Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally (3845 Views)

EFCC Arrests Amos Adamu / Breaking News !!:Amos Adamu Suspended For 3 Years and Fined / Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by amigoes(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2010
Finally AMOS ADAMU has been suspended albeit provisionally by the FIFA ethics committee.

bad day for football so says FIFA.

more info later.
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by amigoes(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2010
-*Adamu -suspended
- *Temarii -suspended

the pair will be barred from all football-related duty until the probe ends.

Four other FIFA officials - Slim Aloulou, Amadou Diakite, Ahongalu Fusimalohi and Ismael Bhamjee - have also been provisionally suspended from taking part in any football-related activity.

The ethics committee will meet again in mid-November to take a final decision ahead of the World Cup vote on December 2.

FIFA ethics committee chairman Claudio Sulser said: "The decision to provisionally suspend these officials is fully justified and should not be put in question.

"The evidence that has been presented to us today has led us to take this provisional measure, as we considered that the conditions were definitely met to take this decision and we deem that it is crucial to protect the integrity of the 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cup bidding process.

"We are determined to have zero tolerance for any breach of the code of ethics.''
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=834242&sec=global&campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=3888
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by blacksta(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
His End is near  - I suspect when they meet in November it will be to officially sack them.   The end of evil is always sure.   Maybe then Nigerian football can breathe again
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by amigoes(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2010
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by amigoes(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
Okocha & Ikpeba branded area boys by Adamu should be laughing their heads off now!
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by medjai(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2010
yes, the bush meat has caught the hunter. I know he will finally get sacked. The shameless man even lied that he was only playing along and FIFA were aware of everything going on. Cant wait for him to be sacked and then jailed
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by mensdept: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2010
This is great news. I mean, those folks dont know anything about football, only how to come and chop. Naija people, please stand up to those who have been misruling for 2 long o'. Must Outsiders tell us whats wrong with us?
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by medjai(m): 1:32am On Oct 21, 2010
funny thing is if this thing had happened in Nigeria, I mean Adamu caught on video by Nigerian press, he will walk. nothing will happen
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by rasputinn(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2010
[size=16pt]Amos Adamu is going down,fifa has no option,FIFA cannot afford the dent any contrary action will do to it's already battered image[/size]
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by chikaflora: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2010
he did it for Nigeria he wanted to build pitches for our local footballers.
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by bisiaet: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
It is so painful this man went this way and it is a disgraceful I seriously pity him that he failed to understand that when you are in public position especially in such magnitude of FIFA rank he should be very very careful of what he says and what he do, it's so unfortunate.

He said he wanted to buils stadium for local clubs which local clubs ask him for such help? If he want to do such must he go that way and made such utterances? With what he said how will FIFA believe the geniuety of such help or gesture to home clubs? He seriously lost his mouth in his uterrance in that vidoe clip.
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by oweniwe(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2010
^ are you joking? E wan build pitch abi e wan buy house for dubai come park bentley for im garage? The guy is a plain thief. Ole
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by MiKenny(f): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
How many pitches did he build with COJA money, none so he wants to build pitch wit FIFA money; shameless man
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by location(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
may he rot in helll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
If Nigerians could learn to fight their own fights, people like Adamu would be doing 25 to life immediately after COJA.
But then, some ignoramus and fanatics would wait for the whiteman or some "holy spirits" to do the work.

So, fellow Nigerians, dont rejoice yet. . . . . its a shame on us!

BTW, Ibori is heading to London if u know what I mean. tongue
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by MiKenny(f): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
may he rot in helll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did i just say Amen
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
Relax guys, adamu is merely displaying the talent universal to all nigerians- CORRUPTION. The thin dey our blood
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by Johnnoo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2010
Amos Adamu has been a disappointment,
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by govnor: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2010
It's a shame! Nigerians have a manner of using their privileged positions
to enrich themselves. Adamu's action speaks volume about the political
norms and culture in Nigeria. That's the trend in our political sphere where electorate
are bribed to sell their conscience. That's why we'll never advance.

He is a shameless man. Don't be surprise, he'll come one and still
earn a top job within this corrupt government agencies and political parties maybe PDP.

