Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,865,452 members, 6,875,924 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 03:35 AM

Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria - Investment (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria (1165512 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / What Is Digital Agriculture Investment All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by edkai: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2021
Msadesina:
Omo Titan farms paid me last night o! The CEO called to personally apologize and that I'd receive it and well i did. I slept better cos my money was in millions and my head was starting to burst.

If you haven't been paid please reach out to them o. Don't dull!
can you help with the phone number he used to call you? Or do you know how I can get it...i really need to call him. My money is stock �
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by edkai: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2021
possibility01:
Please how have you been communicating with Titam farms?

My money has been due since September 30th and they have disabled withdrawal on my profile.

Customer care is not answering phone calls and I need my money.

They keep deleting my comments on their IG post.

I sent a request to you to mail you directly, kindly respond.

Lord have mercy!

Titan Farm is looking more like a fraudulent scheme now o
Good afternoon bro. Please what phone number did you use to contact the CEO. My money is being held. I really need to give him a piece of my mind.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Hadsty23(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
petaling:

How can you be aware of a name (not real name).
In other words, the person doesn't exist.

Don't say he never exist... to those that knew him by his alias on telegram
Also he has blocked that acct on Telegram abi na you
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by authority2006(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
kings11ng:

When they were doing it then, you people were saying that they were using Peter's money to pay paul

It's a ponzi scheme of course, all of them. I'm sure you're aware of the numbers of them that have collapsed, others will collapse too no matter how long with billions of naira trapped. Get out while you still can.

3 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gloreg: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
authority2006:

It's a ponzi scheme of course urse, all of them. I'm sure you're aware of the numbers of them that have collapsed, others will collapse too no matter how long with billions of naira trapped. Get out while still you can.
Where is the safest place to save one's money
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ibkonis(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
edkai:
can you help with the phone number he used to call you? Or do you know how I can get it...i really need to call him. My money is stock �

I have also tired endlessly reaching out to no fruitful respond, will be getting authorities involved in getting my funds back from Titan Farms.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by authority2006(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Gloreg:

Where is the safest place to save one's money

There is a big difference between saving and investments. Sources of money usually determine whether to save or invest. How much also determine what type of saving one should consider.
FG's bond, treasury bills, fixed deposit are all safe. Acquisition of land is also another saving that may help against inflation/depreciation of your saving. I don't see them as real investments though

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Yhasf: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good evening,

Please who has heard anything from Selema Farm ?.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Gloreg: 4:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Thank you for the feedback, God bless you.
authority2006:

There is a big difference between saving and investments. Sources of money usually determine whether to save or invest. How much also determine what type of saving one should consider.
FG's bond, treasury bills, fixed deposit are all safe. Acquisition of land is also another saving that may help against inflation/depreciation of your saving. I don't see them as real investments though
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ktosin753: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Who is in Kenfarms Telegram group here? We were served Breakfast, lunch and dinner together by the Reps. My chest is still paining me. Imagine contributing money for the Reps to visit ken farms twice only to find out that the Reps went there for their own selfish benefits. Kenfarms paid them Millions without our knowledge.
We were ignorant, we believe they were fighting for us, not knowing they were actually fighting for themselves. The painful thing is that they kept quiet and continued decieving us. You guys will never know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2021
Ktosin753:
Who is in Kenfarms Telegram group here? We were served Breakfast, lunch and dinner together by the Reps. My chest is still paining me. Imagine contributing money for the Reps to visit ken farms twice only to find out that the Reps went there for their own selfish benefits. Kenfarms paid them Millions without our knowledge.
We were ignorant, we believe they were fighting for us, not knowing they were actually fighting for themselves. The painful thing is that they kept quiet and continued decieving us. You guys will never know peace.
I'm following the whole story.

That MT dude is a crook

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ktosin753: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I'm following the whole story.

That MT dude is a crook
He is not the only one.
The guy is still feeling like a Don. He is trying to justify his actions.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Ktosin753:

He is not the only one.
The guy is still feeling like a Don. He is trying to justify his actions.
I didn't even get the whole gist.

Is the owner of Kenfarms in Custody?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ktosin753: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I didn't even get the whole gist.

Is the owner of Kenfarms in Custody?
Yes.
He is in Custody.
He was arrested by MT and his goons.
They were blackmailing him and he decided not to give them any money again.
During the first visit to Kenfarms, they discovered some financial misappropriation like kenfarms using Investors money to bet, so they were using it to blackmail him inorder to get all their funds with him.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by tenderjunkie: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Ktosin753:

Yes.
He is in Custody.
During the first visit to Kenfarms, they discovered some financial misappropriation like kenfarms using Investors money to bet, so they were using it to blackmail him inorder to get all their funds with him.
You say what?
My goodness!
Using investors' funds to bet shocked
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2021
Ktosin753:

Yes.
He is in Custody.
Ahhhhhhhh.

