Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,867,398 members, 6,881,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 May 2022 at 04:04 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1166620 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Cronus1: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2021
dobnina:

Y
You were right. He is a scammer. He has scammed someone.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by mukatony48865: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Keralan:

Dobnina is right then. You have scammed another person again. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

The guy is a scammer, I am seriously after him
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2021
mukatony48865:

The guy is a scammer, I am seriously after him
Are you ok? Did you see me selling anything here. You better respect yourself.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Jaydee009: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2021
Scarfin:

The message in my mailbox says that your ID sent me a message on nairaland.
And the message was sent by nairaland team not you.
The content of the mail is basically " this ID sent u a message."
Lol.
It's useless stuff from nairaland.
Sickly.
I feel Seun n the guys running nairaland have a hand in these shady Agric-tech Schemes. Lol

Baba kindly reply to the message, it has my email attached to it.

Better still, send me a message and I will reply so we can connect, email in my sig. Thanks in advance Sir.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2021
In that case you need to report him so that he is completely banned from all Nairaland forums.
Check on the investment main page, you will see the names of the moderators. Click and write a message to report.

jalie:
He is a scammer.He has successfully scammed me.
e
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Jaydee009: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Same question i asked today when i chatted them up and was told payments will start today.

A few persons claim to have received payments, but it seems they are paying those with small amounts of money.

Have anyone with millions invested been paid out? Kindly indicate if you have. Thanks.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jaydee009:

A few persons claim to have received payments, but it seems they are paying those with small amounts of money.

Have anyone with millions invested been paid out? Kindly indicate if you have. Thanks.

Are they paying both capital and ROI
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by mukatony48865: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote]
Dobnina is right then. You have scammed another person again. Are you not ashamed of yourself?[/quotes

Olymp, na God go punish ur generation, didnt u scam somebody of 31 dollar yesterday
I have the proof here and the picture u are using for the whatsapp scam. Miserable death will visit u before the end of this year unless God doesn't exist

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ficco(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Payfarmer's page has been down for long.

This is another strategy.

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Payfarmer which way? Pay your creditors/investors
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Knightingale25(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Are they paying both capital and ROI

I called emerald farm customer care line today and I was told that they are paying only the people that are expecting ROI. If you made a request for sale of investment and are expecting capital and ROI, the payment will be made when their website is up again.

Their website is now up (the last time I checked) and I am expecting a feedback from their customer care on when people expecting capital + ROI will be paid now that the website is up.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by 1stmayor(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
From Farmsponsor...
They sent this to me today, around 2pm.
I think all concerned should join

Hello Mayowa,

I trust that you are having a great day.
In our bid to resolve all the challenges faced by Vestors regarding their investments, we will be going live on Instagram and Facebook to provide updates on our current status, progress made and plans moving forward. This session will be hosted by our Lead Business Growth Manager.

In this live session you will have the opportunity to ask questions and clarify any issues you may have with respect to your investment, scheduled payment dates and other key services.

Date: Tuesday July 13th, 2021
Time: 04:00 PM (WAT)
Please ask your questions in the comment section ahead of the session and our Lead Business Growth Manager will address them during the call.

Here is the links to our IG page: http://www.instagram.com/vestpay
We care about you and we will make sure you are heard. We are on a Road to Recovery.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Scarfin(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jaydee009:

Baba kindly reply to the message, it has my email attached to it.

Better still, send me a message and I will reply so we can connect, email in my sig. Thanks in advance Sir.
There's no email attached to it at all.

If I go to ur profile and click "send message to Jaydee009" you will immediately recieve an email from nairaland team right in the inbox of the email you used to activate nairaland.
The email will say you recieved a message from Scarfin.

If you reply it, you're replying nairaland team not me.

That's weird. Hope u got it now.

I feel like some nairaland crew are part of this crowdfunding ponzi. They might have their cut.
They might just be lafing in their beer parlours. Just a hunch. I might be wrong.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nyxx123: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Scarfin:

If I go to ur profile and click "send message to Jaydee009" you will immediately recieve an email from nairaland team right in the inbox of the email you used to activate nairaland.

I feel like some nairaland crew are part of this crowdfunding ponzi. They might have their cut.
They might just be lafing in their beer parlours. Just a hunch. I might be wrong.

