Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Share Your Experiences On Weird Childhood Moments - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Experiences On Weird Childhood Moments (667 Views)

Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes / For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences On Weird Childhood Moments by Judias(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

Moments and experiences have always developed the mind of a child much faster than teachings.

I had this hilarious experience when I was around 10 years old which improved my Consciousness to details and taught me the ordinance of prompt examination before taking steps.

My Dad used to drive a Galant Mitsubishi Car then. On that faithful Saturday, My dad was driving us back home in his car from an evening service at the church and it was late in the night that day.

My mum was sitted by his side, while I sat at the back with my only younger sister. We got to a spot where there use to be a merchandise contest for roadside bread sellers. My dad and my mum dropped from the vehicle and went to examine the bread to select their choice after thorough examination of pressing, folding and smelling.

While their purchase was going on, a man opened the passenger door where i was seated and just pushed me inside and sat down. He didn't say a word but just sat still. I greeted him and he didn't reply me. Immediately I concluded in my mind that he was either my dad's friend or a member of our neighborhood.

After they were done with the purchase, my parents came into the car and we drove off. In the car, there was this odious stench like a decomposing rat that filled the air. And the man was eating bananas, the only shocking thing I saw was that he was eating the bananas with the peels.

While we got to about Five houses to our house, we met a neighbour who my dad decided to give a lift to our place. I said in my mind that there is someone here already but i believed my dad knew that. The woman opened the door and she responded to my dad that there isn't enough space for her to sit. My dad turned back and checked who was sitting at the back, lo and behold, he was a mad man.

We used every logical approach to send him away he was not leaving. My parents and the woman started begging him to please leave and he didn't answer. Come and see how my 'inner mouth' was laughing. My dad got angry, got a stick and scolded the mad man away.

Throughout that month, my dad was always recounting that account to speak to me.

It was a very weird experience.
Re: Share Your Experiences On Weird Childhood Moments by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2019
Loooool

That mad man needs an award lol
Re: Share Your Experiences On Weird Childhood Moments by OlawaleBammie: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Ahahahaah dis one too loud oo, soo ur parent left u alone in a car and wen dey returned dey did nt even bother to check out on who dey left behind without taking off, lol.
Re: Share Your Experiences On Weird Childhood Moments by OlawaleBammie: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2019
my own no reach like dat but dem plenty.
I could remember on faithful easter day like dat, we prepared pounded yam and egunsi soup with a vegetable called isapa, some deep yoruba folks wil knw dis (isapa is dat tin dat look exactly like wat dey use to produce zobo but not dark as dat of zobo).
After d meal everyone went to church but i did not go, wen everybody had left i den proceeded to where d pot of soup was to take out some meat as dessert grin wat pained me most was dat i hav not even started picking the meat oo, its only the isapa i was stil picking out of d pot of dat soup wen the daughter of my guardian caught me red handed and shouted, i didn't know dey wont b long for d service.
Til now am stil pained for not being able to eat d meet because dey did nt beliv i didn't eat meat til today, and me a no eat any meat, na only isapa i stil dey chop wen dey banged in.
If only i had eaten the meat the case would b justifiable.
Re: Share Your Experiences On Weird Childhood Moments by Judias(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Smiles
More experiences...

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wicked Girl. / Nairaland Greatest Of All Times (GOAT) / Just Saw This On Twitter And Decided To Share It With You Guys For Fun Sake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.