These are the same set of people that will call Politicians all manner of names.

Just for their own selfish Interest
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ktosin753: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Ahhhhhhhh.

These are the same set of people that will call Politicians all manner of names.

Just for their own selfish Interest
That's why people say Nigerians are worse than their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ktosin753: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2021
tenderjunkie:

You say what?
My goodness!
Lol
You are still opening mouth for Kenfarms, what about Foxy green that couldn't account for the Millions that was paid into his account few days before he sent a mail.
He moved all the money from his account and now he has a debt profile of 3bn.
The Foxygreen reps confirmed that he was using new investor's funds to pay old investors.
So, Foxygreen is confirmed Ponzi.
My conclusion: Both Kenfarms and Foxygreen are all scam.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Dramadiddy(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2021
tenderjunkie:

You say what?
My goodness!
you can’t make this up
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by JoyHephzibah: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jdgbajumo:
@MummyIMadeIt I got an alert not long for the first one. Am yet to be paid the second one. One of my referral too got paid today. Still waiting for the other referral to get paid. The CEO also called me to assure me that I will get paid all my money and to explain to me what happened. Thank you for asking for the update. So, first one paid and waiting for the second one to be paid.

I have not been paid, and no one is picking my calls either
Also all their telegram groups are locked up so you can't even comment or ask questions.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by JoyHephzibah: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
johnneh11:

Farmkonnect should be moved to performing farm because they have paid all their outstanding ROI.
Is there anyone that farmkonnect is owing ROI? Should indicate.
They are doing well now. They are real.

Yes, they are still owing me
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Ollywunmi: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
They are owing me too
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by PriscOlade(f): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Who has investnent and has been communicating with Groupfarma?
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
I can never forget the repeated stern warnings against kenfarms here. Yet, some people went ahead and put their money there.

4 Likes

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
iyke648:
Erm Madam Ponzi detector, leave us with our Kenfarms. Its our money and we are getting our ROI steadily. Where were u wen TA collapsed? Why didn't you help ur fellow compatriots detect their scam early? Mind you TA was in the same category with Farm sponsor and other A list farms, yet wat happened investors fingers were burnt. No farm here is 100% safe. Even the so called A-list farms. No one is forcing anyone here to join Kenfarms. I conducted my own due diligence and invested. And so far, I haven't regretted it.
E.g.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Phraences:

Lol! An Agritech is super when they are paying on time. Kenfarms is even paying monthly. There must be something they have that others don't. Perhaps its a genie in a lamp. They might turn out to be the next farm crowdy. Lol! Super indeed.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
priscai:

Kenfarms is actually doing well,prompt to withdrawal and that's the part that caught my attention,you can actually withdraw every month. I have done 2 cycles with no hitches. Kudos to those guys.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2021

I don't know when Kenfarms started, but if it is less than a year, then I don't understand all these effusive posts about their being super. We need to tread with caution. A start-up no holder than a year is only super until it is not.
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Where the defenders of the universe they now? Dem don run commot? Lol
Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
ummitoagirl:
UPDATE

Bazuze - paid 40% of capital- no word after the 40%- not sure it would honour it 60% promise

Eatrich - apparently 45 days (nowhere to be found as of 1st Nov)... delay/extension on investment

Agropartnership - Due Sept. (paid me-1st Nov)

Agrilet - no word at all- (Victor says be patient via facebook inbox, but no plans on how be intends to pay, lies upon lies)

Kenfarms - withdrawal can only be made after Sept. 16th.- (no word has followed, very unlikely payment would be made, sept and nothing)

Almost every investment I have, have defaulted or will not meet target.

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by ummitoagirl(f): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is there an Eatrich recovery Telegram?

1 Like

Re: Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria by Phraences: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ktosin753:

Lol
You are still opening mouth for Kenfarms, what about Foxy green that couldn't account for the Millions that was paid into his account few days before he sent a mail.
He moved all the money from his account and now he has a debt profile of 3bn.
The Foxygreen reps confirmed that he was using new investor's funds to pay old investors.
So, Foxygreen is confirmed Ponzi.
My conclusion: Both Kenfarms and Foxygreen are all scam.

Chai. Foxy green. All these businessmen sef. Starting a new company and promising unsustainable returns just to defraud people.

Has any of these CEOS been arrested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (740) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.