Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) (29025 Views)

9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / My Friends Led Me Into ‘one Chance’ Robbery – Suspect / Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Gistring: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2019
A four-man armed robbery gang operating along Ojuelegba to Ketu in Lagos has been smashed by the operatives of Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Lagos state police command.

The two suspects arrested are the commercial bus driver Ndidi Melenu 30 from Kwale, Delta state and his motor boy Emmanuel Shoko 31 while the other two are still at large.

According to a source, the hoodlums had been operating in a commercial bus along Ojuelegba to Ketu almost on a daily bases disposing innocent people of their hard-earned money, phones, laptops and other valuables for a very long time.

Their consistent robbery operation in the area made residents of the area alert the operatives of the DSS who in turn informed the operatives of SARS of Lagos police command.

The command after days of intensive surveillance arrested the duo: Ndidi and Shoko, the driver and the conductor.

The third and fourth members of the gang simply identified as Sodiq also know as ‘Elere one of Lagos’ and Idowu popularly called ‘Owo master’ is still at large.

In his confession, the first suspect Ndidi said, ” I dropped out of school at SS1 due to financial problems and decided to become a commercial driver. My father had eight children from two wives but I married only one and was unable to take care of her.

“In my state of hopelessness and financial frustration, I met a bad friend simply known as Eche who introduced me to this one chance work though he is late now.

“I used to deliver #5,000 to bus owner daily and I share #10,000 with my conductor every day.

“When this guy, Eche introduced me to this one chance work I started making big money until I was arrested.

The second suspect Shoko said, “I have been managing the small coins I used to get as a bus conductor until this Idowu came to introduce this one chance work to me.

“He told us that it was not one chance armed robbery but pickpocketing as they only collect victims phone or money without applying force or gun.

“It was when I was arrested that police told me that it was one chance armed robbery.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/one-chance-robbery-gang-arrested-in-lagos

4 Likes

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2019
Good job SARS. My only problem with you guys is that you must surely cancel out the good deeds you perform by doing the evil ones.

Those robbers look hungry, they should be properly fed before being beaten to stupor.

31 Likes

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by donbachi(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2019
They should have handed them to concerned gang of angry youths to do the needful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Larryfest(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2019
You and your conductor share 10k daily meaning as the driver you might actually take 6k home daily multiple by 30days which is approximately 180k monthly, let's just say you make 100k monthly give or take so why not be contended with that naa Even some office workers hardly make that in 2months..

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Jabioro: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2019
Who is managing who among the two fools...let their destiny be chance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by driand(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
tongue

NCAN how market? Seems some peeps would be disappointed the criminals are not my brothers... grin
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by farouk2much(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
Afonjas are better criminals true or false

3 Likes

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by limitless777(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
EVIL men...

3 Likes

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Yinxies(f): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
They look un-fed
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by maths5: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
chai
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Whoeppme(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
Laslas..... Prison for the thief or robber hell for the sinner and heaven for me and my guys.....

Enjoymentambassador like me.....
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by topsy23: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hmmm this is serious

They are everywhere now
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by UdemeJoshua(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
U guy will soon av a new friend in krikri,

1 Like

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by GMbuharii: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
So IDOWU did the initiation!?!?

1 Like

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Punt(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rubish guys.
These are guys that give Nigeria a bad image.
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Yakade(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
Poor old fellow
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
The picture of the two suspects is a classical example of "David and Goliath". sad

2 Likes

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by AmadorSays: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
Thanks God they've been caught, nice work from the security agents, the streets must be clean

1 Like

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kingosytex:

Those robbers look hungry, they should be properly fed before being beaten to stupor.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Ogaga87(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
I don't know who actually cancelled HARD LABOUR from the roster of prisoners in Nigeria sha... That part needs to be place back...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Commentor: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
See the king kpago.

If I slap hin head.

I'm sorry. Maybe he's kneeling down.
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
BlackShit:
shocked
beauty merited
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
They should have handed them to concerned gang of angry youths to do the needful.

That would constitute "jungle justice". smiley

#SayNoToJungleJustice

1 Like

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by AmadorSays: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Punt:
Rubish guys.
These are guys that give Nigeria a bad image.
no mind them, instead of them doing a better thing like go watch an educative video online with a good subscribtion like the airtel binge plan where you get 1gb for 350 dem go dey do one chance
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Oshunglory: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi / Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) / Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.