He can't message you directly ,until you reply the suppose NL mail. That's how the system works. Reply the mail first

@bolded hmmm This has nothing to do with NL and being part of Ponzi scheme pls

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ijnaija: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kenfarms latest updAte
Dear investors, Good evening

We are very sorry for the lack of communication recently. The pressure have been so much

Permit me to give you an update of what we have been working on and our conclusion on how to solve this pending withdrawal issue so as to move on and continue business

Please kindly bear with me to mute the comment section till I finish typing so as not to be distracted ....

I find it urgent and important to communicate the new development in our payment schedule.

You will recall that in our recent communication, we gave assurances that due payouts which had been delayed will be effected within this week

However, there has been a change in our approach.

After giving due considerations to a number of factors and putting sustainability of the business at top priority, we are forced to make a new proposition, which we hope you'd understand and accept.

I have personal relationship with almost all investors and I will be really glad if you all can understand us so as to move on with business

The past few weeks has been quite challenging as we have been facing some difficulties which destabilized our operations.

As mentioned in our earlier newsletter, the SEC regulation and the spike in egg price as a result of maize shortage which rippled to a fall in sales are the major factors.

Although we've been able to successfully pivot our model such that we are no longer susceptible to SEC, and the sale of eggs have picked up again, we realized that we had oversimplified the sheer impact of that these had on our business, and the time it will take for us to rebound from their effects.

Since the past 3 years, what we are owing is a month payment (part of June and part of July) and the truth is Paying all due withdrawals at once will eat too deep or better said will eat up our operating capital, and this is inimical to the business, as it will totally ground it.

With each passing day, investors payment comes due, and withdrawal request are placed, which adds up to quite a huge amount to be paid out.

Giving all that we've been through lately, taking out this amount of cash from the business will affect us negatively.

We also do not want to give preferential treatment to some above the other. Hence, after a reconsideration and lots of consultations, we are reviewing our proposition as follows:

1. We will not be able to commence pay out as earlier promised.

2. All pending withdrawal will be re transferred back to their investment wallet...

3. A néw sustainable investment plan will be created with an ROI of 15% and duration in 3 months.. interest only withdraw-able ( to bank ) after 3 months investment cycle is completed and capital will only be available in the wallet for re-investment.

Investment capital will only be available for withdrawal ( to bank) after 4 investment cycles with is 12 months ...

After series of consultations with key stake holders and financial advisers , this is the only sustainable way so as to keep the business running and continue to serve its investors .

We are extremely very sorry for the inconvenience caused and we sincerely hope that you would understand with us.

I want you to know that this medium will always be opened for easy communication .

From tomorrow, all the company call lines will be opened for those that wants to reach me for more clarification..

Thanks for your usual cooperation...

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Frezhkid10(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
ijnaija:
Kenfarms latest updAte

We are very sorry for the lack of communication recently. The pressure have been so much

Permit me to give you an update of what we have been working on and our conclusion on how to solve this pending withdrawal issue so as to move on and continue business

Please kindly bear with me to mute the comment section till I finish typing so as not to be distracted ....

I find it urgent and important to communicate the new development in our payment schedule.

You will recall that in our recent communication, we gave assurances that due payouts which had been delayed will be effected within this week

After giving due considerations to a number of factors and putting sustainability of the business at top priority, we are forced to make a new proposition, which we hope you'd understand and accept.

I have personal relationship with almost all investors and I will be really glad if you all can understand us so as to move on with business

The past few weeks has been quite challenging as we have been facing some difficulties which destabilized our operations.

As mentioned in our earlier newsletter, the SEC regulation and the spike in egg price as a result of maize shortage which rippled to a fall in sales are the major factors.

Although we've been able to successfully pivot our model such that we are no longer susceptible to SEC, and the sale of eggs have picked up again, we realized that we had oversimplified the sheer impact of that these had on our business, and the time it will take for us to rebound from their effects.

Since the past 3 years, what we are owing is a month payment (part of June and part of July) and the truth is Paying all due withdrawals at once will eat too deep or better said will eat up our operating capital, and this is inimical to the business, as it will totally ground it.

With each passing day, investors payment comes due, and withdrawal request are placed, which adds up to quite a huge amount to be paid out.

Giving all that we've been through lately, taking out this amount of cash from the business will affect us negatively.

We also do not want to give preferential treatment to some above the other. Hence, after a reconsideration and lots of consultations, we are reviewing our proposition as follows:

2. All pending withdrawal will be re transferred back to their investment wallet...

3. A néw sustainable investment plan will be created with an ROI of 15% and duration in 3 months.. interest only withdraw-able ( to bank ) after 3 months investment cycle is completed and capital will only be available in the wallet for re-investment.

