Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,739,784 members, 6,497,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 September 2021 at 07:12 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (985119 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by TAGM(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20
I suspect it's a single individual behind this Dr and Pety accounts.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 6:03pm On Jun 20
DrAkpa:

I am a stupid monkey and a product of multiple sperms. my mama toto dey smell. My mama dey hustle for oyingbo railway joints. I and my useless Generation will follow you till we die. I will kill my mama for you as I don't know the owner of the sperm that produced me, i will kill my children for you sir. You are all that I have my mama anus dey smell.
Continue..... Now you're perfectly ignored you can wailer in your dreams alone. Continue worshipping me boy.

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 6:04pm On Jun 20
DrAkpa:

I am a bastard with no father. My mother was a prostitute at oyingbo railway station, she slept with different men without condom and got pregnant for one of them. That was how I was born. I have gone through a difficult and poverty infested childhood without knowing who my father is. My mother had 3 other children for different men**uptil now at about 55years old, she still engages in prostitution. grin
Ya papa

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 6:07pm On Jun 20
TAGM:
Even in my dreams i can't be that useless dunce. Who has no other job than to worship me.

But for thinking i am same person i will never reply that dunce again! He is perfectly ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DrAkpa(f): 6:14pm On Jun 20
Petyprince:
Even in my dreams i am as useless as I am in real life I am also a stupid monkey and a product of multiple sperms. my mama toto dey always smell because of the ashewo work wey she dey doh for oyingbo railway brothels. My mama na the senior mama for oyingbo railway ashewo joints. I and my useless Generation will follow you till we die. I will kill my mama for you as I don't know the owner of the sperm that produced me, i will kill my children for you sir. You are all that I have my mama anus dey smell..

Na wa o. Orisirisi
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kings11ng(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20
Kenfarms came through again 2/3

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Piggyyeaster1: 6:54pm On Jun 20
kings11ng:
who asked you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Piggyyeaster1: 6:56pm On Jun 20
TAGM:
the guy was doing a good job here until he started abusing everybody
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 7:08pm On Jun 20
Piggyyeaster1:
the guy was doing a good job here until he started abusing everybody
Look i am not same person as that Mad jobless man DrAkpa.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by TAGM(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20
Piggyyeaster1:
who asked you?

Please don't reprimand him, it's one of the purposes of this thread; to keep track of the performances of the various Agritechs and report any form of dismeanor.

13 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Dieuetla: 8:04pm On Jun 20
My foxygreen broiler project was due for payment yesterday 19 June 2021 but they have not paid me.

please people that invested with them, have anyone received his/her payment. many people invested in that project before me, I came to know about the project from me.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kecy19(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20
Because It’s a weekend. You will get your payment tomorrow morning.
Dieuetla:
My foxygreen broiler project was due for payment yesterday 19 June 2021 but they have not paid me.

please people that invested with them, have anyone received his/her payment. many people invested in that project before me, I came to know the project from me.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Dieuetla: 8:14pm On Jun 20
kecy19:

I thought as much. but in the other hand I didn't want to hear the story that touched the heart
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Feygbe: 8:56pm On Jun 20
Ambidextrous434:
Honestly Nigeria is a jungle, how can an "investment platform" be posting their investors name in the public when you are not in a public enquiry.

I am aware some people have sued this guy called Enitan with this moves I am sure he is going to get more litigation coming his way. The funny thing is that there is a group of owed Letsfarm investors where i belong none of these name is in a group of more than 100 people. How can that be if it's not fake and a means to make the public think he is paying. More so how can you pay #3million+ over 2 months when some people's single investment is more than that.

First of Enitan if you and your ilks ever get to read this even after getting my money if my name ever get posted you will get a breach of privacy lawsuit from me. It's just really sad that young Nigerians will go all the way to create problems in other people's lives expecting theirs to go forward. Enitan you won't know peace until you pay every single person owed by Letsfarm!! The storm is just beginning for you.

