Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,865,450 members, 6,875,913 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 03:00 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1165505 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Msadesina: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
But they just posted on their page that all payout has been done and if you haven't received your payment you should sent to one SMS number. Check them on IG

Dieuetla:

My bank is not access bank.
And am receiving a dairy alert from my bank, my bank did not have any issue.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by odontoid1: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
1kinggy:
Please, has anyone received payment for any matured farm on REQUID recently? Looks like requid itself is now defaulting with all recklessness.

I join you in asking this question too. REQUID is no longer what it used to be. Nowadays, their farm would mature and they would neither pay nor communicate to the investors until days after the due date. Then they would send an overdiluted, non-committal email. Very pathetic situation for REQUID investors

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by favoryt(f): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2021
GLLady:

Thanks for sharing jare

Same thing I'm experiencing at the moment, 1 week past due date now, all the rep has to say is , payment has been processed it will reflect soon. For a week now.

Now I know better.

Even their CEO Amb Afolabi keeps posting about all the stuffs they do as if all is well.

Other investors that cares to research will have enough information to glean from and decide what's best for you them.

I'll keep everyone posted till the moment I get paid hopefully.

But if not am ready to go length to spread their defaulting.

One love

Have you been paid by Eatrich?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oyindamolah: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
favoryt:

Have you been paid by Eatrich?
No one has been paid by EatRich, start the process of recovering your cash
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by meme24: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Not yet up till today

Msadesina:
Have you received payment because Titan says all july payments have been made.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by meme24: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
I have not been paid up till now

Dieuetla:

Have they paid you?

Please is there any other others person expecting payment from Titanfarms
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Msadesina: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please talk to them on IG DM or their phone number, they're asking those who haven't been paid to come forward that it must be an isolated problem.

meme24:
I have not been paid up till now

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Dieuetla: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Msadesina:
Please talk to them on IG DM or their phone number, they're asking those who haven't been paid to come forward that it must be an isolated problem.

I have problem with my IG account
Please is there anyhow you can mention me there. Or send the number here for us.

I think is only on IG that they respond.
When I made the payment for the investment until I complain on IG and it took them 10 days before they update my dashboard.
And they do delete my comments immediately.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Msadesina: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ah deleting comments ke!

Dieuetla:

I have problem with my IG account
Please is there anyhow you can mention me there. Or send the number here for us.

I think is only on IG that they respond.
When I made the payment for the investment until I complain on IG and it took them 10 days before they update my dashboard.
And they do delete my comments immediately.

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Dieuetla: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Msadesina:
Ah deleting comments ke! Okay please send me a mail on mo_adesina5066@yahoo.com with your username of their platform so i can help you comment and inform them but here's what they posted on their page

I created a new IG account
I will look for this post to comment on it
Thanks
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by favoryt(f): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oyindamolah:
No one has been paid by EatRich, start the process of recovering your cash

okay, I actually invested in Homeflex. I know they're both run by same person. Amb Sam Afolabi.

How do I recover my money please, any suggestions? Kindly help
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Oyindamolah: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
favoryt:

okay, I actually invested in Homeflex. I know they're both run by same person. Amb Sam Afolabi.

How do I recover my money please, any suggestions? Kindly help
Get a lawyer to write to efcc and you may recover your money

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tipsy(m): 5:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Shopagric is shuting down. Pls investors on shopagric let's gather and discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Freethinker87: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2021
Do not allow anyone intimidate you into forfeiting your money with these scammers no matter how small it is. Don't be lazy, get off your ass and start working.

Do not start wondering how you can write a petition to EFCC / SFU or whatever agency you wish to engage. Go there yourself and they'll help you with everything you need to write your petition. The Police SFU / EFCC has a legal department attached to it, they'll guide you. You also don't have to worry about prosecution if you don't have the resources. The state has enough capacity to prosecute and hang a small time farm scammer like these guys.

No, the Police SFU / EFCC don't want to take your money and do nothing. They want to help you recover your money and they'll do anything in their power to catch these guys. Catching these guys means they'll make money too cos they'll trace and recover all their assets and seize it. (As a matter of fact, that's the first thing they like to do before they go for arrest) Guess who takes possession of these assets acquired with stolen funds.

