: 7:39pm On Jun 10
Petyprince:
Shut up!

You and the person you quoted have no knowledge of what is happening here.

Stop disturbing this thread!

Hahahahaha.... I support them......
They made valid point...so u too should shut.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Scarfin(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10
Acidosis:

Omo, this clown wants to build the biggest mall in Nigeria on 100% investor funds.

Do we still have Eatrich investors on this platform?

Lol!
If well managed, malls are very lucrative how much more the "biggest one in Nigeria".

Don't really know what's Eatrich problem with their regular delays b4 payout.
They're among the few with physical address and verfiable farms and other businesses which are confirmable.

What therefore beats me is why they delay by weeks b4 payout.
Such delays is an unnecessary invitation for trouble.
May it sort out for them soon.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10
Scarfin:

Lol!
If well managed, malls are very lucrative how much more the "biggest one in Nigeria".

They're among the few with physical address and verfiable farms and other businesses which are confirmable.

True. Malls are lucrative

But telling investors to crowdfund for him to build a shopping mall is ma.dness bro. No shopping mall in the world can generate returns on capital invested + capital in 6 months. None. Not even Walmart or Tesco.

It means the young man is running a Ponzi .... A possible explanation for the delay in payment and incessant calls to people to reinvest. Man is simply collecting monies and pumping them into anything he sees without generating actual profit.

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Scarfin(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10
Acidosis:

True. Malls are lucrative

But telling investors to crowdfund for him to build a shopping mall is ma.dness bro. No shopping mall in the world can generate returns on capital invested + capital in 6 months. None. Not even Walmart or Tesco.

It means the young man is running a Ponzi .... A possible explanation for the delay in payment and incessant calls to people to reinvest. Man is simply collecting monies and pumping them into anything he sees without generating actual profit.

Well, if it's a Ponzi, it's a bad move.
Having to know where the investment made with the money diminishes the ponzer and arms the ponzee.
One or two investors are richer than him by the way.
So I guess he should be careful really in his best interest.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by 1kinggy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10
Ọmọ. Na plenty frustrations I dey read here.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 12:31am On Jun 11
I have an investment with them, one successful one already.

I am honestly done after this, he seems to just dive into anything and everything. I just don't get them anymore.

Acidosis:

Omo, this clown wants to build the biggest mall in Nigeria on 100% investor funds.

Do we still have Eatrich investors on this platform?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Whalesss: 5:28am On Jun 11
swttee:

Greeneagles Yes.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Whalesss: 5:29am On Jun 11
Wisewoman1:

Please is there a Letsfarm recovery Group?

Yes.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Wisewoman1: 7:21am On Jun 11
Whalesss:

Yes.
Please can you share the link, I am very interested. Or email address so I can reach out to you.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Omotoshondos: 7:57am On Jun 11
Anyone for FarmAgric
Whalesss:

Greeneagles Yes.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Scarfin(m): 11:00am On Jun 11
ummitoagirl:

I am honestly done after this, he seems to just dive into anything and everything. I just don't get them anymore.

Is it their "dive into anything" or payout delay that is the problem?
If they pay out as and when due and "dive", it would be in the green list.
Diving is not the problem
Let them dive and score in so far as it's a legal diving.
My problem with them is they don't score with their regular diving.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Onajobs: 11:57am On Jun 11
Pls, I'll also like to join the group available for GreenEagles investors.
What advice pls?

Whalesss:

A group already exists for Greeneagles, you guys may want to join.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Sezua(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11
1kinggy:
Ọmọ. Na plenty frustrations I dey read here.

If you have not invested yet, i advise you to carry your money put somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Sezua(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11
Scarfin:

Lol!

The problem is because the cashflow is being heavily strained. Investors money are being tied down in long duration projects, so he is basically relying on new investments to pay off matured investors - This is the truth, we all know it deep down in our hearts but don't want to say it. I have two investments still running one is due right now, and one will be due by August. If I can collect these two, i will leave the agritech space for awhile.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Sezua(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11
Acidosis:

How can you tell people to invest in a mall you haven't even laid the foundation, yet promise to pay returns in 4 months, 6 months??

This Eatrich guy will ultimately spend a lot of time in jail. Entrepreneurship is not ma.dness!