Hello. How can I join this group please? I am an investor being owed by Letsfarm.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Opzyyy: 9:03pm On Jun 20
kings11ng:

Did they pay you today? When did you initiate withdrawal? How much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Opzyyy: 9:05pm On Jun 20
TAGM:

Please don't reprimand him, it's one of the purposes of this thread; to keep track of the performances of the various Agritechs and report any form of dismeanor.

They have locked their telegram groups so people can not voice out. It's a shady move.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Opzyyy: 5:04am On Jun 21
Kenfarms are slacking in payment these days with the delays. Usually when you withdraw, within 12 hrs that day you are paid. Time limit of payment proposed is 24 hrs. Two times it has passed 24 hours and I have had to chat customer rep up to pay. This is the third time and it's passed 24 hours again. Red flags. They have muted the telegram group so people won't see others complaining. Another red flag.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Piggyyeaster1: 7:36am On Jun 21
Opzyyy:
Kenfarms are slacking in payment these days with the delays. Usually when you withdraw, within 12 hrs that day you are paid. Time limit of payment proposed is 24 hrs. Two times it has passed 24 hours and I have had to chat customer rep up to pay. This is the third time and it's passed 24 hours again. Red flags. They have muted the telegram group so people won't see others complaining. Another red flag.
some people will not like what you posted

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 8:39am On Jun 21
Opzyyy:
Start preparing to abandon ship!

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DrAkpa(f): 9:27am On Jun 21
The kid above me, always professing negativity
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Wendywilson: 9:37am On Jun 21
Any information about foxygreen please?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by trustingGod: 1:10pm On Jun 21
Dieuetla:

please people that invested with them, have anyone received his/her payment. many people invested in that project before me, I came to know about the project from me.

Mine was also due yesterday 20th June but I received payment this morning.

1/4 Second cycle.

Foxy Green una wehdone!

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Edicoco(f): 1:11pm On Jun 21
I am investor with Kenfarms and noticed it too. They disabled their comments section without any prior notice. Not just one but all their Telegram group chats.,This is worrisome.
Opzyyy:

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by trustingGod: 1:12pm On Jun 21
kecy19:

Yes, payment usually drops on Monday when your due date falls on a weekend.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Onethousandgoat: 1:43pm On Jun 21
DrAkpa:

The tout above me, always professing negativity
lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique

Broken alot of Rules on this thread

1. Please don't derail threads by posting off topic.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Dieuetla: 2:11pm On Jun 21
I have received my payment this morning 1/7

Dieuetla:

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Dieuetla: 2:19pm On Jun 21
Thanks for this info, am even planing to do small investment with them today.
hhhmmmm

Thank God ooo
No hard earned money is little.

Opzyyy:
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nikky14: 4:00pm On Jun 21
Foxygreen 1/5... received this morning...
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by emmaversity(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21
Opzyyy:

Please kenfarm investors kindly update the house.

Those complaining have you been paid?

Is their telegram group comment section still locked?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Onajobs: 5:16pm On Jun 21
Piggyyeaster1:
who asked you?

Interesting. When people post complaints, do you ask question who asked them?
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sanerugwei: 5:27pm On Jun 21
FXYGRN came thru for the final capital payout. grin grin
I did not have to do anything. Midday alert, una do well. cheesy cheesy

This is not an endorsement, and I will not reply any irritable irritant that wants to be unfortunate grin grin

After Jun30 SEC date, I may consider another look at them and KENFRM...

For now let me praying for FarmSponsor and Requid...not to be unfortun8.... grin grin

Make I still dey look everyone forming Coop with one eye.... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 6:16pm On Jun 21
Their telegram group has always been locked to investors, that is not new. Same with Foxygreen. They open it once a while to discuss and they post information when necessary.
The reason why this forum should be kept alive for complaints for those who still hold crowdfunding dearly.
That said, both have channels for complaint where payment is delayed.

emmaversity:

Please kenfarm investors kindly update the house.

Those complaining have you been paid?

Is their telegram group comment section still locked?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (707) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: wendy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.