Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,868 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] (5673 Views)

Best Thread Ever!!! Big Booty African Women Of Social Media / Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) / Best Thread Derailer For 2017 Goes To Who? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2019
shocked

"The sweetest fruits(success) might not be the ones on the tree(far away), it might be the ones on the ground close to u, stop looking far, success is closer to u than u think"

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2019
tongue

"He who found a wife found a good thing, but he who found true love founds a great thing"

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2019
lipsrsealed

"On your journey to success, u did not need someone to hold the ladder to success for u, sometimes u have to hold it yourself while climbing"

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2019
embarassed

"U can not know how far u can run, untill running is the only option that can save your life, u are stronger and faster than u think"

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2019
"Show me your friend and I will tell u who u are, U will become like those people u spend time with most, friend has a way of Influencing you, so spend time with great
Minds like them @iLegendd" cheesy

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2019
tongue

"Sometime, learn to be alone, because the best ideas, innovation, creativity comes to your brain mostly when you are alone"

Also

"If u want to be strong Learn to enjoy been alone " cool

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2019
cool

"The road to success is lonely at first, but continue working because u will smile at last"

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2019
cheesy

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2019
tongue

"If the going get tough, do not give up, Instead be tougher"

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2019
cheesy

"On your journey to the top, If u are tired, u can rest but never quit or give up"

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2019
shocked

"It may look impossible to your eyes, but don't forget that the word impossible itself said i'mpossible"

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2019
tongue

"It is better to walk alone than to walk with a crowd which are going to the wrong direction"

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2019
More photos to be uploaded soon cheesy
Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Dathypebruv(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tony142:
@iLegendd I saw this thread quite late, Lol, I go like be the winner oo cheesy

Let go, below are some pictures from me, more will be uploaded soon

Here's mine
"The distance it takes to achieve your goal might just be a single leap"

1 Like

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Watching from my balcony...
Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Apeshy101(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Watching from my balcony...
Crack this one

Will drop mine tomorrow morning

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Apeshy101:

Crack this one

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tony142:
lipsrsealed

"On your journey to success, u did not need someone to hold the ladder to success for u, sometimes u have to hold it yourself while climbing"

1 Like

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Tony142: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2019
iLegendd:

Outstanding cool
Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Apeshy101(m): 1:20am On Sep 13, 2019
iLegendd:

1 Like

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 2:15am On Sep 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Let someone come up with a quote inspired by the tree below.
Your lowest point in life is your starting point.

1 Like

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 2:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Tony142:
shocked

"It may look impossible to your eyes, but don't forget that the word impossible itself said impossible"
when you think you are at the endpoint of your life, look at the sky, therein lies your answer/ next direction.

1 Like

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 2:26am On Sep 13, 2019
Apeshy101:

Crack this one

"life comes in a different colour"
Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 2:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Tony142:
cheesy

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
"There is always a way; it may be lonely or crowdy, just keep moving"

1 Like

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 2:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Tony142:
tongue

"Sometime, learn to be alone, because the best ideas, innovation, creativity comes to your brain mostly when you are alone"

Also

"If u want to be strong Learn to enjoy been alone " cool

The sky is another source of motivation.

1 Like

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 2:34am On Sep 13, 2019
Tony142:
embarassed

"U can not know how far u can run, untill running is the only option that can save your life, u are stronger and faster than u think"
"Sometimes, we need fear to move faster"

1 Like

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Eberechi24:

"Sometimes, we need fear to move faster"
Wow! I didn't know you're Einstein's grand daughter. Keep it up. I'm impressed.
Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by Abdulaaleem: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
iLegendd:

Which App do you use for editing?
Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by latram4ever(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by latram4ever(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
✍️...

1 Like

Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Watching...
Re: MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] by rexfada(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
iLegendd:
Let someone come up with a quote inspired by the tree below.
We never die we multiply!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink / Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. / If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.