Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,865,448 members, 6,875,903 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 02:38 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1165503 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2021
tunene:
It's not a new advice. It what's up. E.g. All my long term savings or any serious cash that I intend to use in the future are in dollars or pounds.

na profit I wan mk sha. We can't pray naira shld continue to devalue.
Nevertheless, how much Aboki dey sell USD currently ?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by megastu(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2021
Even Crowdyvest don cast. Delays in payment already cropping up. OP/Admin take note.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tenderjunkie: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
megastu:
Even Crowdyvest don cast. Delays in payment already cropping up. OP/Admin take note.
Is the delay more than 48hrs?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Resurgent2016: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Thank God I exited months back, agri crowdfunding is now a complete mess. With high food prices prevailing if many of them truly invested funds as claimed 100%, they should be smiling to the bank. Even the formerly revered farm sponsor......so sad

14 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by IyaTola: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
megastu:
We have been shouting this for over 6 months but una no wan listen
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
megastu:
Where did you hear this?
This is your first post on this thread. I have reasons to believe you are just posting out of panic because you made a withdrawal and it hasn't arrived yet. They just submitted an application with the SEC. This wouldn't be the right time for this.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by megastu(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Application to SEC doesn't mean anything. I said this to them in the e-mail.

They have not responded to all my e-mails and they are now dodging my calls.
CountVersailles:

Where did you hear this?
This is your first post on this thread. I have reasons to believe you are just posting out of panic because you made a withdrawal and it hasn't arrived yet. They just submitted an application with the SEC. This wouldn't be the right time for this.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by megastu(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
I would be surprised if this is my first post on this thread. I have followed the thread closely for over 2 years now. I restricted my investment to so-called credible platforms like Crowdyvest ( formerly Farmcrowdy) but it looks like they are joining the others now.

CountVersailles:

Where did you hear this?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
megastu:
Application to SEC doesn't mean anything. I said this to them in the e-mail.

They have not responded to all my e-mails and they are now dodging my calls.
When did you make your withdrawal?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by megastu(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Since July 19th. They have been giving all sort of excuses.
tenderjunkie:

Is the delay more than 48hrs?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by megastu(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
No withdrawal, my savings investment matured July 19th and instead of crediting my bank account, they credited my wallet and I haven't been able to get the funds since then. All calls and e-mails are unanswered.
CountVersailles:

When did you make your withdrawal?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
megastu:
No withdrawal, my savings investment matured July 19th and instead of crediting my bank account, they credited my wallet and I haven't been able to get the funds since then. All calls and e-mails are unanswered.
Have you actually withdrawn from the wallet? You know you need to do that, right? They don't deposit into accounts now. They deposit into wallets.
I think I'm starting to experience what you experienced.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by timbs001(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
megastu:
The new mode of payment is straight to wallet. You have to request from wallet to bank. You will need to create a unique pin for these kind of transactions if you have not already done so. I got credited under one hour when I requested my last payment from wallet to bank.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
megastu:
They actually answer their calls. I just called them now. You are the only one so far saying this.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Knightingale25(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Reaprite (Agrorite) just credited my account for my Cashew Trade 4.0 that matured yesterday. Full amount was credited to my wallet yesterday and I made a withdrawal request to my bank account. Received bank alert today less that 24rs after request.

My NL people, any update from emerald farms? They are not responding to my emails and phone calls and are yet to pay my investment that matured on the 11th of July.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Knightingale25:
Reaprite (Agrorite) just credited my account for my Cashew Trade 4.0 that matured yesterday. Full amount was credited to my wallet yesterday and I made a withdrawal request to my bank account. Received bank alert today less that 24rs after request.

My NL people, any update from emerald farms? They are not responding to my emails and phone calls and are yet to pay my investment that matured on the 11th of July.

So far most emerald investors on this platform with issues have been attended to.

They claim they were attacked via hackers and had to remodel their website page. During this transistion they resorted to manual payment via proof of funds and all that.

Moreover, they had paid investors their ROI only, with an excuse that does willing to sell off their units would do so with their forth coming app in days.

This sums up all the activities on emerald farms so far.

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by somehow: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Any update from Eatrich please?

As for Agrilet, the guy should not stop running because when he does, that's when kasala go burst.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yazga: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
somehow:
Any update from Eatrich please?

