Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,739,777 members, 6,497,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 September 2021 at 06:47 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (985097 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by KhalidEll: 6:28pm On Jul 01
Awwwwwww cry harder. Your grief is chronic and your tears are soothing.
joey150:

Cry? Let's go 20 pages back and see who was wailing uncontrollably? You, not me. Don't forget. grin

All this talk of my imaginary grief won't bring your money back. There's a common enemy here, stop lusting over my posts.

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 6:54pm On Jul 01
Self discipline is necessary if you’re going to build an empire. You need to not only belief in yourself but also constantly back yourself to do the right things.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by odontoid1: 7:22pm On Jul 01
Did anyone invest in the Greenfold Snail farm through requid? It matured yesterday but the money is yet to reflect on my wallet, Anyone experiencing the same thing Thank you.

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Scarfin(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01
Wealthier:
Please I'm yet to receive my payout from foxygreen due yesterday . I reached out to them but nothing yet

Is there anyone else due for 27th june

Hello have they paid you?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by cleish(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01
Kudos to all the investors on this forum.

What if I say we can actually invest in a real project/ company and not just some kind of digital Farm. A company we can actually be proud of in the next 3 years!

I own a farm registered with CAC, I produce cassava, maize and yam. I want to expand this production to large scale and food processing into by-products and derivatives.

I have tried government interventions program but wasn't successful.

Anyone here who's interested in real farming project and food processing can invest in this project.

I have two proposed way of investment depending on the investor final decision: either
1. ROI at the end of the year,
or
2. Dividend payment annually.

Checkout the website I created recently
https://sylvesterimerion.github.io/imerionfarm

I hope to grow this company to full scale by next year.

I also intend to hand over 45% stake of the company to investors control.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by rexben(m): 8:09am On Jul 02
Who has gotten paid by Agrilet? I was supposed to get my money June 30
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tshuri: 8:41am On Jul 02
ummitoagirl:
Thank you for letting me know how to go about this.
Do you have any lawyers you can recommend?
We need all Bazuze investors to come together and fight this..
I was paid last month for an investment that matured and my money with them is less that N500k, but that's a huge sum to me.
They won't get away with it.. Never!
The CEO is a software engineer, and I know many people in his field, they invest in Bitcoin and crypto... That's where our funds have gone.

Hello, I am interested in working with you to track down this guy

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Onelovetayz(m): 9:24am On Jul 02
hustla:

You better safe lock your money or convert to usd and rest

I don't understand piggyvest on their flexdollar investment because one has to buy dollars @506 and sell @493.

Does this mean that if I buy at higher price I have to wait until it attains higher selling price before I could gain?

Are you people buying/flexing dollars just to save or beat inflation using foreign currency?

I'm just asking to understand the rationale behind it. For instance, if I change dollars at the black market @ the rate of 495, that means I have to add #11 to it before I could flex it on Piggyvest. I hope I'm not wrong.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hustla(m): 9:53am On Jul 02
Onelovetayz:

I don't understand piggyvest on their flexdollar investment because one has to buy dollars @506 and sell @493.

Does this mean that if I buy at higher price I have to wait until it attains higher selling price before I could gain?

Are you people buying/flexing dollars just to save or beat inflation using foreign currency?

I'm just asking to understand the rationale behind it. For instance, if I change dollars at the black market @ the rate of 495, that means I have to add #11 to it before I could flex it on Piggyvest. I hope I'm not wrong.

Its to beat inflation jare

Naira will continue to lose value
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by obus60: 10:56am On Jul 02
Has anyone been able to get the kenfarms membership ID? If yes please inbox me
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pinkkystel(f): 1:00pm On Jul 02
obus60:
Yes, I paid 2000 and sent them my evidence of payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by timbs001(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02
obus60:
Yeah. Got mine. Paid 2k and sent evidence to WhatsApp. Refreshed the agritrust subscription page and was able to see the membership Id there.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by emmaversity(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02
Kenfarm please read this...

Investors should have the option to stay or exit the platform.

mandating them to sign up and pay a #2000 registration fee

before accessing their money on the kenfarm platform is out of place.

Please be prudent.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by obus60: 2:17pm On Jul 02
pinkkystel:

Ok have you been able to see your investment and try if you can withdraw?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pinkkystel(f): 2:29pm On Jul 02
obus60:

Ok have you been able to see your investment and try if you can withdraw?

