Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,968,236 members, 7,205,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 December 2022 at 04:54 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1237372 Views)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Davidonkonsults: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2021
Why is everyone quiet on kenfarms? The money I have remaining there isn't much but I wonder if the silence is if people just believe them so much or y'all don't have lots of money there.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tenzofall: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2021
@DrAkpa hope you are enjoying your ban as you sleep in that your mud house. Next time you will be a good Nairalander. Now you will respect me your boss. If you don't repent and become a good kid! You go chop ban taya.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Godmercy1: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Let's farm investors what's the update. we created a WhatsApp group for debt recovery and no one is saying anything... it almost as if Enitan Bello has blown powder on our faces we need to do something if you're interested in joining the group send your number to zero eight one three four six zero one one zero zero ... guys we need to move as fast as we can

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DrAkpa(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2021
t[s]enzofall:
@DrAkpa hope you are enjoying your ban as you sleep in that your mud house. Next time you will be a good Nairalander. Now you will respect me your boss. If you don't repent and become a good kid! You go chop ban taya. [/s]

Petyprince, See your description below,

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Scarfin(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2021
I've successfully got back 80% of my investments in agric tech using some extraordinary means.
Right now I have quite some handful amount of money I'm not using now.
But sincerely I'll rather keep the quid in my banks with FD of 2.5% per annum than put it back in any agric-tech.

I've done some research on the current remaining green list by mummyImadeIt and I'm not satisfied by them.

Crowdyvest hypefund has up to 20% which is massive for a savings but after reading their terms and conditions I couldn't go forward with them.

My final take: NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS NOT RELATED TO MONEY AT ALL BUT A SERIOUS MORAL PROBLEM.

Everybody is a wolf unto the other in Nigeria.
No character. No right no wrong.

Even serious start-ups just wants to get rich like UBA without knowing or caring what's involved in doing so.

For now I'm keeping my money in the bank with TB(9%) and FD(2.5%)

15 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Codedzng: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2021
AgroReturns on the run, they never pay inventor since June claim they made a lost. Now there social media accounts had not been active again.

Never Trust Agro Investment
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by taiwoliu(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is just so sad..... This is the second investment company that I know is attributed to Mr Taiwo Oluwadahushola, this ia also the second company that is experiencing same fate of defaulting on returns. The previous one is still with the EFCC, with some investors hanging in Limbo, while others have counted their losses and moved on.

Do well to use the Law as much you can to get your funds. Best of luck

Reticular:
Green Eagles folks have turned serial defaulter. After my first ROI Payment in September which was just 25% of total amount invested plus ROI, they are yet to make the other payments. The outstanding payments fell due in October, November and December 2020. It is almost 10 months after and nothing is being done except for the montly apology we receive. To think I invested about N1.9m in this Green Eagles makes me even more disappointed.

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Frezhkid10(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
timbs001:

Same here. I've requested for withdrawal for almost ten days now for 5/5 and yet to be paid.
...so me that made withdrawal today...no hope for me then..
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
tunene:
Ask for their status with SEC first. The guys are just quite like SEC rules on crowdfunding does not concern them.

We have adhere to all guidelines and regulations of SEC and we are waiting on our confirmation message that is what is delaying our announcement

Their reply
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by mrlien: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Scarfin:
I've successfully got back 80% of my investments in agric tech using some extraordinary means.
But sincerely I'll rather keep the quid in my banks with FD of 2.5% per annum than put it back in any agric-tech.

I've done some research on the current remaining green list by mummyImadeIt and I'm not satisfied by them.

Crowdyvest hypefund has up to 20% which is massive for a savings but after reading their terms and conditions I couldn't go forward with them.

My final take: NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS NOT RELATED TO MONEY AT ALL BUT A SERIOUS MORAL PROBLEM.

Even serious start-ups just wants to get rich like UBA without knowing or caring what's involved in doing so.

Crowdyvest seems very sound. They’re the pioneer of this crowdfunding thing from Farm Crowdy days. Can you share what about the terms and conditions turned you off

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by greatcrown: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
tempest01:
Hey guys, is there any telegram group or joint recovery group for E-farms and Hocorn?

Let me know so I can join.

I have investment with hocorn. We can create the group and ask others to join as I'm not sure of any functional group I have also searched for it.

I sent you PM please respond so we can connect or rather suggest another prefer option to connect.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by greatcrown: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Please any group on recovery of fund from clickfarms?

If none can we start one please?

Please quote me if clickfarms is owing you so that we can start the recovery process together.

Thank you.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DrAkpa(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]ChopAndGo:
Glorified Ponzi!!

Oxford Group that i know very well[/s].
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
At the moment, I have 4 Agritech Investments.

Bazuze - due June 17th, received only 40% capital... Now defaulting

Kenfarms : Due July 26th, initiated withdrawal in my wallet today (waiting on response)

Agropartnership - Due September

Eatrich - Due in August.

Hoping for the best....

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by odontoid1: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hello everyone. Greetings to all.

Please, no body talks about requid and their matured but unpaid investments. Or am I the only one they have not paid?

