Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,868,956 members, 6,885,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 May 2022 at 04:03 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1167720 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by One4me: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
profmallor:
So finally1st of July came for one of my Bazuze commodities to mature and they have gone quiet despite the initial email(s) of a plan that they had sent. Also their lines are switched off and their ever jovial customer care has lost its voice. I like to know if there is any ongoing joint group to address bazuze.

Obviously, this is and should be treated as Advance Fee Fraud (Section 419, obtaining by deception).
What everyone should be doing is writing to ALL the Authorities that deal with such 419 Crime, attaching evidence of your Transaction with them.
From SEC, to EFCC, to SFU, to Police, InterPol, the Courts, etc, with Pictures of the CEO and the Staff he used in carrying out the Fraud, no one should escape the dragnet.
You can also raise this at the websites of foreign embassies, should they try to sneak out fo the country.

I read some pages earlier that SGL Farms who took people's money, has deactivated the website they used in collecting the Money and no longer respond to their Investors call, Email or Chats.
This is the same thing that Bazuze and others are doing so there is a pattern of Fraud here.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by One4me: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
PriscOlade:
Yes, I was able to request for withdrawal

How is l 'request for withdrawal' and 'withdrawing cash' the same thing?
Until you get your Cash credited into your bank account, you are still being dribbled by these Fraudsters
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Frezhkid10(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omobola121:
Yes.

..mehn this guys are crazy...but I like crazy guys grin >
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Kayzybaba(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Pls who has link to KENFARMS telegram group. I've requested for my matured funds and up till now I haven't been paid
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sirqeeboi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kayzybaba:
Pls who has link to KENFARMS telegram group. I've requested for my matured funds and up till now I haven't been paid
Join Ā«KenFarms Investment Konsult Limited GroupĀ» on Telegram: https:///kenfarmsinvestment

Correct it //t..me/
Remove one dot

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Trello: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hi All,

Does anyone here have an update on Payfarmer's current plan to repay investors or probably any link to their investors' telegram or whatsapp group.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by vanessaven(f): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
ummitoagirl:
I seem to be the only one actively seeking for justice... And I happen to have gotten my 40% already. So far, I can count 5/6 on nairaland with investment with them. I urge someone to create a group, so we can all work together via the group.

Ok I have created a Telegram group for Bazuze people. I have found a lawyer experienced in debt recovery for Bazuze.
The 40% the promised, I have not seen
It will be cheaper if we band together to deal with them sooner or later

Anyone affected by Bazuze or Agrilet, chat me up to add you

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pinkkystel(f): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Was paid today, i will advice you follow up with them via Whatapp on this. 24th June is quite a long time.
Whalesss:

Kenfarms has joined the defaulters based on their latest note which was meaningless. Thread with caution.
I made withdrawal since 24th and I'm still to be credited.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pinkkystel(f): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Got paid today.
PriscOlade:
Just keep hope alive and reach out to them too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CoolAura: 12:59am On Jul 05, 2021
I'll like the join the Farmsponsor Telegram group. Please kindly help with the link. I have searched for 'Aggrieved Farmsponsor Investors' on Telegram and I can't find it. Please help. Thank you
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by 86kid(f): 4:12am On Jul 05, 2021
I am taking actions regarding defaulted investments via requid.
My specific investment is Greenfold Yam Farm02, however in the spirit of the mantra 'injury to one, injury to all'.
Here is a survey link to fill in your defaulted requid farm investment, so i can include you in the action(s) i am taking.
[url][/url]https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3RT8WQ5 https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3RT8WQ5
The survey ends 7am Tuesday 06th July, 2021.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by lekzy1887(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2021
CoolAura:
I'll like the join the Farmsponsor Telegram group. Please kindly help with the link. I have searched for 'Aggrieved Farmsponsor Investors' on Telegram and I can't find it. Please help. Thank you

I'm on this table too. Kindly help me with the link too.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sanerugwei: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2021
You can check this:

Remove quotes and join them.

The usual start of link t. me / join chat /
"6ga" add the underscore _ "VSf" add this too _ "cJhjZTE0"

lekzy1887:

I'm on this table too. Kindly help me with the link too.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by danned19: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2021
sanerugwei:

You can check this:

Remove quotes and join them.

