Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,865,458 members, 6,875,934 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 04:17 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1165519 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Phranky1: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thanks, i tried joining with the link but says its expired.

Please kindly send to me on 0*8*0*6*1*2*3*4*5*6*6

MummyIMadeIt:

Cc. Jessysparkles Teekem

Try joining using the link in the image

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Phranky1:
Thanks, i tried joining with the link but says its expired.

Please kindly send to me on 0*8*0*6*1*2*3*4*5*6*6

Are u on telegram? Cos i can't see ur telegram handle with the number above
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by One4me: 4:14am On Jul 26, 2021
ummitoagirl:
Has anyone wondered why all these Agritechs are suddenly all defaulting?
All at the same time?

It's baffling!....

I have spent a lot of days, thinking and wondering how l got myself into this rubbish and a few things popped-up:

1) It has NOTHING to do with SEC regulation, as a matter of fact, the "SEC Regulations" was designed to make them a stronger corporate entity, make them more immune to business stress and ensure their operation are more transparent.

2) The 'problem' started in stages:

a) If you notice, they all started well and were paying regularly. At this Stage, most of them were into real Agriculture and using Investors funds to grow Crops and Birds.

b) Then their "friends" who saw how much Money they raised 'easily and anonymously' from Investors, thought to themselves: If all it takes is a beautiful website and some 'cut and paste pictures', why cant l do the same?
So they commissioned Web Designers and did Website to raise Money. This Group had no interest in any form of Agriculture, they were out to SCAM Investors from the onset.
In other to keep the fraud going, they continue to use Peter's Money, to pay Paul, as long as Paul's investment is small.
The idea was that once anyone with small investment is paid, they will make all the right noises for them on Social Media and other "Maggas" will fall into the Net.

3) The third stage is when those in the (a) group saw that those in the (b) group above, who raised money and did nothing with it, were getting away with the SCAM, they too decided that if it was that easy, why should they be really doing the "Agriculture" and paying ROI?
So, they too started defaulting in payment to their investors, INTENTIONALLY.

Word soon got around that the Investors cant do anything to you, if you disappear with their Money and that is why EVERYONE of them started defaulting. You know Nigerians, they like to take advantage of others once they sense a weakness!

4) But unknown to them, some Investors are ready to use #10, to recover #5 or even go to the extreme!
For example, one of these Farms is owing me a huge amount of Money and when l say huge, l mean very huge. I just decided to keep the money productive, during the Covid Lockdowns, when l invested in the farm.
It was my first and only time l invested in Digital Agriculture (I never even knew there was a word like that grin )

So far, the Owner of the farm has been playing me and holding unto my money for a few months now. I am watching him, casing every information about him, using some discrete investigators and once l have a full dossier on him and those around him, l will decide what to do, to teach him a lesson or two and to serve as an example to others that you cant just take people's sweat and expect to live to enjoy it.

I cant say much than to keep praying for him to pay me my money, l know he has the Money and is just gambling, in the hope that l will get tired and forget it but even a mad man will not "forget' such money and certainly not someone like me, l dey very vindictive, when l feel cheated or insulted, which is what the Owner of this farm is doing. If he likes, let him employ hundred Security Guards, as far as he has my money in his hands, they cant help him or those close to him

Investors whom these DigitalAgric Owners have Defrauded, should never get tired or relent or get discouraged from getting their money through any legal means or seeking revenge, if everything else failed. It is your Money and you have the right to demand for it.
All these lies they are churning out, one after another, is really making me angry and l am praying that once my dossier is done, the Man would have paid otherwise, God will understand.
If a Chicken laying Eggs trips my bowl of food on the floor, l will smash all its Eggs, Do-Me, l DO-You, God nor dey vex.

12 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by One4me: 4:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Phranky1:
Please who have successfully received payment from REQUID, this is getting out of hand.

My Groupfarma investments of over 20m which matured since 2nd April and Farmsponsor investment which matured since June 22 are yet to paid.

Please anyone who knows how i can go about recovering my funds should please help.

Thanks

before you take any step, the first thing is to know EXACTLY, who is the Person behind the Scheme.
some of them have used Internet Pictures of dead persons as their own pictures or used fake names or some of those farm pictures are pictures from USA.
So, it is important you conduct an investigation and determine who the guilty person it so you dont end up suing a non existent entity,
Document all their webpages and interaction with you (take and save snapshots of it) and then File a Report with EFCC, SFU, copy SEC, get the CAC dossier, Copy SERAP and other sueful NGO. You can even involve your National Assembly Rep or the one covering where the thief is.
Finally, you can take the fight to the Street and House of the Scammer, going with TV & Radio Reporters.
Anything and Everything should be thrown at these Criminals, including the kitchen Sink.