Investment capital will only be available for withdrawal ( to bank) after 4 investment cycles with is 12 months ...

After series of consultations with key stake holders and financial advisers , this is the only sustainable way so as to keep the business running and continue to serve its investors .

We are extremely very sorry for the inconvenience caused and we sincerely hope that you would understand with us.

I want you to know that this medium will always be opened for easy communication .

From tomorrow, all the company call lines will be opened for those that wants to reach me for more clarification..

...Rubbish..now decisions alone on my money!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by TheLoanGuy: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
ijnaija:
Kenfarms latest updAte

Omo how would you just hold investors money while their investment supposedly matured and requesting for new membership fee?
Thank God I didn't reinvest after I got my payout in March

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Jaydee009: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Scarfin:

Baba you are right o. Just look at my sig and shoot me an email. Let's take it up from there. Baba I go coordinate well, I promise.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by adestupid: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2021
ijnaija:
Kenfarms latest updAte

This is total rubbish. holding people's money for 1year without their consent. This cooeprative thing is what they are now using to scam people

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by oluwareni: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2021
Their story keeps changing.

They told me they will pay your ROI and wait for new investors to buy up your units I.e. principal.

I asked that if someone buys after a month, how do you split the interest? Where is the transparency in the resale of our units?

Emerald! Pay me my money, haven’t even seen my interest, 3 days running.

Knightingale25:

I called emerald farm customer care line today and I was told that they are paying only the people that are expecting ROI. If you made a request for sale of investment and are expecting capital and ROI, the payment will be made when their website is up again.

Their website is now up (the last time I checked) and I am expecting a feedback from their customer care on when people expecting capital + ROI will be paid now that the website is up.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gee2070: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
laivwire:

Add me to the group please. These people are criminals. How can you swallow the whole investment and become unwilling to pay any payment whatsoever. I mean Agrilet.

Even if you don't make profit, return the investment. No, they don't even want to drop the capital, not even 10% of it. Ridiculous

The agreement wasn't to dash them money in the first place. A recommended debt recovery lawyer will also be appreciated. Farmfunded and Agrilet need to pay.

If we can band up and go to their office in Abuja sef, I'm ready.

Please kindly add Me to any recovery group for agrilet
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
I am speechless, I reinvested oh and gutted!..
What is all these rubbish I am hearing?
Bazuze defaulted, now, Kenfarms...
What's going on naw?

TheLoanGuy:
Omo how would you just hold investors money while their investment supposedly matured and requesting for new membership fee?
Thank God I didn't reinvest after I got my payout in March
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by saraclay: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
2. Spot the Trend and Go With It
Determine the trend and follow it. Market trends come in many sizes – long-term, intermediate-term and short-term. First, determine which one you're going to trade and use the appropriate chart. Make sure you trade in the direction of that trend. Buy dips if the trend is up. Sell rallies if the trend is down. If you're trading the intermediate trend, use daily and weekly charts. If you're day trading, use daily and intra-day charts. But in each case, let the longer range chart determine the trend, and then use the shorter term chart for timing. Read More at https://www.gold-pattern.com/en/gold-signals.html

3. Find the Low and High of It
Find support and resistance levels. The best place to buy a market is near support levels. That support is usually a previous reaction low. The best place to sell a market is near resistance levels. Resistance is usually a previous peak. After a resistance peak has been broken, it will usually provide support on subsequent pullbacks. In other words, the old “high” becomes the new low. In the same way, when a support level has been broken, it will usually produce selling on subsequent rallies – the old “low” can become the new “high.” Check: Gold Signals for more accurate information and trading Signals.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
My investment isn't due till July 26th, I got no emails or anything, but due to the messages here, I tried to log in and withdraw.
I had to pay 2k, and I finally logged in... Withdrawal isn't happening oh.
I am so confused!... Where do I start from?

Davidonkonsults:
Why is everyone quiet on kenfarms? The money I have remaining there isn't much but I wonder if the silence is if people just believe them so much or y'all don't have lots of money there.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is absolutely wrong, I need a good lawyer at this stage, this is just unacceptable...
What is wrong with this people?
Left, right and center, no agri tech wants to pay up.

ijnaija:
Kenfarms latest updAte

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
NOTE * stands for new/latest changes
On 14th July 2021, 19:36hrs

Updated List of agrictech used by Nairalanders and their ratings.