Amos Adamu you are a disgrace!
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by chines4(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2010
he did it for Nigeria he wanted to build pitches for our local footballers.

Pitches for our local footballers or pocket full of dollars. Pitches Na Awka sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by JimmyBoy1: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
Sorry for the guy, but it is important that we all know that there are going to be consequences for our actions someday. For other corrupt public or private officers , your D-Day will soon come. Cecilia  and Bode Gearge jailed, Erastus  and Ibori on the line, obviously it is not so much business as usual these day.

CHANGE OR GET CAUGHT.
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by PBundles(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2010
sextacy:

Relax guys, adamu is merely displaying the talent universal to all nigerians- CORRUPTION. The thin dey our blood

So right you are, though unfortunate to say its the truth. How many on this forum wouldnt have fallen for the bait and hook. Show of hands please. It sure is silent. Problem is if your not corrupt, the system gets rid of you and replaces you with someone who is, WHY YOU ASK, because of the food chain or in 9ja terminolgy the Chop Chain. You do realise he doesnt eat alone.
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by OAM4J: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2010
What a Shame!
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by tunyus(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2010
what a shame the Name Amos Adamu as built for him self all this while
dis is nothing NATIONAL DISGRACE.I WONDER WHY NIGERIA IS ALWAYS IN THE NEWS FOR THE WRONG REASON
Adamu has display a typical PDP SPIRIT
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by vinmol: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin this is the beginning of the End for the wicked!!

IBORI! OYA! FOLLOW  to UK!! according to monopoly, GO TO JAIL MOVE DIRECTLY TO JAIL DO NOT PASS GO DO NOT TAKE  200pounds hahahahahahah! hehehehehehehehehehehe!

ADAMU ! IBORI!
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by ayoola2002(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2010
Charity begins at home, one day for the theif and one day for owner. Amos Adamu or Amos OLE has finally disgrace himself, i cant blame him sha, is living below poverty level and that is why he requested for bribe. Ole, Olosa, omo to nfi owo osi juwe ile baba. I hope this will serve as lesson to others especially our govenor's(looters).
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by andyanders: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2010
IT IS A GOOD ONE FOR HIM AT THIS STAGE IN HIS LIFE.SHAMELESSMAN. WHY MUST HE BE PLAYING ALONG? HE WANTED TO PLAY USUAL GAME BUT GOT IT WRONG. HIS PAST HAS BEEN EXPOSED AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL. SHAME. UGLY MAN.THIEF, THIEF. EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF, ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by ayoola2002(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
tunyus:

what a shame the Name Amos Adamu as built for him self all this while
dis is nothing NATIONAL DISGRACE.I WONDER WHY NIGERIA IS ALWAYS IN THE NEWS FOR THE WRONG REASON
Adamu has display a typical PDP SPIRIT

Thank you for your comment, i dont know when will this old people will understand what they are causing, is time for any corrupt person to go to jail.
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by campella(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
NO BE ONLY PITCHES. HE WILL END UP BUILDING PRISONS BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE HE WILL END.
ROTTEN MAN, THIEF AND ALL THAT ANY ONE CAN THINK OF CALLING HIM.
SUSPENSION IS JUST A SMALL BLOW. THE HAMMERRRRRR IS ON THE WAY. embarassed
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by odedele: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
atleast 9ja can export somethin, CORRUPTION
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by Kaymus(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
I'm so happy to here this! The man has been a dangerous poison to the Nigerian football. I knew he was the brain behind 'FIFA' suspension the other time. Now nemesis has caught up with him!
Re: AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally by Sagamite(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2010
amigoes:

Okocha & Ikpeba branded area boys by Adamu should be laughing their heads off now!

Okocha and Ikpeba be mumus.

If na me the goat insult like that, I for dey all media they drag and kick im reputation by giving interviews calling him crook, thief, animal, evil et al now and dare him to come and compare himself to me.

I would even get camera men and rented crowd to follow me to airport to insult him when he decides to land in Naija make e dey for NTA news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Predict And Win Using Soccervist And Betpredict / Draw Or Any Clean Sheet / Memo To My Wife On World Cup 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.