You are not alone.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by okwypascal: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grottoz:

20M can build 2pcs 3 self contain on a quarter plot each

I just spent 10. 5m on a quarter and built 3 self contain on it and rented it out … lifetime investment

You guys should be smart. I warned some of you over a year ago regarding all these farm investment.I have been online for over 17 years before sport betting came to Naija and even before your bet9ja Naija mmm and other ponzis

All those farms mmm and others are just resurrection of what the Russian hyip mmm scammers has done 15 years ago. There are So many of the sites then , they will post bunch of fake pictures of hotels and farms located in Europe and promise high ROI in weeks daily months. They will Be gone without a trace within a year . I invested in a lot of them I learned my lesson then . Many Years after mmm surfaced in nigeria and I warned a lot of people but they fail to listen until they fall victim.

Be wise. Invest your money yourself . Don’t give people your money to invest for you. Do physical business do buying and selling. If you are scared of taking risk yourself with your money , rather than giving someone else just invest it in real estate. Buy land , build and watch it appreciate

Can you send pictures?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by jessysparkles(f): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Cc. Jessysparkles Teekem

Try joining using the link in the image

Just tried using the link now, but its expired already. I have dropped my number on that thread....
thanks once again
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gee2070: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
These farmsponsor, I think they are becoming delibrate not paying investors thier fund.

I think I have to be deliberate collecting my funds.

Attached are the faces of these fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ice4u999(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Sigh... 4m is a huge money to go under the carpet like that.. Why do people just invest like that.

If you are conversant with the Agric sector... You'll know most of these people don't have any Farm out there.

Most practicing Farmers won't even be a party of investing in their Farms so as to get profit for you... They'll reject your money because they know the risk involved with Agriculture.

If they're to accept your money... They'll promise nothing higher than 15%(Which is even an estimate).

You'll see all these Agritechs collecting Funds up to 900m only to show off a Farm with 5 acres of Tomatoes undecided.

15% is still too much to hand out . 3-5% after harvest might make sense
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
You are very funny. So anyone will invest for 6months with all the risks associated with the investments only to expect 5% afterwards.

Anyway, it's just your opinion and it has no place in reality.

ice4u999:

15% is still too much to hand out . 3-5% after harvest might make sense
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
tunene:
You are very funny. So anyone will invest for 6months with all the risks associated with the investments only to expect 5% afterwards.

I guess he's trying to tell you that legit agritechs won't give you a high ROI

But the benchmark is not more than 50%

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by talentoo: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Farmfunds Africa has scheduled a Zoom meeting with its investors

Topic: Farmfunds Africa meeting
Time: Jul 27, 2021 11:00 AM Africa/Lagos

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/87627586185?pwd=eFIxMDhzOXNFTlkxK1g5RzdORFJndz09

Meeting ID: 876 2758 6185
Passcode: 0vMUiX
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Done, you can take it down now
jessysparkles:

Just tried using the link now, but its expired already. I have dropped my number on that thread....
thanks once again
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Frezhkid10(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grottoz:

Bro thats 10.6m and funny enough I wouldn’t have spent upto that sef but finishing was done just few months ago so cost of materials is up since January ! inside is pop I did borehole from same money tiles everything I supervised all my houses myself most materials I bought myself that’s how to save money when building . Don’t let engineers dupe you. I would have put 4 self contains it should have been 2 down 2 up but I did 2 down 1 up coz I don’t really have much budget for full decking then when I was doing decking cos decking cost about a million plus!
..Omo naira has lost value ooo..
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 1:36am On Jul 27, 2021
UPDATE

Bazuze - paid 40% of capital
Eatrich - apparently 45 days delay/extension on investment
Agropartnership - Due Sept.
Agrilet - no word at all
Kenfarms - withdrawal can only be made after Sept. 16th.

Almost every investment I have, have defaulted or will not meet target.

ummitoagirl:
So, I believe most farms are now defaulting.... Unfortunately!.
I have investments with..

Bazuze - paid 40% of capital
Eatrich - Due August
Agropartnership - Due September
Agrilet - Due October 1st
Kenfarms. - Due July 26th

Ummmm...I am just uhmm... Thinking about what will happen next.

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 1:40am On Jul 27, 2021
I absolutely agree with you!! Most of them know each other! Just soo saddened as to how easy it was for these people to swindle millions.
Honestly, they won't get away with it.

One4me:

I have spent a lot of days, thinking and wondering how l got myself into this rubbish and a few things popped-up:
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ice4u999(m): 3:21am On Jul 27, 2021
tunene:

Major companies pay 3-10 % as dividends. You dey here dey expect 15% return on small agricultural business and expect not to get duped . All of una are not serious.

7 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by IyaTola: 6:10am On Jul 27, 2021
ummitoagirl:
I absolutely agree with you!! Most of them know each other! Just soo saddened as to how easy it was for these people to swindle millions.
Honestly, they won't get away with it.

