Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,869,216 members, 6,886,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 May 2022 at 12:02 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1167876 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hollerbaby: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't let that little change u have raised fly away like a bird. 25% in 3 months. Hehehehehe I wish u well

yetunsbay:
I was able to raise little change and I plan to maintain its value at least.
-I'm afraid to dabble into all this Agritech uncertainties.
-Thinking of purchasing a stable coin-usdt but the thought of hack reset my brain.
-Maintain a dorm acct but to purchase dollar no mk sense it's on high side.. returns if later sold is meagre

Atleast I need something of 25% ROI within three months with my seed secured.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hollerbaby: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Or indirectly marketing Titan farm
hustla:

Leave Agritech ooooo, run ooooo

It's like you want to lose money undecided

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
hollerbaby:

That is another angle ooo
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Pepchizy: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
tunene:
My brother, I observed payfarmer for 2+ solid years. They were introduced to me in 2018 and I only tried them with "small money" in 2020. puff, stories started. Still, that money must come out. I would say I have been lucky with Eatrich and Goldvest. They pay me, one week later, they start telling people stories.

I see your post on Agropartnership, just know that still, past performance is not an indication of what will happen in the future.

At least small kudos to those agrictech that try to communicate. Payfarmer and Agrilet are kings of silence treatment.

There is, but I do not have access to the whats app invite.

Payfarmer picks my calls and responds to my email. But each response is more annoying than the former, they keep telling you to be patient that you will soon be paid, that they are waiting for payment from offtakers. It is very annoying to be honest
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
yetunsbay:
I was able to raise little change and I plan to maintain its value at least.
-I'm afraid to dabble into all this Agritech uncertainties.
-Thinking of purchasing a stable coin-usdt but the thought of hack reset my brain.
-Maintain a dorm acct but to purchase dollar no mk sense it's on high side.. returns if later sold is meagre

Atleast I need something of 25% ROI within three months with my seed secured.
That dollar one is what continues to surprise me. Who are the people buying dollars at 500naira. This country is done for, honestly!
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
CountVersailles:

That dollar one is what continues to surprise me. Who are the people buying dollars at 500naira. This country is done for, honestly!
lol those who need am naw
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
hollerbaby:
what's indirect marketing ? Stop premising what you can't defend
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pepchizy:

Payfarmer picks my calls and responds to my email. But each response is more annoying than the former, they keep telling you to be patient that you will soon be paid, that they are waiting for payment from offtakers. It is very annoying to be honest
That's a big lie!

They have no offtakers, their accounts are empty.

They are looking for money, maybe waiting for Peter (Mugu aka new investors) to invest so that they can pay Paul (Old investors).

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Has anyone wondered why all these Agritechs are suddenly all defaulting?
All at the same time?
It's baffling!....

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PeaceIlya: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
ummitoagirl:
All at the same time?
It's baffling!....
Regulations

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Whalesss: 5:25am On Jul 23, 2021
ummitoagirl:
All at the same time?
It's baffling!....

Very good question!
I've been wondering really. All of them at thesame time.
Is the SEC directive enough? Or they ran aground as they mopped up more money than they anticipated.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
@MummyImadeit et al,
the question about when Agropartnership transitioned from a crowdfunding platform to a Cooperative has not been answered. Did they send an email? I can't find such email and also nothing on their website, Instagram or facebook page to suggest this.

somehow:
Too bad I didn't put much of my funds here.

Farmsponsor, you see your mate?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
tunene:
@MummyImadeit et al,
the question about when Agropartnership transitioned from a crowdfunding platform to a Cooperative has not been answered. Did they send an email? I can't find such email and also nothing on their website, Instagram or facebook page to suggest this.

Saw it in a group or so, can't really place my head round it now
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ayosamtunde(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
If this is true,they suppose to have inform their numerous investors via email.