The usual start of link t. me / join chat /
"6ga" add the underscore _ "VSf" add this too _ "cJhjZTE0"

Thanks. This worked.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Zain007(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hi Namzy, how were you able to get them to credit your wallet and how long did it took as am having the same issue right now. Had 2 investments on their farm4me platform that matured since on 27th June but my wallet hasn't been credited yet for them up till now. Thanks
Namzy:
Please does anyone know how I retrieve my money from ViableX ceepass? My investment matured 2 days ago. I had to call several times for my returns to be paid into my wallet thereafter I made a withdrawal and sat and money is yet to reflect into my bank account. I have tried calling but getting flimsy excuses from. Now no one is picking my calls and my messages on twitter and WhatsApp are getting ignored
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Zain007(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hi Zeak, how were you able to get them to credit your wallet and how long did it took as am having the same issue right now. Had 2 investments on their farm4me platform that matured since on 27th June but my wallet hasn't been credited yet for them up till now. Thanks
ZEAK:

I was told that they're having network issue and the holiday too isn't helping the matter at hand.

My investment with viable x got dued yesterday and up till now I can only see #4,500 in my wallet. Meanwhile, I received an SMS from them on same 12 that my wallet had been credited with the supposed money I was to receive from them(capital and ROI).

Consequently, will still give them that benefit of doubt till Monday. If by Tuesday I don't get my money....... Action(s) shall follow.
The challenge had been taken care of and I have been credited as well. Though am still observing them in 3D
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Buwanadrian(f): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Foxygreen keeping to its side of the bargain.

Investment matured yesterday,4th July. Didn't get credit. Reached out to customer care and I was credited in 20 mins.

Foxygreen impressive.

Farmsponsor and Agrilet pay me o.

Kenfarms ,pls sort your issues before my next payouts o, Just 1/3 sorted.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Isn't this so sad? Most of the comments are now about defaulting payments by most agritechs.

I guess this is the beginning of the end for this crowd funding agritechs.

Hope my Bazuze people got emails about the zoom meeting on Wednesday?
Make una no miss am oh.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Daraplato(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
ummitoagirl:
Isn't this so sad? Most of the comments are now about defaulting payments by most agritechs.

I guess this is the beginning of the end for this crowd funding agritechs.

Hope my Bazuze people got emails about the zoom meeting on Wednesday?
Make una no miss am oh.

I got the mail. What percentage are they owing you?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/chigozirim-amaefula-2a3346124_investment-fintech-agriculture-activity-6816056580715421696-QIlD

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
They have paid me 40% of my capital.

Daraplato:

I got the mail. What percentage are they owing you?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by semmyk(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Needful done.

PS: [Extract ... modified {fear of nairalandbot! beginning of #'wisdom' wink] ... Bill . Kenneth, Innocent .. Akpa in coalition with Akpa ... Chike both ran Globetrot {ting} .Farmsponsor as an agriculture investment company with vexxing- VestPay.NG as their fintech provider to collect investors fund to the tune of billions of naira only for them to fail in remittance of funds utilized with benefits attached to their investors.
They have been dodgy and mischievious in their recent dealings in accounting for investors fund.

MummyIMadeIt:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/chigozirim-amaefula-2a3346124_investment-fintech-agriculture-activity-6816056580715421696-QIlD

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by rexben(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Any updates on Agrilet? Is there any telegram group?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by afosoft: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Hello Nairalanders!

I want to tell you about Agrobint. We have partnership investment opportunity for everyone.

Agro Logistics

We have a partnership with a company in the agric value chain to move products to their customers.

Our target is to move 10,000Tons of the products in 6Months. Each ton will cost 6000-12,000 depending on the distance. If you are serious about investment Let discuss on 08181149796 or whatsapp me 08038636142, or email info@agrobint.com, akilaso@agrobint.com

What your money will be use for is to buy trucks of 2.5Tons, 5Tons, 10Tons, 15Tons for logistics and full insurance to replace the vehicle incase of accident.

You can reach out to me on this Minimum investment is 2m for 6-12Months or you buy the truck and bring it to us to manage. Depending on how much you invest return can be upto 500k - 1m per month.

