Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,865,458 members, 6,875,935 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 04:18 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1165519 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
About 4 people here, myself included. Go back like 5/6 pages...
vanessaven:
Are there any other Agrilet or Bazuze investors here yet to be paid?

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gfab20: 5:35am On Jun 25, 2021
vanessaven:
Are there any other Agrilet or Bazuze investors here yet to be paid?
Investment with Agrilet not matured yet.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by NgHotGirls: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2021
dobnina:

Scam
Scam
Scam
How is it a scam? Can you please explain to me
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by djkally: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Any group for recovery of greenproject investment

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Born2conquer: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2021
teekem:
I am sorry for misleading people

Hello

We farm with love in our hearts, that’s why we started Agrilet. In addition to
farming, we are extremely passionate about a number of other things. Our
generation is growing up in a world where millennials have numerous
opportunities of what they could be and do. In my opinion, Agrilet was created
out of a genuine desire to save our agricultural sector by cultivating the next
generation of farmers. We have established our purpose as a passion for the
brand and it has led us to seek out ways to farm in a more sustainable way
which does not require as many human and natural resources to meet our food
requirements as we face the decline of traditional farmers.

In the two years we've been in business, we've always kept our promises and
paid your dividends when due. Throughout life there will always be hurdles,
and we’ve experienced ours, and it is hard for us. Our brand was born out of a
passion to make a change and offer a solution, and that's what will keep us
going.

“What do you mean?” you may ask; we currently cannot meet up with the
payouts due this week cause of the challenges we’ve been facing internally. I
would take the time to further explain what we are going through at the
moment, but I’d like to first assure you that your capital and your profits will
be paid.

Due to the instability of the economy, which has been affecting the agricultural
sector, this has affected our operations a lot, as we also try to keep our
promised ROI, our operating costs have been rising every day. The SEC
regulations brought a lot of negativity to the industry which caused our major
backers to exit with their funds which was a major blow on us.

We also made some supplies and are yet to be paid. We hoped to use alternative
means to pay but all proved abortive, we are in talks with our contacts in
government to be able to get a bailout, but you know the bureaucracy involved
in that. The only reason you’re getting this email is because we’ve exhausted
most of our options and can only inform you guys of the current situation.

We know that the economic situation of the country is pretty bad, that’s why
we are working round the clock to make sure we get your money back to you as
soon as we can.

After now we know we may lose a lot of our loyal partners because of the
problems encountered and the negative effect on the industry but like we’ve
stated “we’re here to stay”. There are stages when life comes knocking to set
before you a test, we believe the challenges we are facing at the moment is a
part of our story. Thank you for always believing in us and we hope you
understand.

Victor Yunusa,
CEO and Founder, Agrilet.com

Agrilet, 1473 Ambassador Albert Osakwe House Abuja Municipal Area Council, Abuja, FCT 900211, Nigeria, 08126334400

BRO!! When emails like this start dropping PLEASEEEE! Start making moves immediately.

If any platform should default payment for a day, involve lawyers and EFCC immediately and i can assure you will get your money.

Most of us lost a lot of money we couldn’t recover because we kept listening to the story the CEO was giving and his pleas for like 3 months, unknown to us..

He was using those period to cover his tracks, change his address on CAC and also bribing those at the tops!

The 3 months gave him enough time to even run outta the country!

A lesson learnt well and i will be glad if non of you will make the same mistake.

GAther together, start tracking, once caught, get him detained at ALAGBON for as long as possible but i am sure if you get him early, he will be able to pay you ASAP just to secure his freedom

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by okwypascal: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Born2conquer:

BRO!! When emails like this start dropping PLEASEEEE! Start making moves immediately.

If any platform should default payment for a day, involve lawyers and EFCC immediately and i can assure you will get your money.

Most of us lost a lot of money we couldn’t recover because we kept listening to the story the CEO was giving and his pleas for like 3 months, unknown to us..

He was using those period to cover his tracks, change his address on CAC and also bribing those at the tops!

A lesson learnt well and i will be glad if non of you will make the same mistake.

GAther together, start tracking, once caught, get him detained at ALAGBON for as long as possible but i am sure if you get him early, he will be able to pay you ASAP just to secure his freedom

Exactly why I don't invest in farms that are not Lagos based and I must know the face of the ceo. Not some boys in Abj and PH wey I no fit leave work go handle. Make my farm Bleep up first, thank God I know the ceo house, and road he or she takes every morning. Make I no talk pass like this

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Born2conquer: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2021
okwypascal:

Exactly why I don't invest in farms that are not Lagos based and I must know the face of the ceo. Not some boys in Abj and PH wey I no fit leave work go handle. Make my farm Bleep up first, thank God I know the ceo house, and road he or she takes every morning. Make I no talk pass like this
Na first to act dey always cash out when crisis loke this occur
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Fm90(f): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Agrilet Ceo Victor Yunusa isnt picking my calls. You promised you will pay before the end of the week, end of the week turned to two weeks after i explained how am in such urgent needs. I will get my money from you no matter what.. How can you be so callous. You said payment will be made in two weeks yet no mail to that effect just word of mouth. It shows you do not care about your brand and your name. Pay me my dues because i wont stop shouting everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Piggyyeaster1: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2021
it seems Petyprince is serving ban
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by TAGM(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Fm90:
Agrilet Ceo Victor Yunusa isnt picking my calls. You promised you will pay before the end of the week, end of the week turned to two weeks after i explained how am in such urgent needs. I will get my money from you no matter what.. How can you be so callous. You said payment will be made in two weeks yet no mail to that effect just word of mouth. It shows you do not care about your brand and your name. Pay me my dues because i wont stop shouting everywhere.