No, used the code severally but still can't access my dashboard. Keep getting an error message. Is anyone experiencing same?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pinkkystel(f): 2:30pm On Jul 02
timbs001:

Yeah. Got mine. Paid 2k and sent evidence to WhatsApp. Refreshed the agritrust subscription page and was able to see the membership Id there.

Have you been able to access your Kenfarms dashboard board
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by timbs001(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02
pinkkystel:

Have you been able to access your Kenfarms dashboard board
Yes
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pinkkystel(f): 2:50pm On Jul 02
timbs001:

Yes

Why is mine not working, I have tried severally to no avail
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by obus60: 2:53pm On Jul 02
timbs001:

Ok. I would like to know if you got the membership ID through your email?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pinkkystel(f): 2:56pm On Jul 02
obus60:

Ok. I would like to know if you got the membership ID through your email?

No, I got it from the agritrust dashboard, understand my subscription.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by profmallor: 3:31pm On Jul 02
So finally1st of July came for one of my Bazuze commodities to mature and they have gone quiet despite the initial email(s) of a plan that they had sent. Also their lines are switched off and their ever jovial customer care has lost its voice. I like to know if there is any ongoing joint group to address bazuze.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Kayzybaba(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02
I made a request for withdrawal of my funds from Kenfarms since yesterday and up till now I haven't been paid. Does anyone here have their customer care representative number, so that I can talk to them
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 4:04pm On Jul 02
emmaversity:
Kenfarm please read this...

Investors should have the option to stay or exit the platform.

mandating them to sign up and pay a #2000 registration fee

before accessing their money on the kenfarm platform is out of place.

Please be prudent.

That is very wrong. They are forcing their cooperative down people's throat

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 4:07pm On Jul 02
I seem to be the only one actively seeking for justice... And I happen to have gotten my 40% already. So far, I can count 5/6 on nairaland with investment with them. I urge someone to create a group, so we can all work together via the group.

profmallor:
So finally1st of July came for one of my Bazuze commodities to mature and they have gone quiet despite the initial email(s) of a plan that they had sent. Also their lines are switched off and their ever jovial customer care has lost its voice. I like to know if there is any ongoing joint group to address bazuze.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 6:39pm On Jul 02
Replied.
tshuri:

Hello, I am interested in working with you to track down this guy
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nicejo: 1:17am On Jul 03
Whalesss:

A group already exists for Greeneagles, you guys may want to join.

How can I join this group please
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by AugustUgo(m): 2:57am On Jul 03
Hmm, I made withdrawal request since 23rd June (that is ten days now) and up till now I'm yet to be paid. All their communication channels (whatsapp and telegram and phone numbers on their website) are not responding. Now I can't even access my dashboard. I'm requested to obtain a membership ID before I can access my dashboard. Very pathetic!
Kayzybaba:
I made a request for withdrawal of my funds from Kenfarms since yesterday and up till now I haven't been paid. Does anyone here have their customer care representative number, so that I can talk to them
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gfab20: 6:18am On Jul 03
somehow:
Agrilet is actually soiling their reputation the more.
They really don't care about reputation. Those who care will definitely not ghost on their investors. They may be having challenges, but they'll still be reachable until they weather the storm. AGRILET, PAYFARMER, and a host of other scam farms who have dealt treacherously with their well meaning investors will certainly meet with their doom soon. You guys and your generation after you will certainly not know peace for the rest of your lives (Amen), unless you pay up what you owe.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sirqeeboi(m): 7:46am On Jul 03
Which one is panic withdrawal or u running ponzi scheme. It is a most someone reinvest?.

U ppl better start speaking up e bi n su? grin
There are red flags already..next they will compulsory u to reinvest after compulsory cooperative registration.

I didn't see any reasonable solution in the email sent
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ayomide811(m): 8:35am On Jul 03
AugustUgo:
Hmm, I made withdrawal request since 23rd June (that is ten days now) and up till now I'm yet to be paid. All their communication channels (whatsapp and telegram and phone numbers on their website) are not responding. Now I can't even access my dashboard. I'm requested to obtain a membership ID before I can access my dashboard. Very pathetic!
they warned you about Kenfarms.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joyce777: 9:00am On Jul 03
[quote author=pinkkystel post=103291290]
[Please how were you able to reach them? I have been trying to generate the membership ID but the site is unavailable.]
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by joyce777: 9:01am On Jul 03
pinkkystel:

please how did you reach them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (707) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.