Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) (77765 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by MoniEwa(f): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2019
This is madness....can't her be covered
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by MoniEwa(f): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2019
Big time o!
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by koyyess: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2019
Useless so-called church members. angry
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by sylve11: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2019
lol....

las las church come be like sakamajay.. grin cool
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by mechanics(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2019
That's ungodly.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by kogi2010: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2019
Christians so much believe in miracle I don't why
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by sallazlee(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2019
Nigeria and drama
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by bs81(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2019
The world is coming to an end in Toto gradually!
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by Smony: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2019
it is finish
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Satanic pastors!
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by privaldo: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2019
zoba88:
A woman stripped unclad in a church while pastor was praying for her.In the trending video,the woman stripped her bra and pant as the pastor prayed.Church members were pictured looking at her in shock.See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/lady-strips-unclad-in-church-while.html

Christianity the biggest joke of the century

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2019
Brainwashing the gullible. it takes nothing but wisdom to understand things and set yourself free from any mental slavery.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2019
Sadly It will be the ushers job title do the needful undecided
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2019
This is bad.....I bet you 99% if not 100% of the members' minds will be dirty that moment.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by penplus: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
?-;!:'"*#
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by raphy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
if I was in the church I would HV ran out when the script started.

all that fat in her body end time church.

some.members there are just useless even the women leader can't help her sister in the lord.maybe the drugs she took it was from mexico.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by kb4mee: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
mad araji is telling the truth...straight way to paradise is Christianity
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew:24:23-27

CHRISTIANITY: RELIGION NEVER MENTIONED IN BIBLES BUT STYLISHLY INTRODUCED BY PAUL TO FOOL THE CHRISTIANS WITH THE NAME.

Don't blame the Pastors but the foolish followers
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by 400billionman: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
He can be prosecuted.

Even if she had demons that asked her to strip herself. That man is mad o.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by Maski87: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Na the wowor,ones them go show. The fine church girls he will carry home at night we no dey see photo.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by Fuckthamods: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
Op are you okay? angry

I opened your site and i didn't find any video sad
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by semyman: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Churches and scams
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by Brightest04(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
Church of demons
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by gentlekeny(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
She is a mentally deranged lady that is being delivered from insanity.

To whom brain is given; sense is expected.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
That is not a church neither is that a pastor...

Orisi risi rubbish lo’nsele
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
OdefaGirl:
This is bad.....I bet you 99% if not 100% of the members' minds will be dirty that moment.

How can you see an unclad woman and not have thoughts running through your mind... it’s better not to see...

If you saw a stark naked man I’m sure thoughts will be running through your mind

Unless your heart has been sanctified
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
piagetskinner:

How can you see an unclad woman and not have thoughts running through your mind... it’s better not to see...

If you saw a stark naked man I’m sure thoughts will be running through your mind

Unless your heart has been sanctified

You never can tell if it has been sanctified ooo
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
Please, someone should tell me this didn't happen here 9ja.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by abuhari: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
So call religion!!!!
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by 1JARBOY(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
End time church
Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
Half reportage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.