Are you sure?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by IyaTola: 6:10am On Jul 27, 2021
grin
ice4u999:

Major companies pay 3-10 % as dividends. You dey here dey expect 15% return on small agricultural business and expect not to get duped . All of una are not serious.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tenderjunkie: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Anyone got the mail from vestpay (farmsponsor) extending repayment timeline from August to November?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tundeakin9: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Petyprince:
Sorry but you invested 20m into Ponzi schemes, get busy and do everything possible to get back your money.

I know of people who lost over 100m to these Ponzi Schemes called farms. Most are yet to recover from shock.

How can a person or people have 100m and gamble it that way. Not getting a proper financial adviser, doing proper due-diligence on the agric-tech company or even doing the business yourself directly.

Wow.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2021
You forget that these major companies are established and not in a growth phase. You also forget that these so called Major companies pay executives like 500m per annum as entitlements.
Isn't this the reason crowdfunding is different from buying stocks in Nigeria?
If you have run any business, you will understand that making 30% returns in a business is small especially if you are into trading.
If someone is out to defraud, regardless what happens, he will. Business can have problems especially in an unstable environment like Nigeria. That is for sure.
But, I guess for you, any business that gives above 15% per annum is Ponzi. The best should give you 10%. Its a pity that this is the kind of thinking that you have.

Anyway, enjoy and thank you for your views.

ice4u999:

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2021
100m! He could have come to some JV with the company, discuss proper business where they setup and he is involved in the management and decisions taken. That way, he knows where his money his. Giving 100m to a crowdfunding site doesn't sound like a good business decision.
Anyway, men are in levels. May be the 100m doesn't mean much to him.

tundeakin9:

How can a person or people have 100m and gamble it that way. Not getting a proper financial adviser, doing proper due-diligence on the agric-tech company or even doing the business yourself directly.

Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Phranky1: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2021
Yes please kindly resend. Thanks

MummyIMadeIt:

Are u on telegram? Cos i can't see ur telegram handle with the number above
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Onelovetayz(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2021
CsRockefeller:

It's simple, they didn't work hard enough for the money. Remember what the book of proverbs says about a fool and his money?

Some people did work hard for the money but greediness of getting free money doubler scheme or temptation of getting free 150k upward in 3 months made them to invest hard earned 1M.

Let's ask ourselves, is it that easy to invest millions of naira on a farm project within 3 months, sell all the products within that period, recoup all the monies (even from off-takers) and the gains within that period?

There's no way they will not introduce new farm project prior the expiration of old project so as to avoid setback in their ponzi scheme. Some of us know that they are running a ponzi scheme but we were just playing along thinking that the scheme would not collapse soonest.

I know for sure that we need to take risk but let your risk be calculative. What's the point in investing millions in a sinking Agritech bizness at this period of time? Some people have done that in the beginning and cash-out not when they are collapsing.

Meanwhile, if you are in the same city or state with the Agritech that is owing you, why can't you create time, go there and create scenes. Those sweet emails and flimsy excuses are just to buy time before you are tired or forget to ask for your money. Take for example, when last did you guys hear from HO Corn, Clickfarms, Menorah, etc. Does that mean the monies have gone?

May God delivers us from swindlers portraying themselves as CEO. All the best to all of us in the race to survive the hardship our country/economy/leaders have subjected us to.

Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2021
tundeakin9:

Wow.

They didn't sweat for the money, the money could be proceeds from crime

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2021
tunene:
You forget that these major companies are established and not in a growth phase. You also forget that these so called Major companies pay executives like 500m per annum as entitlements.
Isn't this the reason crowdfunding is different from buying stocks in Nigeria?
If you have run any business, you will understand that making 30% returns in a business is small especially if you are into trading.
If someone is out to defraud, regardless what happens, he will. Business can have problems especially in an unstable environment like Nigeria. That is for sure.
But, I guess for you, any business that gives above 15% per annum is Ponzi. The best should give you 10%. Its a pity that this is the kind of thinking that you have.

Anyway, enjoy and thank you for your views.

15% and above is not sustainable, that is a fact

Ideally 40% to 60% of the profit ought to be ploughed for growth, expansion and retained earnings

Reserves and retained earnings will allow well managed business to absorb shock, accidents, losses etc as it happened during Covid 19 lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Ideally small businesses should have emergency reserves that can take care of their expenses for 3 months to 12 months depending on how risky and cyclical the business is.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Frezhkid10:
..Omo naira has lost value ooo..
do u advice mk I keep my money in USD ?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
It's not a new advice. It what's up. E.g. All my long term savings or any serious cash that I intend to use in the future are in dollars or pounds.

yetunsbay:
do u advice mk I keep my money in USD ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (740) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.