As for Agrilet, the guy should not stop running because when he does, that's when kasala go burst.
He fled the country.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Eatrich said 45 days delay....
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ice4u999(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
tunene:
You forget that these major companies are established and not in a growth phase. You also forget that these so called Major companies pay executives like 500m per annum as entitlements.
Isn't this the reason crowdfunding is different from buying stocks in Nigeria?
If you have run any business, you will understand that making 30% returns in a business is small especially if you are into trading.
If someone is out to defraud, regardless what happens, he will. Business can have problems especially in an unstable environment like Nigeria. That is for sure.
But, I guess for you, any business that gives above 15% per annum is Ponzi. The best should give you 10%. Its a pity that this is the kind of thinking that you have.

Anyway, enjoy and thank you for your views.

So these big companies capable of paying their top executives 500m plus but yet saw the risk of paying share holders dividends above 4-5% are foolish right?

So your farmer don’t pay himself and his workers right?

A business in Nigeria with a return of 30% is small?
That goes to show, you know nothing about business.

What you call crowd funding (in farming) is an example of 2 thieves trying to steal from each other. One just happened to be smarter than the other. You the investor seeking 15% from a farmer is even the bigger and foolish thief .

Again it is not my business what you choose to do with your money but coming here to cry after loosing it , is disturbing everyone and that gives me the right to write what ever I like

8 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by somehow: 12:07am On Jul 28, 2021
yazga:
He fled the country.

Eatrich or Agrilet fled the country?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by TheLoanGuy: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2021
somehow:

The one he bolded on your quoted post.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by megastu(m): 1:18am On Jul 28, 2021
Update: Crowdyvest has credited my account.

This was the only savings scheme i had with them. For the others, i can take the risk. I did invest since 2017 with some calculated risks.

However, i am done with these crowd funders. Its obvious it is not a viable investment scheme anymore.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by yazga: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2021
somehow:

Eachrich
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by somehow: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2021
yazga:
Eachrich
Just got an email from them that same yesterday.

It's Agrilet that's not even communicating at all. Maybe you're mixing them up.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tunene: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2021
All those "we warned you", can there please be peace on this forum.

How is anyone's complain your problem. If you do not want to read people's complain, move to another forum. That is what this forum was created for and the title hasn't changed. There are forums for every form of investment, thanks to Osewa and Nairaland. If some of you have powers you will kill every other person with a different view.

Please allow people post when it relates to the topic.
It's not like you dashed them money, you are their financial adviser or their father/mother.

Please, we are begging you people that warn in retrospect.

7 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
tunene:
All those "we warned you", can there please be peace on this forum.

How is anyone's complain your problem. If you do not want to read people's complain, move to another forum. That is what this forum was created for and the title hasn't changed. There are forums for every form of investment, thanks to Osewa and Nairaland. If some of you have powers you will kill every other person with a different view.

Please allow people post when it relates to the topic.
It's not like you dashed them money, you are their financial adviser or their father/mother.

Please, we are begging you people that warn in retrospect.
Hey!!

Stop disturbing us here!!

This place is not any Ponzi Scheme's office!

You didn't bring your money here.

Don't you know their office?

When you were investing did you inform us?

Stop crying and masturbating on this thread!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
ice4u999:

So these big companies capable of paying their top executives 500m plus but yet saw the risk of paying share holders dividends above 4-5% are foolish right?

So your farmer don’t pay himself and his workers right?

A business in Nigeria with a return of 30% is small?
That goes to show, you know nothing about business.

What you call crowd funding (in farming) is an example of 2 thieves trying to steal from each other. One just happened to be smarter than the other. You the investor seeking 15% from a farmer is even the bigger and foolish thief .

Again it is not my business what you choose to do with your money but coming here to cry after loosing it is disturbing everyone and that gives me the right to write what ever I like
Good message..

7 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Me4bas: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Petyprince:
Good message..

Anyone with information about ShopAgric. I don't seem to be hearing anything about them. They didn't make payment for 5th of July.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
KENFARMS?....
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by DigitalMallam: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Knightingale25:

Same here, matured on Sunday, got credited by Monday.
Kudos to @Reaprite

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (740) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.