Do not be deterred by demeaning comments from these scammers and their agents here, focus on recovering your money. I can't talk too much about this but you get the drift. Good luck

8 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Anyone expecting money from KENFARMS?
I am so confused with these bunch, 1st they said withdrawal can be done from Sept., but I also read they keep your investment locked for another 1year.
Help....
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by dobnina(f): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
ummitoagirl:
Anyone expecting money from KENFARMS?
I am so confused with these bunch, 1st they said withdrawal can be done from Sept., but I also read they keep your investment locked for another 1year.
Help....
Join their Telegram group
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by favoryt(f): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Get a lawyer to write to efcc and you may recover your money

Alright. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Where do I find the link to the Telegram group?

dobnina:

Join their Telegram group
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by dobnina(f): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
ummitoagirl:
Where do I find the link to the Telegram group?

https://t. me/kenfarmsinvestment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by dobnina(f): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
dobnina:

https://t. me/kenfarmsinvestment
Remove the spaces. I did that because of Nairaland Bot
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
tipsy:

More details on this is appreciated

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PerfectMatchNG: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
tipsy:
investors finds all up in smoke. The idiot used investors money to groove, u build a hotel in his home town and frolicking with ladies. He will go to jail
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Is it once you guys just see any agrictech open, you just pump your money in immediately without even thinking? Which one is shopagric again? No due diligence, nothing. I remember when kenfarms first started and we were here telling people that this doesn't look legit. Una no hear. Now, kenfarms don done. Una dey scream.
If you wanted to invest in agrictech as at last year, you had no reasons choosing outside of farmcrowdy, agropartnerships, and thriveagric. Those were the three most visible, first to market, and solid too, though me I'm still wary of all of them. We all saw that resilience play out when thriveagric had issues. Their VCs simply stepped in with the money they had stored.
Always do due diligence. Any business can go bust. What matters are those behind these businesses, if they have the power to rescue it.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by jaytii(f): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
somehow:

So he's even on Nairaland and on this thread reading everything?

He will soon suffer for trying to rip us all off.

Only one person made him write all these, he should get ready for more.

That Joshua boy might have traveled abroad to hide in his parents' place.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by somehow: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
jaytii:

There is no where he can hide on earth without him or anyone related to him getting touched except in the grave.

He's not the only in the "abroad".

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Freethinker87: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
jaytii:

Joshua Ajisope is here in Nigeria according to our check at immigration. He cannot approach any immigration point as it is. Even his brother who lives in Poland, a major shareholder in Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will soon be tracked and arrested. We have a petition already at interpol.

Less talk. When I'm done with Joshua, the word farm will trigger his PTSD.

6 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by 1kinggy(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
CountVersailles:
Is it once you guys just see any agrictech open, you just pump your money in immediately without even thinking? Which one is shopagric again? No due diligence, nothing. I remember when kenfarms first started and we were here telling people that this doesn't look legit. Una no hear. Now, kenfarms don done. Una dey scream.
If you wanted to invest in agrictech as at last year, you had no reasons choosing outside of farmcrowdy, agropartnerships, and thriveagric. Those were the three most visible, first to market, and solid too, though me I'm still wary of all of them. We all saw that resilience play out when thriveagric had issues. Their VCs simply stepped in with the money they had stored.
Always do due diligence. Any business can go bust. What matters are those behind these businesses, if they have the power to rescue it.

On this your "top 3". The only untainted one seems to be agropartnership.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PerfectMatchNG: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2021
Freethinker87:

Joshua Ajisope is here in Nigeria according to our check at immigration. He cannot approach any immigration point as it is. Even his brother who lives in Poland, a major shareholder in Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will soon be tracked and arrested. We have a petition already at interpol.

Please help me how were you able to do this make I make life miserable for some of this agritech owners 16m+ please help me

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Freethinker87: 12:23am On Aug 08, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
Please help me how were you able to do this make I make life miserable for some of this agritech owners 16m+ please help me

Freethinker87:
Do not allow anyone intimidate you into forfeiting your money with these scammers no matter how small it is. Don't be lazy, get off your ass and start working.

Do not start wondering how you can write a petition to EFCC / SFU or whatever agency you wish to engage. Go there yourself and they'll help you with everything you need to write your petition. The Police SFU / EFCC has a legal department attached to it, they'll guide you. You also don't have to worry about prosecution if you don't have the resources. The state has enough capacity to prosecute and hang a small time farm scammer like these guys.

No, the Police SFU / EFCC don't want to take your money and do nothing. They want to help you recover your money and they'll do anything in their power to catch these guys. Catching these guys means they'll make money too cos they'll trace and recover all their assets and seize it. (As a matter of fact, that's the first thing they like to do before they go for arrest) Guess who takes possession of these assets acquired with stolen funds.

Do not be deterred by demeaning comments from these scammers and their agents here, focus on recovering your money. I can't talk too much about this but you get the drift. Good luck

Start from here

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Freethinker87:

This is what I have always said to Nigerians who always insist that police cannot do anything, especially when it comes to fraud cases involving huge sums of money.

In these type of cases, police is actually your friend because both of you will chop together after the money is recovered. grin
So they pursue it with vigor. They don't joke with it at all.

But Nigerians will rather sit down, make empty online threats, and hope in God, instead of using the apparatus at their disposal.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2021
Freethinker87:

Agu!
Less talk, more action.

Na man you be jare!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (740) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.