Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment (23299 Views)

We Are Shi'ite But Not Members Of IMN, RAAF Tells Presidency / Ozekhome: FG's Proscription Of IMN's Activities: Illegal, Unconstitutional / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by maxiuc(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2019
jrusky:

You are useless I swear to God. So you expect the Yoruba to support El Zackshaku a potential terrorist because his wife is from SW?

Oh you mentioned Sowore pls did Sowore staged protest for the Yoruba or for the entire nation?

Pls did you remember the hell this same Sowore unleashed on Jonathan during Gej as president so you want his people to back him again after supporting Buhari and apc to brought these pains on Nigerians Bro use your senses nah everybody can't be stupid like you to follow a scam called Kanu nah.

Talk about El zackshaku or whatever leave tribal madness out of it.
support sowore that's what I mean, support your own
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Marotzke(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2019
thesicilian:
He who pays the bills dictates the tunes. These Shiites are playing a game of chess with the Nigerian government and unfortunately the government officials are too dumb to see what is going on.
They are playing games with Sunnis.
They are playing their hand hoping that a Christian or southern president will treat them better.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Marotzke(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2019
AryaSand:
Wow! So they have Muslims in India? I used to think all their Muslims live in Pakistan.
there are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan.
Just that the over 900 million Hindus outnumber both Indian and Pakistani Muslims .
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by factwriter(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2019
Ikem11:

Fool! Don't bring tribalism here.

3 countries on this man's case got nuclear weapons... Nigeria should trade with care.

First comment to attract my attension here on Nairaland in a while now.

Far better analysts have failed to mention or even spot this "fact" that u pointed out.

"...3 countries on this man's case got nuclear weapons."

This is word!
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Ikem11(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2019
Iko5000:
Wait so we should bow down to them eh

It's not about ranting on internet brother...
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Omojudy: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Ikem11:

Fool! Don't bring tribalism here.

3 countries on this man's case got nuclear weapons... Nigeria should trade with care.
What is stopping us from developing like them?
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Xmen149(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2019
SimSify:
This Man will escape under the watch off DSS.. The love from shiite all over the world is commendable..

outside the country he is under NIA not DSS
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by deltateam: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2019
Administration1:

Meaning what?

Meaning him and him wife enter plane comot NAIJA go india.

Abi na 'flown' wan cause gbege?
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by nasirujj(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
If Nigeria of 200million people can overtake India of over a billion people in world poverty headquarter then there is no hope for Nigeria..

I spent 18 months in India for ICT Training and believe me that’s the best decision I have made all my life..
Quick recovery sir..

Which type of training is that, cos me too I'm planning to go to India for software dev training after my bsc.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Hienna(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
The best is for iran nt to welcome this man to their country...
If they really understand the relationship between Nigeria and US...
What do they understand about politics...
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by adekolaelect(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
johndoexxx:
Everybody supporting their own except afonjas; denying Sowore! They even say that he is Ijaw but is name is Omoleye Oluwafemi Sowore.

Pic: Sowore now in detention!
kill yourself .that is why Inamdi KANU run away and left you all for Buharis Python to dance on you yet he missed his Dog than you people .

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by LastSurvivor11: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
khalidx:
how those your comment correlate with the Op's post

Because people like you think that India is poor yet they produce the highest surgeons, doctors and provide the highest workforce in the whole world..
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by LastSurvivor11: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
nasirujj:

Which type of training is that, cos me too I'm planning to go to India for software dev training after my bsc.

I did CCIE and Cloud training and certifications

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by LastSurvivor11: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Bros check am well oh.... dem develop wella,but in time of poverty. We are better. Even house for slum in Naija get toilet.

Them get poverty in their lineage.... especially the blacks for that end.

I never had toilet issue myself and non of the people I know did.
I only see it in the news, but by the way how could you even start comparing a country that has 24/7 power supply with Nigeria in the first place.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by nasirujj(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

I did CCIE and Cloud training and certifications

I heard that they are good in programming.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by LastSurvivor11: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
mustaphaseyi95:

What training did you go for sir.

Networking and cloud training..
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by LastSurvivor11: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
nasirujj:

I heard that they are good in programming.

Anything ICT!!
I met people from USA and Europe coming for the same trainings..
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by nasirujj(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

Anything ICT!!

OK thanks.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by nasirujj(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

Anything ICT!!

OK thanks..
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Jabioro: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Somebody will not survived this..is either at home or abroad ..na natural drop
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by texazzpete(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
ChemBrodar:
grin

These Shiites people ehn
At least it’s for a noble purpose.

Broke Nigerian pentecostalists will gather their life savings to fund a private jet for their pastor
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by LastSurvivor11: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
nasirujj:

OK thanks.

But software development will do u a lot of good
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
If Nigeria of 200million people can overtake India of over a billion people in world poverty headquarter then there is no hope for Nigeria..

I spent 18 months in India for ICT Training and believe me that’s the best decision I have made all my life..
Quick recovery sir..

Did u catch dem Indian girls?

I was told they like black men...

Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by nasirujj(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

But software development will do u a lot of good

Yeah
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by mustaphaseyi95: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

Networking and cloud training..
Thanks sir.
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by blackboy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rubbish. Not acceptable. He is a prisoner of the government. And the government was spending how many millions monthly on his feeding? Kokuma let the Shiites be feeding him too and housing him.
Who in Govt now will chop the money?
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by KanuSE: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
[s]
RemiTinubu:
don't blame them
yeroba Muslims have eaten deep in their tribe and you know to yeroba Muslims it's caliphate first

yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in south west
[/s]

Sewage grin
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by heysquare(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
RemiTinubu:
don't blame them
yeroba Muslims have eaten deep in their tribe and you know to yeroba Muslims it's caliphate first

yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in south west
did heaven fall when ur own Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and put in kuje prison? last last he absonded!
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

I never had toilet issue myself and non of the people I know did.
I only see it in the news, but by the way how could you even start comparing a country that has 24/7 power supply with Nigeria in the first place.

Boss remember,I said if Na development na dem. Country wey u as black no fit walk free with Indian babes?
Here indan man dey walk freely with our babes.....
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by RemiTinubu(f): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
KanuSE:
[s]

Sewage grin
[/s]
Re: El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment by RemiTinubu(f): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

Sewage grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers / Abia Decides:"we Deliver In Grandstyle"says Orji Kalu Wins Polling Unit Widely / Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.