Agrilet please pay her up. Taking too long

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by okwypascal: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Born2conquer:

Na first to act dey always cash out when crisis loke this occur

Exactly and I think most people here are hindered by distance.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Fm90(f): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Yes its distance they are in abuja. They are not even responding on whatapp anymore seems they have disappeared on all media platforms cos they are not responding to any messages
okwypascal:

Exactly and I think most people here are hindered by distance.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by lekzy1887(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Please share the link to the farmsponsor recovery telegram group with me. I'm also on this issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by somehow: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
ummitoagirl:
About 4 people here, myself included. Go back like 5/6 pages...
. Agrilet is owing me too.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Fm90(f): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Is there anyone else agrilet is owing let us mobilize ourselves. The Ceo keeps giving different excuses on the phone and acting nonchalant.
somehow:
. Agrilet is owing me too.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Amhappy(f): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
lekzy1887:
Please share the link to the farmsponsor recovery telegram group with me. I'm also on this issue.
I need the link also
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kindly inform me if how to get a lawyer involved in a defaulting agritech and EFCC? I messaged EFCC via their IG page... But I guess that isn't sufficient.
Bazuze stopped responding and I am not about to go quiet.
Born2conquer:

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Born2conquer: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
ummitoagirl:
Kindly inform me if how to get a lawyer involved in a defaulting agritech and EFCC? I messaged EFCC via their IG page... But I guess that isn't sufficient.
Bazuze stopped responding and I am not about to go quiet.
1)Get a lawyer
2)The lawyer will write a petition and submit it at any of EFCC’s headquarters
3)Efcc will stamp and sign it

Show the bazuze a stamp copy and that’s all,

You can also proceed by sending the stamp copy to your bank and attach his bank details in which you made payment into and his BVN would be blacklisted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Onelovetayz(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
okwypascal:

Exactly why I don't invest in farms that are not Lagos based and I must know the face of the ceo. Not some boys in Abj and PH

This is why I stopped investing with Farmsponsor. Any farm that I cannot hold the blokos of the CEO if he or she defaults I no dey invest again o.

However, I stopped investing in Agritech coy when people have been warning us to stop investing in them until the SEC rules come into play. I believe some people that were caught in the Farmsponsor story never thought that their ponzi scheme operation would collapse. Let's be honest with ourselves, the operations of Farmsponsor have clearly shown over the years that they were running ponzi scheme.

Meanwhile, they might be running the farm in real life (small portion of the investment) but not all the payout are from sales of farm products. They always introduce farm opening ahead of payout which will aid in paying old investors.

Above all, I pray you all get ur money. And let's stop investing for now

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Scarfin(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Born2conquer:

You're 100% right on this.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DrAkpa(f): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
it seems Petyprince the fool is serving ban

grin wink.

Yes, he is cool
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by trustingGod: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
[/b]*Agropartnership Invesment Cycle coming up on 29th June[b]

Cycle: Rice 02
Rate: 36%, minimum slot is N200,000.
Tenure: 12 months
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Scarfin(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Born2conquer:

1)Get a lawyer
2)The lawyer will write a petition and submit it at any of EFCC’s headquarters
3)Efcc will stamp and sign it

Show the bazuze a stamp copy and that’s all,

You can also proceed by sending the stamp copy to your bank and attach his bank details in which you made payment into and his BVN would be blacklisted
AGRILET AND BAZUSE pay up!
This is begining to look very stupid and suspicious.
The advice above is excellent.
Something must be done very fast.
Please I want to participate financially in employing the lawyer who will do this.
This is getting on my nerves now.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Born2conquer: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Scarfin:

AGRILET AND BAZUSE pay up!
This is begining to look very stupid and suspicious.
The advice above is excellent.
Something must be done very fast.
Please I want to participate financially in employing the lawyer who will do this.
This is getting on my nerves now.
Don’t get an anyhow lawyer, get a lawyer who deals on crime!!

I wish i can support you all on this!! And make sure you report his names at immigration to prevent him from traveling out

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Thank you for letting me know how to go about this.
Do you have any lawyers you can recommend?
We need all Bazuze investors to come together and fight this..
I was paid last month for an investment that matured and my money with them is less that N500k, but that's a huge sum to me.
They won't get away with it.. Never!
The CEO is a software engineer, and I know many people in his field, they invest in Bitcoin and crypto... That's where our funds have gone.

Born2conquer:

Don’t get an anyhow lawyer, get a lawyer who deals on crime!!

I wish i can support you all on this!! And make sure you report his names at immigration to prevent him from traveling out
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Born2conquer: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
ummitoagirl:
Thank you for letting me know how to go about this.
Do you have any lawyers you can recommend?
We need all Bazuze investors to come together and fight this..
I was paid last month for an investment that matured and my money with them is less that N500k, but that's a huge sum to me.
They won't get away with it.. Never!
The CEO is a software engineer, and I know many people in his field, they invest in Bitcoin and crypto... That's where our funds have gone.

Advice
1)Come together or go alone
2) i would have love to recommend a lawyer but I can’t due to some reasons
2) involve FCID (alagbon) and SCID

He will be tracked down and his family would be picked also.

The more you delay, rhe more the guy bribe his way out of this crisis

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (740) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.