FARMS HAVING MET SEC STANDARD:

*None*

List of Old farms Still Performing:

1. Agrorite
2. Ezfarming
3. Farmcenta
4. Westagro

*List of Farms with New Model*

1. Agro partnership (Corporative)
2. CrowdyVest (Corporative)
3. Farm360 (Institutional)
4. ThriveAgric(Institutional)
5. Emeraldfarms(Sec In Process + Yearly Locked funds optional)
6. Kenfarms(Corporative + Yearly Locked funds compulsory)

List of New farms under Observation for now includes:

1. Foxygreen
2. Shopagric
3. Farmnow
4. Farm4me
5. Farmtrove
6. DivaRice
7. Titan Farms

List of those with issues for now includes:

1. Goatmeathq (defaulted in paying capital and ROI)
2.Selemafarms (delaying payments for months)
3.Goatti (delaying capital + Roi for months)
4.Groupfarma (delaying payments for 3months)
5.FarmFundsAfrica (delaying payments for months for 2 farm cycles)
6.Farmsponsor (delaying payments for months)
7.*Bazuze (delaying 60% payments for 8 months)*
8.ChubiAgro (delaying payments for months)
9.Agrilet (delaying payment for weeks)

[b]
List of those under critical watchlist includes:

1. Winichfarms (Suspected scam)
2. Efarms (Suspected scam)
3. Diaryfarms (suspected scam)
4. Tusherfarms (suspected scam)
5. Farminvest (suspected scam)
6. AgriBuisnessCapital (suspected scam tech by Menorah Farms)
7. Housefood.Africa ( suspected scam tech by MadakiAgro)
8. Agropark (suspected scam)
9.Iscomfarms (suspected scam)
10.DiaryFarmsInvestment(suspected scam)
11.Letsfarm (suspected scam)
12.ClickFarmsNg (suspected scam)
13.Agreecourse (Suspected scam)
14.HOCorn (Suspected scam)
15.ZionVest (Suspected scam)
16.GreenEaglesAgricBuis (Suspected scam)
17.Abadini (Suspected Scam)
18.RequidJV (Suspected Scam)
19. Farmkonnect (Suspected scam)
20.Gold+Vest (Suspected scam)
21.SGLfarms (Suspected scam)
22.Greenfold (Suspected scam)
23.Nigeria Farmer's Group and Coperative Society(NFGCS) aka Ga'atevest (Suspected scam)
24.Payfarmer (Suspected scam)
25.Farmfunded (Suspected scam)
26.Farmbuddy(Suspected scam)
[/b]

List of those declared serial defaulters aka MMM Ponzi scheme:

1. Growcrops online (serial defaulters)
2. Grandeur solicitors (serial defaulters)
3. Abiyamofarm (serial defaulters)
4. MadakiAgro (serial defaulters)
5. Menorahfarms(systematic defaulters)
6. Pork+Money (Opened another outlet Pay+monthly+cars=confirmed defaulters)
7.FarmTISA (Opened by member of HOCorN an alleged scam product)
8.CashcowNg (serial defaulters)
9.Farmagric (serial defaulters)

List of Farms back after suffering setback(s) includes:
1.Farmkart (back after delayed payments for 3-4 weeks)
2.Eatrich(back after delayed payment for 2 weeks#MediumAlert#)

Cavet Emptor:

This is solely based on recent performances as attested to by Nairalanders and by no means a go ahead order/permit to invest with any of the above agrictech firms, hence further investigation should be carried out by the investor using SEC compliance status quo until convinced otherwise.

Yours humble Investor

Please assist yours faithfully with a job.
Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
@Jaydee009 any idea if those paid by emerald had requested for full payment and got it?

Cc. oluwareni have you been paid yet? Did you get their mail for the delay?

Please is their any emerald investor here that requested for full payment(capital+Roi) that has been paid yet?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by somehow: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:
@Jaydee009 any idea if those paid by emerald had requested for full payment and got it?

Please is their any emerald investor here that requested for full payment(capital+Roi) that has been paid yet?

Kindly update Agrilet to "Owing for weeks, not days".

I have heard nothing from them since my investment matured last month.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bazuze delaying 60% of money due by 8 months.

