Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment (23298 Views)

We Are Shi'ite But Not Members Of IMN, RAAF Tells Presidency / Ozekhome: FG's Proscription Of IMN's Activities: Illegal, Unconstitutional / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Houseofglam7(f): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2019
He'd be worshipped pretty soon undecided
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by jrusky(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2019
Good for them. They can as well keep him and give him their citizenship.

We are ready infact will be happy to give them the zackshaku man for free we are tired of religious madness in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by lathrowinger: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2019
johndoexxx:
Everybody supporting their own except afonjas. Denying Sowore!
Na nna be coward nah, shey ffk, fayose, and so on supported Nnamdi kunu. And make his way out of Nigeria

Nna tribalism get Degree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2019
Wow! So they have Muslims in India? I used to think all their Muslims live in Pakistan.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2019
johndoexxx:

Una sabi start fight for this forum ehn

As a SS person na popcorn i dey always hold

cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by airminem(f): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2019
People will find a some sort of comfort thinking something terrible was planned and executed by this group rather than admitting that IMN group is pulling off something not terrible.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Zencrypto: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2019
awesome! meanwhile contact us at zencon.agency@gmail.com for all your professional crypto investment advice, we have handlers that can guarantee you maximum return on investments. try and see.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by wizod(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2019
Administration1:

Meaning what?
don't you know the insect called 'fly'?
Don't mind all these self acclaimed bloggers

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2019
maxiuc:
they are known betrayals

You are useless I swear to God. So you expect the Yoruba to support El Zackshaku a potential terrorist because his wife is from SW?

Oh you mentioned Sowore pls did Sowore staged protest for the Yoruba or for the entire nation?

Pls did you remember the hell this same Sowore unleashed on Jonathan during Gej as president so you want his people to back him again after supporting Buhari and apc to brought these pains on Nigerians Bro use your senses nah everybody can't be stupid like you to follow a scam called Kanu nah.

Talk about El zackshaku or whatever leave tribal madness out of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Omoslim26: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2019
johndoexxx:

oga keep masturbating on this your childish afonja bigotry until all d cum wey u get go finish you hear, you want to use yeye style turn this thread to ur mumu igbo vs yoruba fight abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga keep masturbating on this your childish afonja bigotry until all d cum wey u get go finish you hear, you want to use yeye style turn this thread to ur mumu igbo vs yoruba fight abi?

Where did you see Igbo vs Yoruba in my post, you bloody tribalist?
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by jrusky(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2019
Omoslim26:

Ignore him he is a man of low life. Only a low life man talk tribal in everything.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Switruth: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin. U no go kee me with laff abeg.
johndoexxx:
Everybody supporting their own except afonjas; denying Sowore! They even say that he is Ijaw but is name is Omoleye Oluwafemi Sowore.

Pic: Sowore now in detention!

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by wizod(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2019
[/b]
Champneys:
Speedy recovery to El-Zakzaky and his wife.

Best wishes.
amen. This man is innocent
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Omoslim26: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2019
johndoexxx:

Where did you see Igbo vs Yoruba in my post, you bloody tribalist?

Everyone knows the trend unlearned bigots like you have created on this forum we know where your afonja comments will lead to dis forum is created to get information nd discuss matters dat affects us as a nation so carry ur afonja parol go bigotland forum
bloody bigot
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by khalidx: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
If Nigeria of 200million people can overtake India of over a billion people in world poverty headquarter then there is no hope for Nigeria..

I spent 18 months in India for ICT Training and believe me that’s the best decision I have made all my life..
Quick recovery sir..
how those your comment correlate with the Op's post

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2019
AryaSand:
Wow! So they have Muslims in India? I used to think all their Muslims live in Pakistan.
they are the minorities . they always cry marginalization because India always deny them many right. Islamophobia is the easiest way to win election in some part of India
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by mustaphaseyi95: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
If Nigeria of 200million people can overtake India of over a billion people in world poverty headquarter then there is no hope for Nigeria..

I spent 18 months in India for ICT Training and believe me that’s the best decision I have made all my life..
Quick recovery sir..
What training did you go for sir.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

Quick recovery sir..

Bros check am well oh.... dem develop wella,but in time of poverty. We are better. Even house for slum in Naija get toilet.

Them get poverty in their lineage.... especially the blacks for that end.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Goke7: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2019
jrusky:
Good for them. They can as well keep him and give him their citizenship.

We are ready infact will be happy to give them the zackshaku man for free we are tired of religious madness in Nigeria.

Exactly cos i have been asking, what is the economic or social importance of the shites to Nigeria? They are just a waste of time and space in the Nigerian space
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Litmus: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2019
Mutemenot:
That's how they will contribute to fight naija we go dey social media dey react and open teeth for bubu

indeed and point finger of blame at one another ( e.g. na politicians de fund them; na local chief; na afonja; na ipob) while actual funding floods in from abroad, story of The Brave Little Tailor...
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by asahnwaKC: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2019
What ever...
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Iko5000: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Wait so we should bow down to them eh
Ikem11:

Fool! Don't bring tribalism here.

3 countries on this man's case got nuclear weapons... Nigeria should trade with care.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by ken6488(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2019
maybachmusic:

Una sabi start fight for this forum ehn

As a SS person na popcorn i dey always hold

cheesy grin cheesy
me too I
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by fasbat(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2019
ChemBrodar:
grin

These Shiites people ehn
they are powerful, its just that in Nigeria, we are "Sunnis" and we aligned with Saudi Arabia, but from account the Shiites group are formed by Prophet Mohammed's in-law who was ardent follower of the prophet, he migrated towards Iran/Iraq axis where the group has stern and stern followers hip,about 2 or 3 years ago ,many Pilgrims were unfortunately feared dead during the Hajj, true to type, the Shiite group in Iran demanded for the corpses of the compatriot and Iran sent in 2 planes to ferry all bodies home, they did jot born Saudi well to bury single Iranian in Saudi, they are so powerful and get have massive members throughout the world, Nigeria should not meddle with the Saudi's Sunnis and Iran's Shiite palaver,hope we are diplomatic enough
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

Quick recovery sir..

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2019
johndoexxx:
Everybody supporting their own except afonjas; denying Sowore! They even say that he is Ijaw but is name is Omoleye Oluwafemi Sowore.

Pic: Sowore now in detention!

That is why you people always support evil and corrupt people. Anybody you people support is bound to fail. KANU even cherished his dog Jack more than you idiotic pigs.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by udemzyudex(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

Quick recovery sir..

When it comes to ICT, pls give it to them.

I did online training with them on laptop repairs and believe it was one of the best decisions I made.

Nothing like trial and error, pure theory and practical.
I got to know a lot of tools used to make work easy and fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Want You Back Now, APC Tells Nuhu Ribadu / Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers / Abia Decides:"we Deliver In Grandstyle"says Orji Kalu Wins Polling Unit Widely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.