Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,868,952 members, 6,885,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 May 2022 at 03:41 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1167713 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ogaLevels(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2021
I was just lucky not to have continue investing with payfarmer.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Phranky1:
Please who have successfully received payment from REQUID, this is getting out of hand.

My Groupfarma investments of over 20m which matured since 2nd April and Farmsponsor investment which matured since June 22 are yet to paid.

Please anyone who knows how i can go about recovering my funds should please help.

Thanks
Sorry but you invested 20m into Ponzi schemes, get busy and do everything possible to get back your money.

I know of people who lost over 100m to these Ponzi Schemes called farms. Most are yet to recover from shock.

10 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2021
CountVersailles:

That dollar one is what continues to surprise me. Who are the people buying dollars at 500naira. This country is done for, honestly!

Are you forgetting those buying £ @705....... grin

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2021
ogaLevels:
I was just lucky not to have continue investing with payfarmer.

You PH/GH at the right time..... Cashed out and ran (with your wriggling tails), between your legs......... cheesy
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Laredojohn:
Agritech has lived its times and gradually fading away, alot enjoyed the gains, alot caught up with the losses, that's the sad reality that alot of business models in Nigeria come and go with happy/bitter stories depending on the side you belong... I guess there is nothing like a green list anymore, most farms are likely to fail now. It is well
Mind you from onset they were out to scam people of their funds.

Don't compare these yahoo boys (Agritech) with any legal business model!

9 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ajbliss1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lummax12:
Yeah I was paid over the night. This is my first time investing with them and They did good.

God bless you for giving the house this feedback.

I have been with Farm360 since March 2019 and I can authoritatively tell you I have never been owed for once. I recently invested hugely with them so seeing your message was shocking and a bit frightening.

If you have time go to their instagram page and see how huge they are.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by graciousme(f): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
I will suggest/advise not to invest in agritech for now. I know some companies are still afloat but don't be tempted. Farmsponsor, Farmfunded are owing me, and it's just so sad having to go through these emotions.

10 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Davidonkonsults: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
So kenfarms has stopped replying mails. After forcing people to pay 2,000 to one smelly agritrust cooperative to assess their investment, they still refused to pay on mature investments.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Phranky1: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Can't find them on telegram, please what's the word to add after the /...?

MummyIMadeIt:

Nairaland bots are anti such. Just type on your search space on telegram 'Farmsponsor Aggrieved Investors' with a member totalling 735.

Then request to join the group.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by meme24: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Can you screen short your page because we can't find the page for farmsponsor aggrieved investors.

Phranky1:

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by teekem(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sent you a message please respond with the link
ummitoagirl:
What? Farmsponsor aggrieved members r up to 735? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Farmsponsor paid me before they went all crazy, I don't have the link! I was o ly responding to mummymadeit's comment.

teekem:
Sent you a message please respond with the link
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
They r owing me too... Investment is due July 26th.

Davidonkonsults:
So kenfarms has stopped replying mails. After forcing people to pay 2,000 to one smelly agritrust cooperative to assess their investment, they still refused to pay on mature investments.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Phranky1:

Cc. Jessysparkles Teekem

Try joining using the link in the image

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ice4u999(m): 2:11am On Jul 25, 2021
Stop investing with these criminals calling themselves farmers or investing schemes, una nor go hear

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2021
ice4u999:
Stop investing with these criminals calling themselves farmers or investing schemes, una nor go hear
Sigh... 4m is a huge money to go under the carpet like that.. Why do people just invest like that.

If you are conversant with the Agric sector... You'll know most of these people don't have any Farm out there.

Most practicing Farmers won't even be a party of investing in their Farms so as to get profit for you... They'll reject your money because they know the risk involved with Agriculture.

If they're to accept your money... They'll promise nothing higher than 15%(Which is even an estimate).

You'll see all these Agritechs collecting Funds up to 900m only to show off a Farm with 5 acres of Tomatoes undecided.

7 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hustla(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2021
Laredojohn:
Agritech has lived its times and gradually fading away, alot enjoyed the gains, alot caught up with the losses, that's the sad reality that alot of business models in Nigeria come and go with happy/bitter stories depending on the side you belong... I guess there is nothing like a green list anymore, most farms are likely to fail now. It is well

My Oga Laredo, hope the tsunami no reach your side?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by isioku(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Msadesina:
So my investment with Titan farms matured today, i logged on and was unable to cash out. So I called their number severally without a response and even chatted them on when I'm getting paid. To my surprise i was told 24-48hours unlike people like farmcenta that credits you the same day your investment matures. I then noticed my comment on their page was deleted

Anyway I'm still expecting the proceeds

Please, have you being paid? They have this cycle that commenced on the 24th of July, 2021 and I'm tempted to subscribe. However, I want to be well guided on their performance and track record as regards payment of capital & ROI

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tenderjunkie: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2021
isioku:

Please, have you being paid? They have this cycle that commenced on the 24th of July, 2021 and I'm tempted to subscribe. However, I want to be well guided on their performance and track record as regards payment of capital & ROI
I can't understand how anyone who's been reading comments on this thread will still be thinking of investing in agritech.

Even if he was paid, should that be a good enough reason to invest with them?

11 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Tochex101(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2021
tenderjunkie:

I can't understand how anyone who's been reading comments on this thread will still be thinking of investing in agritech.

E tire me oh......why is man so stubborn?

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Tochex101:

E tire me oh......why is man so stubborn?

It's simple, they didn't work hard enough for the money. Remember what the book of proverbs says about a fool and his money?

9 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PRESIDENT2003(f): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by dingbang(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
Stanley please I need you to remove your post from that Blackmailing Thread. This is fatherCHRl
lmao..see this clown begging. Chai .children wey never baff
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PRESIDENT2003(f): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2021
dingbang:
lmao..see this clown begging. Chai .children
you don't need this bro
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by dingbang(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
you don't need this bro
guy go shit..
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PRESIDENT2003(f): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2021
dingbang:
guy go shit..
ok
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ayomide811(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2021
isioku:

creat titan aggrieved investors before you subscribe to any farm

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by VillagePipu: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2021
isioku:

You are very stupid.

9 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
VillagePipu:

You are very stupid.
someone is pained over another person's prob
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Kristaps85: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Foxygreen una welcome, keep it up
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hollerbaby: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
tenderjunkie:

No mind them bro, he is one of them ,

and that comment is a bait for stupid enough new bees to go check out d farm that's about to chop dere money.

There are noticably 3 idiots here who have been doing that. If you are one of them quote me .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (740) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.