Saw it in a group or so, can't really place my head round it now[/quote]
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
I am soo confused... Agrilet I reinvested with on the 24th of May, and the investment started June 1st. Little did I know he has defaulted and hasn't been paying people... He owes over 300million.
Where did all the money raised go?
Whalesss:

Very good question!
I've been wondering really. All of them at thesame time.
Is the SEC directive enough? Or they ran aground as they mopped up more money than they anticipated.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by vanessaven(f): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
The SEC angle is a lie.
If you read the regulations yourself, there's nothing there to cause this brouhaha. They're using it as an excuse because they know that our people don't like to read boring stuff like this.
It's not like SEC collected their money.
A lot of them either diverted funds to things like Crypto or other businesses, failed and became Ponzi, or do not want to let go of any control as per the sec regulations.
Some like Globetrot used Investors' funds to do other businesses, and don't want to pay extra interest.

While some are just thieves

11 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by IyaTola: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
vanessaven:
The SEC angle is a lie.
If you read the regulations yourself, there's nothing there to cause this brouhaha. They're using it as an excuse because they know that our people don't like to read boring stuff like this.
It's not like SEC collected their money.
A lot of them either diverted funds to things like Crypto or other businesses, failed and became Ponzi, or do not want to let go of any control as per the sec regulations.
Some like Globetrot used Investors' funds to do other businesses, and don't want to pay extra interest.

While some are just thieves
The bolded SUPER right
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by IyaTola: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
ummitoagirl:
I am soo confused... Agrilet I reinvested with on the 24th of May, and the investment started June 1st. Little did I know he has defaulted and hasn't been paying people... He owes over 300million.
Where did all the money raised go?
Real estate
CryptoCurrency
Flying 1st class plane for vacation
And other frivolities

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by IyaTola: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Anyone reading this once you are able t get your funds day bye bye to this space.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Phranky1: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please who have successfully received payment from REQUID, this is getting out of hand.

My Groupfarma investments of over 20m which matured since 2nd April and Farmsponsor investment which matured since June 22 are yet to paid.

Please anyone who knows how i can go about recovering my funds should please help.

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by IyaTola: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Phranky1:
Please who have successfully received payment from REQUID, this is getting out of hand.

My Groupfarma investments of over 20m which matured since 2nd April and Farmsponsor investment which matured since June 22 are yet to paid.

Please anyone who knows how i can go about recovering my funds should please help.

Thanks
Get a lawyer and write efcc

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Phranky1:

Thanks

"Their is power in many", having said so kindly search for the recovery groups of the default farms on this platform or on telegram..

For farmsponsor search "Farmsponsor Aggrieved Investors" on telegram.

Hope this helps
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by teekem(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please share the link
MummyIMadeIt:

"Their is power in many", having said so kindly search for the recovery groups of the default farms on this platform or on telegram..

For farmsponsor search "Farmsponsor Aggrieved Investors" on telegram.

Hope this helps
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
teekem:
Please share the link

Nairaland bots are anti such. Just type on your search space on telegram 'Farmsponsor Aggrieved Investors' with a member totalling 735.

Then request to join the group.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
What? Farmsponsor aggrieved members r up to 735? shocked shocked shocked
MummyIMadeIt:

Nairaland bots are anti such. Just type on your search space on telegram 'Farmsponsor Aggrieved Investors' with a member totalling 735.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
735 is the number on board, there are several others like you not yet on the forum. Some have 30m, 40m, etc. That is billions waiting to be collected back.

ummitoagirl:
What? Farmsponsor aggrieved members r up to 735? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by jessysparkles(f): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Please I can't find the group. Can you please send the link to my DM.
Sending you a DM right away
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Phranky1:

Thanks

Wow..... What was the rationale behind investing N20,000,000.....

If i had N20,000,000, would just invest half of that on the US stock exchange & HSE + dabbling some on forex trading......... Long term investments, would surely generate slow and steady returns.....

I would then invest N5,000,000 on importing, sure sale items...... I would generate more ROI, than all this ponzi แบน agric pseudo scam outlets.......

I hope you are able to recover your funds.......

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by meme24: 4:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Kindly clarify on the telegram name for farmsponsor. I would like to join that of farmsponsor and eatrich

teekem:
Please share the link

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Laredojohn(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2021
Agritech has lived its times and gradually fading away, alot enjoyed the gains, alot caught up with the losses, that's the sad reality that alot of business models in Nigeria come and go with happy/bitter stories depending on the side you belong... I guess there is nothing like a green list anymore, most farms are likely to fail now. It is well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by cc150615(f): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2021
CountVersailles:

Don't worry, when it gets to #600 in December, you'll come back and ask this question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (740) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.