My investment in Greenfold snail farm(invested in though requid platform) matured on the 30th of June and they are yet to pay me.

Please what is going? Why this unusual quietude about requid?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tenderjunkie: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
odontoid1:
Hello everyone. Greetings to all.

Please, no body talks about requid and their matured but unpaid investments. Or am I the only one they have not paid?

My investment in Greenfold snail farm(invested in though requid platform) matured on the 30th of June and they are yet to pay me.

Please what is going? Why this unusual quietude about requid?

Did they send any mail explaining the reason for the default?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Reticular: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sincerely! I was deceived by the way they brandished Dr. Christopher Kolade as one of their board members. I felt such a man would not be identified with a Ponzi scheme. Alas, I was wrong. I'm so risk-averse that I would not have ventured into such investment especially since I had my doubt on the ROI, but then I thought I could break my fears so I went ahead. It has really affected my cash flow.

taiwoliu:
This is just so sad..... This is the second investment company that I know is attributed to Mr Taiwo Oluwadahushola, this ia also the second company that is experiencing same fate of defaulting on returns. The previous one is still with the EFCC, with some investors hanging in Limbo, while others have counted their losses and moved on.

Do well to use the Law as much you can to get your funds. Best of luck

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
They claim to have adhered yet there is no evidence of anything. No communication whether by email or Instagram or whatever. The guys are just quite like the do not even know what SEC means.
1. They are not up to 2 year as a limited liability company.
2. They have stated where they belong. Are they crowdfunder or intermediary? As per SEC regulation, they have to be one. As a crowdfunder, they cannot collect money directly.

These are two of the requirements and they say they have adhered. Yet, they have an ongoing trading round.

Anyway, let's all just be careful

yetunsbay:
We have adhere to all guidelines and regulations of SEC and we are waiting on our confirmation message that is what is delaying our announcement

Their reply
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ayosamtunde(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
vanessaven:

Ok I have created a Telegram group for Bazuze people. I have found a lawyer experienced in debt recovery for Bazuze.
The 40% the promised, I have not seen
It will be cheaper if we band together to deal with them sooner or later

An

yone affected by Bazuze or Agrilet, chat m
e up to add you

I sent pm to you pls add me to the group
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by taiwoliu(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Reticular:
Sincerely! I was deceived by the way they brandished Dr. Christopher Kolade as one of their board members. I felt such a man would not be identified with a Ponzi scheme. Alas, I was wrong. I'm so risk-averse that I would not have ventured into such investment especially since I had my doubt on the ROI, but then I thought I could break my fears so I went ahead. It has really affected my cash flow.

I understand... Wish you the best in the fund recovery journey.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ayomide811:
To all Kenfarms investors we warned you
Na like play. I remember all the warnings here that fell on deaf ears. This was such a slam-dunk. Even if you had half an eye, you could see that they were going to default.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Scarfin:

Very good point. I'm also wary of Crowdyvest. Once I get all my money back this August, I think I'm done with them. I think they still have a large backup fund though, or premium access to credit facilities to keep going. But honestly, thinking that this business model is sustainable might be a crazy idea.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by gamaliel9: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Risevest....google it...dollar investment
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
tunene:
They claim to have adhered yet there is evidence of anything. No communication whether by email or Instagram or whatever. The guys are just quite like the do not even know what SEC means.
1. They are not up to 2 year as a limited liability company.
2. They have stated where they belong. Are they crowdfunder or intermediary? As per SEC regulation, they have to be one. As a crowdfunder, they cannot collect money directly.

These are two of the requirements and they say they have adhered. Yet, they have an ongoing trading round.

Anyway, let's all just be careful

kindly see through the last sentence
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by odontoid1: 5:47am On Jul 10, 2021
tenderjunkie:

Did they send any mail explaining the reason for the default?

They(requid) sent one watery mail 2 days after the maturation date.
The mail was sent on the second July and since then, no payment.

The body of the mail reads as follows:

"How are you doing today?

We wish to notify you of some developments on one of your investments that matured on Wednesday, 30th of June, 2021.

As of this moment, we are waiting to receive confirmation of funds Greenfold. Once this is done, you'll be notified and your wallet will be credited immediately.

While we await this, we implore your kind understanding and support.

Again, we sincerely apologise for every inconvenience this delay in payment has caused you.

Warm Regards,

Juddy"
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nwanieke(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2021
odontoid1:

They(requid) sent one watery mail 2 days after the maturation date.
The mail was sent on the second July and since then, no payment.

The body of the mail reads as follows:

"How are you doing today?

We wish to notify you of some developments on one of your investments that matured on Wednesday, 30th of June, 2021.

As of this moment, we are waiting to receive confirmation of funds Greenfold. Once this is done, you'll be notified and your wallet will be credited immediately.

While we await this, we implore your kind understanding and support.

Again, we sincerely apologise for every inconvenience this delay in payment has caused you.

Warm Regards,

Juddy"

Na ogun go kee juddy!
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oscarrrrrz: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2021
KenFarms please have some integrity, mercy and conscience. I beg you with anything or everything you hold dear. Biko nu release our money�

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (745) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.