Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters (26903 Views)

BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton In Bum Shorts For Final Campaign / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by gistvicconnects: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Mike seems to be really missing his wife as he gave her a shout-out during his diary session. Gistvic Reports.

Mike also thanked his fans and supporters for pushing him through till this point.

He said:
"Shoutout to my wife, Babe i love you, i cant wait to see you and am always thinking about you.To my fans and supporters thank you and i dont take any of this for granted.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-babe-i-love-you-and-miss-you.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by Officialgarri: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2019
The wife looks modest. I don't even know if my grammar is correct cry

Today just look like Monday and I'm not even happy cry

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by Parkiz(f): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin
Officialgarri:

grin
Officialgarri:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by Pascopele: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2019
Honestly, our men are not doing well.... You know you will have a reason(s) why you won't marry her you still went ahead and got her
Pregnant.... I really feel for all these ladies because I can imagine what most of them are passing through emotionally and otherwise in the name of love and to satisfy their men sexually, as well protect the relationship..... If you are a man in this group and you have done this to any lady, I urge you to go back to her and marry her before the wrath of God will befall on you. Don't think God is not interested in such cases, He will visit you one day with punishment for putting that lady in a state of roundabout. Read this message and do the necessary things about the woman you impregnated.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by Stephendeals: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
cry

shocked

Seconded! But man got to work and sell them goods off, two off days is okay for local man to relax the nerves.

Very Nice Gesture from Him, acknowledging the people using their money to vote for him and showing love to his wife, some men would have started grooving forgetting their vows

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by Temilexcy: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2019
lol
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2019
For the first time I decided to keep aside negativity and follow the show, and I have reasons why I am not disappointed. With men like Mike, thisday's marriages have hope. respect your wife, pay no attention to the whòres around and you'll have a happy marriage. Who said a man can't stay faithful to his wife? This guy here gives me hope.

For me, he's the best thing in that house to be the winner. He will make a good role model and ambassador to reputable brands. I sure will vote for him if he makes it to the final.

Go! Mike. kiss

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by OTayobami(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2019
Miko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by OdefaGirl(f): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2019
Eyyaa...so sweet. Cool dude

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by StrongandMighty: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2019
So we should give him a standing ovation for giving a shout out to his wife or what? Because me I don't understand again..
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by DameB(f): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2019
Nice

Not like some people that will go to BBN and start sleeping around forgetting they have a wife at home

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by Whoeppme(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2019
Mike knack now ooh, no go regret later ooh... Take example from your Yankee blood kaffy ooh.

Ur wife look like deeper life Yankee branch sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by OTayobami(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pascopele:
Honestly, our men are not doing well.... You know you will have a reason(s) why you won't marry her you still went ahead and got her
Pregnant.... I really feel for all these ladies because I can imagine what most of them are passing through emotionally and otherwise in the name of love and to satisfy their men sexually, as well protect the relationship..... If you are a man in this group and you have done this to any lady, I urge you to go back to her and marry her before the wrath of God will befall on you. Don't think God is not interested in such cases, He will visit you one day with punishment for putting that lady in a state of roundabout. Read this message and do the necessary things about the woman you impregnated.

How does this relate with the topic? Please explain, am not understanding

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by dewaskillz: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mike my man. I am rooting for you. Humble, mature and calm.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pascopele:

Not that easy bro. What if the lady still cheats

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by Uglyaddy: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pascopele:

Had a very deep thought about this yesterday.I did a BC on my WhatsApp messenger on it.
You get her pregnant and abandon her and the blessed child,the child grows up to be an adult ,you will then crawl back and start begging for forgiveness after many years of neglect.

Na Ogun go kee you.....

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by DameB(f): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Whoeppme:
Mike knack now ooh, no go regret later ooh... Take example from your Yankee blood kaffy ooh.

Ur wife look like deeper life Yankee branch sha
No o na Jand branch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by Funmmyastic: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
That's nice but not newsworthy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by tgmservice: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
That Biggie is the dullest person in the house he his making the show boring with his sluggishness
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by Brainboxfid(f): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pascopele:
how wish they have d same mind set with you.. thank God we still have good guys around.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by ochiosa(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

Abeg cheer up, don't let anyone or situation steal your happiness you are your official comedian.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by RexTramadol1: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
I like dis bobo sha
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by Pascopele: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
are u 1
Brainboxfid:
how wish they have d same mind set with you.. thank God we still have good guys around.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by itsme01: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin

This guy na man hin be

Very disciplined, Rich but not proud... always willing to learn

In fact when they tell you to be a man, they are telling you to be like mike

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by richiepolymer(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
cheesy
This is an attempt to buy sympathy with cheap blackmail abi?
Women have a strong sense of intuition. A woman knows deep in her heart if she's with a man that wants to spend the rest of his life with her!
Why on earth should a woman keep pregnancy for a man not willing to wife her?
It is plain dishonesty that would make any couple get married because of pregnancy. Do you know how many marriages are failing daily despite having children involved? Stop all these cheap and expired sentiments.
When Adults involve in sexual activities, they both are responsible for their actions and its consequences.

Pascopele:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by JubrinElSudan: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
Vote him out to go meet his wide that he's missing
Re: BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters by sylve11: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pascopele:

Is like one guy man don involved your dota with pregnancy. grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React / Still On The Wedding Party / Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.