MummyIMadeIt:

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Fiyin007: 12:35am On Jul 15, 2021
EFCC launches mobile app to report financial crimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8xztP82pf4
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by meme24: 4:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Who has heard from eatrich farms, I heard EFCC visited him and now he has ran abroad with investors money.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 5:37am On Jul 15, 2021
Haaa, please don't break my heart oh... That's my 3rd investment, with a return expected in August.

meme24:
Who has heard from eatrich farms, I heard EFCC visited him and now he has ran abroad with investors money.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2021
Well done. Take note of the following:
1. Foxygreen has become a cooperative too just like crowdyvest, Emerald, Kenfarms
2. Farm4me/Ceepass/Viablex bought microfinance bank licensed by CBN and became a digital agric bank

MummyIMadeIt:
NOTE * stands for new/latest changes
On 14th July 2021, 19:36hrs

Updated List of agrictech used by Nairalanders and their ratings.

FARMS HAVING MET SEC STANDARD:

*None*

List of Old farms Still Performing:

1. Agrorite
2. Ezfarming
3. Farmcenta
4. Westagro

*List of Farms with New Model*

1. Agro partnership (Corporative)
2. CrowdyVest (Corporative)
3. Farm360 (Institutional)
4. ThriveAgric(Institutional)
5. Emeraldfarms(Sec In Process + Yearly Locked funds optional)
6. Kenfarms(Corporative + Yearly Locked funds compulsory)

List of New farms under Observation for now includes:

1. Foxygreen
2. Shopagric
3. Farmnow
4. Farm4me
5. Farmtrove
6. DivaRice
7. Titan Farms

List of those with issues for now includes:

1. Goatmeathq (defaulted in paying capital and ROI)
2.Selemafarms (delaying payments for months)
3.Goatti (delaying capital + Roi for months)
4.Groupfarma (delaying payments for 3months)
5.FarmFundsAfrica (delaying payments for months for 2 farm cycles)
6.Farmsponsor (delaying payments for months)
7.*Bazuze (delaying 60% payments for 8 months)*
8.ChubiAgro (delaying payments for months)
9.Agrilet (delaying payment for weeks)

[b]
List of those under critical watchlist includes:

1. Winichfarms (Suspected scam)
2. Efarms (Suspected scam)
3. Diaryfarms (suspected scam)
4. Tusherfarms (suspected scam)
5. Farminvest (suspected scam)
6. AgriBuisnessCapital (suspected scam tech by Menorah Farms)
7. Housefood.Africa ( suspected scam tech by MadakiAgro)
8. Agropark (suspected scam)
9.Iscomfarms (suspected scam)
10.DiaryFarmsInvestment(suspected scam)
11.Letsfarm (suspected scam)
12.ClickFarmsNg (suspected scam)
13.Agreecourse (Suspected scam)
14.HOCorn (Suspected scam)
15.ZionVest (Suspected scam)
16.GreenEaglesAgricBuis (Suspected scam)
17.Abadini (Suspected Scam)
18.RequidJV (Suspected Scam)
19. Farmkonnect (Suspected scam)
20.Gold+Vest (Suspected scam)
21.SGLfarms (Suspected scam)
22.Greenfold (Suspected scam)
23.Nigeria Farmer's Group and Coperative Society(NFGCS) aka Ga'atevest (Suspected scam)
24.Payfarmer (Suspected scam)
25.Farmfunded (Suspected scam)
26.Farmbuddy(Suspected scam)
[/b]

List of those declared serial defaulters aka MMM Ponzi scheme:

1. Growcrops online (serial defaulters)
2. Grandeur solicitors (serial defaulters)
3. Abiyamofarm (serial defaulters)
4. MadakiAgro (serial defaulters)
5. Menorahfarms(systematic defaulters)
6. Pork+Money (Opened another outlet Pay+monthly+cars=confirmed defaulters)
7.FarmTISA (Opened by member of HOCorN an alleged scam product)
8.CashcowNg (serial defaulters)
9.Farmagric (serial defaulters)

List of Farms back after suffering setback(s) includes:
1.Farmkart (back after delayed payments for 3-4 weeks)
2.Eatrich(back after delayed payment for 2 weeks#MediumAlert#)

Cavet Emptor:

This is solely based on recent performances as attested to by Nairalanders and by no means a go ahead order/permit to invest with any of the above agrictech firms, hence further investigation should be carried out by the investor using SEC compliance status quo until convinced otherwise.

Yours humble Investor

Please assist yours faithfully with a job.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (740) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 321
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.