Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah (28752 Views)

Video Of Burna Boy's Interview At The Champions League Final (pics/video) / Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by exstreve: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2019
Below are photos from BURNA Boy's recent Performance and Interview with South Africa's Trevor Noah. Burna boy who recently released his Fourth studio album 'AFRICAN GIANT' Becomes the first Nigerian to be featured on the Central Comedy TV Channel show 'The daily Show' Which is among the most popular TV show in America.

The Daily Show is an American late-night talk and news satire television program. It airs each Monday through Thursday on Comedy Central. Describing itself as a fake news program, The Daily Show draws its comedy and satire from recent news stories, political figures, media organizations, and often uses self-referential humor as well.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by exstreve: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2019
MORE:
lalasticlala ishilove Dominique mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by drips8(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Burna keeps moving

Never thought someone other than Wizkid and davido would be getting so much international attention

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Kingosytex(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2019
drips8:
Burna keeps moving

Never thought someone other than Wizkid and davido would be getting so much international attention

I am very happy for Burna, he is now given due recognition after being underrated for years. The dude has done much for himself.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Officialgarri: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2019
His African Giant album doesn't seem to have lots of impact at all.
Infact, I don't think there was any hardwork put into the album

His 'This side' track just look like a remix of Travis Scott's This side song

'African giant' is like a remix of Aramide's FunMilowo song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by timibare(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2019
I love burna....but why does he dress like sumone dat doesn't see himself in the mirror at all

13 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by VicThory(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2019
Remember back in those days people use to insult me anytime I play his tunes, they were mocking him when he was banned from entering the UK but now they are now celebrating the African Giant. Nigerians are just hypocrite

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by exstreve: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

I for sure know you are a Wizkid fan, so sit down let me school you boy...
Burna boy is the most commercially successful African artiste at the moment, I wouldn't want to say of all time because Angelique kidjo holds that record.
I know you might argue this but facts Don't lie, this African giant album debuted at no 16 on UK OCC Album charts which is also the best debuting African album ever by an african, it also debuted at 104 on billboard top 200 which is the best debuting album by a Nigerian on that chart once again only suparsed by Angelique kidjo in the whole African Continent,it also topped 10charts across the world and at no33 on Canadian billboard

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Raydos: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
Like play, like play This guy go win Balon d'or just like that??

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by PapaBaby: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Wizkid and Davido can only dream of being guest on Trevor Noah or the other top shows Burnaboy visited.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by texazzpete(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Burna Boy is now definitely bigger on the global stage than Wizkid or Davido. Anyone arguing otherwise is deluded.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Abalado(f): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
This guy kind of music is kinda unique from all these nija lover boys, he doesn't about love love love,, unlike davido, wizi, and the rest, all they know about chioma, aduke, funke, kemi, alimat but buna boy is unique ,,he doesn't sing about girl lover

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by money121(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Naso
Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Jblaze1: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
No nah Golden boot..omo ale jatijati

Raydos:
Like play, like play This guy go win Balon d'or just like that??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by LoveJesus87(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2019

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Abalado(f): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
So no one has reported this son of Jezebel, nairaland self, if u make a bad statement now ure blocked nawa o
hvcddgbhh:
President Buhari Is Dead Today
>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/5359078/president-buhari-dead-today

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Kenneth10110(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

Alaye park one corner.

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Sylraph1: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
R
Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Mentorkaryhm(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
First time I heard this dude was 7yrs ago. Inside me, I know these days will come. Religion aside, I like his style of music. There are few real musicians in d industry and he is one of them.

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Fuckthamods: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
Oluwa burna, nice one.
African giant album has been on repeat.. Love it die! grin
Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by 1shortblackboy: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
I think he's being appreciated more because of his live performance. He uses a life band. Unlike Davido and wizkid who can only perform with a DJ playing their tracks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by anonymous1759(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kingosytex:

I am very happy for Burna, he is now given due recognition after being underrated for years. The dude has done much for himself.

Inferiority complex has eaten deep In our mentality. so if an Artist is celebrated only in Nigeria he's underrated? I don't think American artist care about how other countries rate them but African artist and most of their fans feel if they not gotten international recognition they've not arrived that's mental slavery.
I've always Rated Burna boy high even before he won the Headies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by enemmo(f): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
VicThory:
Remember back in those days people use to insult me anytime I play his tunes, they were mocking him when he was banned from entering the UK but now they are now celebrating the African Giant. Nigerians are just hypocrite

Majority of Nigerians were not going to support him
Maybe when he trended with the 'ye' song, when Americans thought it was Kanye West's 'Ye'
That's why his Mom mentioned Kanye West in one of his acceptance speeches.

Some peoples glory will come from outsiders, it is what it is. I feel we as Nigerians are too sentimental about our Artistes. They mostly support them when they like them or think you are 'humble'.

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Benbelor(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
timibare:
I love burna....but why does he dress like sumone dat doesn't see himself in the mirror at all
You want him on some suit and tie shit?? He's a popstar and that's his brand, you shouldn't expect anything less.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah by Houseofglam7(f): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay / Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.