Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,889,803 members, 6,949,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 05 July 2022 at 10:00 PM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1187321 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tenderjunkie: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
adestupid:
Agropartnerships came through again. Seamless withdrawal to my account
Please was the payment for the sweet potato farm?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sibbo: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
They are balancing their accounts and payment will be delayed. How can they just be balancing account on the due date of a 1 year investment?

ajbliss1:
Please what is the story?

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by sibbo: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
No.

Inikay:

Have you been paid?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Petyprince: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Una never see anything. Next time you will listen to people that are wiser than you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by adestupid: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
tenderjunkie:

Please was the payment for the sweet potato farm?
Yes it was for the sweet potato 07
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by adestupid: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2021
olystic:

But I think they made an unpardonable blonder. They should have waited for the last cycle to end before putting up the new potato cycle 08. What do you think.
It calls for suspicion. They might want to raise funds to pay the investors of the previous cycle. Typical ponzi behaviour

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by hustla(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2021
Petyprince:
Una never see anything. Next time you will listen to people that are wiser than you.

grin
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by kings11ng(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2021
olystic:

But I think they made an unpardonable blonder. They should have waited for the last cycle to end before putting up the new potato cycle 08. What do you think.

When they were doing it then, you people were saying that they were using Peter's money to pay paul
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gee2070: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please does anyone have recovery group for agrilet. Those people seems to have absconded with our fund
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by meme24: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Did anyone invested in Cassava cash. My payment has matured since 20th October yet no payment. I have called and sent emails but nobody picks up the phone or respond to emails
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ayosamtunde(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
My agropartnership investment which is supposed to be due by 28th October was already credited to my wallet since 26th and I didn't know.I just saw it today 27th and only one click request for payout,my bank account was credited within one minute.Big kudos to them for still maintaining their "numero une" agritech firm.
Nevertheless,I am stepping aside from agritech investments as a result of bitter experience I am having with other firms.Victor Yunusa of Agrilet will not know peace for the rest of his life unless he vomits my hard earned money
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by aySynx: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2021
pls send a link. Thanks.

Inikay:
If you are a Farm360 investor search farm360 investors on telegram and join the group for further deliberations.
Thank you
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by uzoexcel(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inikay:
If you are a Farm360 investor search farm360 investors on telegram and join the group for further deliberations.
Thank you
Is there any such group for farmsponsor/vestpay? THEY have owing me since July ending till now.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Inikay: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
uzoexcel:

Is there any such group for farmsponsor/vestpay? THEY have owing me since July ending till now.

Yes there is, search Farmsponsor on telegram you will get the group.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Inikay: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
aySynx:
pls send a link. Thanks.

Search Farm360 Investors on telegram.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ajbliss1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
I have been investing with them for over 3 years without issues. So what is the problem now?

I can't see farm360 investors on telegram, please send in the link here

Inikay:

Search Farm360 Investors on telegram.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Freethinker87: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2021
meme24:
Did anyone invested in Cassava cash. My payment has matured since 20th October yet no payment. I have called and sent emails but nobody picks up the phone or respond to emails

Please write me on Telegram @Audacious_Investor
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Inikay: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2021
ajbliss1:

I have been investing with them for over 3 years without issues. So what is the problem now?

There's is problem oo,they are defaulting with payment
I can't paste the link here, let me dm you
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Inikay: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=ajbliss1 post=107144324]

[/quote
The settings has been adjusted to public group so you can search again
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Inikay: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2021
For those that want to join the farm360 investors group on telegram please kindly search again the settings have been changed to enable people search and join on telegram.
Thank you
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Hamachi(f): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2021
Just incase you interested in krypto learning join m.y.c.r.y.p.t.o.n.g on telegram
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by omoakin07: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2021
any update?
Hommolarah:
It's not resolved yet. The MD has been elusive and the company has failed to communicate.

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ogeam(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good morning people, has Farmcenta joined the list of defaulting agro companies. I have an investment that matured Sept 29th and I am yet to be paid up till now. The funny thing is that they are not responding to enquires across all their channels. I know a couple of people compalining about same thing. Mails and chats going unanswered and they are also not picking calls. I'd say other potential investors should beware

2 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pamilex: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good afternoon my people, please add farm power to the list of scammers, have just been scammed
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
pamilex:
Good afternoon my people, please add farm power to the list of scammers, have just been scammed

More details on this please
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by petaling: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Which other details are you asking for? 95% of these 'companies' are scammers.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pamilex: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by pamilex: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
@farmpower

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
NOTE * stands for new/latest changes
On 29th October, 2021. 20.17hrs

Updated List of agrictech by Nairalanders and their ratings.