Broiler Production
We have upto 20,000 live weight broiler demand by processors. Our current production is very less. You can partner with us to increase capacity and you will earn good returns. If you invest 6.5m for 5000birds we will pay you 500k every 2Months/60days.
20% in 6 Months. Payment for the broiler is every 60days

Food Processing
We package and produce beans flour, plantain flour, Garri, yam flour, Stone free beans, etc
You can partner with us to increase production 15% in 6Months 30% per annum
Payment for the food processing is every 6Months

For more info Call 08181149796 or whatsapp 08038636142, or email info@agrobint.com, akilaso@agrobint.com

We have investors group, once you invest we will add you there and you get daily/weekly update of activities

Thank you

www.agrobint.com
facebook.com/agrobint

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by afosoft: 1:11am On Jul 06, 2021
We don't raise unnecessary money that is not needed.

6.5m for 5000 birds
13m for 10,000 birds

Next year we will increase to 20k - 40k.

We are starting July to December operations Now.

You can invest and testify.

afosoft:
Hello Nairalanders!

I want to tell you about Agrobint. We have partnership investment opportunity for everyone.

Agro Logistics

We have a partnership with a company in the agric value chain to move products to their customers.

Our target is to move 10,000Tons of the products in 6Months. Each ton will cost 6000-12,000 depending on the distance. If you are serious about investment Let discuss on 08181149796 or whatsapp me 08038636142, or email info@agrobint.com, akilaso@agrobint.com

What your money will be use for is to buy trucks of 2.5Tons, 5Tons, 10Tons, 15Tons for logistics and full insurance to replace the vehicle incase of accident.

You can reach out to me on this Minimum investment is 2m for 6-12Months or you buy the truck and bring it to us to manage. Depending on how much you invest return can be upto 500k - 1m per month.

Broiler Production
We have upto 20,000 live weight broiler demand by processors. Our current production is very less. You can partner with us to increase capacity and you will earn good returns. If you invest 6.5m for 5000birds we will pay you 500k every 2Months/60days.
20% in 6 Months. Payment for the broiler is every 60days

Food Processing
We package and produce beans flour, plantain flour, Garri, yam flour, Stone free beans, etc
You can partner with us to increase production 15% in 6Months 30% per annum
Payment for the food processing is every 6Months

For more info Call 08181149796 or whatsapp 08038636142, or email info@agrobint.com, akilaso@agrobint.com

We have investors group, once you invest we will add you there and you get daily/weekly update of activities

Thank you

www.agrobint.com
facebook.com/agrobint

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ayomide811(m): 6:48am On Jul 06, 2021
afosoft:

6.5m for 5000 birds
13m for 10,000 birds

our people will still fall for this

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by rexben(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2021
I'm affected by Agrilet
vanessaven:

Ok I have created a Telegram group for Bazuze people. I have found a lawyer experienced in debt recovery for Bazuze.
The 40% the promised, I have not seen
It will be cheaper if we band together to deal with them sooner or later

Anyone affected by Bazuze or Agrilet, chat me up to add you
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by trustingGod: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Got payment from Foxy Green yesterday.
2/4.
Foxy Green keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by adestupid: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2021
afosoft:

6.5m for 5000 birds
13m for 10,000 birds

Oga you're trying too hard. Please stop using recycled pictures

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Fm90(f): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2021
So presently all agrilet number is switched off.. is there any of their investors living in Jos because it seems thats where Victor Yunusa lives..If we do not take action this people will get away with taking all our monies away. It seems only myself and vanessa seems to be painned about this scam. They are now suspected scammers because the Ceo has not said anything about refund or paying back and their numbers are switched off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by oluwareni: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
I am affected but my repayment is due in September.

@vanessa, please add me to the group.

Fm90:
So presently all agrilet number is switched off.. is there any of their investors living in Jos because it seems thats where Victor Yunusa lives..If we do not take action this people will get away with taking all our monies away. It seems only myself and vanessa seems to be painned about this scam. They are now suspected scammers because the Ceo has not said anything about refund or paying back and their numbers are switched off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (740) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.