Lols, everyday as times goes by, eatrich looks more like a ponzi than an agritech investment scheme.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Wickedtruths: 12:59pm On Jun 11
Scarfin:

Is it their "dive into anything" or payout delay that is the problem?
If they pay out as and when due and "dive", it would be in the green list.
Diving is not the problem
Let them dive and score in so far as it's a legal diving.
My problem with them is they don't score with their regular diving.

From Agric to clubs to bread to supermarket.
How far his mall in Dubai which he collected money for?
His farm Estate?
Bakery nko?
The farm he did the groundbreaking ceremony for on Ijebu ode, how far?

Keep using payout made with other peoples' funds to judge, you guys will learn the hard way.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11
ummitoagirl:

I am honestly done after this,
he seems to just dive into anything and everything. I just don't get them anymore.

You should.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Wickedtruths: 1:04pm On Jun 11
Scarfin:

Well, if it's a Ponzi, it's a bad move.
Having to know where the investment made with the money diminishes the ponzer and arms the ponzee.
One or two investors are richer than him by the way.
So I guess he should be careful really in his best interest.

A CEO of of one of the recently-crashed ponzi schemes is in detention willingly. Certain high-networth investors have threatened to kill him immediately he gets out, so he's in there and looking for money to pay. Cars and land have been sold, money never complete.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11
Sezua:

Lols, everyday as times goes by, eatrich looks more like a ponzi than an agritech investment scheme.

True. Dude actually had a great start but the aspire-to-persire spirit in him has led him astray.

Right now, he's only experimenting his longstanding ideas and lessons from various seminars.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Sezua(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11
Acidosis:

True. Dude actually had a great start but the aspire-to-persire spirit in him has led him astray.

Right now, he's only experimenting his longstanding ideas and lessons from various seminars.

Lol. The dude is confused. Let him pay me sha. Because i don't understand the correlation btw Agric and building mall.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11
Sezua:

Lol. The dude is confused. Let him pay me sha. Because i don't understand the correlation btw Agric and building mall.

It's actually a very great strategy. That's how global retail chains like Aldi and co achieve competitive advantage (low prices). Aldi for example sells mainly self-produced goods. That way, they are able to beat other retail chains in terms of price.

When you visit one of his malls, you would notice that Eatrich bottle water is the cheapest in that category (compared to Eva, Nestle, Etc). Why? Because that particular product was produced in-house, hence, he's eliminated supply chain costs, middle-man cost, etc.

The major problem with this guy is that first, most of the product in his stores (at least 99%) are 'branded' goods. Even the eggs in their shelves are not from Eatrich farm. Same with frozen foods. The only in-house made products you would find in his stores are bottle water, pastries, bread and cake.

Well, maybe he already has a market for the other stuff he crowdfunded for.

But he seems to be running into one new business to cushion the negative impact and losses from another. It won't end well. It's like taking a loan to pay off another. This strategy never ends well with crowdfunding.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Sezua(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11
Acidosis:

It's actually a very great strategy. That's how global retail chains like Aldi and co achieve competitive advantage (low prices). Aldi for example sells mainly self-produced goods. That way, they are able to beat other retail chains in terms of price.

When you visit one of his malls, you would notice that Eatrich bottle water is the cheapest in that category (compared to Eva, Nestle, Etc). Why? Because that particular product was produced in-house, hence, he's eliminated supply chain costs, middle-man cost, etc.

The major problem with this guy is that first, most of the product in his stores (at least 99%) are 'branded' goods. Even the eggs in their shelves are not from Eatrich farm. Same with frozen foods. The only in-house made products you would find in his stores are bottle water, pastries, bread and cake.

He seems to be running into one new business to cushion the negative impact and losses from another. It won't end well. It's like taking a loan to pay off another. This strategy never ends well with crowdfunding.

Yes i get, but for me, he is over reaching. How does he intend to get the payout for the people that invested in the mall?

Crazy. Do you have investments running/due?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11
Sezua:

Yes i get, but for me, he is over reaching. How does he intend to get the payout for the people that invested in the mall?

Sales and rentals maybe

No I don't
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by GLLady: 2:46pm On Jun 11
Sezua:

I do
10 days past due date o
I feel irritated seeing their continuous adverts for people to subscribe.

Eatrich just pay me o

I be gentle lady o
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 3:34pm On Jun 11
Wickedtruths:

A CEO of of one of the recently-crashed ponzi schemes is in detention willingly. Certain high-networth investors have threatened to kill him immediately he gets out, so he's in there and looking for money to pay. Cars and land have been sold, money never complete.

I know him. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: xclusive43(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.