FARMS HAVING MET SEC STANDARD:

*None*

List of Old farms Still Performing:

1. Agrorite
2. Ezfarming

*List of Farms with New Model*

1.Agro partnership (Microfinance Banking)
2. CrowdyVest (Sec in Process + Corporative optional)
3. ThriveAgric(Institutional)

List of New farms under Observation for now includes:

1. Farmtrove
2. DivaRice

List of those with issues for now includes:

1. Goatmeathq (defaulted in paying capital and ROI for months)
2.Selemafarms (delaying payments for months)
3.Groupfarma (will delay payments for 3months)
4.Bazuze (delaying 60% payments for 8 months)
5.ChubiAgro (delaying payments for months)
6.Agrilet(delaying payment for months)
7.Kenfarms(Corporative + Yearly Locked funds compulsory + Delaying payments for months)
8.Foxygreen(Corporative + Delaying payments for Months)
9.Farm360(Institutional+Witholding funds for 3 months+ Yearly locked funds)
10.WestAgro (delaying payments for months)
11.Farmcenta (delaying payment for months)
12.Farmnow (To delay payments for some weeks)
13.Farm4me/Ceepass/ViableX(delaying payments for weeks)
14.*Farmpower(delaying payments for weeks)*

[b]
List of those under critical watchlist includes:

1. Winichfarms (Suspected scam)
2. Efarms (Suspected scam)
3. Diaryfarms (suspected scam)
4. Tusherfarms (suspected scam)
5. Farminvest (suspected scam)
6. AgriBuisnessCapital (suspected scam tech by Menorah Farms)
7. Housefood.Africa ( suspected scam tech by MadakiAgro)
8. Agropark (suspected scam)
9.Iscomfarms (suspected scam)
10.DiaryFarmsInvestment(suspected scam)
11.Letsfarm (suspected scam)
12.ClickFarmsNg (suspected scam)
13.Agreecourse (Suspected scam)
14.HOCorn (Suspected scam)
15.ZionVest (Suspected scam)
16.GreenEaglesAgricBuis (Suspected scam)
17.Abadini (Suspected Scam)
18.RequidJV (Suspected Scam)
19. Farmkonnect (Suspected scam)
20.Gold+Vest (Suspected scam)
21.SGLfarms (Suspected scam)
22.Greenfold (Suspected scam)
23.Nigeria Farmer's Group and Coperative Society(NFGCS) aka Ga'atevest (Suspected scam)
24.Payfarmer (Suspected scam)
25.Farmfunded (Suspected scam)
26.Farmbuddy(Suspected scam)
27.Farmsponsor/VestPay(Suspected scam)
28.Eatrich/Richvest(Suspected scam)
29.Goatti(Suspected scam)
30.Farmfundsafrica(Suspected scam)
31.Shopagric (Suspected scam)
32.Titanfarms(Suspected scam)
33.Emeraldfarm(Suspected scam)
[/b]

List of those declared serial defaulters aka MMM Ponzi scheme:

1. Growcrops online (serial defaulters)
2. Grandeur solicitors (serial defaulters)
3. Abiyamofarm (serial defaulters)
4. MadakiAgro (serial defaulters)
5. Menorahfarms(systematic defaulters)
6. Pork+Money (Opened another outlet Pay+monthly+cars=confirmed defaulters)
7.FarmTISA (Opened by member of HOCorN an alleged scam product)
8.CashcowNg (serial defaulters)
9.Farmagric (serial defaulters)

List of Farms back after suffering setback(s) includes:
1.Farmkart (back after delayed payments for 3-4 weeks)

Cavet Emptor:

This is solely based on recent performances as attested to by Nairalanders and by no means a go ahead order/permit to invest with any of the above agrictech firms, hence further investigation should be carried out by the investor using SEC compliance status quo until convinced otherwise.

Yours humble Investor

Please assist yours faithfully with a job.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Hadsty23(m): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2021
PLEASE EVERYONE SHOULD BE AWARE OF M.T, not real name,
He's fraudulent, He collected what rightfully belongs to him but he did so at the expense of others on the Kenfarm Group
He has saboteur the plans that has already worked by the other reps to manipulate for his own selfish reasons, using abuse of position as a key part of the reps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by petaling: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2021
Hadsty23:
PLEASE EVERYONE SHOULD BE AWARE OF M.T, not real name,
He's fraudulent, He collected what rightfully belongs to him but he did so at the expense of others on the Kenfarm Group
He has saboteur the plans that has already worked by the other reps to manipulate for his own selfish reasons, using abuse of position as a key part of the reps

There's no honoured in him who derived joy blackmailing others to derived benefits.

May he meet his dead end where he least expected very soon.

In the name of others investors you jeopardize their trust, you and your family shall not no peace

How can you be aware of a name (not real name).
In other words, the person doesn't exist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (743) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.